[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I got this dewalt vacuum it's old and European, i can only find one source of filters, but i noticed alot these eurovacs have the same paper rectangle filter with orange foam, are euro vac filter standard?
>>
>>2800534
How can it not be standardized if it is from Europe with its oh-so-much-smarter standard system of le measurement?
>>
>>2800552
anon it is made in Italy, the filter is made in Germany, it a paper filter with orange border you can find all the eurobrand got em hilti,bosch,festool,flex etc.
>>
>>2800552
Yeah, it’s a 3.311766666… gallon converted from metric.
Wait… it’s a dewalt, so they round up to 100 gallon
Like their battery voltage.
>>
>>2800552
that not the volume capacity its telling you its pronouns for when you stick your dick in the hose
>>
>>2800666
Its not gay if its a gal!
>>
>>2800534
Use a panty hose leg as a filter sock and you won't need to replace filters. You can cut and tape them if needed. I only have to replace filters if I get them soaking wet.
>>
>>2800690
I came here to say tube sock lol
>>
>>2800534
Not really, Kärcher and Dewalt and some other shop vacs use the same model known as D27901. They come in different ‘grades’ tho with the original Dewalt one being up to €100 and clones low as €10. The expensive one can be pressure washed iirc

Philips and AEG use almost the same model for some normal vacs but those have notches and won’t fit a shop vac
>>
>>2800666
Actually GAL stands for Guste Agregiĝi Litro, which is "Correct Aggregate Litres" in Esperanto, another system devised and used by annoying eurotards to solve a problem that didn't exist.
>>
>>2800534
>are euro vac filter standard
there are like 3 or 5 oem who sell their vacuum under two dozen brand names
>>
>>2800572
what does this mean
what's up with their battery voltage
>>
>>2800873
dewalt advertises their 18v batteries as 20v in the US

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.