[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anyone here see the Dynames SAGA yet? I wonder of they're still working on the 00 project after Revealed Chronicle.
>>
What'll they do? Give the next main suit 3 drives?
>>
>>22634787
The last official word we got was that the 00 sequel would be delayed until 2027, in time for a major 00 anniversary. The delay was due to Bandai rushing forward projects they could get ready in time to make up for COVID delays, and they wouldn't have 00's sequel ready in time for the 2022 anniversary.

In past interviews, Mizushima stated he wasn't sure if he'd pick up where the stage reading started (Graham and Laeticia) and tell the full story of the Innovator War that happened in the time while Setsuna was gone, or if he'll focus on a different group but in the same timeframe. He also hasn't stated whether it'll be an OVA, Movie, or a full season.
>>
>>22634922
I remember that interview, thanks for the additional info.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.