[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are these "Target-exclusive" Bandai Stranger Things figures any good? They seem to be sold online for a decent price, and my local Dollarama has them and they're selling them for $5 each. I could get one of every figure tonight if I wanted my local store has dozens, especially if I could sell them for $30+ each
>>
She looks like a ventriloquist dummy
>>
>>10974914
yeah they're not terribly great quality, but if they're profitable then maybe
>>
>>10974872
can you look up 11's skirt is the real question
>>
puh shf really dropped the ball huh
>>
>>10974872
They're at dollarama for a reason anon
>>
>>10977380
>They're at dollarama for a reason anon
Sure, I get that, but our Dollarama here is also a clearing house of sorts, I've gotten a bunch of Masters of The Universe figures there for $5 each
>>
>>10974872
They're not "great" but I think they're neat for what they are. I paid maybe $10 each for mine and I don't regret it.

Just picture them as homages/ripoffs of the Real Ghostbusters Fright Features figures with a Playmobil-type aesthetic thrown in.
>>
File: 10.jpg (24 KB, 400x300)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>10974872
>are these 5poa shit toys any good?
>>
>>10978346
I don't know, I don't play with toys so that's why I am asking you.
>>
>>10974872
Is there a Demogorgon? That could be fun.
>>
>>10978364
There is, but it's a build-a-figure.
>>
>>10978353
I find it odd if you have to ask if toys that do nothing are any good, especially if you'll do nothing with them. Unless they're scalper fodder, you're just wasting money even at the bargain you just mentioned since you apparently don't even want them
>>
>>10978434
you're absolutely right. The only reason I would consider buying them is if it was worth reselling them
>>
>>10974872
Buy 50 of each one. Wait for 3 or 4 months, then sell them for $1,500.00 online. Wait go for broke, buy 100 of each one. You'll be a millionaire.
>>
>>10978346
Dumb shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.