[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Post your dreams and I will provide the interpretation. Also share:
1. Did the dream happen in the middle of the night or when you woke up?
2. Whether it was day/light or night/dark during your dream.
3. Whether it felt like a nightmare or a regular dream.
>>
Used to have these series of dark dreams that I have never been able to figure out though I feel it has some importance . Half of th dreams happened in the middle of the night while the one was after I woke up and went back to bed. Half of them happened during the night and the other half happened during the morning in the dream. Both felt very nightmarish but even worse, felt very real, if not ultra real.

1) My parents attack me in the living room with my dad choking me out. They basically had demonic, alien reptilian eyes that simply gave you feelings of doom and despair. Like those eyes that make you go “oh shit, something is definitely not right here.” Just as I was about to pass out (I was in utter disbelief in the dream), I had a moment of rage and got on top of my father and started punching him wherever but this bastard was smiling maniacally while having sharp teeth.

What was weird was that when they choked me, it did feel like they were either trying to suck the life force out of me, or displace my soul with such intense and “bad” vibrations that it created a different pain, a deeper pain..

This is dream 1 OP, and one of the few encounters with these assholes. I’ve been finding out that my late uncle who was a bit of a schizo apparently had encounters with these malevolent beings.
>>
>>37836047
What are your parents like irl?

Share more about your uncle's experience? Mainly, how do you know they were the same beings? What was similar/different?
>>
>>37836077
Oops forgot my trip
>>
File: 1714521107382252.jpg (71 KB, 561x893)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>be me
>I was in some kind of Ukrainian city
>I enter a shopping center
> I meet a 13 year old boy that I liked when I was 16, he was accompanied by another boy
>go greet him
>talk a little, show him my muscles and do a pull-up
>he is a little distracted, I pat her head and leave (I once patted her head in real life)

90% of the time I dream I interact with boys I liked at school (who were a few years younger than me), does this mean anything?
>>
>>37835998
This is my last nights dream:
Came back to my apartment, it was very early in the morning and it was raining. I enter and the first thing I noticed is a big hole in one of the windows.

After checking the window, I noticed something moving in the ceiling, walls and some on the floor, I turned on the lights and there's lots of frogs everywhere.
Big & small just jumping like retards. I start picking them up and putting them on the hole so they go outside, it took me sometime because they were so many.

After I put the last one out I woke up.

What does that mean /X/??
>>
>1. Approximately 05:15-05:45
>2. Indoors, no sense of day or night in dream
>3. Neither regular or nightmare, it's one of those dreams that has continuity from other dreams
I'm in a small classroom, about 10'x15'x8', no windows, illuminated brightly. In the classroom there's a mobile whiteboard with whatever markers are available. The green ones work.

A familiar woman announces the arrival of two new classmates. She mentions both of them are foxes and they'll be in disguise. When they arrive, they look rather plain and not very foxlike, an ambiguously human eurasian appearing boy and girl, probably related, with light skin, thick, straight black hair that absorbs the overhead lights with little sheen, and dark, inquisitive eyes that reveals an unusual depth of experience and life if gazed upon. They'd look very plain if they didn't have a face of stoicism and focus that is very uncharacteristic of their age they appear to be. They're dressed very formally for a student with matching outfits, out of place in a modern classroom where dress codes are neither standardized nor strict.

The disguise isn't difficult to suss out. It appears the kitsune eyes from the prior dreams stuck around. It shows them for who they truly are. They're both white foxes. They have eye makeup, reddish orange on the lateral aspects of their eyes, reminiscent of Japanese makeup. They likely don't have many tails, otherwise it'd be noticeable. They're clearly in good health, and if they're kitsune, they're very young but still very long lived nonetheless. They seem uncomfortable, perhaps nervous with an unfamiliar environment.

Today's class is just introductory, just to introduce new students to the new environment. Today's instructor particularly likes inside jokes so he's keen to find out what sticks for this class. The school's lunch is slow-fried ribs and rice. It's very good. The rice is freshly cooked, lightly sweet, and textured well. The fried ribs are very tender, sweet and savory.
>>
Hi, I had this dream some days ago midway through the Moon being in my star sign.

A group of children are on the street and point out that the Moon is brighter/whiter than usual, it is but I take little notice of it. Shortly afterwards, cracks and dark lines appear on the moon and eventually it breaks apart and in its place is a gigantic, metallic ring with alternating flashing red and green lights. Later after taking shelter indoors, outside there is military presence/trucks driving around, the moon has returned but there are lava streaks all across the surface, the moon then turns completely black. This was intensely vivid and somewhat ominous feeling. I have a book called "The Enigma of Dreams" and it has a brief entry on the Moon, something to do with mercurial waters and alchemy, any help? thanks
>>
>>37836117
1. How old were you in the dream? (I need this for interpretation, not to check for propriety)
2. What was the boy in the dream like irl?
3. You switched to "she", was that a typo or did that mean something?
>>
>>37836173
What room of your apartment was this?
>>
>>37836220
1 in the dream my current age was 18

2 the boy was like in his childhood, since I finished school I haven't seen him, nor anyone else

3 was an error in the translator
>>
>>37835998
Saw my grandfather in a dream recently. He was a really great guy but has been dead for nearly 20 years during which I've never dreamed about him. I can't remember what we talked about but I was really happy I got to see him again as a grown man, we were hanging out by some river on a cloudy day
>>
>>37836196
You have suppressed the playful parts of yourself and this has made you unhappy and dampened your spirituality. You might have used fantasy as a way to fulfill this part of yourself, which has allowed you to keep it hidden from the public eye for longer (less sure about this part). But no matter how much you try to hide it, everyone can tell that you're holding a lot in and they don't want you to be. You have slowly been coming to realize that you can never be yourself as long as you cling to conformity. And the standards you conform to are largely of your own construction, rather than what others truly expect of you. Two things are required for you to be free.
1. There is something creative which you have not yet begun. You must work on this.
2. You must allow your feminine side to lead. That is, your vulnerability, sensuality, and spirituality. You must nurture yourself.

Okay that was a lot of details, how much of that speaks to you?

Captcha: D8 KN
>>
>>37836209
Whoa. A massive upheaval is needed in your life and you are doing everything in your power to avoid it. You have many deep emotional needs that are going unmet and your fear of commitment is the cause. Avoidance is a choice to keep things the same. Noncommitment is itself a commitment to the status quo. Is your life really better like this?? Change is painful, but the fear of change is painful as well. At least if you change there's the chance of something better at the other side. Familiar pain is still pain. Avoiding pain will not save you from pain. Furthermore, even if you refuse to change, the world will still change around you. Avoiding change is impossible, no matter how hard to try. Take your future into your own hands or it will be decided for you, and it will not be to your liking.

Does that resonate with you at all?

I would incorporate your star sign into this, but I have very little knowledge of astrology. Exercise for the reader.

Captcha: K 0RD
>>
>>37836220
>2 the boy was like in his childhood, since I finished school I haven't seen him, nor anyone else
I mean what was his personality like? Top three characteristics.
>>
>>37835998
I was cloned, Then i called my master a demon then he turned into one then i woke up.
>>
>>37836321
When during your sleep was this dream (middle of the night or before waking up)?
What was your grandfather like as a person?
>>
>>37836447
In the dream were you the clone or were you you? What was your master like?
>>
>>37835998
astral projection/lucid dream
>dream setting is me in my bed
>demon comes out of me that looks/is me
>crawl up the wall/ceiling like an insect,tounge sticking out of
>ask Jesus what I've done wrong
>wake up
>>
>>37836233
On my living room, lots of frogs came in through the window in the middle of the room.
>>
>>37836442
He was quite happy, childish and energetic.

I thought it was kind of cute because of his high-pitched voice.
>>
>>37836483
i was the clone and the clone was myself. I was also roaming around in a doctors office trying to find a doctor....the dreams was also longer with more events i also saw a crush of mine and before i found out that i was a clone i walked into a catholic religious Ceremony with hip hop rappers dressed in red like chris brown
>>
>>37836461
> When during your sleep was this dream
Can't really answer that as I'm bad at mapping that. I woke up and remember dreaming about that
> What was your grandfather like as a person?
Nice guy, sometimes easily annoyed by some inconveniences, liked fixing things and hanging around industrial areas and workshops. He taught me how a lot of things work and how to fix stuff, knowledge I sadly didn't appreciate enough when he was alive since I was a kid.
If this is of any relevance, my grandma passed away not long ago, she really missed him and talked about looking forward to seeing him again in the last year of her life.
I guess they're together now, he probably wanted yo let me know everything's alright. I don't know
>>
>>37836485
Was the environment dark or light in the dream?
>>
>>37836532
dark i knew it was my room and I felt myself crawling (demonic crawl) and the room briefly was completely black
>>
>>37836430
Yes this does resonate.. it's not what I expected you'd say but it's all true, my layman's interpretation didn't consider any of this although I have a feeling the majority of my dreams are communicating what you've described here more or less
>>
>>37836347
>how much of that speaks to you?
Most of it. Currently the things I want to do are backlogged due to a major crossroads in my life where its outcomes will set the foundations for the next decade. I don't think said worldly goals ultimately matter, which will be substantiated later on this post.
>suppression of play and spirituality
Surprised you got that. I've utilized Hemi-Sync with successful OBE events. I've also managed OBE state without it years ago. The entities there are very persisting in trying to get me to return. There are life events early on that lead me to believe, or rather know, that I almost made it through and didn't make it. Ever since then their efforts haven't ceased. They never stop.

What you saw was likely one of their calls to action. They're quite frequent.
>fantasy escapism
Can't say I do, I'm content with my experiences. Dream-wise however is a bit different due to those OBE states. The closer I maintain normalcy closer to the OBE state than an awake state, the more reality appears to break down as if it's illusory. The hard line between consciousness and unconsciousness blurs into a continuum instead. That breakdown of reality is hard to describe. They are but aren't limited to sensing ghostly grids and tessellations (barrier-like), intraspacial and interspacial interactions of realms, sensory hallucinations, and a feeling that excessive investment into a worldly life disqualifies me from a primary goal, which is to leave. It's a feeling that hasn't left since I was 3-4 years old.
>conformity and self-suppression
I'm working on that. I realize many of the odd habits and mannerisms I keep away from public view are ultimately accepted by peers. It does not affect them negatively, and they appreciate the unique variety that it introduces into their lives. Opening up is a slow process.
>1,2
That too is a slow process. I notice everyone around me helps so I take any opportunity to open up and grow, even if I don't want to.

Thanks.
>>
>>37836493
What was outside the window?
>>
>>37835998
First dream - The fair
>It's me, I'm at a fair, although it seems more like a convention themed to the cartoons of my childhood.
>I walk through the entire fair happy
>feel like a child.mp4
>I take the exit and start to leave
>I want to take a photo to save that memory
>I take out my cell phone and walk back
>Unknown force does not allow me to move

Second dream - Korea
There was a little transition, I woke up from the first dream but then fell asleep again. I was looking at an Instagram photo of a park.
>I walked through a small park, it was raining and there was a nostalgic atmosphere typical of those cloudy days
>Strangely familiar and nostalgic
> POV changes to see how a girl with an umbrella is with her mother, she warns her to be careful, then the woman decides to accompany her daughter
>I meet the woman and the girl, it seems that the woman is my mother and the girl my sister
This reminded me of the scene of a homeless man trying to attack the girl, that's why her mother decided to help her.

Third dream - The dance
>I was in rehearsals for a choreography, I was in primary school
>Talk to two companions, normal
>Other colleagues arrive and give us instructions to leave

The previous dreams occurred during the afternoon, it was sunny. I woke up the moment I finished each one. It felt like a normal dream, but strange.

Fourth dream - The stranger
>Be me, I'm younger than before, but I'm living in a boarding school/orphanage in Mexico (I'm from Colombia)
>They mistreat me, they don't take care of me and the environment is unpleasant
>FREEUS.avi
>I have a fight with the managers and I manage to escape
>I walk through Mexico missed and not knowing what to do

This did happen during the night, and I woke up when I finished it. He felt strange and much more intimidating than the previous ones, I remember being worried and terrified during the dream.
>>
>my parrot flew away outside
>it's dark and no light
>chasing bird
>it's laughing at me
>keep tripping over these stones fall down hard
>pick one up it's a stone face mask
>they are all stone face masks
>im just repulsed by them for some reason
I guess mine happened late into night. I go to bed at 9ish and this woke me up at 3:50.
>>
I had two dreams last night, the first one it's about war I don't remember the enemy but I remember I was helped by some kind of technological advanced part they looked like the vodyani from endless space, I could interface with then telepathically and they game me and someone else their tech
The second dream was a about a cataclysm I remember the earth trembling I took refuge with other people in some kind of store and we covered the windows so people wouldn't try to enter, we still let a woman enter as her son was with us
>>
>>37836496
You have a lot of options in your life. This dream is about moving on from the person you were as a teenager and choosing other possibilities. You probably haven't hammered out all the specifics yet. If the dream was in the middle of the night then this change is currently happening or is in the near future. If it was before you woke up then this change has already happened. The person you were back then might not like or understand who you have become. Whether that's a good or bad thing for you I don't know, but I'm guessing a little bit of both. There are ways in which you have grown and improved since then, but be careful that as you evaluate your future you do not lose sight of your true self and the things that really make you happy.

Does any of that resonate?

Captcha: DT SS
>>
>>37836508
If you have time to write out the whole story, that would help a lot!
>>
>>37835998
Is this thread for an OP anon, or other anons can also offer dream interpretation?
>>
>>37836679
Yes, this period of my life is a period of change, I had to leave university due to financial problems and I find myself without a greater purpose, it was an interesting analysis.
>>
>>37836727
Do you have an interpretation of something posted here anon? I don't wanna steal OP's thread but don't mind reading what others think really
>>
>>37836530
From a mystic perspective, I think this is your spirit following a thread of connection between your grandparents and yourself. Though they are dead, your spirits are still bound by love, and you have followed that chord through the astral. Your grandmother wasn't there, but she has been there recently and you were able to follow her trail to have that same experience of reunion if that makes sense.

From a symbolic perspective, I think this represents you coming to a place of integration and wholeness of yourself. It's not about grief, but says that you are appreciating and embracing the parts of yourself that are like your grandfather.

Put both of these together: growing into those aspects of yourself that are more like your grandfather around the same time that your grandmother returned to him created a strong resonance between him and yourself that allowed you to travel to that experience astrally.

The causality could be reversed: you simply traveled there, and you are bringing back a deeper appreciation of your grandfather from that place afterward.

If you continue to cultivate this resonance with him you might be able to repeat this experience through astral projection.

Captcha: DHN D
>>
>>37836770
That makes sense, thanks OP
> If you continue to cultivate this resonance with him you might be able to repeat this experience through astral projection.
Do you mind explaining this? I want to believe existence isn't gone after death but I wasn't raised in a seriously religious environment and I have no knowledge of astral projection or that kind of spirituality
>>
>>37836686
memory is a bit hazy even though it was last night

>walk into catholic ceremony were the everyone was dressed in red and white
>see rappers dressed in red/white religious uniform (I believe worldly music is satanic)
>walk out of ceremony and as I'm walking, I shoulder bump into a bad kid (kind of friends during school) and I said "really", but we walked away
>go to waiting area with chairs filled with people I mainly see tough looking black dudes(not racist)
> still in the waiting room I see this fat looking big guy (white) egging on this father saying how he's "going to fuck his daughter"
>they push each other a bit but the father kind of backs down
>I think to myself how I wouldn't let that happen to me
> I walk out the waiting room and enter a smaller room with a longtime crush laying on a BED watching tv (I was once accused in real life of staring at her while she was on the bed at her our friends house but I wasn't staring at her again this was in IRL)
> I hide under the bed so she doesn't see me
> I think to myself "maybe I can see her feet" then I said "what's the point she has a boyfriend"
> I leave that room and enter a doctors office area trying to find a doctor
> I speak to a couple lady receptionist trying to find the doctor
>they were nice, one of them told me how to comb my hair
> I go to my bedroom in the doctor's office and play super smash bros
> the doctor comes to my room and tells me that I'm a clone of the real me, I look down and see a light switch on my leg
> I tell him this doesn't matter and that you're not real and that he's (doctor), is a demon.
> he turns into one, then I wake up
>>
>>37836604
>What was outside the window?
Not much, just some bushes and I could tell it was raining, didn't see anything else
>>
>>37836544
The parts of yourself that you wish to keep hidden are becoming more difficult to control. This is causing you great fear and distress. There is a specific issue here that is deeply personal. Since you are a 4Chan user, I place the probability that this is something sexual in nature at over 9000.

Don't be afraid of this part of yourself. Whether this part of you is truly good or bad, it's there whether you like it or not. Fear will not help you. You can't keep pretending this does not exist. If you do, it will take over completely.

To be free you must do the following:
1. Accept this part of yourself as a real aspect of who you are. It's there whether you like it or not.
2. Draw upon the Divinity which eternally pours out love which encompasses the wholeness of your being, even those parts that disgust you. Whether that is actually Jesus for you or some other thing, only unconditional love will free you.

Does any of that resonate with you?

Captcha: AJ NN
>>
>>37836870
Some of it does resonate (85-90%) but I think I know what to do now. Thanks and good job
>>
>>37836727
>>37836749
For sure please go for it!!
>>
Had 2 dreams with my ex, 1st
>Sitting in her room with a her and a guy I used to get jealous of her hanging out with eventually she walked over and began to cuddle with me and he left
The other
>We were at a party or family get together with my cousins and brother and she was talking with them then we went to another party with people I didn't know and while we were there we began hugging and holding eachother.

I did try manifesting her back for a while but stopped as it went no where but now I had these two dreams back to back and Im more just kinda weirded out.
>>
>>37836077
Overbearing and pretty strict, but are good people deep down. They had a fucked up childhood and were physically abused desu. Some of the abuse was passed onto me but not to the same extent as them

My uncle was a deeply fucked up man. Guy was a sex offender and just an overall deadbeat of a father that turned his back on his daughters. But despite his stupid mistakes, he was considered very intelligent by his contemporaries. My grandmother explained that he was very spiritual like me and did some kind of meditation. According to her, he has had run-ins with these malevolent beings in the past. So if I had to give a guess, my uncle had more experience astral projecting as he visited my cousin (his daughter) in a dream around the time that he died.

When I explained this to my grandmother, that’s what she told me. I also know that they’re the same beings because I had a different dream maybe a couple weeks later where they were much more aggressive this time and almost “killed” me in this dream. It felt like I was getting sucked into some green/blue vortex and I woke up in my room when they told me some shit about me smoking weed and I told them off and my mother came and started choking me and sucking my life force with it too

Very bizarre dreams and I’ve since been using evil eye amulets to ward evil spirits away
>>
>>37836623
I take these together as telling a story about your relationship with your emotions.
>first dream
You have deep needs that are not being met right now. Probably for safety and belonging. You must reflect on your past, what you needed and didn't get. But fear and pain of those deep feelings is preventing you from doing so.
This is about your relationship with the emotions of the past.
>second dream
There's a problem in your life that you are (or were) trying to solve by brute force, but that is only making things worse. Be kind and patient with yourself. Allow yourself to feel all of your feelings and let them out. Do not neglect your most vulnerable needs. It's okay to cry.
This is about your relationship with your emotions in the present.
>third dream
The information is sparse here, but what I see is an extension of the second dream. The second dream was about emotions within yourself. You already know how to do that, you just need to let yourself. This dream however is about expressing your feelings to others. You still need to learn how to do that. It will take practice and that will probably be painful/cringe. Fear of rejection is likely behind this.

>fourth dream
The mistreatment here is about how you treat your most vulnerable emotional needs. This is about the force that prevented you from returning to the fair. The child part of yourself that needs protection, love, and safety can't stand being cooped up anymore and doesn't feel taken care of. Those feelings are going to escape your control.

You must follow the example of the mother in the second dream. Provide the adult protection and guidance that you perhaps did not have in childhood. Learn to meet your own needs.

Does that connect with you?

Captcha: A GRT
>>
>>37837151

Thanks for your response, anon. First of all, I would like to congratulate you since I think you managed to interpret my dream with enough certainty, I think you are quite right in my relationship with my feelings and my inner child.

The other day, wanting to interpret those dreams, I asked chatGPT and they told me that I should manage my emotions better and accept my childhood memories.

thanks, anon.
>>
>>37836631
Whoa! Your true identity and personality are buried beneath unfathomable layers of pretending to be what other people want. Or rather, what you think they want. You're terrified that people will find out that you're a fraud. It feels like you're just on the cusp of losing everyone you love if they ever knew who you really were. Maybe you've been hiding so long you don't even know who you are or what you really want.

You're afraid that if you show your true self you will not be loved. But the thing is, you don't really feel loved now, do you? Love and fear cannot coexist.

If I'm right, my advice is start small. Focus on doing little things that make you feel good. Learn to say no, but start by just saying no to small things. Pay attention to the news and notice what news makes you really upset. These are all clues to your true self.

I have the sense that this reality is so deeply buried within yourself that you might not be ready to acknowledge it. Nevertheless I'll ask: does any of that ring true for you?
>>
>>37836649
These two dreams are connected.
Notice there is a violent catastrophe, something new and external comes in to where you are, and there is a second person there with you who receives the new thing along with you. And in both cases the new thing is something good.
Your community or relationships are undergoing a major upheaval or even crisis. There's something, maybe someone, new coming into your life that you must accept. The new thing might or might not be the cause of the upheaval. Regardless, you need to accept the new thing in order to gain a new equilibrium.

Captcha: JJ PA
>>
>>37835998
I have another one, it's not my own and I don't want to shill my /x/ threads here but basically my neighbor has a reccuring dream of seeing another man's tragic death from his POV, that guy really did get killed in a war and his death happened the very same day she was born, mere hours before. She told me the dream feels like her own traumatic memory and it's been shown to the last detail
>>
>>37835998
I've been having different dreams of nearly every person that's been in my life. Even friends I only knew for a few months. Every single night is a different dream with a different person. It almost feels like my life is flashing before my eyes. What's this mean?
>>
What it means to spot an owl?
>>
Was an infantry soldier for about 9 years.
Recurring dream of being part of a small force of partisans in some industrial setting, often on a coast: factory, airport, concrete bunker structures. We're trying to evade capture by enemies. I occasionally have a weapon and can get kills. I always end up by myself trying to escape through back passages, service tunnels, sewers and the like.
>>
>>37835998
MY dreams always feel like I'm flipping channels, I can't make heads or tails of it. I guess I should be happy because from what I hear from my friends I'm the only one that dreams. Anyway, I started keeping a dream journal here are some of the latest ones I'll share:

>Ridding in a car with my work uniform on. I had a lizard in my lap. Bearded Dragon I think. Was wagging it's tail like a dog. Rolled for belly rubs, was very happy, I was happy then, Woke up

>In some tent, very low dim light, can't tell if candles or low light light bulbs. Some kind of party. In the middle a women in red with hints of gold on dress. Had down turned fox like years instead of human ears, said something to me, but then, woke up

>Driving somewhere, came across what looked like a Cow. Cow was bloody around the neck and head hung low as if it was half severed. But it was standing and grazing normally as if nothing was wrong. I remember the house number the Cow was in front of, "212". I went to call 911 but I was attacked by man banging on my car door. As I backed up, the cow was gone but then, I woke up.

>Waking in a street at night, in a full Tux, dressed up nice. Was walking up some woman. Wearing light blue long dress with shot pixie cut like hair. When she turned I couldn't make out the face, was blurred like censored. Drove to a location, I drove, she sat in the back. Looked at a business card for an address but it was blurry, all can remember was "Five". Tried to read other words then, Woke up.

Thoughts?
>>
>>37836117
I can with utter certainty interpret this, it means you are a faggot
>>
>>37837304
Your subconscious is telling you not to rely on people because you have enough experience to fend for yourself, that's the best I can come up with
>>
2 dreams already of having conversations with my first ever girlfriend about how much I loved her and she didn't know.

Am I just lonely?
>>
>>37836818
Obviously everybody (especially on /x/) will have different pitches for this. But here's mine.

For the last 400 years we have all believed that reality is like a machine. Everything is made of parts and the parts fit together into wholes and everything moves together according to physical laws. Events and experiences are the predetermined outcomes resulting from parts of machines moving in accordance with laws.

Whitehead and other panpsychic philosophers instead imagine a cosmos wherein events and experiences are the fundamental units of existence. The Universe is understood as a vast field of all possible experiences rather than a collection of interacting objects. The machine model tells us that the objects of perception are primary and that the consciousness which perceives them is secondary. Panpsychism says that consciousness is primary and that the objects of perception are themselves forms of consciousness.

This actually makes sense because consciousness is the one and only thing that we perceive as it is. Everything else we can only perceive as it *appears* to our consciousness. We have empirical evidence that consciousness exists. There is no empirical evidence that "matter" exists. It makes more sense to say that atoms are rudimentary forms of consciousness than to say that consciousness is made from a substance called matter which no one has ever seen.

If mind is integral to reality, that opens up space to validate exotic experiences that were simply dismissed as coincidence or delusion under the machine model (past lives, spirits, mind reading). This is good because we see similar experiences reported over and over but our metaphysical scheme forced us to disregard them.

If magic doesn't work, why did ancient people keep on doing it for thousands and thousands of years? We are the weird ones for not believing in it.
>>
>>37837566
Mind is organized not just by spacial proximity but by conceptual and emotional proximity. Identical twins can tell when the other is in trouble even when separated by miles. Animals pass down complex behavior to their children without formally teaching them anything. Galaxies, plants, and shellfish exhibit the same spiral forms.

It follows from this that the consciousnesses of individual people exist in ways that are far beyond our physical bodies. When you take into account many anecdotal accounts of "supernatural" experiences and do some experimentation yourself, it becomes clear very quickly that this is true.

If we want to do magic, then we must manipulate the conscious substance of the universe using our own consciousness. Being in an altered state of consciousness allows you to move through different aspects of the universal consciousness. That includes the areas containing people who have physically died.

Astral projection puts you into a state of consciousness that allows you to perceive the world of symbols and imagination that occupy dreams. There are other levels of existence as well and these are the places where spirits dwell (ie. forms of complex consciousness that don't have physical bodies). I have found and conversed with my own grandfather in one of these realms. Was it "really" him? I can only say that within that level of experience, I experienced him as real and felt that he saw me. And for me that is good enough.
>>
>>37836909
>>
>>37837569
Not the anon who asked initial question.
You seem a very pleasant and interesting person to talk to! Do you have a discord?
>>
>>37836831
Okay interesting. What is your crush's personality like irl? I think that will open it up for me.
>>
>>37836847
Okay this is a surprisingly tough one but here's what I have. It seems like your emotions can come off very strong or suddenly/intensely to other people. You are realizing that you need to change how you present your feelings. You will need to analyze what you're feeling piece by piece and think carefully about how to present it, rather than letting it all out at once.

Does that connect at all? Like I said this one was surprisingly hard.
>>
>>37837120
Okay very interesting I have more questions.
1. When did these dreams begin, how frequent were they and when if at all did they stop?
2. Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis, especially in conjunction with these dreams?
3. Have you experienced low energy or sickliness during the period while you've had these dreams?
>>
For the past week i've started to have excesive oniric activity, I dream a LOT.
Today I had 2 dreams that I remember, first one was this morning, I dreamt that I met a girl much younger than I am, I do not know this girl from anywhere, it was an OC character as far as I know. She was awesome, great personality, beautiful, my type of girl. The situation was that somehow I was at her home with her family, lots of brothers, she was a tomboy, carefree personality. At first it didn't seem like she liked me, but eventually yes, we matched. I was so happy. I was sad when I woke up.
Second dream was like an hour ago, in the afternoon, I dreamt about a 47 year old woman (almost 10 years older than I am) who I met IRL a few weeks ago, met her on dating apps.. very attractive milf, we only had casual sex once and then she never talked to me again. I dreamt that she came over, and for some reason I was living with another mature woman who I don't know IRL but in my dream we were like room mates, supposedly we had something once but never again, but somehow, when this one woman I do know irl came over in my dream, I kissed the other lady in front of her, I wasnt sure how she (the dream lady) would react because supposedly we only had a thing once and never again, but her reaction was positive. Then I kissed the other one (the one I know IRL), again not knowing if she was going to be receptive, but she was.
>>
File: 1709599283840385.jpg (1.21 MB, 2048x1536)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>37835998
>my picture
dangerously based. im happy you like it
>>
File: 1710982550975165.jpg (1.74 MB, 2048x1536)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>37835998
when i was little i had dreams from an "above" pov, it was hovering over historical artifacts that were constantly changing. i had no control neither a body and was just watching everything evolve with slow music.
since my balls dropped those dissapeared and i couldnt bring a similar experience back while lucid dreaming, any tip how to do that or why i had them a lot but then never again?
colors were always brownish like sand, theme most of the times egyptian and music slow but intense with no end or beginning. im not sure if "i" moved or what i saw moved and it felt like i was trapped but also a freeing feeling since there was nothing to decide, just observing and feeling
>>
>>37837074
Just off the bat,
>I did try manifesting her back for a while
Magick can only work through the available means of manifestation. Your spell *did* work. This is confirmation that there is no path to restoring your relationship irl. There are of course darker forms of magick which could make this happen, but it would be a miserable time for both of you anyway.

As far as symbolism and deeper significance, that depends greatly on
1. what was her personality like and
2. why didn't your relationship work out?
3. are you dating anyone else now?

I expect that your spell is not done working and that the dream holds a clue to the direction you should take in relationships going forward.
>>
>>37837286
That extremely sounds like a real past life memory. I recommend she learn as much as possible about that person who died. She might have unfinished business carried over from that life. The two lives and personalities will likely have some surprising overlaps. I don't have a lot of experiences with past lives but I'm sure /x/ can recommend some books to learn more. I believe some forms of meditation can yield insight and more flashbacks.
>>
>>37837287
What happens in the dreams? Are there any recurring patterns or themes between the dreams?
>>
>>37837304
Over what period of time has this dream been recurring?
>>
>>37837324
What is your work uniform?
What time of day was it in the cow dream?
Do you remember what the woman in the red dress said to you?
Do you remember what destination you were driving to in the tux dream?
>>
>>37837450
Tell me what your exgf's personality was like and why/how your relationship ended and we may know.
>>
>>37835998
I had a recurring dream for several years of my life that went like this:

>be on a hill overlooking a huge abandoned building
>always think it's a hospital for some reason, even though there's no telling signs like equipment or anything
>go to explore it
>looks like there was a fire and rooms are mostly empty with some single pieces of furniture inside
>sometimes be with a friend but usually alone
>lift is still working and there are stairs going down seemingly infinitely
>always try to get to the bottom of the building with only five levels above ground and many more underground
>always either wake up once you're about to get to the bottom, or lift stops working/stairs end mid air
>one time finally get to the bottom
>go down by lift and door opens
>exit the lift
>dream ends with a flash of white light
>never be able to return to the dream even though I'm advanced enough in lucid dreaming that I can create pretty much any setting

After the dream eneded for good my life became completely crazy and a ton of either extremely bad or good events started happening. To give an example, I got a really good job I was nowhere near qualified for and it's a real cushy one that would allow me to buy a nice house and enjoy life, but my mom came down with untreatable brain cancer and taking care of all the bills and paperwork and caring for my little sister is taking up all of my free time and money. My sister and some other friends/family members are absolute champs and a blessing to be around but some other family members become absolutely unbearable seemingly overnight and demand my assistance with literally anything with not so much as a thank you
It honestly just feels like everything both bad and good is increased tenfold and the good things are not worth suffering through the bad ones

Is there a way to get back to this dream and return to the previous state? Is there any meaning to it at all, or is this just called adult life?
>>
>>37837603
My alt is streams.n.screams
>>
>>37838156
Sent a request C:
>>
>>37838001
>What is your work uniform?
Yes, Blue Best Buy Polo and Khakis when I worked at Best Buy almost 10 years ago.

>What time of day was it in the cow dream?
Day time, Afternoon

>Do you remember what the woman in the red dress said to you?
No, I wish I did given my infatuation with Kitsune/Fox mythology. it was like someone speaking with there mouth tapped over, muffled noises. Trying to focus and listen harder is what woke me up.

>Do you remember what destination you were driving to in the tux dream?
Yes, City across the water where I live. It was night time, a street in town common for bars, pubs and the occasional venue for live music and comedy clubs. I thought it might have been prom but I was my age in dream though.
>>
>>37835998
>Be me
>Working at an office building
>1950's vibe, men in blazers, fedoras; women in waist-cinchers, sweater ovens for them hot torpedo bras.
>Entire dream, in fact, in black & white, like some old movie.
>My office had secretaries and office girls, buns up and skirts low, the prude 50's.
>I was dating a swell gal with all the above-mentioned qualities.
>And there was this other girl who was all glasses and sweater.
>Mostly sweater.
>My gal comes along, right about closing time
>We have a date, I discover.
>She shoves off, ass following like her rudder.
>In comes the homely gal: glasses, sweater.
>Tears?
>What's wrong?
>Something something, doesn't matter McGuffin, her boyfriend beats her or something equally foolish I was dumb enough to actually get involved with back at the time I had this dream (some 20+ years ago)
>I get involved.
>End of day, my gal comes to greet me, remarks about the date I have zero intentions of being on time for.
> Homely gal is nowhere to be seen
>It begins to rain. Heavy.
>I meet her outside, by a telephone pole.
>It's pouring.
>McGuffin doesn't show, and she's livid.
>I hate crying gals, but somehow, I feel that I need to console this girl.
>Hug.
>Kiss.
>Girlfriend (!!!!)
>Did she see us?
>Why did I do that?
>Why is the building on fire?
>Oh well, it's a small fire, and I need to go
>My ride is here.
>For some reason my family picks me up in the parking garage, even though I obviously am getting picked up and therefore have no reason to be in the garage in the first place.
>Now why is the parking garage on fire?
>Flames line the driveway and parking spots. The red & orange flames are the only spots of color in the dream.
>We make it out of the garage and there's my gal. Still crying.
>There's the homely gal too, she's crying, but I can't tell if it's tears of the rain.
>"Need a ride?"
I wake up.
>>
>>37837928
It's always something completely different. One dream I was at a mall and saw a childhood friend in the distance so I waved at him. As soon as we waved, a random fight broke out in-between us and someone got thrown over the balcony and fell to their death. Another one, me and a different childhood friend were working for some sort of cleaning company and were tasked to clean pirate ships. Sometimes in the dreams I'm just watching two old friends argue. They seem completely random. It's kind of eerie though because each night it's always a different coworker/friend/person. People that haven't crossed my mind in years
>>
>>37838284
Forgot the questionnaire:
>1. Did the dream happen in the middle of the night or when you woke up?
Middle of night. I woke up, wondering WTF did I just dream?
>2. Whether it was day/light or night/dark during your dream.
It was day time, but dark, what with the b&w and the parking garage & all.
>3. Whether it felt like a nightmare or a regular dream.
I have dreams like this on the regular, although I rarely remember my dreams the next night.
>>
>>37835998
OP, I hope you’re still answering, it was in the morning 10-15 minutes before my morning alarm. I would say it was aggressive. I woke up with adrenaline in my body.
Dreamed of an trench battle where we were being overwhelmed by the enemy, we started to retreat and I saw my friend die, I ran and ran in some forest and the bushes were getting thicker and thicker where one point I had to start crawling, I crawled and found myself crawling from under a table in an hospital janitor room with its equipment, I crawled out from under the table to the 4 doctors standing in that room and I was screaming that my friend is dead I saw him die, and started screaming, the doctors were telling it’s all a lie and you’ve been in the mental hospital for some time. One of the doctors injected with me with some syringe where I started to lose consciousness and then I woke up.
It was such a crazy dream that I wrote it down immediately after I woke up.
>>
>>37838215
>car/lizard dream
Some part of yourself or your life that began back then (when you had that job) is changing and it has to do with increased friendship/affection in your life, and with meeting your deep primal needs.
>tent party dream
This has to do with unlocking your capacity for playfulness, passion, and sexuality. That part of yourself has been hidden away and reserved for special occasions. These traits are connected to your feminine side. There's something that your anima (feminine aspect of yourself) wants to tell you, but you're not ready to hear it. You must learn to access this part of yourself more in your daily life.
>cow dream
Your identity is empty due to opposing factors within yourself that must be reconciled. Right now you are stuck because these two things are fighting each other. Neither one can win! You must find a way for them to live together. But when you do that, you will have greater freedom and happiness than ever before.

There are practical concerns, concerns of actual survival that are (or were) making this more difficult. Once your basic needs are taken care of, you will be able to continue your work of harmonizing these oppositions.

But this is a very scary process that may take some time. If I am correct then this message is buried very deep within you, and it is so buried because it is frightening. Just be careful of the difference between avoiding it because of more important matters, and avoiding it because you're afraid to confront it.
>>
>>37839141
>tux dream
This is another dream about ambiguous identity and making progress toward freedom! But it's weird. It's almost like you're becoming more free but don't realize it. Or maybe you're scared of freedom because of what it might mean...

Kind of interesting how 5 was the only number you could read on the business card. Anon... do you know that 5 = 2+1+2? The number 212 on the house before? And 5 is the number of freedom and change in numerology. You know, in dreams a house represents the self and so does the face. 212 means "empty" in English Qabalah, and the woman's face was blank also. Seems like there's an issue of vacant identity, but it's always symbolized outward, onto the house, onto the woman.

Do you know that blue is the color of the throat chakra? It represents communication, Anon. The faceless woman with the throat-chakra-colored dress, and the other woman whose voice you can't hear, and the (female) cow with her throat or neck cut...

SHE IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING ANON!

Thoughts?
>>
>>37839141
>>37839157
Interesting to say the least. I've re-read your posts a few times and been thinking on it. I feel sad and slight uncomfortable thinking about it, something in the back of my mind telling me I'm not supposed to be feeling anyway.

>Car/Lizard Dream
Your "increased friend/affection" comment kinda hit the nail on the head because it was a time in life I hit peak sociability. Got sought out for advice by others because I was seen as dependable, problems people came to me because I was trustworthy, got invited to my first parties of many even made IRL friends I'm still friends with today. Job sucked but it was a fun great time thanks to that place.

>Tent Party, Cow, Tux dream
I'm still reflecting on it because until you said anything I didn't think on the female aspect of it. I thought it was a "Well I'm a man, duh, I dream about chicks thing." There is something to it which goes back to my uncomfortable feeling thinking about it.

I think, I need some time to think in silence and figure out why I feel Fear and Discomfort thinking about what you said.
>>
>>37838817
Was this dream extremely vivid? It seems a lot like a past-life dream. Maybe a veteran with PTSD...
>>
>>37839324
Anon... have you ever wished you were a girl?
>>
>>37839364
No, never had any thoughts like that. But the whole feminate side thing, might be something to it. The amount of affection girls gets is annoying sometimes but isn't that like the norm of most or the world? Just never thought about so it seems weird.
>>
I had a dream I was being attacked, in a life or death situation.
I had the chance to turn the knife on the assailant and kill them or allow myself to die.
If I turned the knife on the assailant, I'd inadvertantly hurt one of my family members killing them.
It felt like I kept repeating the same situation over and over given the choice to die or save my family. Resisting the result of whatever choice I made. Looping the dream.
Eventually I broke it and killed the assailant without hurting my family. I instead went crazy with bloodlust and started just attacking this already person. I felt disgusted, ashamed and regretted what I was doing but couldn't stop.
I woke up.
>>
>>37837946
Since I left the military about 12 years ago.
>>
>>37837727
1) this happened about 2 years ago, it was over a period of a few months. It started with that dream, then there was this other dream that was noteworthy

Dream 3: I was somewhere by a desolate grassy hill and it was nighttime. The details are very blurry but I remember looking at the moon, it had a green hue and I heard this deep scream that was piercing my soul the same way that those malevolent beings did. Best way I can describe this sensation is like losing control of the body that I’m inhibiting, doesn’t feel great feeling those fucked yo vibrations. But what was weird about it was that I recalled the ground shaking intensely as well, like the worst earthquake I could think of as this was happening to me and it ended with me screaming.

Then there was the second dream that I mentioned about. After that one, the dreams mostly stopped. There was one more with my father on top of me as if not to allow me to get up from my bed.

2. Funny enough, a couple of them I did. The one I just described had some sleep
paralysis. The second dream from the second post was very much like you’re asking about. The second was especially scary in some ways because i felt I was trapped in some kind of fucked up dimension where they had the advantage, I felt I didn’t. Or rather, this was all very new to me so I guess you could say I was green.
3. In some ways, yeah. Couldn’t say it was a good period for me in many ways. But I had a toxic job with a very toxic environment with toxic ass people, and as such, prolly went to places that I should’ve not have gone in. Don’t know where exactly this would’ve had happened, but I won’t lie that I went to some sketchy places. Also, I was pretty burnt out mostly from my job. Constantly low energy even though at that time, I never had Covid.
>>
>>37835998
I have a lot of strange dreams of me losing my right eye. Either through an accident, in a fight or self inflicted.

Always my right eye. Too many dreams to count.
>>
I had this dream when i was like 5, and i was in my parents bed with nobody in it and the walls and fan above were all made of spiders with glowing eyes. the main TV in the room was a giant spider with 5 blue glowing eyes. I looked under my covers to see thousands of bugs like centipedes, beetles, ants etc crawling. I saw my cat get turned into a spider then while laying in the bed get told by the TV spider that its protecting me from the centipedes and bugs under my covers. I got up to go take pills and I see a spider dancing on the floor of the bathroom.
>>
>>37837652
quiet and sometimes too honest/outspoken but she's usually pretty empathetic and nice, she's also kind of slutty and I also don't like thinking of her because it's too much/ obsessive. also, when I shoulder bumped my old friend he kind of got the better of me.....just like the father, I suppose
>>
>>37835998
i had a dream where i had to fly to london but i didn't want to, and when i got to the airport i met magnus carlson, and he was going to london too, then for some reason i gave him my laptop then i went to take a shit and when i came back he was gone, then i was going to board my plane but i remembered magnus carlson had my laptop so i thought he probably left it at lost and found so i went there and he didn't leave it there so i went to get on my plane, but it already left, and i checked my phone and it was 20% of the way to london
so i was massively pissed and runnin around the airport, then some asian chick tried to calm me down and make cutesy faces at me but i was way too pissed and she was like a 4/10 so i moved my face directly next to hers, and when i did that my rage was at 100%, and she just smiled, then i said you're not anywhere close to cute enough then that was the end of the dream
>>
>in what seems like a private university (could never afford that kinda stuff, went to a public hs)
>probably in the library, what it looked like atleast
>very tall, attractive girl comes in. i think we're the only two there
>i blink and we're in a house, it feels like it's been forever
>she hugs me
>then i feel like i somehow fell asleep in my dream. i wake up and im cooking food
>im really happy about cooking for some reason
>fine with it irl but im like really happy doing here fsr
>food disappears
>i keep trying to get out ingredients to make it again but they keep disappearing
>wake up
this might've been two dreams but i didnt wake up in between either of them.
>>
>>37839346
Extremely vivid, i get a lot of vivid dream but that one felt different, only dream I have written down
>>
>>37835998
Here's this bizarre dream I had a few weeks ago
>1. Night
>2. Day in the dream
>3. Regular dream, felt pretty good actually
I was in this huge elevator talking with a girl (not anyone I know irl). Apparently we discovered that an influential man from our city (again, someone I don't know/doesn't exist) was a pedo and we planned on exposing him, however, he knew about our plans.
The girl then starts practicing some martial arts/boxing moves, saying that the guy would soon try to kill us and she wanted to be ready to fight him.
After a while, the elevator reaches ground floor and the pedo enters and makes the elevator go up again0. He tries punching me, but the girl pushes me behind her and blocks his punch, then she kicks him in one knee and punches him in the face twice. The man backs away and punches the floor, raising some ground below him and blowing the girl away. Then he starts laughing and creates something like a ball of blue energy in his hand, which makes the elevator slowly fill up with water.
I understand he's trying to drown me and look around, finding a sink in one of the elevator's corners. There's a hair dryer in the sink, I grab it and submerge it in water, which makes it turn red. I spin the hair dryer's cord like a lasso and throw it at the guy, then I pull the cord, causing it to explode in his hands, disintegrating him.
I start celebrating and the girl from before reappears, except she's now wearing a white dress. We run to each other, hug and start making out. End of dream.

I woke up feeling confused, but also very refreshed.
>>
This happened when I was 16 and it still haunts me 17 years later for some reason. I was in some sort of military convoy during the winter, we were bused by a shadow tentacle thing that threatened to "drag me into the unknown". It killed everyone else there but spared me for some reason, and then I booked it to an abandoned office complex where there's a woman with black hair pounding on the top floor windows, begging to be saved but she gets fried by some kind of ball lightning entity which also turns on all electricity in the building and nothing is left of the woman other than her outline that's burned into the window. I woke up still hearing he screaming as she was slowly atomized
>>
>>37837870
1.She was kinda mean and also kinda sweet at moments it wasn't the greatest relationship but It was my first.

2. I just got too depressed and became unavailable, I also was dealing with feelings of insecurity and jealousy often

3.No I don't know if I'm ready quite yet to get into anything serious I'm still just kind of depressed

So there's no path to ever having it manifest irl ever? Ok fair, and the direction I should take going forward is to change more to be like me in the dream? I'm just kinda confused here
>>
>>37842225
It was daytime in the dream btw, and it didn't feel like a nightmare. The tentacle abyss and ball lightning thing also felt like real entities that exist somewhere
>>
>>37839559
Something close to your heart is causing you pain. Your happiness and your current identity or way of life are at odds with one another. You have been stuck because you do not want to sacrifice anything. There are many ways to resolve this, but no matter what, you will have to let go of something.
>>
>>37837304
I think the particular message would vary depending on each individual dream. But in broad strokes it seems like there is a deeply important part of yourself that has been lost, and you are constantly haunted by this. You need to be honest with yourself both about what really matters to you, and about what's realistically possible. Do you let this thing go and accept that it is a lost cause, or give it everything you've got?

But as I said I think this overall situation of fighting with a "not entirely lost cause" in your life is what these dreams about, and the circumstances of each dream is commenting on a different aspect of it.

idk, does that connect to anything?
>>
i was having sex with a girl who i havent spoken to since 3rd of march, we were having sex and i had a wet dream.

i feel empty inside
>>
>>37841362
If I were to interpret the dream symbolically, I would say there is something overwhelming in your life right now that is threatening to change everything. You're in over your head. You need to accept the perspectives, advice, and aid of others. Does that connect to anything in your life right now?

It's possible that the symbolism of these circumstances connected you to the real memory of another person. I don't have a lot of experience digging into past lives, but can you right down as many details as you can possibly remember? It may be possible to use that information to learn more about this other person...
>>
>>37838295
I think what you said about your life flashing before your eyes is apt. I think your soul/subconscious has a reason to be going back through all these people. I'm guessing that you are either at a turning point in your life or about to reach one. I think you are assessing all of the relationships that have made you who you are today, reevaluating yourself, and finding patterns. Your mind is making all of this into backstory for who you are soon to become. You are only privy to a fraction of this process. I have a hunch that if you let go of your fear and look at this development with excitement, you will gain more insight.

What do you think?
>>
This is a dream I had as a young teenager that has stuck with me ever since.

I was looking at a planet, where great towers of debris and trash were being built, as if the people were desperately trying to order, to clean up their chaos. All the while, children were racing amongst the towers and piles and knocking some down carelessly. At the end of the dream, all the planets lined themselves up before the sun, in which a beautiful woman was standing, her arms out-stretched in an embrace.

All through-out this dream I felt a tremendous sense of weight pressing down upon me, quite unpleasantly, and I never knew what that feeling was. That is, until I felt it again a few months ago during silent prayer. I think I felt my own smallness, myself dwarfed, before an infinite greatness. But even before I had this experience, I was sure this dream was about the world preparing itself for its final judgement.
>>
>>37839712
Was there a change of circumstances or habits in your life that coincided with the end of the dreams? Like the amulet or something else?

This all sounds consistent with a spiritual attack. It could be that these entities moved from your uncle to you after he died. Since you are one of the most spiritually sensitive people that he was related to, it makes sense that they would choose you. If these dreams, the lethargy, and the toxic relationships began after he died and around the same time, I would guess that the entities were already there and your stress and poor decisions weakened your spiritual defenses (living in contradiction to one's own wellbeing will do that) enough for them to dig in. And their influence would have made it more difficult for you to leave those toxic circumstances as well.

So that's why I'm wondering what life changes coincided with the ending of the dreams?
>>
I tried a ritual to deal with a goetic spirit and had a dream in which i vomitted some black goo
>>
>>37839736
The eye has to do with your point-of-view, wisdom, or insight. The direction of right is considered to relate to masculine qualities such as strength, order, resilience, and honor.

Damage to your right eye would indicate difficulties with seeing things from a masculine perspective. Depending on the context, this could be saying that your POV is too masculine and that this is messing you up, or it could mean that you are messing up because you lack masculine insight.

Hard to know just from this, so I would say, if you think you mostly look at things in a feminine way (intuition, relationality, receptivity), try considering them from a more masculine perspective. And if your perspective is more masculine, balance it out with a more feminine one.

Is that helpful at all?
>>
>>37835998
>middle of the night, didn't wake up
>day during the dream
>felt like a regular dream
I've been having a series of dreams over the past few weeks where, every night, I'm asked deeply personal questions about who I am, what I value, and why. I respond honesty and in-depth, offering analysis I never thought of in my life. When I look back on what I say and the reasons why, they make perfect sense. But I never would have made those connections by myself.
The dreams are very comfortable. I'm speaking with various family members and friends I've made or lost over the years. Each night is a different person. The most recent was with my uncle asking me about my deepest fears, and what happened to cause them to be my fears.
While it happens I feel calm and relaxed. When it ends, I wake up having sweat through my blanket, heart racings, and shaking. The past few weeks have sucked. Kind of worried I'm losing it.
>>
Dreamt that I was going to a friend's house by walking, it was evening/night and I was dolled up so I guess we were going to drink or something. Walked through some places that I know, but they didn't look exactly as I know they look. Still, it didn't give me an unfamiliar feeling and I went on.
Then something made me have to take refuge inside a building, a storm or people following me, maybe both. The building was like a church or/and a conference/graduation hall, the people inside were dressed fancy while I looked somewhat "urban". I saw my highschool crush there with a girl, I assume that was his girlfriend, and they were talking to some other people I felt that I knew. He turned his head and we ended up staring at each other. Then I remembered I had somewhere else to be and left the building.
I managed to reach to my friend's house where other friends waited for me.

What struck me the most what the highschool crush part because I hadn't thought about him in months. And also that it was one of the most meekest dreas I had that week because the others were kind of unhinged. I might share them too.
>>
>>37840714
The clone symbolism means that you are not living according to who you truly are, but rather according to what others have said you should be. The person you believe you're supposed to be and the person you are, they are not the same person. They can never be the same person.

You're not ready to hear this though. Because to become the person you truly are feels like death. It would mean turning your back on everything you believe. And so the forces that seek to help you, you will call them your enemies. But your true enemy is yourself.

-- I'm obliged to tell you that God does not want you to read past this point. --

You tell yourself that the things you deeply want are not worth having anyway. You look down on those who live the way you wish you could. You identify yourself with the opposite of everything you long for just to ease the pain of your choice to reject them.

Your deepest needs are the source of your deepest shame. You don't even want to call them needs! What an exhausting, agonizing way to live. Anon, there is nothing wrong with you. You are not broken. You are not. The only thing wrong with you is that you are wrong about who you are.

You can live a life in harmony with yourself, or you can live a life at constant war with yourself. There can be no peace until one side wins, and your needs are not going away. Be assured, your desires will win, and when they do you will finally be at peace. But it will be a long, painful road to get there.

When you learn to prize happiness over duty, you will at last be free.

Hm. What do you think of that? Did I getcha?
>>
>>37840865
Very hilarious dream, thank you for sharing.

There's something in your life that you could make a lot of progress in very quickly, but something is holding you back. I'm running a bit short on time so I'll make this one an exercise.

A = Top 1-3 traits you associate with Magnus Carlson
B = The thing you use that laptop for

Traits A within yourself are what's impeding your progress in B.

Asian girl represents that you gotta learn to find ways to relax and enjoy yourself even during a stressful situation. There's always going to be something urgent or stressful going on so don't take everything so seriously all the time geeze.
>>
>>37840998
You need to learn to integrate more feminine aspects into your personality. Hospitality would be a good place to start. Host a little party or bring some brownies over to a friend's house.

There is an important aspect of your life that will be completed once you learn this. Idk what.
>>
What are the implications of eating or drinking in dreams and feeling the taste?
>>
>>37842196
Whoa!! This is a great dream about integrating with your anima (feminine aspect) and animus (masculine aspect). We see the female taking on masculine traits (fighting, protecting), and the white dress and kiss is a symbolic marriage!

Your own gender does not change the interpretation of the dream btw.

Every character in a dream represents part of ourselves. So pedophilia is always very... interesting. Sex is never about sex in dreams, but rather about how we feel about uniting ourselves with something. So the pedo here refers to the part of yourself that is uncomfortable with raising children. And that of course is a traditionally feminine activity.

Have you or a partner become pregnant recently? The elevator relates to which parts or levels of your mind you're currently exploring. That the pedo presses the button instead of you, suggests that something external has forced you to confront this issue.

Water filling the upward-moving elevator suggests subconscious emotions which you are now dealing with, emotions clearly coming from the anxiety about children/femininity.

Water is also a feminine symbol and relates to change and of course the waters of birth. Very interesting anon!

How do you feel about having kids? This dream would seem to suggest that you used to feel afraid of the idea, but now you feel like you could do it if you had the right partner and enough resources.
>>
I had seven dreams today.
They were alright..

They were about fears and attitude.
The first one was a semi lucid dream in a super market there was this type of fanta bottle 600ml and i took a sip and had a taste(I had this experience a few times by now <5) and then this dream character came and said there is a price for these things and I was scared. But I know it is about my attitude because of other symbology and I'm taking a skeptical tone of my dreams and understanding them with how they make me feel.

The second one was me on a spotlight and I was freaking out over "ESP'ing" with the other lucid dream characters and they offered something like in the previous dream and I began to freak out over the "price I am going to pay" for these things and the esp implications and quit the dream.

Some dreams in between, kind of good and bad and don't want to post about them but it was about this woman I had a super super strong sexual crush on and I don't have sex with her and don't want to because I like Freyja but I don't understand why she has to show up in my dreams and not Freyja.

And I ate pic related and it was not lucid and it had a taste and makes me wonder why I am not having lucid dreams I am treated like a princess and have these treats to eat.
>>
>>37835998
Hello anon. Today I’d like to share my experience with a familiar recurring dream scape that occurred inside of what seems like a craft or an artificial dome. It seemed infinite and sometimes multidimensional in the sense that I could navigate between worlds and locations.

However, for a long time I saw myself standing naked among a very large group of other beings and we all seemed to be waiting in line to use what I can only describe as resembling a locker room/bath house. Nobody there seemed to possess even a shred of modesty.

There was no division of the sexes and I don’t recall any of us possessing genitalia. But for some reason, you could see what everyone else was doing and I felt like there was an unseen spectator watching and (judging?) us all collectively as we used the toilet. There weren’t any stalls or privacy of any sort. Just rows of people lined up waiting and watching as the persons in front of them did their business.

What’s weird is that after you were done you’d be escorted out but I don’t recall where to. Has anyone else dreamt something similar? Why was this a recurring dream for so long but now just a memory? Like I can’t seem to go back there now, but I’ve talked to others online who dreamt something very similar.
>>
>>37842230
How was this not a nightmare??
>>
But first I had hypogogeyic hallucinations of feeling like I felt on the day of the psychosis and it was spiritual but I was scared and asked to not be in that mode of consciousness.

Because I really really dislike "ESP'ing" with the people that cyber bullied me and would have preferred if it was my thing with the being only and I don't even know what it is about

It is like reality is not what it seems and I assume a mode of consciousness that makes perception different and an intense connection with what might be god and I asked to "quit" and came back to the mode of consciousness I am right now and I understood most thoughts and things that I think about are "invalid" because they are created in this mod of cosnclusness.

It began with my trying to fall asleep and thinking how insane it is that I go around telling others that this Norse goddess looks that way and it is not blue eyed platinum blonde and I don't know if I think and feel about truth or about lies and the "connection" happens but I asked to "go back" because the thought that it has to do with the people that hacked and abused me sickens me so it happens so I don't feel like it has to do with them.
>>
I have this fantasy it is only me and Freyja and when I die I will see a type of this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xNSgmm9FX2s

And it is my memories and on the background it is her because of the simulation perceptions and she or who participates in my dreams is aware of this and the one psychotic plot of the hospital staff being a secret occult mafia because it was the doctor that gave me the shot of beripedene that said "there's a price to pay for these dreams experiences" but I had something to attack him and I didn't and I know these dreams are about my attitude and energy. And I chose to not attack him and he kept bothering me on the first dream at the supermarket shelves with the items.
>>
>>37842227
Dreams about exes are typically a call to reflect on who we were then and how we've changed. If there is a path to you getting back together, it begins by working on yourself: the depression and insecurity.
>>
>>37843803
I was dealing with a lot of precognitive dreams at the time, I'd usually get at least one every three days and it felt like one, or at the very least it felt important for some reason.
>>
I dislike ESP'ing implications and that these dreams have "a price to pay".

They tried to imply the price is sex in a sort of hot way because I woke up right before they said "these mushrooms fungi want something back for giving these dreams to you" then I woke up with a massive erection being given to me but I didn't want to masturbate and cum because I don't want to interact with them and I like Freyja and I don't want these beings interfering and imposing things and asking for things back.

What does it mean for my sexual energy?
If I want only Freyja to have it.
And I want to marry her and then these mushrooms or her imply things I'm uncomfortable with like I read here on /x/ ugh super annoying.

The other day they transformed into a girl again but I wasn't attractice and it wasn't that super sexual.
And yesterday they showed me this super butt of a black woman and it was super sexual and she later sucked 5 BBC and I kind of like to count them("oh that's 5 BBCs for her" and she was on her knees and sucking them off she was black herself) and it was fast and ended majorly because I don't want to "do business with them"(the beings that give me these dreams) ugh
I want to be freyjas and they don't leave me alone, I want to have normal dreams and not think my abusers did something to me, like they are occult and esoteric and are invading and intruding..
I'm almost sure these dreams are about my attitude and I should be skeptical and strong.
>>
>>37843871
Also my nightmares are worse than this.
>>
>>37842230
>real entities that exist somewhere
I have these and it's the feeling and emotional
It's better when you have sex with them I don't know why they are so tough cookie about it sometimes..
>>
>>37843732
Anon who had that dream here, very interesting reply!
I am male btw, currently not in any relationship (but I was still with my ex when I had this dream...and she was definitely not the girl from the dream, forgot to mention it. I guess kissing another girl represented my growing doubts about my relationship)
About having children/becoming a father...I have to say that I have become more open to the idea lately, but I definitely don't want that now, I'm still in my early 20s and feel like a slightly more independent kid myself (and so do most of my friends, including my ex, definitely not ready to start a family)
That bit about the water representing change is also very interesting! Also, what do you think of the fact that I eventually managed to kill the man (with a very unusual weapon kek...I also had a hair dryer nearly explode in my hands as a teen, giving me a good scare, wonder if that has something to do with it)
>>
>>37843101
You are about to undergo some huge changes. You are connecting to much higher wisdom and these conclusions will eventually form together into a new, coherent, and powerful sense of self. These experiences are some of those rare ones that go beyond mere dreams and are actual visions. Be sure you write down everything that is said in these meetings.

My personal interpretation on a spiritual level is that there is an angelic being that has seen potential in you and seeks to guide you during this time in your life. If your own beliefs allow it, you should try communicating with this being through prayer or meditation during your waking hours. If you seek guidance on a particular subject, ask before bedtime and see what happens.

Regardless, don't worry about it too much. Just learn as much as you can for as long as this goes on, and trust your soul to grow with this wisdom.
>>
>>37843144
This crush, what was he like as a person?
>>
>>37843653
Personally I think that when dreams are more vivid in sensory detail then it's more significant. I'd include taste in that for sure. Back when people dreamed in black and white, color dreams were considered significant (people mostly stopped dreaming in black and white after color TV became common).
>>
Dreamt I was standing outside at night, on top of a mountain. I see something hits the moon and knock bits off, filling the sky with streaks of light as debris from the impact falls back onto earth. This happened a while ago but I've been getting it again, either as a vision in my waking life or as a dream. I've also been randomly feeling what I had felt when I saw the moon blow up, that something big is coming.
>>
>>37843074
>Is that helpful at all?
Very helpful

The dreams started happening right after I fell in love with my gf. She is very feminine in the sense that she doesn't like violence, likes to be open minded, very tolerant, never gets angry while I'm in the complete opposite. Very masculine dude who likes to drink, smoke, goes to gym and I'm into boxing and other fighting sports. I think this is what she likes about me but I went turbo mode on the macho man hyper masculine side over the past few weeks and this might be the universe telling me to cool it off.
>>
>>37843976
Yeahhhhhhhhhh but get this.

I was in a super market alley and it was a semi lucid dream right.
I had a taste with the fanta.

And the guy that showed up was the doctor that scared me when he gave me first a shot of haldol and I felt bad and super uncomfortable then he gave me a shot of a counter medicine called beripedene which is a shower of dopamine and I had hallucinations that I kept quiet and got the light psychotic plot of him and doctors being part of an occult faction of spiritual gangsters.

Then it was HIM that showed up saying "there's a price for these dreams I having" and I had a type of baseball bat and could hit him but I was coward and chose to not do anything and he bullied me further and I woke up.

Then the following dream was me sitting on the ground and there was a group of people super dark but I was on the spotlight and they were threatening me with awesome dreams but I began to freak out and chose to woke up because I don't want to do "business" with these entities and they ask me to "pay" for these experiences.

I'm posting here because I know they read it.
Why are they so tough cookie about it and don't give me a princess treatment with chocolate to eat and it is lucid and lovey dovey ughhh I am over here *points to the forehead" witht these "spiritual tests" I have to be made uncomfortable with my psychotic fears and "win over them".
Why they don't just talk to me normally in the dreams and keep threatening me with extortion.
"Oh you get to see this epic allura Johnson having 8 BBCs in a gangbang" "but there's a price to pay" ughhh shut up there's no price to pay.

But the thing is that they imply it is esp and an occult faction of spiritual gangsters and I sort of only want to esp with freyja alone.. maybe her friends.. idk I DONT KNOW maybe just leave me alone why threaten me and make me sacred.
I actually don't even want to have sex because I want to know Freyja more and interact with her more (will actually look to the gro
>>
>>37844083
nd if I see her in front of me and adjust in a manner that will not be as hubristic as when I post as I will just be this guy and she will be this girl and uhh whatever
>>
>>37843449
kind of, but Iam a Christin so I'm automatically supposed to obey Gods will.
>there is nothing wrong with you. You are not broken. You are not. The only thing wrong with you is that you are wrong about who you are.

I resonate with the green text part but I truly believe that "man" is fall/broken and that I must obey God but still I resonate a bit with it
>>
I was in a flooded world
In front of me lies a well
A few god's remain inside, asleep. I can't remember how many.

A goddess comes out of well, she is attractive, but doesn't really look human. She becomes gf and goes back to sleep.

While she is asleep I meet one of the other gods, he is friendly, but he tells me that one of them is evil and points at a rock inside the well. He says, "That's him"(They are all ore while asleep).

He goes to sleep and the bad one wakes up, but he really isn't that bad. He points to another rock and says that's actually the bad one(both were red so I got confused).

He goes to sleep and my girls wakes up, she takes me to the inside of the well(it's really deep).

I wanna have sex with her, but one of her brothers wakes up and starts to fuck her, I wanted to stop him, but there was nothing I could do.
>>
>>37844178
Sorry, here is my data
1. Did the dream happen in the middle of the night or when you woke up?
When I woke up

2. Whether it was day/light or night/dark during your dream.
Day

3. Whether it felt like a nightmare or a regular dream.
Regular dream
>>
File: 1711413691156059.jpg (1.77 MB, 2048x1411)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>37843976
very curious where you found the picture you used to make this thread in from x)
>>
>>37835998
1. waking up
2. it was dusk
3. a bit of both
I was on some earth like planet during a day. Might as well be earth. And a space ship by the planet behind the clouds and athmosfere so you couldnt see it but i senced it as if i had xray vision and i saw how massive it was. Ship might have been cloaked. So masive in fact that it was hard to comprehend the size and distance. It might as well be like the moon but way closer. As i looked at it i sence the ship was somehow connected to me and it was somehow telepatically doing something suddle to my mind. But it was like i connected to it out of curioaity and not the ship to me. I remember doing random twitch movements without intention. And then i woke up.
>>
>>37843947
Quiet and reserved, at least to me. I did try to chat him up many times (back when Facebook was a thing) but his replies were pretty curt. A friend from back then told me he was no good because she saw him be rude to a child.
I essentially don't know how he was as a person, I never got to really know him.
>>
>>37843841
I have done a lot of self reflection and I realized I was the problem and how much I let myself get in the way, Ive changed actually quite a bit in that aspect and I feel more secure just still depressed about life. I've had a lot of dreams about conquering my insecurities and made changes because of them but I still feel helpless when it comes to motivation and happiness. I guess deep down I still do feel this pull towards her and how much I miss her and you saying there was no path to us getting back together made me realize that because of how much it hit me. I guess I do have a better idea of working on myself now, even if we don't get back together I think I still wish her the best and I hope we both grow and change as people and become our best selves in the future. Nono anon you have been a great help for this weighing on my conscience. Thank you.
>>
File: scary1.png (334 KB, 512x512)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>37835998
can someone explain this dream to me (if a spirit/entity is contacting me, etc) i posted it in a different thread but i will probably have a better answer here.

1.it was while i was dead asleep
2. daylight.
3. it felt good

i had a dream last night where i fondled a black haired green eyed woman. she was busty but not extremely big. i groped her and once i was done we left to go back outside where her husband and kids were. this person in my dream doesnt look anything like anyone i know irl. yesterday i was lamenting how i was single and alone and then this dream happened. someone help please.
>>
>>37846329
2. the dream happened at nighttime but inside the dream it was daytime. sorry
>>
I dreamt of lighting incense, the incense started to burn without me doing anything. It felt like a nice dream.
>>
>>37835998

yesterday I had this weird dream. I was back to this some sort of school or
college. I was in a class with a bunch of strangers than I don't know. there
was this girl who was very pretty and everyone in the class was talking about
how cute she was. She ended up sitting in front of me. I was sitting next to
another girl that I don't remember who she was, she didn't play a big role in
the dream. But eventually, that cute girl started displaying some interest in
me and started being kinda flirtatious. I was a bit confused, because I thought
I had no chance with her. There were a lot of guys in that class that looked
generally better than me and were probably more social than me. but her
behavior was getting too obvious. I think she even wrote something in an orange
sticky note or squared paper and put it inside one of my books. I saw the paper
as I was flipping through the book. but I didn't take it out and read it. She
was looking at me while I was flipping through the text book and looked kinda
nervous, as if she was waiting for me to see it and pick it out of the book.

I don't remember how the girl looked like. the only thing I remember is that
she probably had red hair and she was generally pretty nice throughout the
dream.

besides that. The dream in general had a good vibe to it. Besides the girl,
just being there felt kinda good. I just liked being there alongside other
people my age. It brought me some memories from school. which is weird, because
my school years weren't that great. a few good memories here and there but
generally speaking, nothing too good to look back at.

the dream happened at night (technically evening, I slept at 7pm and woke up at midnight)
it was day/light during the dream
as I said it felt pretty nice. better than my regular dreams
>>
bump
>>
>>37835998
Not a specific dream, but more like some reoccurring elements. The thing is, I used to dream a lot about my grandparents house. When I was young, my family used to visit them once a month or two (it's a 3 hours ride), and stay over there for at least a week. It's a 3 story old house (which seemed gigantic in my child brain since my parents house is small as fuck), and the atmosphere was simultaneously comfortable (the warm colors of the kitchen and living room) and spooky (creaking floors, stairs and doors, it's really dark in general, especially the basement and upper floor, christian imagery all over). Even other people told me they didn't like this house very much because it's gloomy as hell (also it may or may not be hunted? Monks used to live here before apparently)
Even so, this house is the source of a lot of good childhood memories and comfort in general (like vacations, the countryside and family reunions).
The thing is, this house is used a lot as a template in my dreams:
>Whenever I have some adventure/exploration type dream, it mostly takes place in this house, except it's a lot bigger (a maze like attic, a gigantic greenhouse, an Indiana Johnesque room with a wood bridge suspended over the void etc.).
>Another type of dream I have, is one where I have to escape a monster roaming in the house. It's not a nightmare where I get chased and caught, it's more like a high suspense/action dream where I sneak around and jump on platforms, like a mix of Metal Gear Solid and Assassins Creed. I always manage to get out of the house undetected and leave.
>There's also the fact that the only nightmares I remember having also took place in this house (and they were pretty terrifying).
Tdlr : Why is my grandparents house living rent free in my subconscious, when I spent 99.9% of my childhood in my parents house instead?
>>
File: Olympus.jpg (778 KB, 1920x1080)
778 KB
778 KB JPG
>>37835998
1. when I woke up.

2. It was night then turned daylight when I woke up.

3. It was a beautiful, beautiful lucid dream

I was playing my piano, playing a beautiful angelic sound I never heard from this world. It was so rhythmic and harmonious to my soul. Then that ended and it transitioned into another dream where I visited Paradise or the Heavens
I was at home depot shopping until I realized I was dreaming. I then took the opportunity to go outside and do a Lucid Dream check which became successful. I then flew up in the sky curious what was heaven like or know the afterlife paradise where I'll go. I kept flying, and flew above the clouds and what I found shocked me to the core... I found a land of beautiful paradise with overwhelming bliss and holiness. I saw deities, gods, prophet's, angels, titans, giants, heroes, legends, and everything you couldn't imagine with its overwhelming revelations, bliss, beauty tranquility. It was so overwhelming with its holiness and serenity I became extremely uncomfortable of the heavenly scene and wanted to return back to my earthly world because of unresolved sins of mine. I then awoke shocked, transformed... and left me with so many questions of where did I just went. Did I went to the heavenly realm or my afterlife paradise? Can I go back to seek out more questions of this place and my good fate? Is this a sign this will be my eternity? How can I be like the divine beautiful youthful immortals where death, old age, and sickness didn't exist so I can be them?
>>
>>37835998
Hello Nono. Here's my dream.

The dream happened right before I woke up on Sunday morning. It was pitch black inside the dream, like inside a void. A man with reddish hair to his shoulders, dressed in all blue came walking up to me pushing a blue baby carriage. He had on a blue jacket, with a blue shirt, blue pants and blue shoes. He was normal white skin tone. He smiled at me and talked to me about something but I can't remember. All I know is that I had to check the weather. In my dream I pulled out my phone and looked at the weather. Every day seemed normal but Thursday was said to be -85 degrees.
Then I woke up. I didn't feel like a nightmare, more like something was being communicated to me.

Any thoughts?
>>
I had a dream last night where I was walking down a street and a guy covering his face was passing me. I thought that this is pretty weird and walked forward. After a few steps I got hit by a rock on the head full force, apparently from the dude just passing me. I started to tumble and fell over a fence while the dude was approaching me fast. I thought its pretty weird that he covered his face when he wants to kill me.

I woke up, it was around 4 am. It didn't really feel like a nightmare in the dream I felt pretty peaceful to be honest just minding my business. Thanks for the interpretation anon.
>>
>>37835998
Last night, I had a very short dream, it felt around 10 seconds long. I was driving my car down the road as usual, but my perspective was from the rear seats. Everything was extremely normal - my car was the one I actually drive and nothing was out of place or unusual. Suddenly there's a bang and I get shot in the head from the back or side. I don't see any blood, everything just goes white and my internal monologue just calmly states I got shot in the head and I'm about to die. I wake up and have about 20 seconds of sleep paralysis/not knowing if it was real. Had to ask girlfriend if there was a gunshot outside or not. Scary looking back just how realistic it was.
>>
>>37851338
to add, I have had a lot of stress in my life recently - finals, work, plus my mom died two months ago and i'm depressed and constantly anxious. but this felt very jarringly real, like the ending of the sopranos kind of feeling.
>>
>>37835998
So I have this dream pretty regularly:
I'm 19 again, have a full head of almost shoulder-length hair, and still have a 6 pack instead of my current mini-keg. I'm wearing my favorite jeans from back then, and my lucky Doc Marten boots that had 4 different people's blood on them
I am standing next to the 72 Nova I drove back then, parked next to a railroad track on a gravel road. It's probably about dusk, I light a cigarette (sometimes a camel, sometimes a lucky strike, either way it's unfiltered), and at this point Sofia Vergara gets out of the passenger seat, walks up to me, and we start making out. I break the kiss, she looks at me with firey passion in her eyes, and I slip the straps of her sundress off her shoulders. It falls away, she's completely nude underneath. She bends over across the hood of the Nova, looks back at me and says "please?" in that sultry Colombian accent. I take her from behind, she starts moaning and begging for more in Spanish, just as I'm about to explode in her, a train comes rolling by. I make eye contact with the conductor, he gives me a thumbs up, I do the arm pump gesture, and he blasts the horn wide open. Sofia is orgasming hard at this point, her pussy is like a vise arpund my cock, and just as I cum I wake up.
It's always in the middle of the night, feels like a regular dream.
>>
Had an insane nightmare last night. It's like I was being attacked with drones, except instead of exploding they attached to me like a necklace and burrowed within me. There was no other imagery, I wasn't in any kind of environment, not doing anything, going anywhere, etc. It felt like I was tied down to something and these things were bombarding me while something was drilling into my upper back. The weirded part was that the sensations actually felt real. It was similar to the feeling of sensitive teeth when you drink something cold, but of the soul. There was a point where I accepted the drill and the burrowing from these things and the sharpness of the sensations died down but was still there. There was also a recording of a voice playing, giving instructions to use the spine as a defense against this. I woke up several times in fear and felt that my body was physically reacting to the dream. I've never experienced anything like this before, it was genuinely terrifying.
>>
>>37851698
I should add that it was in the middle of the night and it was dark during the dream
>>
File: 1714577389069658.jpg (51 KB, 640x634)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Had a dream late last night.
I had a dream last night that afrocentric blacks were trying to take over Egypt by force and reclaim that land and its ancient legacy for themselves. In my dream, a few committed historians and archeologists were determined to fight back against this tyranny to reclaim Egypt's history back to its rightful place and not allow their history to be forgotten, which leads me to my post, wondering why afrocentrics go to such lengths to blackwash historical facts. We know the Egyptians weren't black.It felt like a regular dream definitely not nightmarish but oddly sad.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.