[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2822.jpg (309 KB, 1200x1244)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
What would you develop/research if you were a multi billionaire?
>>
>>58447008
physics
i wanna travel to the galaxies
>>
>>58447011
hate to break it, but space is fake
>>
the cure for autism
>>
>>58447008
algal biodiesel
>>
>>58447008
A portal to another a higher vibrational realm to escape this gay ass nigger kike globohomo existence.

I think I know how to make one
>>
>>58447008
your mother's snatch
>>
>>58447008
some really depraved shit you don't want to know
>>
>>58447008
Cancer research.

Or something to reduce calories in fast food. Humans will always eat whatever is tastiest, cheapest and quickest to access. So I’d try to fix the obesity epidemic in the US.
>>
>>58447008
Really cheap fission reactors and then bribe the current administration to force the AEC to let me build them
>>
>>58447008
Psychedelics and near death experience. For the NDE research, I imagine off-the-record experiments with death row prisoners to bring them back after inciting physical death.
>>
>>58447008
an actually good space 4x game or a space co-op mmo
>>
Artificial wombs for the price of an iPhone.

It would make roasties seethe beyond belief. A bonus would be that countries with declining birth rates and pension systems that depend on infinite population growth would be able to turn it around
>>
>>58447008
Foxgirls
>>
>>58447376
>Everyone should know that most cancer research is largely a fraud, and that the major cancer research organizations are derelict in their duties to the people who support them.
>t. Linus Pauling, Ph.D, 2-time Nobel Prize winner in chemistry, founder of ‘quantum chemistry’ and ‘molecular biology’. Was invited to lead the chemistry division of the Manhattan Project but refused

Inb4 your organization would be different. It wouldn’t. It would be infiltrated by the same types of big pharma saboteurs as every other cancer research org. Big pharmas business model is treating symptoms because there is no money in curing illnesses. They would leverage their power, finances and industry connections to squash your project by muddying the waters with faulty research and saboteurs, like they did with all the cancer orgs before it that were founded by well-meaning but naive people who did not understand what they were up against
>>
>>58447008
I'd acquire a popular wokefied and bogged sci-fi or fantasy franchise and chuddify it. I'd be giving work only to chuds, chud cameramen, chud actors, chud directors.
>>
>>58447053
Tell us anon
>>
>>58447008
Killer robots
>>
>>58447008
Artificial heart. Easy.

It's the number one cause of death in men, a close second in women and there are only a couple currently available.

I already have... ideas. I wouldn't need a billy dollars to test some of them out either.
>>
>>58447008
Buy reddit, rename it “milfoon”, rebrand it into a dating website that allows women aged 35+ to date younger white men, sell the property to indians, go to india, buy some elephants, create the stampede competition, stomp jeets, sell all the elephants, join the milfoon management as CEO, repeat the cycle but invest in pachi slots this time.
Infinite money loop - future
>>
File: 239218321.png (786 KB, 1565x1594)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
>>58447008
>Medicine
That's not even a question
Economy is not even a science and we got already AI reading and predicting that shit with sites like Truflation
Robotics are stupid as fuck, just get your own Dr. Pepper lazy ass faggot

>>58447011
What a fucking mongoloid, you are the most retarded ape I've ever seen
>>
File: file.png (123 KB, 300x225)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>58447036
>>
File: 1646486658906.jpg (99 KB, 1680x2048)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
i'd pump out uss liberty documentaries and lobby for theology in schools
>>
>>58447008
Sustainable modular homes. Make it so everyone can have their own house if they choose to for a reasonable cost, starter homes for $3k, imagine that. Even with land being the driving cost factor that can be subsidized through the company. Make the houses so they can be flat packed and then erected quickly.
>>
File: 164498.png (66 KB, 358x333)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>58447008
i think there's a huge market on online relationships so i would contribute by diminishing male loneliness by creating the ultimate ai robo girl (customizable to each taste) made specifically for men, i have a tiny team of programmers and experts already scouted to invest in them once i make it with my pinksale launches strategy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.