[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hvac.jpg (86 KB, 676x448)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
HVAC is for faggot.
all you need is a 2 holes on the wall, dust filter, and 2 fans (optional)
>>
>>2793664
what you described is the V in HVAC, faggot.
>>
>>2793664
Okay retard. What temperature are you experiencing right now? Are you satisfied with your temperature? That’s what I thought. Pussy.
>>
modern ameriFATs are too fat to live in 75% of their country's climate zones
>heat
lmao boomers heat a whole 3000 sqft house while using 1 room 99% of the time
>AC
ditto, gotta keep all 3000 sqft at 70F 35%RH all spring/summer, while only using 1 room during the day and 1 room at night LMAO

they don't do any physical labor whatsoever (no need to cool off after working), they don't exercise (no need to cool off after exercising) and they don't go outside ever (no need to warm up or cool off after being outside) so those excuses for indoor climate-control don't fly

total amerifat death
>>
>>2793664
All I need is the 2 holes on your mom.
>>
>>2793780
Man does this sound like a jelly yuro who suffered like crazy with the Yurop heat wave last summer and the call to prayer from the three mosques within a kilometer of your post-war concrete apartment bloc wrecking your peace and quiet six times a day
>>
>>2793664
2 only fans to watch your mom getting pounded in 2 holes.
>>
>>2793664
Yeah if you live in the top 1% of the world f pool r weather.
I do and my setup is 6x 120mm server fans in a line under a window.
A electronic thermostat allows me to set the temp and restart thresholds, and a buck converter lets me drop the voltage for less noise when it's cooler.
11.5 months of the year it is under my target temperature of 16c by sundown, so the fans just pressurize the room and force in cool air. Dust has never been an issue, it literally doesn't exist here
>>
>>2793727
>>2793969
oh, lil sissy NEED his cuckshed temp to be equal to his iq or he'll fucking die?
fuck off
>>
File: hello.jpg (70 KB, 1000x563)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>2793664
Hello police, this is an emegency! there's a black man outside my house and i think hes trying to break in. yes, it looks like he has some kind of weapon in his hand. I'm scared
>>
Why do people lose their composure like this? Maybe it’s just one guy but there’s a theme of people on this board being outraged by any mention of HVAC workers. You got scammed, you’re a bitch, get over it. Being so transparently pissy is a dead giveaway that you got conned by some knuckle dragging tradie
>>
>>2793664
I'd be interested in learning about DIY HVAC but can't find the right resources. My use case is for keeping a 8m2 house ventilated. There is no electricity there, so I'd need a system that could be passive until I can get solar power there.
>>
>>2794807
>a 8m2 house
Nigga, that's called a shed.
>passive
open some windows
>>
>>2794816
The shed has a small window and the door nor the window can remain opened while I'm gone. If I can learn to duct a simple passive system, I can ensure the place always has quality air. Moreover, I've been thinking about
using the duct as a Canadian/Provençal well.
>>
>>2794655
Just because you are too poor to afford comfortability doesn't mean everyone is.
>>
>>2794826
>comfortability

comfort you fucking stooge. do you think syllables grow on trees
>>
File: syllable tree.png (202 KB, 825x694)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>2794834
>do you think syllables grow on trees

Ackchyually...
>>
>>2794826
You can say that again. Also he is to short minded to understand that there are places where you can't live comfortably without AC
>>
>>2794826
you just say comfort, genius
>>
>>2793664
>HVAC is for faggot.
Boomers sure love to hate on things they couldnt afford when they were younger
>>
how else are the kikes suppised to make 500 an hour doing fuck all
>>
>>2793664
>neighbor warms up diesel truck
>>
>>2793664

HVAC is great untill you require a lawyer to renew your license every 2 years.
>>
>>2793664
I don't undertand the hate on the hvac guys. I've worked in extremely hot shitty factories all my life. When I get home a sit in a crispy cool room, fuckin A, man. Cut the AC guy his check.
>>
>>2798698
Its extremely overrated trade overpriced because of all the gatekeeping bs.
>>
>>2793677
>>2793727
>>2793969
The feeling when old people arguing.
>>2794807
Thermaltake brushless 200mm fan $14
Small solar panel $20
Converter from solar voltage to 13.8v (or 12) $10. (may not be needed - see below)

that's it, and wire.

The fan takes extremely little power. Even a 25w panel they sell all over TEMU will do. The flex ones that have 6 cells and a 12v dongle coming out of a black box on the back, have an internal regulator that knows how to charge a 12v lead acid. I've been doing that straight, mounted on a tractor hood w magnets, for years. You do not need the bullshit charge controller they offer to bundle with it. They just have no idea what they are selling.

It also comes with the barrel connectors and cables/wire, so you can skip the buying wire part too. Just that panel and the thermaltake fan. The fan comes in black, or clear with blue LEDs. Get the clear and delete the LED's. They just pop out of the socket.
>>
that's what my father always says. but our country summer is 1 month and he works 1 week of that in AC room.
>>
>>2794807
HVAC school on YouTube is godtier, they show that guy in schools he's so good.

>t. hvac apprentice
>>
>>2798825
Hahaha fucking boomers
>>
>>2798730
That's an excellent proposal. I'll research about it. Thank you.
>>2800501
Thank you.

When I get around this project I'll post my project details, pictures, the BOM, etc.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.