[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Pennsylvania .png (958 KB, 1170x774)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
And by that I mean we will create a network of united Pennsylvanian anons who will take over the world.

POST YOUR CONTACTS AND SERVERS AND MAKE PENNSYLVANIA FRIENDS FOR LIFE FOREVER.
>>
File: 6ba.jpg (639 KB, 1009x1196)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
>asl
29/M/SE PA
>bio
Thin, tall, white.I enjoy listening to and making music, fashion, anime cons, cosplay, dnd, literature, philosophy, aesthetics, thrifting, antiques, vidya of course
>looking for
Bio female relatively close with similar interests, who enjoys goth music and fashion and can occasionally weeb out a little. Bonus points if you can play an instrument. If you have a creative hobby of any sort, cool. Ages 26-32 (flexible)
>not looking for
drug users, smokers, men, non bio women, leftists, friend collectors. Please, don't be obese.
We don't have to have everything in common, of course.
>contact
cypher02717
>>
>asl
32/m/SEPA

>looking for
18-19yo guys interested in fulfilling my girlfriend's fantasy of fucking a younger guy. Dick size doesn't matter. Virgin is a plus but not mandatory. If you're in a relationship too, that's fine. I may join in to tag team her.

>not looking for
Pushy guys. Older dudes. Slobs. Etc

>contact
clovedeazy on disc
>>
File: yui in delco.jpg (209 KB, 1200x800)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>asl
23/M/DELCO

>bio
I’m from Delaware county Pennsylvania, I like to watch anime, play fighting games, and I do draw a bit, also learning to speak Japanese and Polish, some of my favorite shows are JJK and CSM, I like shows with emotional stories and lots of fight scenes. The main fighting game I play right now is guilty gear, all of the character designs and the soundtrack have me hooked, I’ve also enjoyed playing silly little games like lethal company with friends, never a bad investment if you spend like 10 dollars and get hours of fun out of it. Another thing is I like doing stuff that gets me out of the house, I have tried before to narrow down my hobbies to like hiking or driving but really I just find myself doing whatever as long as I am outside I will enjoy it, though driving above all else is really relaxing, I enjoy taking in the scenery in different places or finding obscure local shops to eat at or browse in. I really enjoy the small town aesthetic or towns that look like they haven’t changed much over the years, also last thing about driving, I love doing it at night when the roads are empty and the lights in the city are shining. I also enjoy hiking a lot as I enjoy nature, I love the snow and I love the mountains, I always joke that some day I’ll move to Finland in the middle of the woods, I hope to visit the Great Lakes up north soon. Another interest I have is traveling, I believe myself to be well versed in history and geography so I’d love to someday see a bunch of different countries, if you dm me then ask about it because there are a lot for me to list here.

>looking for
Women to meet up or talk to, but if you are not a woman and are looking for friends then hit me up

>not looking for
trans

>contact
Angry_Pirate_Asuka
>>
>>33134367
Bump
>>
>asl
29/f/usa-pa
>bio
34 week pregnant lady with twins who enjoys watching video game play throughs, watching Netflix, xfiles and twin peaks obsessed and bed rots with her dogs, been on bed rest for months and getting bored need people to talk to
>looking for
Friendships with those age 25+ who have free time to chat
>not looking for
sexting, anyone under the age of 25
>contact
mryfae
>>
Female 19 Perky Natural Asian
Medical student in training

Kik/Telegram: ladybabes69
Snapchat: flowergirlkiffy
>>
File: intro-1659471131.jpg (101 KB, 780x438)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
You should eat breakfast at the Hellertown Waffle House tomorrow morning at 7am.
>>
40/m/ Mont.Co.

Mostly curious to find Females to chat and hang out nearby for whatever. FWB, just friends, dating

No expectations or judgement

Snap- Phantomth13f
>>
Scranton hurr
>>
File: IMG_9273.jpg (52 KB, 850x638)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
21 femboy looking for goon buds to show off my outfits and toys too!
discord: subsissyboy
kik: femboy_noelle
>>
>>33150979
I'm in carbon.. male
>>
i need gf or coochie im 18 so no one above 19 no fat hoes no males unless hot femboy(im a switch), pls be within 3 hrs of lancaster. i have free weed A10 ARYAN!!! WHITE MAN!!!!!!

>discord
devarajah
>>
21 M York
Im back in PA for a bit need some hiking/drinking buddies don't care who just as long you cool

disc: punk0941

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.