[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715718363291756.jpg (247 KB, 1280x1920)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
ITT: Post casual dress
>>
>>
>>18119591
Women get to wear jeans and dress them up but when men try it it looks dumb. Though I am a firm believer that loafers can go with jeans.
>>
I love morning TV
>>
>>18119591
I wonder what happened to that cushion after the show
>>
File: Fg_eZxeWQAgshcb.jpg (66 KB, 401x337)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
That feminine size of the feet slender legs and stance denoting wide hips
Omg she even has the subtle taper of the fingers
>>
>>18119591
i would be on the ground with her foot in my mouth and me licking it and telling her how much she rules and that i want her to shove the entirety of me into her vagina and suck me up into her womb where i'm trapped
>>
File: aLjA3vz_700b.jpg (55 KB, 630x498)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>18121171
>feminine size of feet
There's nothing feminine about having crooked, mangled toes from wearing degenerate narrow pointy shoes that are too tight.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.