[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bitcoin-cash.png (103 KB, 1746x974)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
I haven't found a good reason to use anything else besides Bitcoin Cash in a long time.
I just spent $0.01 in fees to send money to stake then when I was done having fun paid another penny to cash out back to my non custodial wallet.

Life is fucking good on BCH I hope you all are also enjoying being able to use your crypto like this.
I used to be able to do the same with BTC but they broke it on purpose and trying to do the same would of cause me like $80 in fee's.

Feels bad because I know a lot of people have been tricked and think they have to use a side chain when it could work just as good as BCH on the main chain.

If you haven't ever tried BCH please get some and just test it out. No need to come shill another project or call Roger a scammer I just want people to see things don't have to be the way they are for you on the BTC chain they could still increase the block size they just don't.
>>
File: inspection.png (502 KB, 750x675)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
in a better world there was no fork. but this is the timeline that we live in and therefore need to play by. It doesn't matter how much better or efficient it is. BCH will always be a stick in the mud. Normies think it's just a part of BTC, and institutional investors will ignore it in favor of the real thing. it sucks, i know, but you're here to make money not autistically obsess over how many transactions per second a blockchain can handle.
>>
File: Fork it(s) over.jpg (32 KB, 600x600)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>58447413
>mfw there's literally a Bitcoin Classic fork
>>
File: 38442.png (4 KB, 345x146)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>58447246
Dash is superior to BCH in every way
just give up already
>>
File: file.png (323 KB, 1887x537)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>58447246
Bitcoin Cash? You mean Litecoin right?
>>
>>58447486
Litecoin meaning no heavy bags. i can truly see litecoin being popular with the ladies. i can see paris hilton shilling it. i can see it being hugely successful in singapore with classy, entrepreneurial girls, not that dog contest hosted by LINK several years back
>>
>>58447413
I get your point but think you are missing the bigger picture and the drones are just following the money.

>>58447460
Lul no adoption anyone can fork it's what happens with the project after.

>>58447468
Dash is a dead project and it's not superior to BCH at all
They had a time they could of been something and chose to market to 3rd world countries with no money or infrastructure. And your telling this to someone that had a D3 miner which lost me money because it couldn't roi and they wanted master nodes so the top holders could profit. DEAD PROJECT.

>>58447486
>>58447493
Litecoin was originally made as a meme coin people only mined or bought it because they missed the first $1,000 rally from bitcoin and hoped LTC would do the same. Years later BTC shilled it because Charlie Lee sold all his pre-mined at max price for BTC and BCH forked away with tons of users so they needed to push another crypto to support transactions so everyone didn't leave to BCH.
I wouldn't call it a dead project just a corrupt one where the creator even sold his bags. No one really believes in this project
>>
>>58447647
txcity io/v/ltc-bch
why is BCH so dead compared to LTC?
>>
>>58447664
BSV has more spam I mean volume then LTC so what's your point here? Volume can be faked easy if your network can do it without the fees. Blockchain is forever so in the long run you only hurt your project with fake volume.
>>
>>58447685
lmao cope
bch is a dead chain
>>
>>58447696
Oh no was the volume LTC's only cope?

"a former Coinbase employee used a manipulative or deceptive device by intentionally placing buy and sell orders in the Litecoin/Bitcoin trading pair on GDAX that matched each other as wash trades. This created the misleading appearance of liquidity and trading interest in Litecoin."
-CFTC.gov
>>
>>58447712
You can't fathom the idea that people actually use a chain, because you're so used to seeing the empty TXs on BCH that you think it's the norm
>>
>>58447647
LTC will be the Tesla of crypto. Litecoin will make crypto sexy like Tesla made EV's sexy at one time, but not anymore lol. It will be an official currency of OnlyFans
>>
>>58447715
hahah silly, I'm done giving that chain anymore attention.
This is my last post addressing LTC.

2011 -- LTC is born from a major copy&paste event: (bitcointalk topic=47417.0) (notice that he edited the OP up to june 2014 to make it look better - hover over the date)

Up to 2017 nothing really happens, except mining. LTC is silver to BTC's gold, and LTC will succeed iff BTC succeeds. That's the narrative.

April, 2017, charlie lee leaves coinbase after he manages to list LTC there. LTC was DEAD and suddenly spikes violently in price right before listing is confirmed.

Until august, charlie lee only shills about LTC, segwit, LN and blockstream related things, posting infantile animes and cartoons. Goes to a TV show and says that LTC is like a token, for fun, embarrass himself. LTC community gets pissed and he replies to them saying that it is not his responsibility to pump their holdings.

Surprise! After 1st of august, he starts to slander BCH, call it a scam, getting pretty vocal and tweeting more shit than anyone can possibly tolerate and says that "he is done tweeting". Then he deletes several of his tweets. But comes back a couple of days after this bluff. A guy who doesn't stick to anything he says, never.

Suddenly his tweets are talking down BTC now, and shilling LTC alone, contradicting what he said to his followers in reddit, that he wouldn't shill LTC - remember: for over 5 years all he did was cheer-leading BTC and say "hey I'm the same but I'm the silver version". He continues to badmouth BCH without nothing to back it up. Even luke-jr, BTC core dev, gets pissed with him and calls his shitcoin out, saying that he would rather use BCH.

December 2017, charlie lee dumps ALL his LTC he accumulated over 6 years of mining at the top of the hype. Not a part, but all, without further notice.
>>
>>58447761
>wall of text
I'm not reading all that
take your meds
>>
>>58447246
Bcash and every other PoW coin that isn't bitcoin is pointless, you may as well just use a PoS coin. Because the entire advantage of PoW is that you can determine the "real" coin objectively through the longest chain. If you're going to say, no wait THIS is now "the coin," no wait now its BSV, that's "bitcoin," actually its bitcoinASS, that's the "real" coin, you lost the fucking plot. Either go by the longest chain, which is bitcoin-post-2013 fork aka what everyone calls bitcoin, or use a PoS coin which is superior in every other way besides objectivity which you are giving up anyway.
>>
>>58447761
>bringing up old shit
brah, give lee a brek, man. at one time he was a huge crypto celeb and like many, the mass attention boosted their egos and it got to their heads. lee thought he could just keep talking shit like do kwon, but realized he was being toxic, sold his high position, bought back in a little, still promotes LTC and is now close to getting a LTC ETF deal greenlit. LTC will have its day. just a bunch of rustled oldfags still bummed out they didn't make anything mining LTC in their mom's basement back in the day
>>
>>58447768
If you really believe that, there are more BCH blocks then BTC blocks so it is longer. Check it yourself.

Last block
BTC: Block Height 842205
BCH: Block Height 844479

so is BCH "the correct one"?

of course, you're using that wrong -- the longest chain rule is to determine which chain is valid from a set of chains that all obey the same rule set. And it isn't based on chain length but on total work performed.
>>
File: 1518375493137.gif (1.16 MB, 250x272)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
>>58447647
>Years later BTC shilled it because Charlie Lee sold all his pre-mined at max price for BTC
That't not exactly true.
BTC people shilled LTC because Greg Maxwell, one of BTC's core devs and the second most destructive man to Bitcoin (after Todd) and scummy douchebag was the first to code a GPU miner for LTC and he held more than Charlie Lee.
He used his connections in /r/bitcoin to pretend like LTC is the real deal and BCH is a scam and made millions selling his bags alongside Charlie Lee.
Normies ate it up and made the douchebag rich while clapping at how great he is lmfao.
>>
>>58447246
bch works but so does litecoin
ultimately bch is just the solana of bitcoin, it can't scale without getting extremely centralized
>>
>>58447792
That's not what longest chain means, retard.
>>
>>58447647
LTC was not made as a meme coin. Did you seriously just mix LTC up with DOGE?
>>
>>58447246
I remember owning a lot of this stuff when it was cheap as ass, I also had a lot of super and ethereum classic back in the day, only one left is super kek
>>
>>58447766
lol that's pathetic.
>>
nobody uses it that's why the fees are low
>>
>>58448220
Retard
>>
File: knifechickcover.jpg (42 KB, 1200x675)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>58447766
Kek. Based. I agree. I'm actually not reading any of this shit in this thread besides the 2 or 3 line responses
Thank you
>>
>>58447246
Bch is so unprofitable to mine that it could be attacked by any public miner and they still choose not to.
>>
>>58447246
I ain't staking that crap. I'd rather restake ETH on Yield Nest, Omni, or EtherFi.
>>
>>58447685
That's why I reckon restaking's gonna be a big part of DeFi, because it's all about the long term game, Jeet.
>>
Discuss: Would switching to RandomX be a good thing for BCH or not?
>>
>>58448030
Understandable, given merge mining.
>>
>>58448501
you would need to be retarded to spend money trying to attack bch
>>
>>58447246
>2024
>still hung up on bitcoin cash
someone should make a netflix series studying the brainwaves of you people
>>
File: IMG_8262.jpg (481 KB, 684x967)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>58447768
These idiots don’t understand BSV is the longest chain from
Original bitcoin. Jew devs on order from Epstein tier agents that controlled the MIT talented devs; forked bitcoin to destroy it as a competitor to their homo banking system . BSV is bitcoin. BTC is a fork of bitcoin which is BSV- lick my balls mossad
>>
File: IMG_2126.jpg (668 KB, 750x959)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
And fucking Elon and his mossad collective of colleagues used their money to naked short BSV with fraudulent tether that was being for their terrorist glowinthedark activity

FUCK YOU ELON IM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE ,MUSKRAT
>>
"BSV is bitcoin"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!
>>
daily reminder that first seen 0-conf is retarded:
https://twitter.com/GeorgeGammon/status/1786889051771216249
>>
>>58452448
https://youtu.be/vZnofamx2SY?t=435
Dude spent 0 secs to try to pay with bitcoin like it's asking if they take American express then walks the hell off when she asked if he's filming lol

You think the average person knows what crypto is your an idiot. Put in 5% of effort and try again.
I think he makes some good points in the video and it's already being addressed with a solution mostly due to the map being outdated. Unlike BTC which would just say HODL.

Also what janky ass wallet was he using that didn't do 0-Conf

Here is the same location 4 moths ago with 0 conf wallet and an actual attempt to spend BCH.
https://twitter.com/davidshattuck8/status/1750620478845108280
>>
>>58452832
https://twitter.com/davidshattuck8/status/1750620493747515479

https://twitter.com/davidshattuck8/status/1750620514559905945
>>
File: GM_RQQuXIAAud3y.jpg (48 KB, 680x636)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
KEK
>>
File: pepe laugh bar.png (99 KB, 424x424)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
You will never be a real cryptocurrency. You will never be cypherpunk. You provide no privacy. What the fuck is the point of a cryptocurrency that does not guarantee privacy? Do you even internet? Hello? Just use PayPal then LMAO. Just wire to a bank account LMAO. Everything that's not Monero is financial spyware. Some half-ass mixer cope won't save you either. The most popular mixer providers just got arrested. You naive fools. Muh fees? Yeah guess what, they're low on Monero too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.