[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/y/ - Yaoi

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hi all! I'm a new artist dedicated to making art just for gay men.

The series I just started is called The Brothers Rugby!

Fourteen Brothers. One Team. All Gay!

X.1 = Act 1, Establishing

X.2 = Act 2, The Fight!

X.3 = Act 3, If they win! (your choice!)

X.4 = Act 3, If they lose! (your choice!)

In every shot is all fourteen brothers. Every chapter has a unique theme story. In each one can you find the rugby balls? The new brother flirting with the enemy? What vehicles the twins are riding this time? The item acquired in victory carried on throughout the next chapters?

I'd love to know if you like any of these. I'm trying to release a full length gay rpg next along with a lot more art! Give me a follow on any of these links if youre at all interesred! Thank you for your time!

finslandofgayart.blogspot.com
www.pillowfort.social/finsland
>>
1.2, The Fight!
>>
1.3 If they win! (your choice!)
>>
1.4 If they lose! (your choice)

(You know you are making progress as an artist when you start to create BDSM fan fiction of your own material. 0_0 )
>>
2.1 Establishing

The Brothers Rugby go to space!
>>
2.2 The fight!
>>
2.3 If they win! (your choice!)
>>
2.4 If they lose! (your choice!)
>>
More to come! I hope someone out there enjoys them!

-Fin
>>
Oh also...
stay tuned for...
The High School Homecoming Aliens Invasion Disaster - A Gay Adventure Board Game!

Download all the art for free! Play with your friends!

9 different playable characters! 2 major campaigns! 1 sexy adventure!

(short video can be found at finslandofgayart.blogspot.com)
>>
I don't think you're old enough to be posting here.
>>
You wouldn't be the first to think I was an idiot based on my nerdism. Many coworkers could never take me seriously. I can still see their scowls whenever I said anything mildly intelligent. Something about the brain dissonance headache I cause them, it must be.
>>
Also you should check out Chapter 2 and what's to come. My art improves as I get more practice I think. These are close to within 3-4 months of starting to draw. Well anyway, thanks for the comment!
>>
>>3055862
pseud lol
>>
Adding Chapter 3 here instead.

Mermania!
>>
The Match! (3:2)
>>
Who doesn't love a dive bar?
>>
And the alternate BDSM ending!

Go to finslandofgayart.blogspot.com for more art, games, and more!

Thanks for your time!
>>
Just finished The Brothers Rugby 4... see more free art and games at finslandofgayart.blogspot.com! I hope someone out there might like these action comics!
>>
4:1 The Setting
>>
4:2 The Match! (This image can be viewed from any angle!)
>>
4:3 The Celebration Victory!
>>
4:4 The BDSM Alternate Ending!
>>
this sucks
>>
>>3057250
"The Borg will assimilate and turn you into furniphilia drones. Now drink our electrolights"

The art is one of the most Indies I have seen, but I am a sucker for scenery and the exploration of grand fetishes.

Say, do you write lore for this anywhere?
>>
i changed my mind this is great
>>
Thank you for your kind words! I just learned to draw a few months ago!

I have written a lot of fanfiction in my day, but none recently. I went with a silent comic with this one.. letting the 3 act structure do the work.

I don't have too much more released.. but I'm obsessed with new art experiences for gay men. In a few weeks I'm releasing a free downloadable board game... check my blog finslandofgayart.blogspot.com for some previews!
Thank you once more!
>>
Thank you for giving it a chance! Try the board game... The High School Homecoming Alien Invasion Disaster when its released soon!
>>
make them have sex with wolves
>>
Bavarian Werewolf Farmers are in fact on my idea list for enemies. But it looks like #5 is delayed until after I finish the full length SNES style rpg. And by full length, I mean it looks to be 2-3 larger than the original early final fantasies! That'll also be a free download! There are werewolves in that too...
>>
Around 18 decent length dungeons and around 6 overworld zones.
>>
New GIF title trailer for The High School Homecoming Alien Invasion Disaster!

See finslandofgayart.blogspot.com for 3 new character sheet previews for The Coach, The Boy Next Door, And The Daddy Next Door.
>>
What's your newgrounds acc?
>>
Catsup?

Ok. I just made an account on newgrounds...
https://fin585.newgrounds.com/

Added some work there too.
>>
New GIF! Touchdown!

From The High School Homecoming Alien Invasion Disaster Board Game! Free to download in a few weeks! Guaranteed to be more fun than that other alien arrival movie about child cancer!
>>
Here's the GIF!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.