[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cat.jpg (81 KB, 630x945)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
I can't be the only one who wants to massage the balls and suck the circumsized of that beautiful Jewish boy and host of MTV's Catfish, Nev Schulman... Do any of you ever fantasize about seeing him naked, licking his chest, his toes, his cock and his balls?

His feet are especially luscious.
>>
>>2622517
>>
>>2622518
>>
>>2622519
>>
>>2622520
>>
>>2622521
>>
>>2622522
I look at this image and I imagine him topping me, thrusting his cock deep inside of me and unloading his seed into me.
>>
>>2622517
He has nice feet but what I really want is to give him a good long rimjob.
>>
>>2622527
I really wish he had an onlyfans account. I'f love nothing more that to see his dick and his asshole.

He's had gay rumors floating around him, but sadly he has a wife and kids, what a waste.

I'd convert to Judaism just to rim him and swallow his cum.
>>
>>2622532
Sadly? nah, I want him straight, no need for conversion.
>>
>>2622601
You like your men straight? Wouldn't they have to be slightly bisexual to want to sleep with another man? Or do you just enjoy the fantasy of seducing a straight man?
>>
>>2622517
I was shocked to find out he's straight.
But also I always thought the other guy was cuter.
>>
>>2622633
Neither, just pics of them is enough like ITT, even more if it's photos of his face or ass, I'm horny like that. I don't need to be with them, I like watching.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.