[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

When does it stop becoming camping and become “eating food outside”
>>
>>2726743
It doesn't. Or it might. For you. Maybe.

Also death to Insta-thots.
>>
File: 1714541077974415.jpg (50 KB, 592x471)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>2726743
Just dont eat then
>>
>>2726764
I want that pizza
>>
File: PSX_20230729_165332.jpg (1.02 MB, 1500x802)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
I dont camp anymore since i bought a house innawoods
I just set up my camping stuff and do all the things in the yard then go sleep inside
About to doze off to the peacful chirps of frogs trying to get laid from the comfort of my bed
>>
It gets that way if you pitch in a shit spot with nothing to explore. Personally I like mountains and lakes because those two features have the most interesting things to find.
>>
>>2726863
It was really nice of you to lend your comfortable bed to the frogs! I hope they do get laid. Tadpoles are super chill.
>>
>>2726743
when you bring the facilities to cook normal low-effort meals I'd say. car camping is still camping if you're awkwardly crouching over a fire roasting hot dogs. If youre at a place with electric hookups to power your crock pot, then its just eating outside. I mean ffs Ive been to organized picnics with less amenities.
>>
>>2726743
Do boomer camping, it was a good balance.
>drive up to some state forest's gravel parking spot
>hike like 5 miles further in with an 80lb pack
>have lots of comfy stuff but you're actually innawoods
>you brought food but fish and hunt squirrels for even more food
>stay a week or so
>>
Where's the generator?
>>
>>2726743
>eating while camping magically makes it not camping
The mental gymnastics you faggots perform is unreal.
>>
File: c00944456b8081de.jpg (37 KB, 700x700)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
When you add sleep/shitting/living outside because just eating outside is a BBQ. Also I kinda want all this shiznit for my larger main tent (I have a little light titanium stove and smaller tent) Thinking its about the size you could cut frozen pizzas in half, toss them in a cooler and cook em with it.
>>
>>2726743
It doesn't.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.