[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/y/ - Yaoi

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 151 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1665471682768181.jpg (2.48 MB, 2039x2629)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB JPG
Read any good BL recently? Drop your recs and read along here!

Recs:
>https://controlc.com/329f5e89
>https://pinboard.in/u:yrecs (NEEDS UPDATING - see below for details)

BL Licensers and How to Request from Them:
>https://controlc.com/3858c1ea
Project JUNE Download:
>https://projectjune.dreamwidth.org/473.html
Tiermakers:
>https://tiermaker.com/user/579020

Previous thread >>2977135
>>
File: 1663772574010257.jpg (3.68 MB, 2428x8237)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB JPG
Please reply to this post to ask for things to be added OR REMOVED from the rec list.
>anime, VNs, fan doujin, and academic works about BL are allowed too

NEW HERE? Check out our curated rec chart!

***NEEDED: New Rec Chart
>It has been over a year since our last update.
>In thread 88, anons discussed making a rec chart in HTML and taking a full website screenshot via Opera browser.
>In thread 90, a Chart Anon stepped forwards and many anons made suggestions.
>Haven't heard anything since then. Chart Anon, you ok?

***NEEDED: Volunteers to update the Pinboard
>Pastebin banned us. We are using controlc now, but help to update the Pinboard (which can't be banned as easily) is still needed
How to post to and edit the Pinboard:
>https://notes.pinboard.in/u:yrecs/notes/f1e5bb2ba91dd9d863ce
>>
No Additions or Removals

Misc:
>Fireden has returned!
>However, it is missing from thread 87 to 90 and the board doesn't have search enabled. Please use Archived.moe for missing thread and search functionality.
>If you have full saves of any missing threads, consider offering them to the fireden admin. (And please let him know that search isn't enabled.)
>>
File: Type Aid.jpg (981 KB, 1441x2048)
981 KB
981 KB JPG
>>2981734
Ichigaya Mor's new android BL was quite good and it's likely to become a longer series (2+ vols). Hopefully it gets scanlated, because mild sci-fi BL are quite rare nowadays.
>>
I love Eternal Covenant like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>2981735
Its time to remove Zettai BL it was great a for a long time but I'm sick of no development for the MC. The gag has run out, it was a good one but it has run out.
>>
>>2981755
Sadly agree. Just can't live up to its absurd premise anymore
>>
>>2981755
Considering how many time the topic of removing Zettai BL has come up in this discussion, I agree with removing. But not sure what to replace it with.
>>
So that new Asada Nemui collection is going to have
>Ai, Sei
>Hare no Hi
>Classmate
>Dean My Love
>>
>>2981795
>>2981807
Which is ironic because when I first watched the live adaption I was kinda peeved about the ending, but looking back I actually like it a lot more now.
>>
>>2981745
Meh, it's basically carried by the art.
>>
File: file.png (1.32 MB, 950x1351)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>Brow boy
Nice
>>
Miss these two like you wouldn’t believe
>>
>>2981858
I wish she drew an extra about what would it be like if they met earlier, in less tragic circumstances. I know it would've been hard to even get them to be friends then, but still.
>>
Why can't shoowa just make a normal bl? Like I'd have no problem with his plots but they just putter out and we're never going to see if the psudo incest end he was building up with in papa's assassin ever consumates.
>>
Why wrestling-to-sex never gets old. Top tier initiation
>>
>>2981925
>Don't stop
Whore
>>
>>2981925
the sexual tension in these scenes is forever unmatched, love it
>>2981982
and we like them that way
>>
>>2981807
No need to replace. But maybe Super-seme-Sama or Boku no High-spec Kareshi-sama.
>>
>>2981925
Where is this from?
>>
>>2981995
https://mangadex.org/title/1a1fa73c-c20a-4f93-83e1-6b138f017be7/contradict
>>
Minho lives, fuck yes. He can finally have his happy ending with ME.
>>
>>2982007
there are other men with bodies like that who are also well written, anon. you don't have to settle for a poorly written self insert revenge fantasy on the authors ex boyfriend.
>>
>>2982008
Of course there are but he's one of my current fixations that I want to overly obsess over during my stream of consciousness posts.
>>
>>2982003
What happened to her art style? It's like completely different suddenly
>>
>>2982011
mask your autism.
>>
>>2982074
t. Given fan
>>
>>2982007
Damn sister you were late to that one
>>
>>2982110
The chapter just dropped like today.
>>
>>2981859
It’d be nice because she doesn’t write same age couples that often. I think they would have made an interesting pair because Sada came from a semi-dysfunctional family background, and despite haivng an outgoing personality he seemed to prefer keeping that to himself. With Mamiya they probably could have bonded over their problems
>>
File: file.png (436 KB, 939x475)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
>>2981925
Her expressions are good tier, that one panel from Houen Catharsis lives rent free in my head. So good.
>>
>>2981846
Nah I love the three's relationship like crazy. I want to see the cardinal go full schizo I loved the scene where he tells one of his most loyal followers he would abandon his role at any moment for Ian. I love Ian the most though but his soul crushed expressions are so hot.
>>
>>2982138
While the intensity is nice, it’s so obvious that Ian will end up with the emperor that it takes the fun out of it. Right now he’s pretty much “the emperor is my destiny” while the cardinal got relegated to “Ah yes father figure, no romantic feelings whatsoever”. It was fun at the start because Ian’s obsession with the cardinal was vague enough to speculate he had romantic feelings; now he’s so focused on the emperor he ditched the cardinal. Doesn’t help that the emperor is pretty much overpowered compared to everyone else.
Depending how their past life story is executed it could either make it way more interesting than it’s now or completely tank the story.
>>
would you guys date a m/m couple in real life? regardless of your own sex
>>
>>2982157
Date a couple? You mean have a threesome?
>>
>>2982157
I'm a lesbian so no
>>
File: mhrbaire0 (1).jpg (137 KB, 800x968)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>2982161
My lesbian fujoshi sister
>>
>>2982157
No I'm a monogamy fag.
>>
File: file.png (2.06 MB, 1400x992)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
https://twitter.com/kagis_/status/1583353967480037378?s=20&t=-O641ZJjvc8OH09rQeq-cg

This one got a V2 announced. Pleasantly surprised, but in retrospect it was obvious given she keeps posting stuff about the main couple.

Hopefully one day NA discovers this author too.
>>
>>2982165
Based anon.
>>
File: file.png (383 KB, 476x886)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
Distressed and despaired looks are so hot.
>>
>>2982161
if you're here, you're bisexual
>>
>>2982157
Yeah sure, why not.
>>
>>2982157
Sounds like too much drama, I’d rather not
>>
>>2982237
Story's an absolute mess but I can't stop reading.
>>
>>2982394
Same I just want to see Minho fuck off to america and be happy writing under a penname or something.
>>
>>2982237
This activated the fuck out of my almonds honestly, sisters.
>>
Why does osomatsu-san have such a large BL following in Japan? For such simple comedic drawings, it's perplexing how many people ship the brothers.
>>
>>2982480
Is it because of the seiyuu?
>>
>>2982480
>>2982511
Have any of you watched the show or at least seen promo material of it? It's very marketed for fujos. There are several yaoi bait scenes, both in bishounen parody style and the normal cartoonish style.

The focus is put heavily on the sextuplets individual differences and interactions among themselves instead of making them six clones whose only appeal was their hive mentality (which was how it used to be for the 1966 and the 1988 anime). People back in the day used to like the antagonists Iyami and Chibita far more than them for this reason.

When the proposal for a new take targetting an adult audience came around, they figured out they'd have to go different. They'd have to bank through some type of fanservice. Basically, between 1988 and 2015, people in the industry finally understood the unexplored (incest, boys living together, twin issues etc) potential for the fujoshi.
>>
>>2982335
2d boys and 3d men are very different categories
>>
>>2982480
Isn't this artist Oniyama? She only ever draws het stuff so seeing her invested in in BL incest couple for a while was funny.
>>
File: Sachiko.jpg (596 KB, 700x589)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
>>2982517
The artist is labelled as BLIPBLOP (Zuineru) on MLM. The art style reminds me more of Kaneoya Sachiko, personally.
>>
>>2982515
I watched s1 and didn’t really see anything that was yaoibait, it was mostly dirty jokes that sounded like seiyuu just having locker room talk and being used in an anime. Didn’t watch s2 but I did hear they became self-aware and started pandering, according to the folks I know that kept watching, but the popularity for the series also died down by then.
>>
So what’s going on with the shota robot boywife story? Why are there two confusingly named sequel volumes? Did I miss something or is the lore really underdeveloped — why are they breeding cyborg sex slaves again, and how is that legal? And now they’re (surprisingly anticlimactically) out free from the lab, where can the plot go from here?
>>
>>2982516
get back to me in 5 years. you'll either be a man, be dating a man, or both
>>
File: Konohare Narisa.jpg (198 KB, 844x1200)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
It’s been a pretty good week for menhera manga — both Kigengire no Hatsukoi and Papa to Boku to Kazoku ni Natte yo surprised me with their very realistic and touching depictions of depression. I also like that rather than the character’s depression getting “cured” through the power of love, it’s more like a stable relationship allows the depressed characters to work on the problems that lead to poor mental health in the first place.
I’d be down with adding them to the pastebin if other anons thought they were good, too?
>>
>>2982480
the real question is why is so much of it so depraved. seriously ill search some fucking wild tags and theres ALWAYS some osomatsu result, and within it ill find something even more depraved i didnt even think of.
im thinking cute factor because im starting to notice that this pops up more often the more "innocent" a series is
>>
>>2982616
>shota robot boywife story
girl which one
>>
>>2982480
>>2982665
I think the cast of varied but relatively simple characters made for good starting ingredients to cook up original stories from. Most of the fanworks, especially the depraved ones, were very removed from the original premise, and built upon the characters to the point where only the basic tropes remained. Sometimes fandom is like remaking a storebought cake into a fancy cake, the original just has to have all the basic components in good proportions and the rest can be added by the fan artist.
>>
>another good incomplete tobi washio manga
it’s like a curse
>>
>>2982692
at least they're all ongoing projects. Maybe we'll see them completed sooner or later
>>
>>2982692
Probably some fan picking them up? I think most of them are running too.
>>
File: z393939332.jpg (297 KB, 950x1357)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
I thought the first chapter was cliche but the second chapter really elevated this manga. Sorry for doubting you Bottom on the Sea scans, your kino streak continues.
>>
File: AienCatharsis6_16-MRM.jpg (390 KB, 1000x1422)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>2982699
>Ooshima Kamome
Of course it's good. I wish more of her older stuff was scanlated, it feels like everyone ignore anything pre Chicken.
>>
File: z2838484332.jpg (210 KB, 750x1050)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>2982700
Speaking of Chicken, I had a lot of trouble understanding the uke’s family drama. What is the uke’s older brother asking for in pic related exactly? Why would he be estranged if he doesn’t move back home?
>>
File: z7183838139.jpg (206 KB, 750x1050)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>2982701
Is their dialogue poorly translated, or am I missing something? I didn’t understand what he meant by
>Can you come over and say that you want to see your niece’s face? [next panel] If it’s not possible to say that …
either. Why would it be not possible to say that?
>>
>>2982701
>>2982702
Should have fucked his brother.
>>
>>2982701
>>2982702
Looks like a bit stilted and too literal yes.
>>
>>2982701
He wants him to come back to stay in contact with the family. In his view, remaining in close relations will protect him from being alone without a spouse/children of his own. Then his boyfriend cuts in to put himself as his new family which is a cool move, supposed to show his dedication to their relationship.
>>2982702
This is a slight mistranslation - the brother apologizes that because he got married and started his own family, he didn't notice the MC's been feeling lonely. The MC told him he wants to see his niece's face, but he's worried that he felt compelled to say it because of the pressure the brother/family put on him.
>>
>futekiya and nijisanji collab
huh
>>
>>2982704
>Looks like a bit stilted and too literal yes.
Err literal.
>>
>>2982645
nta but also a lesbian fujoshi, I'll take the challenge
>>
>>2982717
>>2982335
Are you attracted to 2D men?
>>2982645
How bad is your BL if it makes 3DPDshit look appealing?
>>
>>2982645
I've always had preference for girls since as a kid and getting into anime and 2d physics did not change it. Several years after being done with college and still the same.

If anything I often genderswap my favorite BL couples because aside relating to them better my body reacts more to girls.
>>
>>2982732
Also, being hairy doesn't appeal to me on a gender aspect. I'm not super big about big jaws and large builds. I neither would find those appealing in partners. I do occasionally like bara art but they tend to be exceptions that focus on cute faces and young characters like how Ikko/Mentaiko does it.

On the topic, the one girl I knew in my teen days that used to find yaoi and dicks icky was the one that would transition years later (taking hormones and all). We lost contact long before knowing about this so to this day I have no idea whether 1. she gave yaoi a chance again 2. if yes, if yaoi was significant in making her change from she to he
>>
>>2982692
The tengu BL makes me think Tobi Washio could make decent shounen with homolust elements, actually. Their protags are just the right blend of cocky, likeable, and “just some guy”.
>>
>>2982734
Anon all the characteristics you are describing can be found commonly in women too. I don’t doubt that you are a lesbian but you seem to be more attracted to femininity rather than to women with that argument.
I don’t think it’s wrong to have preferences but to equate “liking feminine characteristics” to “not being attracted to men” is not helping the point you are trying to make.
>>
Can you stop with the 3D talk and lesbian talk.
>>
>>2981734
>that's a good one
>>
File: sakuragari.jpg (79 KB, 318x450)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Does anyone else feel nostalgic for when shoujo manga used have long running series with a gay main couple? Quality varies, but with how modern shoujo is either the usual school romance or fantasy with a str8 couple + BL magazines still kneecapping series from going over a single digit number of volumes and plot getting squashed for rushed romance, I miss when magazines like hana to yume stuff like yami no matsuei and patalliro
>>
>>2982791
Thank you Anon
>>
>>2982812
Same anon, shojo should stop narrowing down its scope to its most typical features, when nonexplicit BL-ish works were often popular enough to get anime adaptations. I doubt the readers tastes changed that much, it feels like a publishers' idea to separate the genres into clear categories even where it's unnecessary.
>>
>>2982816
People here keep arguing back and forth on it, but requiem of the rose king did get popular enough for an anime and stage play so there is an audience for non-romance shoujo. However, I can’t see any of the usual publishers like Hakusensha (hana to yume, lala, etc) and Kadokawa (Asuka, which ran X/1999 and legal drug) actually running a series with a gay couple. Hard to even imagine a seinen manga doing it, but hikaru he shinda natsu gives me hope
>>
>>2982816
I feel like there’s been a decline in the shojo industry, not only does it keep narrowing its scope to isekai and high school romance, they seem to just get shorter runs nowadays. I can’t seem to recall a non romance shojo manga with more than 2 volumes that is “recent”. Josei seems to be the genre getting more popularity and diversity as of lately but I don’t believe it’s popular enough to have runs as long as shojo did in its prime. I do miss those homolust stories like count Cain though; josei’s targeting towards a more “mature” audience may result in bl that has not as much relationship drama as shojo did. What a pity.
>>
>>2982817
I feel like most shojo mags got very conservative with time. Not only is the gay stuff out, they stopped taking chances with unusual het shojo as well. Lala in particular used to have some wild series from Yamaishi Ryoko, Shimizu Reiko etc, and now it feel like they keep pushing only the most cliche series imaginable
>>
>>2982699
>your kino streak continues.
What else have they done?
>>
>>2982824
>>2982825
Seems like the shoujo magazines with the most variety are the ones with veterans like flowers and melody (hagio moto, yoshinaga fumi, etc) makes me worry what’ll happen to them once that generation retires/dies. publishers don’t seem keen on raising a new generation of shoujo mangaka that draw scifi
>>
File: Ikenei Monzenbarai.jpg (284 KB, 950x1351)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
10/10 Best New Manga
>>
File: 166679717547684103.jpg (135 KB, 904x378)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>What a triangle! Guy with no sex drive, Vs Guy whose penis grows horrifyingly gigantic fast enough to shatter rock when you arouse him! Also, while it could be just the angle, I instead choose to believe the last thing that baddy experienced before Panty shot him, was the aforementioned giant cock slamming right into his face.

after seeing the crossover book, I kinda want Nova to fall in love with Brief after that implied dick slap.
>>
>>2982829
>shitting gainaxkino up with triggershit
i understand your desires but please no
>>
I’m pleasantly surprised to see how much Ayu Yamame’s art has improved over the years. I hope we get a full-length manga in her mature style, I’m feeling she could be as successful as Thanat/Syundei.
>>
>>2982844
I hate twitter, but she and a few other artists are the reason I still check it now and then. She's been around the BL scene for decades, but in the last two years she's worked very hard to improve both her art and writing. It's admirable.
>>
There are two types of brown BL boys
>tan uke
usually a naive but outgoing guy learning about forbidden pleasures from a sadistic top, cute blushing face, memorable personality
>tan seme
usually a rich Arabian oil baron or exotic island warrior, boring, only has 1 facial expression
>>
File: 034.jpg (941 KB, 1441x2048)
941 KB
941 KB JPG
>>2982971
I actually agree about the 'usually' but just to be contrarian I'll give two examples that don't fit the cliche: Type Eid bottom is neither inexperienced nor naive
>>
>>2982972
What's this?
>>
File: 190.jpg (799 KB, 1441x2048)
799 KB
799 KB JPG
>>2982971
>>2982972
Seme in New World Lovetopia is a poor, tsundere good boi, has a lot of expressions throughout the manga
>>
>>2982973
https://www.chil-chil.net/goodsDetail/goods_id/129394/
It's a new title so no scans yet
>>
>>2982975
Sharing is caring
>>
>>2982972
>>2982974
Based brown boy connoisseur. Thanks for the recs.
>>
>>2982976
Fine, just this once: https://files.catbox.moe/a8fru4.zip
>>
>>2982971
Sad, brown semes are the best kind of brown
>>
File: Boys Bad Romance.png (1.78 MB, 1124x1600)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
The purity balance is so bad I hate the seme so fucking much hope that faggot gets cucked to death he deserved his shitty mother considering how he turned out. This is worse than itonaga.
>>
>>2982517
The grim reminder that nobody is gonna finish translating her manga.
>>
File: Me o Tojite Yume o Miru.png (1.55 MB, 1280x1796)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
Pure kino.
>>
>Futekiya is going to finish translating Mentaiko’s This Probably Isn't Love
It’s funny that it took this long for all 6 parts to appear in English. Mentaiko’s work was my introduction into hardcore BL, so the fact that I’ve been following this silly doujin series for this long feels surreal.
>>
>>2983001
What does this mean in regular English?
>>
>>2983019
Iykyk.
>>
File: 19 Days.png (2.82 MB, 1300x3230)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB PNG
She li crying and begging for his life with a giant pool of piss under him in the next chapter I hope. Would be hot as fuck.
>>
File: 20-Umi-no-Soko-c2.jpg (676 KB, 1000x1422)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
>>2982971
>There are two types of brown BL boys
Or your a fishfucker
>>
>>2983018
Wait, it wasn't cancelled?
>>
>>2983028
Have they kissed or fallen in love yet? Or is the comic still in Chinese censorship hell?
>>
>>2983028
I do not get the appeal of this comic. The boys are cute but they fail to do anything interesting and the more dramatic storyline comes out of nowhere and doesn't fit with how the thing started.
>>
File: D0Uvu8ZU8AEDVeq.jpg (122 KB, 705x1000)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
How hard is it to get a hold of an Opera magazine online?
I feel like half of the BL in here are not known outside of Japan.
>>
>>2983064
Not hard, just expensive. Your pic related is finally ending soon, so it'll be much much cheapter to wait for the tankos. All their series get published in book format eventually, so unless you're specifically hunting for their oneshots or want to read something while it's still ongoing it's probably not worth it.
>>
What are the patterns to Renta translating something?
>>
>>2983106
always convert yen to american dollars for some godforsaken reason, even when a story is explicitly set in japan
>>
>you can only be on top or bottom in BL
I hate this so much. It's not new but i was reading something that devolved into this.
>>
>>2983106
Renta does read requests for translations submitted through its form (I don’t remember the source for this, maybe a convention panel?) and is pretty responsive on social media, so it doesn’t hurt to ask for translations, especially if they have a pre-existing relationship with the Japanese publisher (Takeshobo, Julian, Brite, Core etc).
As for patterns, I don’t think Renta has one. They translate the most random shit.
>>
File: Ten Count.jpg (470 KB, 1450x2047)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
Well, it’s finally happening.
Why does the uke look … off?
>>
>>2983280
just looks cheap. i see that "look" a lot in anime these days
>>
File: rip inutoki.jpg (457 KB, 1170x1651)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
Paper shortages mean that all KUMA releases have been delayed for months. I really wanted a copy of Happy of the End too …
>>
>>2983283
>Paper shortages
we really got to that point huh
>>
>>2983285
They've been ongoing since covid, but there's no sight of resolving the issue.
>>
>>2983290
should've just let the boomers die
>>
Somehow missed that Ogi-kun’s Summer Vacation and Acid Town (lmao) got picked up by Tokyopop
>>
File: Tokyopop 2023.jpg (1.68 MB, 2500x1777)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>2983292
Forgot image
>>
>>2983280
My bet is that they will only cover the first volume. Which might be a good thing since that’s the only part that’s worth anything in that manga
>>
>>2983292
>>2983293
That's nice, hope it gets uploaded to Nyaa
>>
This continues to be kino, I might become a Maki Marukido follower
>>
>>2981734
>Please use Archived.moe for missing thread and search functionality.

Is there any workaround for archived.moe's filter that strips out any search term under four characters long? It interferes with a surprising number of searches, especially since it also affects searches for phrases in quotation marks that include a <4 character term.

Also please forgive my needtolurkmorefaggotry, but where do tech support questions/discussion go now that /qa/ is dead?
>>
What happened to the series about the below average looking high school guy who cleans up after he helps out a junior? I can’t find the series anymore, is it still ongoing?
>>
File: 013.jpg (470 KB, 844x1200)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>>2983395
Kirakira Shitemo, Shinakutemo? Yeah, in JP it just entered the second arc, the first one is done.

https://myreadingmanga.info/koike-sadaji-kirakira-shite-mo-shinakute-mo-eng/

English scans are 4 chaptes behind, they were quite dedicated before it so I dunno what happened. I wanted to contact the scanlator to ask but there is no contact info.
>>
>>2983397
Oh they’re switching characters every arc? I don’t recognize the characters in pic related, and yeah the sudden lack of updates on the English side is what made me lose track of it.
>>
>>2983399
Yeah, it's looks like it will be an antology series. I like the series enough and I'm reading it in JP, too bad there is way to contact the translators.
>>
>>2983400
Well hopefully it picks up again. Can’t say I’m a fan of this move, but I think originally the plans were to do a short series so I guess I get it. I just hope the original couple got a satisfying ending, 4 chapters feels way too short.
>>
File: 013.jpg (244 KB, 844x1200)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>2983401
Yeah, they did a "trailer" where they show the other couples. I like the second couple more personally, but I'm a bitch for childhood friends.
>>
>>2983403
Understandable, I like that trope a lot as well.
>>
>>2983390
>but where do tech support questions/discussion go now that /qa/ is dead?
/g/'s stupid questions general
>>
>>2983413
Thanks anon. I meant specifically tech support for the 4chan(nel) board though, or is that allowed on /g/?
>>
>>2983435
/wsr/?
>>
Zomiya
>>
>>2983437
Recently I realized Mamiya looks exactly like one of the main characters from the 90's Polish sitcom Miodowe Lata, and I'll never be able to unsee that similarity
>>
>>2983443
Speaking of sitcoms, he matches the description of George from Seinfeld surprisingly well
>Mamiya is neurotic, self-loathing and dominated by his parents, yet also prone to occasional periods of overconfidence that invariably arise at the worst possible time.
>>
>>2983445
I hate that you're right... Every day I'm more in awe how Asada managed to make him a BL protagonist
>>
>>2983018
Fucking finally! Can't believe the Mentaiko faps of my teenage years are gonna resume now I'm almost 30
>>
>>2983522
How did it end? It was prime fap material with all the foursomes. Are there even raws?
>>
Anons, please rec me something (doesn't even have to be strictly BL) involving a beard. I mean fake girlfriend/wife to cover for gay, not facial hair.
Pretending to be straight casanova hooking up with lots of women is good too.
Not into stories where he actually fucks his beard or she never finds out she's a beard, though.
Bonus points if the girl is using him as a beard too.
>>
>>2983530
The only one I can think of is I Want to be a Wall and it's surprisingly wholesome
>>
>>2983530
40 x 40 Chikuwa Kaigi kind of?
>>
>>2983530
It’s kind of weird, but Banana Bread Pudding
>>
>>2983581
Holy shit the summary is a work of art
>Now that Ira's older sister is getting married, who will take her to the bathroom after 10 p.m. and sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" outside the bathroom door in order to protect her from the beautiful, androgynous, child-eating clown? Will marrying a closeted gay man help?
>Considered by many fans to be Ooshima's best work.
>>
>>2983589
classic shojo is absolutely unhinged
>>
Gonna take the end as a happy end for Minho.
>>
>>2983530
You're really asking for a lot anon
>>
>>2982717
>lesbian
>fujoshi
the absolute state of westoids
>>
>>2983568
Oh, that's a good one
>>
>>2983651
Does anyone know where that panel is from?
>>
>>2983659
Every fujoshi is a lesbian. Sorry to break it to you anon.
>>
>>2983703
I don't understand this logic.
How liking men makes you a lesbian (the same with the bisexual excuse)? I just don't get it.
And I know this is trolling, but even for the sake of it, how do you justify it to keep on trolling?
Like, women who like yaoi all like femboys (bevause those look femenine) or something?
>>
>>2983712
not them but women and men simply enjoy this kind of fiction differently
>>
>>2983712
Nta, but if you look at BL and take out the male parts out of the equation, you're left with a woman's fantasy about a same sex relationship. Guys in BL frequently speak, behave and think like girls, and it's not just about the ukes. Despite featuring guys, BL is usually closer to lesbian romances than GL drawn by men is
>>
>>2983712
I don't see how a lesbian enjoying BL is hard to believe. With the combination of the state of yuri being as it is, BL featuring homosexuality and being written by women, it's not hard to see why a lesbian would read it if they want to read romance. And like >>2983714 said, this shit's not about the porn to most fujos, even straight ones. I doubt most straight fujoshi even masturbate to this shit.
>>
>>2983718
What that anon says is that all fujos are lesbian, not that all lesbians are fujos.
A lesbian enjoying BL is not hard to believe at all, is the "all fujos are lesbian" whta it is.
>>
>>2983721
They want reactions like your to laugh at.
>>
>>2983717
Well, maybe, I don't really read BL, nor I have seen a real lesbian romance (I have seen gay ones tho), but I know people is absolutely OBSESSED with gender and gender roles, so I'm inclined to believe that any BL that portrays characters acting even slightly femenine it's cataloged as unreal or a female fantasy, or made for lesbians or whatever.
But well, sure I'm shooting myself in the foot because as I said, I don't read BL, so maybe the characters do act like charicatures of men, but still, all fujos being lesbian/bisexual is just weird for me.
>>
>>2983726
You being in this thread despite not being into BL seems weirder
>>
>>2983703
i know you're trolling, westoid
>>
>>2981734
Anything by Zariya, Zaria, Zariya Ranmaru how ever translators decide to spell it. Sex scenes are just godly
>>
>>2983712
>>2983714
>>2983718
>>2983721
>>2983722
I've never met a single woman into this stuff that wasn't a lesbian. Sorry.
>>2983744
>westoid
Says the westerner
>>
File: 1661558414516083.jpg (301 KB, 772x1099)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
I gotta ask. Is picrel real? Has it been discussed before?
>>
>>2983750
yea, ppl talked about the violin BL earlier this year, i think even last year
>>
>>2983749
>I've never met a single woman into this stuff that wasn't a lesbian. Sorry.
it's because you're living in a westoid land. if you're talking about real BL, it means asian works, not ugly westoid sjw shit works
>Says the westerner
you're a westoid
>>
>>2983761
>westoid
Ok, Japanese Culture Expert from Wyoming
>>
>>2983361
It’s rare that I read a BL and have 0% idea how it’s going to end. I still have no idea how she’s going to make the asteroid miss Earth, or if everyone’s going to die a fiery death instead.
>>
>>2983749
>I've never met a single woman into this stuff that wasn't a lesbian. Sorry.
Actual lesbians are rare, most of these "self called" lesbians are just fake bisexual, aka spicy straight girls.
>>
>>2983361
Should have a threesome with the other guy, some sort of end of the world folly
>>
minho is so lucky sisters
>>
>>2983763
you're a literal westoid kek, also i'm not an amerimutt
>>
File: 20220730_200924.jpg (800 KB, 1427x2048)
800 KB
800 KB JPG
>>2983831
Can you stop with the meme talk already? Tell us 5 BL titles you like instead
>>
Do muscle gays find chubby gays attractive? In my experience jocks go for jocks and chubs go for chubs.
>>
>>2983834
The series is cute though even if it does feel like the mangaka is self-inserting.
>>
>>2983361
I liked pornographer a lot but this is becoming my favorite work from her. Having 2 volumes to develop the story really helped. Whether the meteor crashes or not I trust her to deliver a good ending
>>
Soohyun might be my favorite characters ever. Everything about him is just so perfect.
>>
>>2983851
Which manhwa are you talking about?
>>
>>2983750
Yes. The googly eyes really threw me off when I was reading it
>>
>>2983853
Checkmate.
>>
Weren't one of you guys talking about this before? Doesn't seem to be a BL according to mangaupdates though.
>>
>>2983836
I liked Pornographer well enough and that other BL about the AV actors was alright, but she was yet to blow me away. This one convinced me to keep an eye closer to her though. It's been a while since I've been excited for a BL to update.
>>
>>2983904
mangaupdates is wrong then
>>
>>2982826
https://mangadex.org/group/38c42cb8-af82-4f0a-8db2-47b323313ea5/bottom-of-the-sea-scans?tab=titles
considering how most of their releases are from series and/ or authors that anons here sing praises for, i'm 99% sure they lurk here at the very least
>>
>>2983933
Doesn't it have just very heavy BL subtext?
>>
>>2983936
I appreciate scan groups that are good at curating.
>>
File: url.jpg (198 KB, 800x800)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
I wish wish there were more threesomes that felt like you know, actual threesomes. It felt like 99% of the time it's two guys one dude and the two guys can barely stand each other. I think CANIS was the only one I genuinely saw there the guys are all into each other and fuck in various combo, too bad it basically untranslated and the raws are rare as hell.

Pic sorta related, not really BL but one of the my first threesome fics fap.
>>
>>2983959
>>2983936
This reminds me, do secret club still exist? It seems like in recent years they are decreasing? Though still a lot of drama seein stuff like galaxy does BL or daddy scans
>>
>>2983564
>mutual bearding with asexual wife
Looks neat, ty anon.
>>2983568
Even though the premise seems a bit different it looks like the kind of stupid fun I like, thanks.
>>2983589
>>2983590
Absolute kino
>>2983651
I'm probably stupidly missing a meme but yeah I thought there would be a shit ton, considering how common it is in real life, glad anons came through
>>
>>2983962
Yeah, the nature of Web 2.0 means that password locked livejournals/forums/blogs are less feasible than they used to be. I am worried that Discord might lead to the rise of the sekrit club 2.0, though.
>>
>>2983961
You are absolutely right anon, and on top of it rarely the three of them are interesting characters. I read strawberry chocolate vanilla and was disappointed to see the dude they were fighting for be incredibly bland and boring, not to mention the chemistry left much to be desired.
Makes me miss canis terribly. At this rate it will be faster to buy the licensed manga in my language before the english translations catches up (if it ever does).
Where's pic related from anon? I love threesomes but they don't ring any bells. Don't mind if it's not bl as long as they have interesting dynamics.
>>
Held vs Embrace, which one is worse
>>
>>2983961
There's No Way This is Fate has been pretty convincing that all three guys like each other in it's sequel. It's omegaverse but it's not bad.
>>
>>2983983
Embrace. Who the fuck says that? Hold can sometimes be fine, mainly in the active voice, but embrace is never a good option unless the manga is super old-timey.
>>
>>2983988
Isn't embrace usually the translation of a nip word that literally means hug but also is used as a euphemism for sex? The double entendre doesn't exist in English, but embrace sounds slightly more sexual than hold.
>>
I guess I’ll just have to use MLM for everything from now on now that exhentai has gone to shit
>>
In the middle of reading Oni to Tengoku/Demon and Heaven and holy fuck, what a trip. I'm still trying to understand the psychology bits of it aside from "Mom abused Tengoku and how he gets horny from pain" so after I get my head wrapped around that, I'd love to know if anyone got any recs for anything similar to it.

From an artistic standpoint, does anyone have any refs for a decent love angle? (It's not a triangle if A and C both like B but A and C don't like each other.) Been trying to draw the whole "Two love rivals glaring at one in front of the page while love interest looks in behind them) sort of composition for something I'm making. The closest thing that comes to mind is Inkya na Boku ga Futago ni Aisareru Wake since there are consistently 3 people being shown in there and not just the one love rival that fucks off later on in the story. Story can be good but art is more what Im concerned about.
>>
>>2984021
One of my favs. Tired salarymen look is just so hot.
>>
>>2984016
What happened
>>
>>2983982
It's ghost hound, it's an old anime. Honestly not very homo but the guys are a trio protagonist which a different relationship with each other, and I remember it fondly as one of my first threesome faps.

I keep hoping one day we'll get an actual good threesome manga where they guys each have a different relationship with each other.
>>
>>2983651
Sir, may I ask from what manga is this from? Couldn't find it anywhere
>>
>>2983834
What's the name anon? Looks cute
>>
https://myreadingmanga.info/okino-nico-kimi-to-boku-to-sekai-no-hotori-futari-bocchi-christmas-eng/

Age gap one got translated
>>
>>2983961
>Ghost hound
Man, I remember watching it so long ago. First horror anime I've ever watched, plus all the protagonists were hot without the weird bishie look. Too bad the last third-ish of the show shit the bed.
Though now I'm glad there's BL horror (at least in manga form) instead of light maybe-homolust horror to enjoy.
>>
File: 123063_25163497.jpg (194 KB, 1000x1425)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
Really fucking good so far. More BL with tengu?
>>
File: 061.jpg (1.17 MB, 1518x1080)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>2984142
This: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series/368j6q6/akegarasu-yume-koiuta
And if you want something scanlated, the spin off is also in a similar supernatural setting: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series/x78gw1p/rajou-koidzukiyo
>>
>>2984142
What's so good about it?
>>
>Futekiya is finally finishing the translation of Iberico Buta
WE WON
>>
>>2984208
Everything
>>
File: Kazao.jpg (217 KB, 950x1351)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>set in America
>every chapter so far has mentioned the size of burgers and meals
Perhaps the most accurate burgerland BL so far
>>
>>2984213
Futekiya is based again??
>>
Has anyone bought titles from MangaPlaza before? How does it compare to Bookwalker or other eManga platforms?
>>
File: Fangs.png (1.14 MB, 618x928)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
The uke in Fangs Volume 1
>Claimed to not be a virgin when it came to anal
>refreshingly frank about sex
>shady delinquent past that gave him an edge
The uke in Fangs Volume 2
>virginity retconned, confesses he's only had a (woman's) finger up his ass
>increasingly blushy and shy about sex
>acts like a standard sheltered uke despite his apparently traumatic upbringing

Was anyone else disappointed in Fangs Volume 2? I like how the central mystery is developing, but I was really annoyed by how much the uke was flanderized in the new chapters. I guess I thought the manga would go in an edgier direction, exploring the uke's cool gay teen skater runaway past — but instead we're going into uwu pure cinnamon roll.
>>
>>2983983
Embrace sounds terrible in dialogue but I find it acceptable in narrative voice. Held sounds juvenile and over dramatic most of the time but active voice is fine. Since there's no equivalent in English I don't understand why translators can't go for a more direct wording when there's sexual connotations in the scene. It sounds like trying too hard to be poetic so as to avoid making the innuendo. I am sure there would be more options if they took that angle rather than looking up which synonym of hug sounds more sexual.
>>
>>2984377
Sex talks need to be honestly just reworded without trying to fit the mood/characters. Japan barely has words to say fuck compared to English. Of course they sound like shit most of the time.
>>
>>2984208
The uke isn't a retarded desperate baby
>>
Did chainwsaw have any homo? I remember some people here hyping some homo paring in a shounen, was it that? Something about a dude with no arms?
>>
>>2984397
No.
>>
>>2984397
Csm is extremely straight, youre probably talking about Aki/Angel which if you squint real hard is kind of homo I guess. Theres also a sharkman whos enarmoured with Denji but obviously that goes nowhere
>>
File: 1616984448687339.png (35 KB, 138x138)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
Does anyone feel like "BL is a FETISH genre written for women by women" is a bit reductive?

Like sure, it started as that, but it feels... reductive? Nowadays, seeing how much variety, art and stuff there is. Like you wouldn't call Aiou Futari fetish fap material. Like shounen are technically written for men, but it's clear a lot of them are for/also pander to girls. Same with some shoujo like Natsume being evergreen.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that a lot of times some mangaka are just trying to write a good story and reducing the genre as "fetish material for women" feels like it's a criticism other genre don't get. Like a story can be aimed at a certain audience but also be enjoyable by a lot of people.
>>
Anyone know where I can read or even buy all 20 chapters of Snow White BL by Yanghee? I can only find up to chapter 8. I don’t care if it’s not fully scanlated.
>>
File: 04304871830.jpg (76 KB, 419x600)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
I found this doujinshi circle called 444Hertz who did a whole bunch of doujin for Hagio Moto manga. I guess I'm not surprised they did ones for Poe, Heart of Thomas and Zankoku na Kami, but they covered less famous ones like Mesh, Star Red, Marginal and Gin no Sankaku too. Anyone know any more about them?
>>
File: 04064771560.jpg (1.11 MB, 2018x2960)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>2984518
One more cover.
>>
>>2984518
based on what i found browsing surugaya and madarake there were 2 people in the circle: takahashi yuu 高橋悠 and jouno (theres multiple readings for this surname) fusami 城野ふさみ. there were active from the late 90s to late 00s. doesn't look like either one went pro
>>
>>2984511
I find it kind of obnoxious because like many male artists who started by drawing hentai, BL seems to be used as an entry-level way into the manga industry for many women
>>
>>2984511
>Does anyone feel like "BL is a FETISH genre written for women by women" is a bit reductive?
Who says this other than entry level normalfags?
>>
>>2984511
I find both takes that go either “BL is progressive queer literature and does nothing wrong ever” and “BL is a fetish for straight women” both to be extremely annoying.

BL is just a genre with a big range of works, and some are good, some are bad, and some are just blatant mindless porn.
>>
File: file.png (629 KB, 861x877)
629 KB
629 KB PNG
Will he kill the homo?
>>
>>2984621
Him alone? Probably not. But I'm worried it's all leading to an angry mob of villagers trying to lynch the thing.
>>
>>2984511
It's a fetish genre but there is nothing wrong with that, men get to be into all kind of weird shit and don't catch even 1/10 as much flack. Imo people who go "but the genre also appeals to other people/it can have good stories" and so so on are also obnoxious because they're acting like "women like it" isn't a good enough reason on its own for something to exist.
>>
>>2984626
This. Most of the 'fetish' discussion is just neopuritanical bullshit attempting to punish people for finding something they don't agree with sexy. Fujos are just an easy target.
>>
>>2984626
I mean, would still cal SFW shounen ai vanilla romance with believable relationship a "fetish story"?
Like one BL that got discussed here before was written by a lesbian.
Then you have stuff like Hikaru and No.6 which are not even BL technically.
>>
>>2984621
>Will he kill the homo?
No, but the author will now that this series is a hit.
>>
File: 2854931.jpg (13 KB, 384x268)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
I'm trying to find an old as fuck work. It's called "Reconstruction Noah" by "Atelier Labyrinth". I've had zero luck. It's an old yugioh doujin.
>>
>>2984743
Tough luck, there just aren't any copies for sale. Check mandarake and yahoo auctions from time to time, maybe it'll pop up eventually... Though the last listing seems to be from 2018.
>>
>>2984743
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/ZHOMI151276
Currently there's none for sale, but if you refresh this page every day maybe a miracle will happen? If you're open to using a proxy fromjapan has a partnership with surugaya and they can order from them very fast, so if it ever pops up you can probably get it quickly through that before it sells out. Good luck sister
>>
>>2984744
>>2984755
>>
>>2984763
Other guy didn't reccomend suruga, which is the uncontested best place to find BL doujins
>>
>>2984744
>>2984755
>>2984764
Thanks for the help. I'll keep tabs on it.
>>
Why do you think fujochan never took off?
>>
>>2984821
It's an insular community that only appeals to what can only be called female incels. People seeking that have discord groups, no need for an image board. Meanwhile say what you will about these threads, but at least there is some variety in anons contributing
>>
>>2984823
It's a shame because I personally hate the real time format of discord and /y/ has too much "hur durr why are women on the internet".
>>
>>2984830
This topic has always been chill with each other though, can't talk for the rest of /y/ but I think people just should stick to post porn and ignore the rest.

>>2984823
Female incels already have other communities, that's why it failed. If you check the other communities, they pretty much have the same posts or even straight up the same topics. And they feel pretty much less "Open" to women than 4chan to be honest, a lot of people getting banned for having "Men tastes"
>>
No more homobait I will never read or watch homobait shit ever again especially anything to do with sports. There is enough content now that I can just enjoy reading about two actual fags in love even if its shit with trash characters like in Given.
>>
>>2984907
What hurt you this time, anon?
>>
>>2984910
Shameless homobait shows when there is plenty of other real homos now airing. I thought Miyano was pretty boring but its better than Given and I'd rather support that than more bait shit.
Hope Kimi ni wa Todokanai gets an anime it deserves it.
>>
>>2984907
How can homobait show hurt you unless it puts the male characters with a random chick in the end
>>
>>2984621
What's this from?
>>
https://comic-action.com/episode/316112896925879237
new chapter out
>>
>>2984973
Hikaru
>>
Ennead got published in Japan so it’s been trending on cmoa and twitter for a while. Online ads spoil the backstory between osiris and seth, which sucks since osiris being a degenerate was a really great twist
>>
>>2984997
Ennead will be good again when Seth stops getting raped all the time.
>>
>>2984948
Kind of like how it just happened in Tokyo Revengers?
>>
>>2985024
At this point it feels like that's the author's main purpose for him. She's slowly turning him into a damsel in distress
>>
>>2985024
I find human Seth boring, whether he's being threatened with rape or not. When I last stopped reading he was being set up to be in some kind of shitty love triangle with Horus and a foreign god? Him getting SA'd by Anubis could be interesting, has that happened yet?
>>
>>2985025
How is that random when the entire story was about the MC time traveling to save his girlfriend from getting murdered?
>>
>>2981734
Haven't read any BL in close to a year. Used to read it tons. Does anyone have any personal recs?
>>
>>2985028
It is a marvel how such an interesting open for his journey ends up falling into formulatic bullshit once more. He was such a breath of fresh air compared to other BL stories in season 1. But ever since he lost his powers and his swagger he is reduced to every other manhwa uke you have ever seen. It is a big disappointment all around. The story could actually be about him coming to terms with his past, but instead it is throwing him from one gang rape scenario to another. Such wasted opportunity.
>>
>>2985043
I like the porn as much as the any degenerate but the story would greatly benefit from literally anything else happening. I like the family drama most but anything is better than nothing
>>
>>2985040
night by the sea :)
>>
>>2985040
If you don't mind danmei "Lovely allergen" is very good. I also enjoyed "loss time ni hanamuke o" and nemui's "dear god" quite a lot.
If you are in the mood for bl drama watching "old fashion cupcake" was a fun thing. Acting wasn't exaggerated, a rarity in japanese dramas.
>>
Soohyun is literally me fr.
>>
I wish omegaverse wasn't classified as BL, so much shit to sift through..
>>
Age gap back on the menu?
>>
>>2985246
It's probably not incest but somehow these designs make me wish it was
>>
I love Zariya’s work, but it seems like she’s never going to finish Coyote, is she?
>>
>>2985249
Imagine her doing father/son
>>
>>2985072
do you know where i can read lovely allergen? checked novelupdates and the links are dead
>>
File: MADK3.jpg (122 KB, 844x1200)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Not what I'd pick for the cover...
>>
>>2985277
I remember when I liked her art...
>>
I thought takahashi hidebu was in her 20s, maybe even early 30s at the latest but she’s actually turning 53 next year. i guess that retro feel i got from her is just lived experience from growing up in the 70s
>>
>>2985330
When did that change? I feel like the art for Coyote and Liquor were okay but Shangri La is weird and not interesting
>>
>>2984518
>Moto Hagio doujins
holy fuck i need to see these.
>>
>>2985307
Holy kino!
>>
File: FfLLMmTakAAKr4j.jpg (346 KB, 1500x2000)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>2985307
>>2985417
No joke, it would legit be interesting. Her grounded writing with the father/incest angle would probably produced the most hot, sinful shit ever. Even her incest brothers one has a certain, rare flavor.
>>
File: 19 Days.png (3.14 MB, 1300x3504)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB PNG
That was nice. Hoping this beating gives Shi li his feelings back like how Fujino got her feelings back in KnK.
>>
>>2985460
Hope not, he's the most interesting character in this slog
>>
>>2985495
Nah I want him to be added as a love rival after the beating he's become outwardly bubbly in an overbearing way trying to get in little mos good graces.
>>
Remember to always save your favorite manga) artist
>>
>>2985502
Meh, could work, it's what they did with He Tian. But at this point, I just want this series to end already.The first couple have no chemistry due to censorship, and the second couple have none due to poor writing and retcon. We really don't need more forced romance after 10 years
>>
Just saw the Hi-Drivers teaser and that will be the last homo bait show I will ever watch fr this time.
>>
File: FhmmwlzWYAEEBgi.jpg (118 KB, 1241x1427)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>>/ic/6375602
Fuck...
>>
>>2985534
Knowing Japan they'll do what they always do with 'no sell' laws - introduce points so you buy points not the prohibited items, then allow exchanging points for said items. Even commercial manga stores often go around limitations that way (Some won't let me buy R18 manga with a credit card but I can do that just fine with in-store points).
>>
>>2985534
Credit card companies are covering their asses after the whole mindgeek cheese pizza debacle
>>
>>2982717
bislut in denial
>>
Is there any good yaoi that features bad boys/guys as main characters? I like Banana Fish's crime setting, but even that gets too goody-goody, sometimes.
>>
>>2985534
>Bestiality rape
So normal rape can still be commissioned? I mean, it's weird that they have to especify bestiality rape.
>>
>>2985579
Forget it, I'm an idiot, there's a missing "," there.
Well, at least it's not banning extreme/weird/violent porn altogether.
>>
>>2985534
Thank got shota is safe haha...
>>
God i love age gap so fucking much...
>>
>>2985545
Pachinko for a different breed of degen essentially
>>
>>2985534
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>2985608
Best age is when he's 17 and they wait to fuck.
>>
>>2985608
Based, both with older tops and older bottoms
>>
>>2985332
I knew she had veteran status because she drew Gundam 79 and Tezuka stuff aside posting on Pixiv since its earlier days
>>
File: file.png (779 KB, 1800x1511)
779 KB
779 KB PNG
Still my favorite incest story. It even has some light switching
>>
>>2985637
What's the title?
>>
File: earthian.jpg (168 KB, 600x600)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
I spent the past couple of weeks reading loveless and earthian, and I really enjoyed both. I always saw people joke about the cat ears as a sign of virginity worldbuilding in loveless, but it works in the setting. soubi losing his ears as kid and technically being seen as an adult despite his own emotional immaturity and dependence contrasts with ritsuka being so strong even tho he's a kid with ears. When I read kouga yun's 30th anniversary interview book and ookawa from clamp said the group was inspired by her, I thought she would tiptoe around her characters being gay like clamp did. Surprised to read earthian and find out kagetsuya and chihaya confessed their love to each other, have sex, and went on trial for homosexuality. Makes me wish clamp were as ballsy as kouga. especially when kurumada masami let her publish an anthology of her old saint seiya doujin in the magazine where the official saint seiya sequel and multiple spinoffs run in.
>>
>>2985660
Based old manga enjoyer. I haven't read Earthian, but you're selling me on it
>>
>>2985639
i thought it sorta looked like "the first thing i do in the morning" one, but i dont think so. but that ones good.
>>
File: LOVELESS6_108.jpg (264 KB, 830x1200)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>2985660
Kouga is extremelly ballsy when it comes to homo sometimes. Like, surprisingly so. I too reread Loveless recently and this part where Soubi just straight up asks to have sex with Ritsuka caught me so off guard I still don't believe it.
>>
Why no bonus question this thread?
>>
>>2985698
This has been discussed a lot in the thread, 抱く/抱かれる can be a euphemism for sex, and Soubi is pretty forward about his romantic love for Ritsuka, but this time I’m pretty sure he just wants to be 抱く’d in the non-sexual sense
>>
File: LOVELESS6_109.jpg (273 KB, 830x1200)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>2985710
You could very reasonably argue that if it weren't for the following pages. Ritsuka, on his innocence, hugs Soubi, which promps him to laugh and say "of course that's the punchline"
>>
>>2985712
He then asks Ritsuka to promise to "embrace him someday", which makes Ritsuka confused and say "but I'm doind that right now", it seemed VERY straight forward to me.
>>
File: LOVELESS6_110.jpg (166 KB, 734x627)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>2985713
Forgot pic
>>
File: LOVELESS6_111.jpg (226 KB, 830x1200)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>2985715
>>
>>2985712
Cheesy and ballsy.

I'm not invested enough to read it but I tried and failed at finding ending spoilers. Please, someone spoonfeed me how it ended.
>>
>>2985721
It didn't. Hiatus hell.
>>
Speaking of hiatus hell, since clamp is finally done milking cardcaptor sakura whats next on the menu? Finding a better studio for the tokyo babylon anime? Finally finishing X or any other series they left unfinished?
>>
>>2985724
Probably TB anime will need to be done now that the committee is on... Though how they'll find a cheaper studio than Go Hands is beyond me. Them dropping the ball with the plagiarism was the best news I've heard about this project
>>
>>2985724
Can't wait them to de gay X or TB
>>
File: file.png (121 KB, 300x411)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
This is still going on?
>>
>>2985698
lmao this also makes it canon that he's a bottom
>>
>>2985712
I read the English version of Loveless and went back to see how they translated 抱かれたい to keep the sexual undertone. Better than the stock translation of hold
>>
>>2985740
To be honest “take” flew a bit over my head and seeing the original line really does hammer in that Soubi is waiting for Ritsuka to grow him and dominate him like Ritsu and Seimei. Those omegaverse and dom/sub verse mangaka should take some notes from Loveless, I find the fighter/sacrifice dynamics way more compelling
>>
>>2985639
Kajitsu (HACHITA Abe)
>>
File: 1642092422815.png (402 KB, 947x683)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>2985740
>I want you to take me
Mamma mia
>>2985741
The only reason I noticed was because the official portuguese translator apparently couldn't find an appropriate term to keep it ambiguous so she just attached a translator's note and I went after the original.
You can really see Soubi's frustration here >>2985712 confronting the fact that Ritsuka is too much of a child to give him what he wants, not just sexually but emotionally(he completely fails to console Soubi in that scene despite trying). What frustrates me the most about the hiatus hell is not seeing the conclusion of Soubi's character arc, I really like him as a character. Also
>I find the fighter/sacrifice dynamics way more compelling
Yes. It reminds me a bit of Utena.
>>
>>2985743
Loveless really pulls you in, hate that it went on hiatus right when the plot started digging into what Septimal Moon is, how the characters use magic, Ritsuka’s background, etc. Soubi and Ritsuka’s relationship is compelling since they’re both vulnerable in their own way: Ritsuka because he’s young and Soubi because of his dependence. Their dynamic wouldn’t be as good if Ritsuka were older, as degenerate as it is. Fighter/sacrifice is so interesting since the roles aren’t as concrete as dom/sub and omegaverse. I liked that one pair where the fighter pretended to be the sacrifice to throw off Soubi and his own grief from losing his old partner.
>>
>>2985747
I also found myself surprisingly captivated rereading it. I did it for nostalgia's sake but it had so much more I ended up appreciating comparing to when I was 12 or 13. There were a lot of moments that felt very emotionally compelling, as cheesy as that sounds.
I was really interested on the possibility that Ritsuka didn't go through a sudden personality change and instead just suffers from amnesia, which I'm going to guess Seimei's responsible for somehow. It was also very intriguing how, on Ritsu's backstory, we see a teacher named Aoyagi, even though he doesn't seem to be Ritsuka and Seimei's father. It really seemed like Kouga knew how she was going to wrap up things so I really wonder about her motivations for just not finishing it.
Also, what are your opinions on Seimei? I'm not sure if I like him. He seems to be that very deeply nihilistic uncapable of emphaty type of villain kinda like Johan from Monster and Michio from MW, and I don't tend to like them very much. I don't like how the manga seems to give shades of grey even to characters who have done heinous things(see Ritsu on picrel, Nisei on a couple of occasions too) but Seimei is just simply evil and that's it.
>>
>>2985752
I forgot picrel once again
>>
I started downloading Ai Sei and it looks like sensei redrew the shit out of some of the pages
>>
>>2985722
How dare you motherfuckers start to finally lovelesspill me after years of avoiding it when it's in hiatus hell. Bunch of sadists, all of you
>>2985724
Something heterosexual. At this point I've given up hope. We will see homo in Jump before CLAMP go gay again
>>
>>2985753
I’m ambivalent about Nisei, but I like Ritsu. I’m a sucker for the “fucking the child of your unrequited love” plot line and his dynamic with Soubi reminds me of Auguste and Gilbert. Seimei is intriguing; there’s too much about him that’s unknown, like his motivations and hand in messing with Ritsuka’s personality, but I like the love triangle going on with him, Ritsuka, and Soubi. I like yandere onii-sans ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>2985762
>homo in jump
it’s called saint seiya
>>
>>2985701
Sorry, no one suggested any in the last thread and I only stepped in for the usual OP anon since the previous thread dropped off the board. Does anyone have any bonus question ideas for the next thread?
>>
>>2985774
"biggest irredeemable scumbag a bl story successfully tricked you into liking" bonus points for not being a crazed murderer or psychopath but just normal person scumbaggy scumbaggness.
>>
With Twitter dying, does anyone know where the japanese artists are fleeing to? I'll go wherever the fujos are.
>>
>>2985768
Ha, I like Ritsu too. As for Nisei, I like the way he's drawn a lot. He really stands out.
>>
>>2985768
>>2985779
so wait, what is this. some old guy falling for someone but then falling for their kid?
>>
>>2985780
Ritsu? He had an unrequited love for Soubi's mother. When she died, he became Soubi's guardian and basically tortured him, partly out of an experiment to create a perfect fighter and partially out of contempt for his mother. The "falling" part is debatable but Ritsu takes Soubi's virginity.
>>
>>2985784
>cant do ya mum
>so im doin ya son
lmao
>>
>>2985785
I find their relationship one of the most interesting from the manga but I guess that's the gist of it, yes kek.
I liked how on Soubi's extremely broken mind, the main reason he resents Ritsu is not even the tortures, it's that Ritsu left him. When they interact they give off this bizarre ex boyfriends vibe. Truly a degenerate manga.
Also, sorry for the autism. I don't get a lot of opportunities to discuss Loveless in 2022.
>>
>>2985789
I already before, but Ritsu and Soubi remind me of Auguste and Gilbert from kaze to ki no uta. right down to the guardian grooming his charge for his weird psychological experiment and sadistic pleasure + spiteful ex-lovers vibe
>>
>>2985789
ill give it a shot, im looking for anything to hopelessly obsess over and then die a horrible mental death when i hit the end and its not finished
>>
have you ever come across a western bl that didnt suck
>>
>>2985793
Post your impressions here if you feel like it. I'm ready to be obssessive about it anytime.
>>
>>2985794
That British one about the boxer was pretty decent though I didn't read the whole thing. Can't remember the name though
>>
>>2985776
Heh. I like this one. I have fallen for many scumbags thanks to BL. Gimme cool hair and a bad attitude, and I'll fall hard for that motherfucker
>saving my answers for next thread though
>>
>>2985770
Shit, good point
>>
I really hope Twitter doesn't go down, following artists on Pixiv isn't the same. Let alone following ones that use Naver and Weibo.
>>
is getting made to crossdress for school REALLY that common of an occurrence in japan? i only had to crossdress for school like...3...times. okay a few times but even i thought it was weird at the time.
>>
File: .png (1.11 MB, 1500x1098)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>New Given chapter dropped
>Same shit with Ue being the saint that he is and Mafuyu thinking about how much he loves another man and misses his dead soul mate
Thinking about it thematically is even more disgusting. Ue and the ocean was the special place that Mafuyu had never bene with Yuki before so it was their unique place special to them as a new couple and the place where they got together. Bringing his dead lover to taint it is just so gross.
Mafuyu fr needs to fuck off and Ue needs to stop being such a cuck and find someone better.
>>
>>2983062
I liked these two's dramatic storyline way more than the original.
>>2983057
Don't expect much other than permanent pining.
>>
>>2983779
Honestly if he gets to live a cushy life from now on them I'm happy.
>>
>>2985794
yes, but for some reason they were all furry
>>
File: 8402jy9isog61.jpg (46 KB, 639x383)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>2985805
Common enough that you get gems like teenage Araki Hirohiko in a dress. For modern examples you can watch Japanese high school tiktoks
>>
>>2985789
>Also, sorry for the autism. I don't get a lot of opportunities to discuss Loveless in 2022.
Not him, but opportunities for thoughtful civil autistic discussion of any media are rare in 2022, and that's why I like reading these threads even though I haven't read 95% of the manga that get discussed in them.
>>
>>2985724
Nanase said they were in talks about the tb anime and that it was a reality but how much of it has been done remains to be seen. So, probably milking xxxholic next since it’s too soon to milk twc. Maybe they will even finish it with the power of watanuki’s heterosexual love bringing yuko back to life.
>>
>>2985839
I just want them to finish X, it’s their best work (bias because it’s one of my favorite manga) and if story endings being predetermined before they’re serialized is true I really don’t know what’s stopping Clamp from finishing X since there’s no huge societal problem stopping them like the Kobe earthquake. I know they’re working with Netflix for some anime so probably won’t be working on manga for a while once the cardcaptor sakura sequel ends
>>
>>2985817
>mafuyu has never been to the ocean with yuki
reread the manga you spaz
>>
>>2985843
Why do you want them to de gay X so bad?
>>
>>2985843
It's too late to bring Kotori back to life and de-gay it, that's the problem.
>>
>>2985817
>never been to the ocean with yuki
Are you retarded
>>
>>2985850
Mafuyu anon just made his own Given AU at this point.
>>
File: 26.jpg (333 KB, 1000x1422)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
I see people on the comment section of MRM for The End of the World With You just losing their shit over Ritsu to the point where it's 90% of what they talk about and where it lessens their opinion of the manga since they can't understand why Masumi is hanging out with him, and I find it so hard to relate. Sure he's an asshole and I'm os Masumi's "side" but. Whatever? He doesn't make my blood boil or anything.
>>
>>2985852
Some people relate to (or project on) the MC to the point they feel personally wronged by whoever the antagonist/evil love interest is
>>
>>2985846
Maybe I should.
>>
>>2985853
Sounds so tiring to engage with fiction like that though, specially BL where assholes are ripe.
>>
>>2985853
Its just fun to be extremely invested in something into something. I would hate to feel jaded. Outside of it I don't take it seriously but when with in its community I like to feel entrenched.
The day I stop caring about the shit Mafuyu has done in a new chapter will probably be the moment I have stopped consuming or enjoying BL.
>>
File: 42f46290_540.jpg (41 KB, 540x304)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>2985862
>Anon's entire investment in BL is shouldered by the all powerful Mafuyu
>>
>>2985843
I believe they were adamant about not continuing X due to earthquakes in real life. I would not be surprised if one of them were personally impacted. How could we push them to continue X if that's the case?
>>
oh no its that awkward moment where the shy ones going to subtly imply maybe he can be the girlfriend tonight, hows that gonna g-

oh
>>
>>2985863
Just realized he has a whore mole. Must have been a courtesan in a past life.
>>
Ranking Takahashi Hidebu
>Yuki to Matsu>Stigmata Seikon Sousa>Stigmata Aikon>Hana to Gin>Psychedelia
I've read only 3 chapters of Hana to Gin but I find it hard to believe it'll be as boring as Psychedelia.
>>
>>2985867
X went on hiatus in 2003 and Nanase has stated that Clamp wants to finish the series, they just couldn’t in the magazine X originally ran in for the societal reasons. They have no problem bringing back the X characters in stuff like tsubasa reservoir chronicles and they sold X merch at their anniversary cafe this year so I don’t think they want themselves off from it completely (source on Nanase saying they want to finish X: https://www.comipress.com/article/2006/03/07/3.html)
>>
>>2985872
You're sad
>>
File: file.png (431 KB, 680x383)
431 KB
431 KB PNG
Thoughts on neko/tachi being translated as bottom/top? Same for 抱く passive as bottom
>>
>>2985915
It's fine. What else could you possibly want them to call it, attacker and kitten? Maybe pitcher and catcher would be better but it's outdated
>>
>>2985915
I always thought it was the Yuri equivalent of uke/seme
I don't particularly like it, I'm just old fashioned, as if uke and seme didn't had weird baggage attached, now they use cutesy female sounding thermology too...
Disgusting.
>>
>>2985915
Wish nips would use a word that had less connotation on who is the sub or dom.
>>
File: file.png (644 KB, 950x1350)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
Thoughts?
>>
>>2985929
I laughed.
>>
>Majority of readers hate Chunwoo
Based! I feel vindicated.
>>
>>2985929
>Sei-San would get ED
Or die of exhaustion kek. She must have been looking forward to drawing sex scenes after how tame Mamiya and Sada were
>>
>>2985929
I love her so much
>>
File: file.png (421 KB, 600x882)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
This feels like one of the few long running BL which hasn't shat the bed. I wonder if it will get an anime one day.
>>
>>2985922
>>2985923
thats that slang gay people in japan use, curious about the origins
>>
>>2985923
You mean a word for who sticks dick in butt? How common is buttfucking among irl men in nippon? Dom/sub dynamics are probably more common irl than any specific sex act, which might be why there are more words for it (if true, I'm a poor EOP).
>>
So is there a particular cover anyone wants for next thread?
>>
https://twitter.com/asadanemui/status/1594789878780280832

hype
>>
>>2986335
>draw BL, obtain cake and play video games
Living the dream
>>
File: 123274_25187488.jpg (227 KB, 1200x1706)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Enjoying this shit way more than I expected
>>
Buff middle aged men are glorious
>>
>>2986345
He's like 30
>>
>>2986343
OMG THEY'RE ROOMATES
>>
>>2986408
OK then, buff guys my age are glorious
>>
File: file.png (1.27 MB, 1500x741)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
https://twitter.com/kagis_/status/1594951690071191552
Looks like that oneshot will get a sequel with them as adults/college?
>>
File: .png (766 KB, 1500x1060)
766 KB
766 KB PNG
God I hope he kills him or least its revealed that Isshin has been pining him for years and had been unrequited. The balance is fucked.
>>
>>2985043
Foreign god is beyond worthless and insufferable, and that tweet mojito made about how everyone is going to get their turn and how it's essentially a harm ruined everything. The Seth leaving the temple to getting raped by foreign faggot pipeline was contrived as fuck
>>
>>2986440
The what?
>>
>>2986447
The purity balance obviously. That's Mafuyu-anon, she only likes bl if both the boys are sluts or if both the boys are virgins. She gets upset if one's a slut and one is a virgin.
>>
>>2986448
>>2986447
Anon is pretty close, but it can be more nuanced.
A slut and virgin can be together just fine some of my favorite stories have that, its just the slut just has to love the virgin more than the virgin loves them too keep the balance. Other factors can also come into play like who has what abo gender or money/social economic status or even just general mental or life stability can help harmonize the balance.
>>
>>2986450
I think you should make a visual aide for this. Maybe a diagram.
>>
>>2986440
I feel like it's fine if it goes full bdsm.
A gape is good if you want a fetish route.
>>
>>2986460
I don't mind bdsm but I'm already rooting for Youjirou and want him to usurp the family or something so if he isn't the dom in this then it is a fucked series.
>>
>>2986450
You are a schizo
>>
File: 20221123_072152.jpg (227 KB, 660x869)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Kinda want to read Maki Karukido's josei omegaverse manga. I thought it was full het but there's explicit homo apparently.
>>
File: 20221123_072703.jpg (135 KB, 722x788)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>2986527
*Marukido
Also, The End of the World With You is getting a TV adaptation
>>
>>2986527
Try it and let us know if it's any good, I've been curious about it too
>>
I wish all moids were dead
>>
>>2986584
This but anti-bl "fetishizer" shitters.
>>
File: Opera_85.jpg (3.39 MB, 1749x2480)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB JPG
>>2986278
>>
File: OnBlue_61.jpg (471 KB, 1425x2048)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
>>2986614
>>
File: GLish_Dec22.jpg (484 KB, 1452x2064)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
>>2986615
>>
File: Bloom_08.jpg (153 KB, 720x1025)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>2986616
>>
File: Nuude_14.jpg (3.22 MB, 2039x2893)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB JPG
>>2986620
>>
File: Rutile_2023.jpg (1.69 MB, 2001x2894)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>2986621
>>
File: Rutile_2020.jpg (172 KB, 822x1200)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>2986623
>>
File: BExBoy_2022_12.jpg (105 KB, 564x800)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>2986625
>>
File: Dear+_Autumn2022.jpg (225 KB, 838x1200)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>2986626
>>
File: Dear+_2019.jpg (793 KB, 1809x2560)
793 KB
793 KB JPG
>>2986627
>>
File: CharaSelection_3.jpg (262 KB, 815x1200)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>2986628
>>
File: Gush_4.jpg (910 KB, 1804x2560)
910 KB
910 KB JPG
>>2986629
>>
File: FgOZ4cVVQAALBbD.jpg (377 KB, 870x470)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
New m:m? Anyone know about this?
>>
File: 9784829686270.jpg (1.02 MB, 750x1066)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Is this any good?
>>
File: FiM2OQ_XkAA2hHB.jpg (209 KB, 1250x843)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
this is uncensored
>>
>>2986627
Best one
>>
>>2986056
And what's the sauce
>>
>>2986641
Based
>>
>>2985929
Asada Nemui is the funniest BL author ever. No true love for Sei until he gets ED.
>>
>>2986631
I kinda lost track of her
>>
File: 20221124_083854.jpg (185 KB, 844x1200)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Speaking of Sei, suggesting it for cover
>>
>>2986620
>>2986623
>>2986626
>>2986628
>>2986629
I like the wintery ones
>>2986615
>>2986630
These for new years
>>
>>
>>2986692
I love this one so much, I reactivated my futekiya sub to read it. It was worth it
>>
File: 12.jpg (306 KB, 1132x1607)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
Now that she's milked her main couple dry, Nakamura moved on to gayify Sajou's dad. Can someone who's read Blanc and all that stuff tell me how bad (or good?) of an idea is it?
>>
File: Canna Vol.63-1.jpg (281 KB, 1080x1350)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>2986278
Guess I'll throw in my 3 cents.
Since the final volume of MADK comes out next week, how about this?
>>
>>2986633
dunno but that cover art needs to win Chil-chil’s award
>>
>>2986445
I don't get why he admit to being Seth in the first place if the story arc is supposed to be about him get rid of his old life. He smugly admit being Seth when he can just stay quiet, pretend to be sick and sneak out when he feel better. But he just created this contrived waste of time for no reason. The artist just want everyone to have a go no matter how contrived she has to twist the story.
>>
>>2986713
speaking of futekiya is doing a 50% off 6 months or a year deal now is a good time to sign up
>>
>>2986760
I guess it's because he feels like he doesn't "deserve" someone's kindness be it Horus or Hanekate so he chimped out. I don't care what anyone says, that was shitty writing and Mojito admitting she had difficulty thinking of a way to separate Horus from Seth so Seth can get raped by FG was stupid and doesn't get my sympathy. Writers work hard but it doesn't mean the result was good. this was beyond retarded

Can't wait to see how or why Anubis will rape Seth
>>
Kind of OT...
Probably no one cares, but after 14 years of considering myself a BL fan, I no longer feel like one and will be quitting the fandom for good. For many years some titles entertained me, as did some games, but I feel they don't fill me up like they used to. I lost interest. And although it may sound radical, I will start getting rid of every single thing I bought all this time. Things that once made me happy, but that no longer have any transcendence in my life. Of all the manga and tokuten I bought, I think I'll only keep the one whose author I was able to contact once because I think it's the only story that could transmit me something more than a simple "Kyaa!" and that left me with a sweet memory. Starting tomorrow, I'll start taking pictures of my entire collection (which is quite large) and start selling it somewhere. I know it will be quite difficult to find interested parties for my items since I live in a shithole where nobody knows Japanese (95% of my collection is in that language). I totally consider the option of shipping books and merchandise overseas if anyone is interested, although the postal service where I live has been a real mess since 2020 and has had a hard time getting off the ground. I want to recoup what I invested and that what I got can make another BL fan happy may be looking for what I have.
I guess my real obsession wasn't the hot guys and their focus on a relationship where a female character was going to take away moe aspects, but what I was really looking for was good love stories. And, objectively, only one BL manga touched my heart and nothing else.
I don't know if anyone here has experienced something like this or will experience it in the future. But I feel that my cycle of enjoying this genre has come to an end. It was nice, it gave me good times, and I met some fun people I still keep in touch with, but I need to move on. (1/2)
>>
>>2986769
If anyone has ideas on how I can open a local store where I can sell this R-18 content I would be grateful. The local stores that offer sales services only accept stuff for the general public and I'm having a hard time dealing with that. Using eBay will be slow, I have seen many manga and doujinshi being listed eternally on that platform, with no takers. If anyone has any ideas on how I could sell what I have fast, I'd appreciate it. It's worth saying that I own several T&B doujin that are out of print since they are inspired by the first season; I also have works by Yamane Ayano like Crimson Spell (even with limited Drama CDs), Yuki Shimizu, Kimiga koi ni Oboreru by Hinako Takanaga, the 6 manga that came out in English from Togainu no Chi in TokyoPop, the 20 LoveTeku magazines, some anniversary Hanaoto magazines, and other things that I don't remember now. Many are old, but they are classic series that might be of interest to someone.
I remain attentive to sale ideas, I really need them, I'm short of imagination and time as I'm working full time.
Thanks for reading my rant. (2/2)
>>
>>2986769
>>2986770
Me before I started reading korean and chinese series and fell in love with BL all over again.
Thank you SVSSS and Back to School.
>>
>>2986764
I wonder if Mojito adding tropey schlock like aphrodisiacs and slave auctions was her trying to bring back readers with fanservice? In season 1 there were only 2 sex scenes for the entire 80+ chapter. Season 2 is a total 180 with mystery god (I bet it’s Zeus) being a Seth orbiter and Seth being gang raped by his cult and now this sex slave play with mystery god.
>>
>>2986790
It is clearly not working because people are drawn to Ennead due to god drama and myths with a BL spin. The story runs out of source materials the artist is clearly unable to find anything except for badly done sex scene to replace the original intrigue. I thought the new god is supposed to introduce Greek myth conflicts and play deeper on how Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greek shared many gods and pantheon. But the story decide to do nothing with the interesting set up. What a shame, has there been any other good plot heavy manhwa recently?
>>
>>2986773
That's nice. However, I don't think I'll fall again. I'm dead serious about selling everything I have.
>>
whats that one with the demon impersonating the kids dead best friend. i even bookmarked it last time and i still cant find it, i may be retarded. and has it gone full homo yet, i feel like people would be talking more about it if it was the case
>>
>>2986811
hikaru ga shinda natsu. right now the story is focusing on the mystery on what exactly the fake hikaru is
>>
>>2986812
danke. ill totally remember it next time
>>
>>2986721
Not that anon but it looks like a dark blob from zoomed out
>>
>>2986790
Well that shit obviously didn't work with so many people pissed off how the story is running in circles and Seth fainting (again), getting raped (again), turning into a damsel in distress (again). I would have thought she'd do better but the entire caravan 2.0 thing was garbage. Fuck FG, what a waste of a character

I also think he's Zeus too.

>>2986794
I'm glad it's not working because she needs a fucking wake up call to how crap that "fanservice" and character assassination is
>>
>>2986770
Announce your stuff in the tags of every website you could think of.
You can try selling your stuff to places like OtakuRepublic I guess. You gotta accept that as limited as your stuff can be, if it’s not from an awfully mainstream thing it won’t get any offers unless it’s for super cheap.
>>
>>2986676
Her new one’s on the next cover for Canna, too.
>Takatora-kun to Omega-tachi
>>
>>2986769
>>2986770
Does your country have vinted or any other local sales app? Facebook market? I've bought some relatively rare stuff from places like that, you'd be surprised who lurks there and then you can save yourself the trouble of shipping abroad. It doesn't hurt to try even if they're in Japanese, weebs will sometimes buy Jp books either as collectibles or to attempt to learn their moonrunes.
>>
>>2986915
>Asada now dabbles in omegaverse
And I bet she'll make it based by some goddamn miracle
>>
>>2986865
Yes, I'll have to sell everything cheap as probably very few people will be interested in the stuff. Besides, I really want to get rid of everything. Thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll have to open a mini store and promote it on weeb circles. My shithole is very limited in terms of shops and especially worldwide shipping because of C*vid.
>>2986952
That might work! Facebook markets are trendy here, I guess. I'll have to try my luck and see if there are horny weebs looking for BL in Japanese.
>>
>>2986976
NTA but you could even join specific fujo selling groups in your country and get to sell them at a nice price. Just be careful with scammers and the like but I have seen people selling and exchanging their goods successfully in fb groups.
>>
>>2986915
This should be our next OP.
>>
Will the new poké games have a gym leader as influential as Raihan is in the BL world?
>>
>>2987205
pls no
>>
https://viewer.heros-web.com/episode/10834108156642488617

Is it ded?
>>
File: .png (505 KB, 702x760)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
KINO!
>>
>Niyama making more content for her twink uke BL
Have we lost her forever, my fellow o/y/ajicons?
>>
>>2986915
Placing my bets on the any of the following;
>alpha bottom
>oyaji omega bottom
>cannibalism
>>
>>2987236
Oh so he finally wore down and manipulated that guy into giving him what he wants? Man, bullies always win. At least they're both hot
>captcha: hgay2g
>>
File: 004.jpg (506 KB, 844x1200)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
https://comic-action.com/episode/3270296674339231040

Is anyone else still reading this?
>>
>>2987243
having all three at once is hardly impossible in an asada work, so why not all of them?
>>
>>2987257
Just noticed the “omega-tachi” on the title so I’m expecting a top omega from Asada Nemui and I’m actually looking forward to an omegaverse BL for the first time.
>>
>>2987290
Unless it's a pun, that just implies multiple omegas, so more likely a seme-centric harem setup
>>
>>2987292
That interpretation makes more sense with the multiple hands on the cover
>>
>>2987244
Little mo is literally me fr
>>
>>2987292
Maybe it’s both and an alpha gets gangbanged by a bunch of top omegas.
>>
Why is this thread so slow recently, where is everyone
>>
>>2987339
Waiting for you to create a new one. It's no fun shitposting in a dying thread...
>>
>>2987339
i'm still here anon... it's true that replies for these threads have come noticeably slower in the last few months though. quite a shame really, they're one of the reasons why i still respect the genre as much as i do today + sticking to it.
>>
>>2987358
With covid restrictions being uplifted over time, it was somewhat of a given that user traffic on these threads would decrease. Unsurprising, but still a shame.
>>
>>2987351
This desu.
>>
>>2987351
If anyone makes a thread without all the OP shit anons throw a fit so good luck.
>>
>>2987351
>>2987379
there ya go
>>
>>2987485
Oops, forgot to change the name and link the thread. Here it is: >>2987482
>>
>>2987486
thank you anon-kun
>>
>>2987247
Translator-san gave up on this? Might attempt my bad Japanese at this later then

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.