[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0459.jpg (163 KB, 947x1024)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>”w-why is that lady complimenting your boots!?? DOES SHE KNOW THEY HAVE NON-GUSSETED TONGUES!? Why isn’t she complimenting my simply exquisite shit-tinged “Leroy” 238s complete with golden freakin rivets??????? IM GONNA KILL MYSELF!!!!
>>
Shut up retard
>>
>>18121200
seething
>>
who are you quoting?
>>
weird larp
>>
>>18121191
Nobody compliments doc martens,they are the most common npc shoe out there
>>
>>18121433
npcs consistently compliment my docs while ignoring my other (better) boots.
>>
File: 1698005315088602.jpg (2.99 MB, 3200x4136)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB JPG
>>18121191
>”w-why is that lady complimenting your boots!?? DOES SHE KNOW THEY HAVE NON-GUSSETED TONGUES!? Why isn’t she complimenting my simply exquisite shit-tinged “Leroy” 238s complete with golden freakin rivets??????? IM GONNA KILL MYSELF!!!!
imagine caring about a woman's opinion.
>>
Did you see this thread and get mad about the responses lul
>>18121078
>>
>>18121191
Why are you reposting my pic for your faggy larp? Those are $100 LL Bean boots you fucking queer
>>
>>18121433
Dude c'mon, be real. Probably close to 99% of the general population has no idea about boot quality/brands. Certainly not enough to eyeball a pair and come to a conclusion beyond their aesthetic appeal. /fa/ggots are delusional if they think otherwise.

I've literally gotten complimented on a $30 pair of chink Amazon "boots", back when I too knew nothing about quality
>>
Shoes enthusiast are the dumbest nigger out there, most of them are khv. Faggot no one cares if your shoe is some quality shit when they look like clown shoes with wooden soles lol.
>>
>>18121191
doc martens have an association with punks which makes them cooler, fancy expensive boots with high quality materials have an association with dorks
>>
>>18121735
exactly lmao

>>18121465
the ultimate /fa/ blackpill. no one cares about your “high quality” boots if they’re homeless-man-core.
>>
>>18121191
this but unironically
i was a GYW phase for a good couple years and spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on boots and shoes but one day i just woke up and realized it literally doesn't matter
>>
>>18121191
Damn dude we already know you’re Indian, you don’t have to make it so obvious
>>
>>18121802
>boots made me mentally ill so you shouldn't wear boots either
>>
>>18121735
>>18121796
It's weird how the "no one cares about X" always translates to "consequently you shouldn't be wearing X". I guess this is because some posters work heavily on external validation while others care more about internal. The external validators can't comprehend wearing stuff for oneself, because you like it, it's comfortable or makes you feel good. That's why so many "girls don't care about..." replies, as if the only reason for wearing a particular item is getting girls' attention, or compliments from others.
Cue the replies in the line of "what's the point then" or "nah, you do care". It's like trying to explain how the sun looks like to a blind.
>>
>>18121863
when did i ever say that, you fucking faggot?
>>
>>18121960
Seething faggot
>>
File: 1698165921412054.jpg (71 KB, 403x394)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
are you really crying about what other people wear
>>
>>18121489
Do Muay Thai and judo instead.
>>
>>18122818
kickboxed when i was younger
based
>>
>>18121880
the 'girls care about' posts are the best because you can infer the anon typing it: has no gf, has no wife, and has trouble picking up girls. which leaves one wondering why they should take advice from a social reject on 4chan about getting girls to begin with.
>>
>>18121760
Maybe if you were alive 50 years ago, nowadays it's just a tumblr girl shoe
>>
>>18121802
Same, ended up selling several pairs. It's good to have some nice pairs but shouldn't have gone overkill and bought so many.
>>
You play to the crowd you get applause. There’s only one hater I need to impress and it’s me.
>>
>>18121433
Normies do because they're "stylish" and hardcore. Clothing autists like us account for like 5% of the population.
>>
>>18123847
gay

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.