[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Yeah so I was risk averse at 25k but became less risk averse at 60k. Explain this
>>
>>58447212
same, at some point you ascend and realize missing on the party that goes on when it starts pumping feels worse than buying and it going down. being sidelined FUCKING SUCKS

i still have 350k and only 50k invested because im a retard waiting for a hard landing, but nothing ever happens.
>>
>>58447215
Yeah I feel you senpai. My worry is always that I buy and then the giga crash happens and I miss out buying for way less. Fell for benjamin cowen's bullshit prediction that eth goes to 400-600 dollar range also. Literally want to strangle him
>>
>>58447222
Set a stop loss you dunce. I only responded because of your trips
>>
>>58447212
Newfag
>>
>>58447212
>Explain this
your existence is nothing but reacting to stimuli put there by others, not unlike a human version of cattle. you are led by your emotions and perhaps even worse, you have repressed your emotions and thus think they don't hold you in their grip.
>>
>>58447215
So you just have 350K sitting in the bank? Why?
>>
>>58447212
you might be realizing the risk is on the dollar, not on other assets
>>
>>58447393
monetary funds. I get around 4% yearly at current rates. Why? Because im a neet and im scared to not have any income and I don't want to withdraw on a loss.
>>
>>58447359
>sell a stop loss so it gets triggered right before it starts going up
dumbass
>>
>>58447732
look into aave and DAI farming
>why not just sit at t-bills
most banks are underwater and might not give you your principal back
>>
>>58447222
Don't blame others, if you chose to believe some guy on YouTube to predict the future, that's your decision. It's human, of course (the believing and subsequent blaming), but it's also important to understand that you are responsible for your actions.
>>
>>58447732
Well so long as ur outperforming inflation, I suppose you can let it sit. If I were you, I’d put at least 25-50K into the stock market or crypto if ur suicidal. But you do you
>>
>>58448169
Savings accounts outperform the official and heavily manipulated inflation rate, but not the real inflation rate that measures your total loss of purchasing power
>>
>>58447215
I can't imagine ever having more than 20k in cash, why would you just have that money sitting there when it could be working for you

women are unable to understand this
>>
>>58447212
>risk averse
you just were a retard, if you was really risk averse you would have dumped the asset that was going to lose value, which was the dollar
>>
File: 987742.jpg (66 KB, 683x900)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>58447212
i think you just found out that most people are pussies that miss good oportunities, its only when you have money that you realize that most things are stacked in your favor, more than you realized when you had money
its because when you had less you knew that maybe one day you could spend it all, it was survival money, now that you have more its investment money and you brain has already been trained to smell that money, why do you think whales keep buying shitcoin launches on pinksale and selling for profits despite what common sense tells you (that there's a high chance that those are scams) ? they already now the patterns and are less risk averse because of it
>>
>>58447212
You know the bottom is in are almost guaranteed to make money.
>>
>>58447212
"risk" is all in your head. nobody knows real risk
>>
>>58447212

For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
>>
File: B2B2B2.jpg (160 KB, 1079x1064)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>58447212
You're not risking anything until you buy some shit about a blue dog on a random website called VINU and making money out of nowhere

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.