[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How often do they fuck?
>>
>>46845331
They have orgies with their husbands every night.
They tried to get Reimu to join in, but she wasn't interested. I guess that as a dumb, impure Earthling she just couldn't comprehend these important Lunarian traditions.
>>
>>46845331
Fuck as in tag team rape their nephew/son/husband/sex toy until the bed breaks and the poor boy needs to have his pelvis put back together by top of the line Lunar medicine? Around twice, maybe three times a month.
>>
>>46845357
Does Junko break in like the Kool-aid man ever so often while they have sex and rape all the Lunarians?
>>
>>46845357
I'm interested, will they allow me to join?
>>
>>46849497
* a week.
>>
>>46849945
Yes but only the males
>>
File: 1688542279625036.png (12 KB, 800x559)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>46845357
Everyone would be related by blood in that orgy
>>
>>46851283
toyo-chan, why? you were supposed to be a pure, collected, high-born lunarian. why do you revel in earthling behaviour? why did you marry you own son with your sister? what kind of debauchery you are planning next?
>>
>>46845357
>>46849497
what about each other
>>
>>46852266
The purity of the bloodline is sacrosanct, anon.
You can't go sully it with the impure genetics of filthy outsiders.
>>
>>46851283
Just like Yorihime likes it, within family!
>>
Once and they never stopped; they are constantly fucking
>>
>>46845357
I'm all for pipin' and fillin' mommy and auntie, but I can't imagine fuckin' alongside my pops to be real comfortable...
>>
File: Lunarian Family Bonding.png (661 KB, 1107x616)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
>>46853753
Only on days that end with y.
>>
>>46861381
What a naïve young child, to not want to get it on with your elders
What do you think you are supposed to do with them once you're all grown up?
>>
Toyohime likes smelly impure earthlings, Yorihime is into incest and married her nephew, Kaguyahime became a criminal, ran away to earth and took Eirin with her, our rabbits keep running away to earth as well, three different invasion from earth to the moon occurred in the last century with zero repercussion for the invaders and during the last invasion we almost lost our capital to two goddess and a bunch of fairies only to get saved by a bunch of earthlings and traitors

It's Lunaover, the moon has fallen billions must die.
>>
>>46874019
at least Lady Sagume is still pure and perfect!
>>
Does Yorihime's husband call her auntie?
>>
>>46876983
He calls her that to turn her on whenever he to have sex.
>>
>>46876983
I mean, he's not wrong...
>>
>>46874019
They even tried to escape to Earth

It's truly Lunover
>>
>>46874019
>our rabbits keep running away to earth as well
Who cares? The rabbits are a (not sexually (but probably sexually too)) degenerate species, barely competent slaves, deserving of, at best, a place in a zoo. The Lunar Capital is better without them.
>>
>>46845331
>pours love juice inside a long dildo, fill it to the max
>use it while scissoring
>????
>profit
>>
>>46876983
Yes and it makes her really mad.
>>
>>46881970
Counterpoint: they make mochi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.