[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3040.jpg (156 KB, 1170x1104)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>
Who is "they" bro? Are they in the thread with us right now?

Also: Did they buy the clothes and fragrances with your money? No? Ok so why give a fuck how other people wear their shit? Look at it as a free confidence boost: If they're mixing their Creed and Xerjoff with athlesisure clothes and it's weird, then that means you can mix your Creed/Xerjoff/"real" niche frag with a better coordinated outfit and stand out as superior.

You can't change other people's behaviors, might as well look for a way to use it to your advantage.
>>
>>18121319
only british people and browns wear fragrance (because both only shower once a week) sweats are popular with both groups
>>
I don't appreciate the prospect of potentially being judged by others for my fashion choices
>>
>>18121384
Because I thinks it stupid to wear a 300 dollar niche fragrance while looking like a bum.
>>
>>18121384
Migrants, third worlders
>>
>>18121418
Why? If I’m going to the supermarket I’m not putting on a fucking pair of leather soled shoes
>>
>>18121429
If your just going to the supermarket than why put on some fragrance then?
>>
>>18121319
damn i might need to look into getting me a pair of dose shoes bro
>>
>>18121459
I enjoy it
>>
>>18121319
I dress like this for 90% of the year
>>
>>18121423
They're not migrants they're illegal aliens
>>
>>18121319

chicks just dig it. at least in my experience going full comfycore for home office with a very clean face look and a great perfume will have you dragging faces everywhere. A lot of old women will complimnet your fragrance right outta the bat and interested younger women will almost always be looking respectfully. Pretty easy to pick up a chat from it and they later bring up the perfume in the compliment list. I get the most on aventus and wearing niche /fa/ aromas is overwatered on the daily.

Hope it helps some anon.
>>
>>18121459
why wouldn't you? always smelling good is actually pretty nice. try it.
>>
>>18121319
Fragrance is for faggots that dont have a naturally pleasing skin scent aka niggers and brits. If you really must "smell nice" start clean eating and using goat milk soap with natural ingredients.
>>
>>18123158
>comfycore
That's suede loafers or NBs, linen pants and a boxy short sleeve shirt (usually linen too) for me
>>
File: Literally (You).png (1 KB, 278x181)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>18123161
It's called taking a shower
And no, spraying yourself with chemicals is not a suitable equivalent
>>
>>18121384
>Also: Did they buy the clothes and fragrances with your money?

yeah they did
>>
>>18121319
I wear fragrance when i am in my home alone, ill wear my 300 dollar fragrance with pjs if i so please
>>18122149
everybody was an immigrant at one point anon. /pol/ is over that way
>>
>>18121429
poorfag
>>
op picked the most generic masstige fragrances as if they are some extravagant statement to wear fucking creed

this thread is a self expose
>>
>>18123303
the indian projects his turdness onto others
>>
>>18123294
I mostly use black/grey sweatpants with a good cut and solid tees, adidas originals excells at these pants. Sporty sneakers (Asics, Adi, NB, etc) look the most fitting but you can even pull off the socks/sandalls in some ocations (never crocs or birkenstoasdf). I also use curved simple baseball caps to help the look when I dont do my hair. The perfume spraying goes wrist, neck and hair with an extra spray inside the baseball cap lock some fragrance so if you take it off to straighten your hair it will drown the room with your aroma.

It is honestly pretty easy once you get the hang of it, just keep the face clean and try to look like a responsible suburban white dad going to the airport for a long flight.
>>
Not seeing the issue? There isn’t any conflict between the two side. Surely you’re not one of those retards who thinks certain fragrances can only be worn with certain outfits right?
>>
>>18124054
the bigger issue is OP’s idea of “classy” perfumes or whatever are literally just what the SA at Saks conned him into buying. Everything in the pic is 3rd worlder tier stuff

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.