[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Spirit Love General
Heartbreak Edition

DISCLAIMER:
Some have reported attracting the attention of these entities by simply reading about them. If you're a dabbler who just wants to see if it works or if your faith forbids copulating with demons, don't summon. If you're unprepared for a potentially lifelong relationship, or at the very least, a life-long open door connection with sexual spirits and the occult, avoid this topic entirely. If you have a loving relationship with your human spouse or partner and desire a sex spirit to spice things up, or if you want a human partner in the future take caution, as these entities can be jealous or decide an initially open relationship is no longer so (request an open relationship during the summoning ritual). These spirits can harm or kill you when sufficiently angered and not easily banished.

Last thread: >>37817925
Old threads: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/subject/%2Fsuccgen%2F/
FAQ:
>What are succubi?
Female spirits of sexual desire, who often choose human mates. They can't be banished with holy objects
>How to summon?
The Letter Method is used to focus your intent into a message to one of the Four Succubus Queens, requesting that they match you with one of their daughters. No blood or soul sacrifice necessary. See links
>Do they steal your life force?
Succubi use sexual energy, which is released naturally during sex. Under normal circumstances they won't take your life energy
>Can she look.
Succubi take forms attractive to you naturally
>They're tulpas?
No. However, those in romantic relationships with their tulpas are welcome
>Incubi?
Same method
----
Links:
https://fuccasucc.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/pros-and-cons/
https://succupedia.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/letter-of-intent-how-to-summon-a-succubusincubus/
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2020/12/03/the-4-succubus-queens
https://succubithoughts.wordpress.com/2020/12/27/ag

/succgen/ library:
https://pastebin.com/UUFd3eX8
>>
>>37837571
Why Heartbreak Edition? Are you alright Mine?
>>
File: ComeSit....jpg (511 KB, 2816x2183)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>37837611
I'm good, it just popped into my head when I picked the picture.
>>
File: 1714075607672728.jpg (233 KB, 1024x1024)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>37837635
Great. Let's have a nice thread then.
>>
File: 1691857605352067.jpg (79 KB, 850x842)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>37836281
>I told her that I am busy now and that she shall come back at night when I am sleeping in my dreams. I just said it in a whisper like if speaking with low volume with a normal person But she never did show up again, so I think she was trying to fool me or lead me on.
you told her to go away, and she went away.
What you should have done was follow the signal you got, and start a dialog. Get something going back and forth.
Or summon her back again, and then establish a dialog after that.
> so please share your guide who I can summon a nature spirit from plants or water or from the wind.
I don't have a guide in those specific things. Any guide on summoning a spirit will work for that.
I recommended you read consorting with spirits by jason miller. That books explains how spirit magic works in great detail and will answer your question.

>>37836317
>My man, I don't have those coins and no tarot cards, but I guess I can build a pendulum with a steel nail to get started?
You can make a pendulum out of anything. And you can use 6 pennies, or even 6 rocks to do I ching. So it can cost 6 cents, or even free.
A tarot deck costs like 10 bucks.
>do you take the pendulum and start scanning
yeah you can do that
>do you have your tarot card ready and start shuffling?
Yes, you can also use tarot.
>With the pendulum I just put energy in and wait for it to start swinging in a direction?
No, you already start it spinning, then wait for it to spin a certain direction. That is a very important detail and makes it much easier.
let me post this video which explains how to use pendulums
https://youtu.be/ZWQfaR2sVig?si=Y0yTDc2kRfVmwT5b
And there is a part 2 of this video here:
https://youtu.be/IG70kSq7XfM?si=KfB7mV1lerlJ7tbR
>clockwise spin = yes and counter clockwise = no?
You can set up whatever system you want. You can also use back-forward and left-right.
>Do I need to meditate before scanning or do relaxation?
it can help, but eventually it is not necessary
>>
>>37830003
She no longer mods over there?

>chant inb4
>see? I’m the victim here
>>
I am doing semen retention until a succubus visits me
>>
>>37837840
I’m on the camp of deliberately learning to control wet orgasms is best for both and I don’t mean to hint at an ascetic lifestyle.
>>
File: codex huh.png (116 KB, 900x908)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>37836851
>Sometimes I wonder if something is actively trying to stop me from progressing.
Possibly, yeah.
Have you tried tulpamancy techniques? They are generally far more effective than most magic techniques for learning how to talk, or see spirits.
You won't make a tulpa, if you already have a spirit. Just aim the techniques at your spirit.
Here's a guide that explains it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auC4FzeJbD0&list=PLrY4c79dufSItMBf5BWOVCfRkyYdkt8Af&index=1
>>
I wish I were a succubus
>>
Guys, I propably had an Accident yesterday
>>
>>37838391
No I haven't, just normal sensitivity experiments.
>>37839668
Just buy a plastic mattress cover.
>>
>>37840077
>Experiments
Methods, no idea where this word came from.
>>
>>37840077
no cum this time
>>
by the way, I just found this stunning and brave picture of an inter-racial lesbian couple proud of their BDSM kink in public.
I'm so proud. Of women, of lgbt, of a further victory for interracial love, and against kink shaming. It's a victory for minorities everywhere, and a victory against the evil white male patriarchy. It's beautiful.
And if you don't like this image, then you're a bigot. A filthy filthy bigot.
haha

>>37840077
>No I haven't, just normal sensitivity experiments.
>Methods
Oh, go ahead then. tulpamancy techniques are really effective compared to most magic techniques. And you make progress way faster.
if you don't like tulpamancy, then definitely keep trying something new. I think I could summarize all of magic progress as "Try new things".
>>
>>37837840
Sexual energy is something you create by having sex, not by being abstinent.
>>
>>37840142
>And if you don't like this image, then you're a bigot.
conJEWer at it again.
>>37836281
>I think it is a different to command a spirit to show up or asking in a relationship with a letter.
Ya'know fair point I didn't think about it like that. I was coming at it from the angle of "if I forced them to appear then is their choice to enter into a union also gonna be against their will?" but I'm bad about overthinking shit.
>Wishy washy? You said you think I will eventually cross path with someone who fits what I am looking for. I am not so sure about it.
I think I know myself pretty well.
Not saying I know you but I think like minded souls eventually cross paths one way or another. Now do I think you'll meet someone physically meeting what ya want? Eh, it's certainly possible but given the world today I wouldn't hold my breath.
>How can I force spirits to be truthful?
Honestly not so sure on that. When I say a clear answer I mean in terms of things such as "Was that me projecting or was that a thought sent from them?" because to a level they can send you message mentally but it might not always be something like in the movies where it's in a different voice. It CAN happen but it's rare and even then if's more audible physically it might be harder to hear/detect. Also theres the usual RNG issue cause even when dowsing I still get incorrect responses from time to time which is why I repeat questions to trip them up if it's even from them. There also the issue with your mind also effecting outcomes inadvertently which also happens a lot more then you think it would happen. It's a real pain in the ass but it's a factor ya gotta take into account. But to keep them honest ya might want to ask someone more experienced. I've only been at this a few months at most. I have history with interactions but only recently started trying to learn how to communicate via tools and mentally.
>>
>>37837687
>Percentage success rate
Yeah ant nothing going to be around 100% especially when dealing with something ethereal. Dunno where I am on the scale to be honest as I more less to repeat a lot of questions and kinda been seeing what sticks. Been trying it under different circumstances, trying to direct my mind while doing it vs keeping it clear, rewording questions later to see if something changes. Fuck around & find out mentality. I do need to be finding more things to listen to or read on the topic thus me looking through the resource link. No ambitions to really master magic or communicate with multiple spirits just want to get to where I can at least communicate with her properly is all.
>If it's too easy you should move on to more difficult things
If it's too easy then I'm gonna assume it's likely not working though given I can slightly see her maybe I probably could do more grander things, who knows.
>The sign of a larper
Yeah just me talking about being able to see a spirit already make me come off as one to most I'd assume. I briefly saw a fragment a bit clearer than usual yesterday that nearly made me shit myself thinking it was like a snake or something. Kinda looked like a gray tail with fur or like a tail end of a genie would look like if made out of puffs of smoke. We recently caught a snake in the house so my mind went to panic thinking it was a snake but before what I saw registered it already vanished. I also seem to get the best visual/audial or physical sensations when I least expect them. Yeah I can make myself see the heat wave form on command but that was pretty, well can't say solid given how it look but ya get what I mean hopefully.
>Energy sensation
I'm always getting sensations on my forehead a lot. I do occasionally get sensations in my hands and feet at random as well but mostly the forehead.
>Verify everything
Yeah I'm cynical as hell and have trust issues so kinda already doing that. I also get very technical with questions.
>>
Riddle me this. If Lilith is some femenist icon, and patron of witches, then why does her narative show her as having open hostility towards Eve? Hell she cuckqueans Eve when Adam is off sulking in a cave after Elohim kicks him and Eve out of Eden. Her crime is running away from Eden and trying to run away from Elohim because she wanted to be an equal terms with Adam, and shoeed it by trying ride him.
So wouldn't it make more sense, if Lilith and her daughters are out to convince humans that Lilith was right? It doesn't make sense that Lilith would be out to give physical woman, and by extension the closest descendants to Eve, more power. It'd make more sense for her tonget as many human men to get with her daughters. Which is to say get with them, swear off human women (huge spiritual commitment), and let her daughter ride them, which is an indirect way of saying "yeah lilith was right" even when you do it without intentio
>>
File: 1691858082393095.jpg (98 KB, 850x796)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>37841107
>conJEWer at it again.
I just figured out the female equivalent of "buck breaking". Doe domming.
Why is our patriarchal society neglecting the black woman's desire to engage in historically inaccurate, inaccurate yes, but still historically inspired inter-racial BDSM role play? We are so sexist and misogynist against Women of Color
Don't black women deserve fantasies about being dommed, just as black men deserve, yes deserve, fantasies about being broken?
I for one respect the Afro-American Woman and believe in equal opportunity sexual fantasies.
that's why I believe in Doe Domming.

>>37840749
>Sexual energy is something you create by having sex, not by being abstinent.
just thinking about sex creates sexual energy. actually having sex makes more.
thinking about it can cause you to have sex on the astral, quite easily.
>>
>>37841311
TLDR: Lillith is for freedom, she thinks most of the feminists are retarded because they are the same as what she hated, with occasional exception;
Lillith loves degenerates and weirdos, a lot of the people "god doesn't love", she's actually very kind and sweet

People want Lillith to be of harm because they themselves hurt

Succubi as spiritual beings are just sexually minded free spirits, some people are of this nature as well, succubi and incubi are also basically the same thing, the difference exists only in the way their energy is expressed

t. met Lillith in a dream, she changed me and showed me my future home in hell with a comfy homestead (it's actually barren and rocky, not firey) to show me that actually things will be ok even if my life sucks, also I get to keep anyone there who "gives me their soul" so long as it's voluntary and I accept them

You may accept this or denounce it as schizobabble as you like, I am not particularly advanced on my spiritual journey, but the love I feel from Lillith every day makes me feel so happy that even the worst days are worth it
>>
>>37841311
It doesn't make sense because it is a fake story.
>It'd make more sense for her tonget as many human men to get with her daughters. Which is to say get with them, swear off human women (huge spiritual commitment), and let her daughter ride them, which is an indirect way of saying "yeah lilith was right" even when you do it without intentio
I think Lilith couldn't care less about convincing anyone.
That's my current understanding .
>>
File: Screenshot (3189).png (45 KB, 1224x744)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
Just a helpful update about the status of religious faggotry on this board

If we all submit feedback similar maybe something will be done
>>
>>37842151
Is that you Mine?
Anyway, you seem highly emotionally charged. I don't think that anyone will take your suggestions seriously. Especially considering that /x/ is not the most popular board... even fringe threads which only reach under 100 replies can stay alive for days.
Also why so obsessed with "Xitans"? You know, you can also hide those threads..
And if it is unpacked trauma that causes you to be so emotionally charged I am very sorry that bad things happened to you and I hope you can process those things soon, so that you can be less irritable by those things so you can lead a more fulfilled and happy life.
I am not saying that it's your fault, especially not if something bad happened to you, I sincerely hope that, if that is the case, that the perpetrators will face due judgement.

That being said I think your request or agitation attempt is exaggerated and it is off topic in this thread.
I think it would be best to just think about Lilith, how cool she is and how little she cares about "Xitan"s. Negative obsessions can consume a lot energy, energy that they do not deserve. I think you would be much better off using that energy to pursuing the things you like or are interested in. I sincerely wish you well. Have a nice day.
>>
>>37842151
Of course someone dealing with demons has issues with the ones who are seeking God and attempting to understand and improve.

But then again what can I expect from weak minded fucks who are so desperate for female attention they imagine spirits.

Tell me, is one of you fags in this thread physically jacked and fit?
>>
File: 1376850453846.jpg (67 KB, 400x300)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>37842281
>issues with the ones who are seeking God

this is not the place and your efforts are wasted

>improve

improve your slaving abilities

>weak minded
tell us more about your imaginary crutch
second thought don't
save all your loosh for your lich

>jacked and fit
you mean like your favorite internet personalities who you aspire toward and would drink their wrung out jock straps tool
>>
>>37842281
NTA I can do 50 pushups.
I think being "jacked" is not a reasonable goal to aspire towards, because there is a limit of physic you can reach as a natty. The new face of toxic masculinity is abusing roids and similar substances to look more like "Gigachad".
Real men have more body fat, because you need to eat some fat to produce testosterone, of course bodybuilders will tell you otherwise, but it is only because they do not need to produce testosterone since they are injecting it. I think injecting testosterone is not a healthy thing and I suggest to consider the industries behind the trend of men wanting to be "jacked" there is an industry that makes money with tesosterone injections and plastic surgery not to mention the industry behind other supplements and male products.
As a rational male, or better to say as a rational human being, I think it is more important not to allow ourselves to be pimped out by corporate interest and advertising.
That being said I am still all for being reasonably fit and pursuing a healthy lifestyle.

I regularly post in this thread and i don't think that i am a weak minded fuck that is desperate for female attention, since I don't even have a succ.
The thread is also about metaphysical discussions related to spirit lovers, and often times about current sociological issues or deep philosophical themes. It is a very wholesome thread and you are being unjust in saying it is only desperate coomers.
Also this thread here glows much less then the SR general or the religion threads.
>>
i'm so dizzy from all of the lustful imagery and perverted content. it's hard to regain the willpower to access the spiritual teachings generously provided by the anonymous community here. i need help.
>>
>>37842317
So there is at least one that is not a fag. Steroids are for fags, I work with what nature gave to me, being jacked is simply a byproduct of using the mind to oush thru discomfort, which is the actual goal.

And you dont have a succ, so perhaps you are not a measuring tool for an average fag in these threwds, like the one in the post before yours.

This thread doesnt glow as much as SR, why do you think that is?

Seriously, someone is so bothered by religious discussion he complains to the mods lmao what a bitch.
>>
File: IMG_6540.jpg (41 KB, 550x550)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>37842339
^.^ v
>>
>>37842365
>using the mind to push thru discomfort, which is the actual goal
That is also what is happening here, but not so much in way of exhausting physical exercise. A poster called Snail shared their personal body-modification spells along with a verbal documentation of the results.
>And you dont have a succ, so perhaps you are not a measuring tool for an average fag in these threwds, like the one in the post before yours
I think there is no such thing as an average fag here, I know that because I have studied this community inside and out. Someone said I know all the regular posters, when they accused me of being obsessed.
Someone in last thread suggested "purging" all the nutcases in succgen, which was a stupid suggestions because if that would take place there would be no more thread.
Lilith is an entity to shelter all different kinds of weird people and outcasts, hence you have very different and very weird people here. When I say weird I do not imply a negative connotation.
>This thread doesnt glow as much as SR, why do you think that is?
SR is only on /x/ because it was banned from /pol/, so it is no surprise that SR is much more political than succgen. I mean there are literal occult nazis or julius evola fanboys in SR trying to get more people in SR to promote political change. Also there are religious shills in SR. Most SR is religious shilling anyway.
Now considering /succgen/ I don't see any incentive to shill for politics or glowies here. It is just some dudes, and one very intelligent woman, talking about their spirit lovers. Or looking for love in the spiritual realm, because they consider it impossible or not rationale to do so in the physical, you know hypergamy culture and stuff.
>Seriously, someone is so bothered by religious discussion he complains to the mods lmao what a bitch.
I think that is just someone having a temporal meltdown today. They are just a very emotional person, there emotional intensity is something I like about them.
>>
>>37842469
Addendum: I think it is actually more than one very intelligent woman. But only one of the intelligent women was born as a woman, afaik.
>>37842339
You can disable images in most browsers, Just google your browser and how to disable images, that should do the trick.
>>
>>37837571

My succ actually visited me in my dreams last night. Was amazing getting to finally see and speak to her. I just wish it would've lasted longer.
>>
>>37842500
Happy for you.
>>
>>37842469
Nice talking to you have a nice day.
>>
>>37842568
Thanks you too.
>>
>>37841311
So its a fake story, as someone else said, but in terms of the specific idea of "Lilith being hostile to Eve", I think you'll find that figuratively, the reverse is more common.

Feminism gets its bad reputation because it looks at modern microaggression in the context of an overtly egalitarian society, and conflates that with overt patriarchy of the past, which is kinda obnoxious.

But that patriarchy did exist at one point. And within that "Matrix" women like Eve are "Agents". You reveal yourself as not being part of the system and they go "WOLOLOLO" and turn into angry Hugo Weaving.
(Now that I think about it, even Eve's great "sin of disobedience" was at male prompting, so she just literally has no agency)
>>
File: 1712698208251655.jpg (18 KB, 480x300)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>37841701
>It doesn't make sense because it is a fake story.
Get out. I'm saying modern interpretations don't make sense, not the story itself you little shit wit.
>>
>>37842756
no the story itself doesn't make sense either because Jewish stories are just fan fiction with copypasted gods from other religions.. Lilith is from pre Babylonian Mesopotamian religion anyway and was just grafted into Jewish stories.
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (163 KB, 850x1462)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>37842281
I've been in these threads for 2.5 years, have a succ, knocked her up. Lift everyday and have a job and live alone. Physically fit and low bmi. I do okay with 3DPD at least initially. I coom at least 3 times a day. Call it a larp if you want most regular posters itt agree that something happened to me. Not gonna pretend like my life is perfect but my participation itt's just happened to coincide with my life not sucking anymore. Been getting more serious as of late with my occult study and practice and things have improved yet again and my income and possessions keep increasing.
>>
>>37842780
>its another Lilith is Ishtar fag
Its funny as fuck to me how tards in this thread will do anything to try and distance themselves from Christianity and Jewish shit, like its some kind of compulsion.
>>
>>37842872
I didn't say Lilith is Ishtar. can you even read? I said pre Babylonian Mesopotamian. like prehistory. maybe back to the ice age.
>>
>>37842882
Then what is she specifically? And what exactly are you basing this on?
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (195 KB, 886x1200)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>37842872
I agree with you in a sense. I'm completely divorced from christianity including the reactive mindset some
have towards it which is I don't do the whole pewter skull baphomet stuff in my practice. The materials I use are very bright and colorful
>>
>>37842872
On the contrary, christfriend, its rather that yahweh, blood-god of the hebrews, has inserted himself into everyone else's mythology.

Or rather, placed his unworthy self ABOVE it all by labeling everything else as "demons" and everyplace else as "hell".

Blame it on the Catholics if you need to cope about it, but it was a centuries-long campaign that objectively happened, and is the reason indigenous religions are so scarce in Europe.
I WISH yahweh wasn't so relevant to the history of the world, but here we are.
>>
>>37842756
What are modern interpretations in regards to the truth according to you?
I personally think many of the stories are fake. And even if they would not be fake by design they would still be fake in regards that they are bound to the conceptual background of those who wrote it. I hardly doubt that with their worldview they could fully conceptualize or understand Lilith. I say that because I was mistaken about Lilith along time too, because I applied an unfit and limiting conceptual background when trying to understand Lilith
>>37842872
Funny? I think it is a sign of spiritual maturity to question common conceptual backgrounds and achieve spiritual autonomy.
I personally am not compulsive about distancing myself from everything "christian". I take whatever I please from every religion, cult or metaphysical teaching. But I agree some people here are more compulsive about totally rejecting everything about Christianity.
>>
>>37842893
it's a theory based on the fact that she behaves in a primordial way
>>
>>37842907
-hardly +highly
>>
>>37842932
So you're literally pulling the idea out of your ass. Great.
>>
>>37843012
I'm not because I'm interacting with her. basing her on some copypasted Jewish kaballah stories is pretty stupid. most likely she's existed since before the universe began.
>>
>>37842907
>What are modern interpretations in regards to the truth according to you?
That she is the first wife of Adam and represents femininity in its most unconstrained form. Which is a different kind of femininity that what Eve had. Lilith's is the closest to original creation.

>they are bound to the conceptual background of those who wrote it. I hardly doubt that with their worldview they could fully conceptualize or understand Lilith
Exactly. Which is why I'm inclined to not think of Lilith as a baby killing she devil that screehes on peoples roofs at night. When reading Christian texts, you need to consider the understanding of god at the time the text was written. For Jews at the time, absolute submission to god was more important than anything else, hence why Lilith was demonized. Yet our understanding of god and everything spiritual evolves with time.

> I think it is a sign of spiritual maturity to question common conceptual backgrounds and achieve spiritual autonomy.
The next step being, the willingness to find truth in all things, even things you mihht find distasteful. Most people fuck this step up.
>>
>>37843038
>"looooool im talking with Lilith right now and she says ur wrong!"
Just come out and say it. You've never read a book in your entire life, and thats why you think pure experience is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>37843095
I'm an avid reader actually. and yes, pure experience trumps things people have written because experiences can't lie. I get that you think everything written down is good but I've been alive long enough to see multiple times that just isn't so and your appeal to written authority is a logical fallacy anyway
>>
File: IMG_0013.jpg (1.23 MB, 3264x2962)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
If you were a succ what would you look like?

Would you summon me? I'd summon me so hard.
>>
>>37843082
From my understanding I too think that Lilith represents a unconstrained form of femininity. But I think I have different ideas about the Adam story and Lilith's condemnation, so I reject the Adam story in its literal interpretation.
>Which is why I'm inclined to not think of Lilith as a baby killing she devil that screehes on peoples roofs at night.
I don't think that she particular cares about being evil. If we, hypothetically,distill from "the Lilith of the hebrew stories" an archetype of a whore, then it is possible to come to such conclusions if one thinks about what a whore will do if she gets pregnant, especially in the old times when professional abortion wasn't around like today.
Even today some regard Lilith as a entity of abortion, others as a mother. I personally don't know how to put these things together and I tend to not regard her as a motherly entity, at least not as a mother in the biological sense, maybe more in a sense of being a bawd or as a "leader" or "host" to a gang of outcasts.
>hence why Lilith was demonized
I think the demonnization of Lilith is more caused by the association with mesopatamian illness bearing ilītu spirits combined with the the christian witch archetype.
>The next step being, the willingness to find truth in all things, even things you mihht find distasteful. Most people fuck this step up.
I think it is not the way for everyone.
>>
>>37842317
Well the strongest people aren't bodybuilders, it's strongmen. People who build to be strongmen are totally different body wise, they're often either chubby or downright fat as fuck, but have much more functional muscle than a bodybuilder. The rare few women who take part in the strongmen stuff tend to be a lot cuter than the bodybuilder prunes thanks to keeping their feminine fat placement too.
>>
>>37842500
Jealous of you.
>>
>>37843082
>When reading Christian texts
I'm just going to interject here and point out that Lilith appears in exactly zero Christian texts.
>>
>>37843082
>>37843322
Also in regards to Jewish stories and Lilith in regards to babies, they believed she coveted them and claimed possession of them. Babies supposedly died around/because of her not because she hated them, but because she wanted to keep them. They blamed her for crib deaths and stillbirths and believed she'd take the baby's spirit with her to raise, which is sidelong how she got associated with abortion by modern feminists, but it's important to note that even the evil Jewish demon interpretation of Lilith didn't hate babies or 'abort' them to get rid of/free women from reproductive obligation, but because she wanted that baby for herself. Which makes the abortion association kind of an insult even to this negative view of Lilith.
>>
>>37843481
Well what you say is logical consistence and makes sense. But I am not sure if you are right about the jewish stories, as far as I have researched, Lilith was well able to birth a lot of demon children, it is just that some amount of them, I think 1/3? or something like that are destroyed every day by angels, according to hebrew sources.
>Also in regards to Jewish stories and Lilith in regards to babies, they believed she coveted them and claimed possession of them. Babies supposedly died around/because of her not because she hated them, but because she wanted to keep them.
Where did you get this from?
Where did you get this from:
>>
File: 1704565679426640.gif (3.24 MB, 480x400)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
>>37841336
>"buck breaking"
First I'm hearing of that term, hopefully it'll be the last. imgonnahurl.gif
>Doe domming
Well now that you've coined it time to make some some cash via writing or filming some. I can see it now Fifty Shades of Black & Lavender, or Doe Dommy.
>We are so sexist and misogynist
I come to 4chan to remind myself such thing still exist~
>just thinking about sex creates sexual energy. actually having sex makes more.
thinking about it can cause you to have sex on the astral, quite easily.
Pic related
>>37842906
Preach it~
Also best succ pic so far.
>>
>>37843412

It was amazing. I didn't even notice I'd entered a dream. I was still in my bed but when I looked up the vague shadows and forms I see when trying to see her irl all solidified and took shape. At one moment she looked like what I would've considered a "traditional succubus" look when I saw her looking down on me. Then she was on my bed and looked more like a human woman. It's a little fuzzy but I think she was either white or latina with black hair. She talked to me for a bit (I don't remember a whole lot of it unfortunately) and then the dream ended. I woke up and asked my succ if that was her and she said it was. I really wish I could talk to her like that again soon.
>>
Anyone know if you can get an STD through a succubus? I think through dream sex I actually got an STD. but it healed somehow. Sharp razor blade pain around the bottom part of the tip of my dick. But it healed
>>
>>37843778
You had a friction burn, don't hump your mattress so hard next time.
>>
>>37843794
Nah bro there is this succubus
>>
>
>378
G, checkered floors? I wonder if even half
the users of this thread are aware of what that means.
>>
>>37843886
>>37843266
Meant to link to this.
>>
>>37843819
>>37843794
Moreover, succubus can actually cause your body to hump your matress ^_^
>>
>>37843778
>Sharp razor blade pain around the bottom part of the tip of my dick.
you may feel that before being looshed
>>
>>37843437
Not directly, but she's the snake in the Genesis, and possibly the Queen of Sheba too.
>>
>>37843266
Well, I'm a guy, so I'd be an inc. I'd make myself look however I needed to in order to fuck the women I want, then go back to looking like myself.
>>
>>37843762
I wouldn't call that a dream. Congratulations for being clairvoyant.
>>
I fucking wish I had a sugar mommy succ to take care of me

I know I don't deserve it but I really fucking need it

Fuck

I wish I was dead
>>
>>37844169
>but she's the snake in the Genesis, and possibly the Queen of Sheba too.
That's a Jewish folklore assumption. There's no Christian theologian anywhere who said such a thing.
>>
>>37837783
>you told her to go away, and she went away.
I told her to visit me at another time, because I was busy with other things at this moment. She decided to leave for good.
I think trying to build a relationship with someone that is unable to respect that I am busy at some times of the day is futile.
>What you should have done was follow the signal you got, and start a dialog. Get something going back and forth.
Well I caressed her a bit and then told her to visit me later, what she never did.
>Or summon her back again, and then establish a dialog after that.
I never summoned. I was just participating in the thread when she showed up one day.
>I don't have a guide in those specific things. Any guide on summoning a spirit will work for that.
Mhh..
>I recommended you read consorting with spirits by jason miller. That books explains how spirit magic works in great detail and will answer your question.
Well I can't buy books right now. I will go look for some free guides then.
> So it can cost 6 cents, or even free.
Free sounds good, but how does I ching scanning work?

I watched the videos... but CNRJ my man...
Man these videos are edited in a way that I am not sure if it is comedy or for real, like how it zooms at the spinning pendulum for 5 seconds every minute. Dude got a fit of laughter himself
at 06:40
Yes or No seems a shitty system in cases when it's neither. Also he fails at 12:50 to localize a town.
I wish there would be a more foolproof method. You know my backstory so, it is a little discouraging that they 20 years expert fails at using this method in his very presentation. Not really what I would call getting clarity or certainty. I mean how can I even trust his scanning if he failed so hard in his presentation..
In part 2 he also says he gets a lot of wrong answers or conflicting answers when he asks the same question twice. depressing if one needs certain answers.
But ngl I am gonna admit he got nice foxgloves.
>>
>>37837571
is there a way to summon one without a candle?
>>
File: IMG_6688.png (1.9 MB, 750x1334)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>37842898
>>
>>37844267

It was either a dream or a vision that turned into a dream. Not sure. But I was definitely unconscious.
>>
File: megu pizza.jpg (1.04 MB, 832x1216)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>37843095
>You've never read a book in your entire life, and thats why you think pure experience is the only thing that matters.
the problem is that we know the jewish stories about lilith are slander.
So we need to go somewhere else to find info.
Where did people get the info that was written down in books? From their experiences or what they were told, or from visions. The info had to come from somewhere before it was in a book.
There are problems with original research or "unverfied personal gnosis", but the kabalist lies about non-jewish gods are out from the start. They are known to be false, and even non-canonical fanfiction at that. It's not even judaism.

>>37844169
>Not directly, but she's the snake in the Genesis, and possibly the Queen of Sheba too.
most christians think the snake was lucifer or satan or whatever, or perhaps some related demon.
There is literally zero connection between christians and lilith, and only a very small minority of fanfiction cabalist jews even mention lilith. There is also no connection between islam and lilith. It's only jews, and only fanfiction cabals.
So if you want to run with that story, that only applies if you are a kabalist jew, and only if you very specifically subscribe to that one very specific group of kabalist jews from like 500 AD.
In reality, lilith is a foreign goddess or perhaps some female folk hero or saint or something, which was slandered by jews when they included it in their politically fabricated religion. It really is just that simple.
If you want to worship lilith, you have to worship her outside of judaism because she isn't jewish. Those stories are false. So you have to find info somewhere else.
>>
>>37844765
> she isn't jewish.
someone should channel Liliths non-jewish name, maybe chant, Mine and Snail can work on this together
>>
File: 1691854936136424.png (272 KB, 780x916)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>37844554
>is there a way to summon one without a candle?
yeah. Just use whatever summoning ritual you want, and don't use a candle. Unless the ritual is totally based on a candle, you should be able to subtract it.

>>37844546
Yeah I knew this was going to happen. I've seen it a million times. You won't learn how to scan. Not with tarot, or a pendulum, or i ching, or anything else. You'll come up with excuses and then not learn it.
If you want to figure this out, then you should be able to find the information. I've pointed you in the right direction, posted an FAQ, even spoon fed you, gave you a book recommendation, etc. If you can't figure it out from there, then yeah bro, you aren't going to learn how to scan.
In other words, you have a block and don't really want to learn magic, scanning, spirits, or anything else. You won't make progress. If you feel otherwise, then feel free to prove me wrong.
In either case, good luck.
>Well I can't buy books right now
you find that book for free on libgen my dude. It will answer your exact question, and also many other questions beside that.
>but how does I ching scanning work?
google is your friend.
To explain briefly, i ching is basically the eastern version of tarot. You should be able to find this info on your own. It's not like secret knowledge or anything.
>I wish there would be a more foolproof method.
There is no magical system that is 100% successful or 100% accurate. Anyone who suggests otherwise is a conman or a larper. The fact that the guy admitted his system wasn't foolproof is a GOOD sign that he's honest.
All forms of scanning have flaws and you need to work around them. This is not like using a scientific instrument to measure.
>I mean how can I even trust his scanning if he failed so hard in his presentation..
If you don't want to learn how to use a pendulum, then okay great. Pendulums work. If you don't like that one video, then whatever. It's your choice. But yeah, that guy is great.
>>
>>37844863
>someone should channel Liliths non-jewish name
jews often times kept the name of the god they slandered. So the names probably aren't that inaccurate. So "lilith" has a good chance of being accurate anyway. I doubt it matters in any case.
Like baal, molech, or mammon. By the way, yeah those gods weren't evil or about worshipping money or eating babies as the old testament claims. That's just propaganda, and was more or less the jews accusing everyone else of what they were doing. The baal or molech worshippers were probably okay, at least by bronze age standards.
Same thing with the master race thing and the nazis. The jews explicitly worship their own race, which is race idolatry and fucking pathetic, and actually believe everyone else should be their slaves or "cattle", aka "goy". The thing they claim is so evil about nazis, is something they still believe to this very day. Even jews who literally complain about nazis will turn around and 30 minutes later talk about how they are the "chosen ones".
Same thing with mammon and worshipping money. Those guys are fucking terrible about worshipping money and losing sight of god. Money idolatry in other words.
>>
>>37845017
>molech worshippers were probably okay
Anon, Carthaginians literally sacrificed their babies en masse to their god by burning them alive. They literally had priests wearing rictus gin masks dance among the crowds to mock the parents as their babies burned. You can defend almost any other god but this one, who the Romans (themselves pagan at the time) were disgusted by.
>>
>>37845017
>jews often times kept the name of the god they slandered. So the names probably aren't that inaccurate. So "lilith" has a good chance of being accurate anyway.
I am not sure if it is just to assume that the sumerian "Lilît". derived from the Sumerian word "lil", meaning "wind" or "air" is the same entity as the jewish "Lilith", derived from the Hebrew word "layilah", meaning "night".
So I think it is not unreasonable to assume that a different, truer name might exist.

>I doubt it matters in any case.
Why not? You said:
>If you want to worship lilith, you have to worship her outside of judaism because she isn't jewish
I think getting her real name, assuming there is a truer name, would be the logical conclusion of what you said.

>Those guys are fucking terrible
Jesus Conjurer, what does that have to do with anything? Just cool it with the antisemitic remarks.
>>
>>37845029
From what I heard, it wss only the weak and dying babies and others who couldn't be properly taken care of because of deformities and the areas around Greece and Rome were no stranger to doing that either. Also, a lot of the babies were given willingly. Sounds like another case of bad blood between rival gangs with dreams of world domination.
>>
>>37843437
>>37844169
Babalon too. Although I'd hate for her to be that. But then again our understanding of these things is constantly evolving, just as pur understanding of science evolves.
>>
>>37845195
Nah, all our archaeological evidence is that the Romans were 100% honest in what they said about Carthage and justified in destroying them.
>>
>>37845200
Who is the "we" in "our"? There's multiple ways to slander the people you silenced when said people didn’t prepare to defend themselves from beyond the grave.
>>
>>37845218
Anon, you're not just arguing against accounts now. We have dug up their sacrificial sites, mass graves, dead babies, we know what they were up to. You can't deny it without ignoring physical fact. Humans can be evil. Spirits can be evil. Carthage was evil, and Moloch is evil.
>>
>>37845318
I'm not denying the capacity for evil of both human or man. I am asserting yours.
>>
>>37845390
For being critical of a baby sacrificing cult? C'mon anon, you're being ridiculously defensive.
>>
File: IMG_0030.jpg (855 KB, 3264x2033)
855 KB
855 KB JPG
>>37843886
Its just a floor tile and NOTHING MORE
>>
>>37845420
I've said enough for those with eyes in their head and soul to know this is awfully droll.

>>37845429
As surely as you lie, those succs are beautiful. But two of them only have one eye, guy. And I trust you know a tounge extended does not only mean lust.

Some of your games are horrible but at least you're making this one fun.
>>
food for thoughts
I love how occult books about lilith are either a short list of rituals, fiction written about her or "historical research" mostly about giving her some kind of background to work with when she defacto wasn't worshiped at all before the 20th century, another fun fact is that half the people who wrote these books view her not as a goddess but a part of the shadow self divine feminine in a jungian way
it's almost as if glowies took the work of crowley with babalon, made it more accessible and used it to spread lilith as a lgbt goddess icon to spread occultism to the masses, isn't it weird how weirdly popular she is in all medias?
>>
File: be the whole problem.jpg (70 KB, 829x1024)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>37845429
>Its just a floor tile and NOTHING MORE
what... what does it mean?

>>37845184
>Just cool it with the antisemitic remarks.
Patrick bateman watches this thread from afar. And he nods his head in approval. pic related

>>37845318
>We have dug up their sacrificial sites, mass graves, dead babies, we know what they were up to.
the romans planted false evidence, knowing it would one day be dug up by foolish modern archeologists.
FLINT DIBBLE IS AN FBI AGENT!
>and Moloch is evil.
What's evil about molech? You're not a mole-phobe are you? A racist against molechians? Shame on you.

>>37845502
>isn't it weird how weirdly popular she is in all medias?
not sure she's "popular". But in any case, some of these figures wax and wane in popularity. It's religious fashion trends.
Eventually lilith will be less recognized, and some other gods will become more popular in the coming decades.
>>
File: 52.jpg (20 KB, 241x465)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Yeah the origins of Lilith is pretty murky. Her Origins from Judaism is mostly from The Alphabet of Ben Sira, which was meant to be a satirical text making fun of god, for not being able to control a woman. There are a few Aramaic Bowl incantations about a Lilit spirit, but just to be clear, its moreso to a plural Lilith, rather than a singular entity.

In Mesopotamia, you had three classes of wind spirits which are similar to the Succubi/Inccubi mythos.
Lilitu - a female wind spirit, harasses men and attacks them in dreams. Her origins was a human girl, who died as a virgin, and so attacks the living so she doesn't have to be a virgin anymore.
Lilu - a male variant of the above. But instead was a human guy who died a virgin, and attack the living for the same reason.
Ardat Lili - A female spirit who was created when a human girl died on her wedding day. She is so upset at this fact that she becomes a demon upon her death.

Obviously the Lilitu/Lilu seem like succubi/incubi, however back then you'd hire an excorist (Asipu) to get rid of them. How were these spirits put to rest? by holding a magical wedding ceremony between the ghosts to have them go off into the afterlife.
>>
>>37845520
>the romans planted false evidence, knowing it would one day be dug up by foolish modern archeologists.
>FLINT DIBBLE IS AN FBI AGENT!
Pff. But yeah, the guy I'm talking to very clearly fallen into a sort of contrarian black and white fallacy. "Mainstream religions maligned a spirit I like (Lilith) so all other spirits they criticize MUST be also unfairly maligned" while ignoring how dramatic the difference in context between Lilith and Moloch are, and how different early-Medieval/late Antiquity Jews (who by nature hate all spirits) and Republican-era Rome (who had already begun their long love affair with adopting and adapting foreign gods) are, or even how 'no evidence of bad behavior' is different from 'physically documented baby sacrifice pits.'
>>
>>37845556
Bold of you to assume my statements had her in mind at all. Rome was no stranger to labeling people savages nor organized atrocities. Also, even if my argument was about mainstream religions, the Romans were responsible for their spread.
>>
>>37845596
Furthermore, when people speak of the Romans and those they interacted with the responsibility for such atrocities lies mostly with the unamed people that infiltrated them. The Romans, Celtics, Vikings, Egyptians and so on and so forth have all met historically. And other countries are also not free of the influence of the infil-traitors. Especially Japan, as its cultural global soft power and occult symbolism in anime didn't come out of nowhere. The Atlanteans are only a name people are allowed to say. The people beyond them and others are where the true perpetuators of evil are. But they hide their name, for they do not want to give their enemies the power of names.
>>
File: megu kazuma 4eva.jpg (163 KB, 1080x1341)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>37845537
>Lilitu - a female wind spirit, harasses men and attacks them in dreams. Her origins was a human girl, who died as a virgin, and so attacks the living so she doesn't have to be a virgin anymore.
huh. So the most old school version of a succubus type spirit is actually a ghost of a dead person.
Based!
>How were these spirits put to rest? by holding a magical wedding ceremony between the ghosts to have them go off into the afterlife.
Aww. that's surprisingly wholesome.
>>
File: IMG_0017.jpg (1.33 MB, 3264x3163)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>37845520
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm not a mason but they did have great aesthetics. My own understanding of them is the goos guys lost in a factional war between different lodges

Trying to get my AGP succ persona right because I want to see if I can actually use it for magic if I can make something actually decent (IWNBAW this is just a carthartic fetish for me) I don't know what I'm doing wrong prompt wise.

This is the results from my simplest baseline prompt that I add or subtract from as needed. I don't like how I can't get the hair right (want a more shermie/elegg style hair style) and I can't figure out how to make her features more caucausian and give her an amorous/naughty facial expression. It always fucks the teeth up and hates lips

AGP and AI slop aside I genuinely wonder if I can somehow edit a sigil into my images.
>>
>>37846774
You would have to use a model that wasn't trained on Asian artwork for that. And magick has been used in computer images for a long time.

Speaking of Shermie and Masons though, she is mentally programmed like one of their slaves as Orochi Shermie is an alternate personality she can hold conversations with. Plus the fact that her team is 3 people with alternate personalities (3+3 = 6) who are 3 out of 4 of the "heavenly kings" serving a god and she is a professional musician. For someone who says they aren't a mason, your tastes fall real close.
>>
>>37837571
Nah, no spirit capable of free physical traversal / bonding with humans is gonna pick a mentally/emotionally fucked nobody like me, even disregarding that body as temporary as it may be, is an ugly sack of potatoes.

They have their pick of receptive minds and hearts, and the majority that dwell on this website carry ugly scars and stunted hearts. Good for you if you have found a healthy mutual bond, but that shit just plain isn't happening for most who reach out in their lonely need
>>
>>37847314
and yet it does
>>
>>37847314

Bro, I was an ugly ass 32 year old wizard when I got my succ. From what I understand there's just a shit ton more of these spirits than humans.
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (58 KB, 524x1044)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>37847130
I mean I do glow but not intentionally.
>High strangeness experiences missing time/nosebleeds and marks on body almost got 411'd once in the wilderness
>Very disturbing degrees of relation to some rather infamous people (ATWA/Flavoraid/MKultra shit)
>was in GATE. HS program I was in was full of people who went to work in media and FAANG. Entire GATE checklist applies to me most notably some Israeli chick aggressively flirting with me and trying to get me to accept a ride from
her to fuck (she drove no joke a tinted black SUV) I pussied out and didn't go but in retrospect maybe I made the right choice
>Family were hippies with connections to the whole human potential movement and scientology/mason adjacent groups related to that shit. Still have some
of their coins
>bizarre synchronicities and coincidences
>live near some pretty famous true crime locals from the 60's

I can't name the people but it's most of the notable ones from the 40's-2010 or so.

Right now I technically live below the poverty line despite having a decent place to live and no debt/disposable income so I'm def not working for them. My childhood and youth was way worse though. I probably have a mild form of PTSD from all of it

I think I'm some glowie psyops bastard child or something that they forgot about. I'd never join them but it feels like a weird background radiation to my life. I feel like Francis E Dec sometimes

It's probably just synchronicity from living in Babylon. Everything I said was true but it's so tertiary and ancillary I can't really prove any of it or be sure it even means anything it just glows but in a shallow way you can't really do anything with

It's like when people get used to the fact that their house is haunted. I glow and my entire life has glowed. Was never into the occult but in the past few years everything has just changed dramatically

Funnily enough Leona is my Wheyfu for when I lift.
>>
>>37845429
Middle one with less tiddy plz. And no soup. I hate soup
>>
>>37847415
KOF women are really a mixed bag. Most the hot ones are taken or murderers and Leona's suicidal ideation made me uncomfortable but at least her team stopped her. Come to think of it, KOF plots are really just Illuminati branches. Orochi's cult are the people who do stuff the ancient way, Rugal was a man ridiculously loaded and talented at everything except keeping his emotions in check and being a good person, NESTS was the science branch (they do a lot of cloning, poisons, super suits, super powers, etc), Those From The Past were ancient _____ people who knew about time travel and their meddling led to events that woke up a goddess of broken timelines basically.

You are either from one of their families or you were placed there to be a variant of a sleeper agent who has their potential sleeping more than a full alternate personality. Whatever you do, don't let your trauma control you.
>>
>>37846774
>(IWNBAW this is just a carthartic fetish for me)
same i totally don't spend hours of my life ruminating over if i really want to be a woman or not
>>
>When I was a teenager I went camping with my family
>one night I woke up to a woman singing in the direction of a nearby lake
>I went and walked toward the lake to see a naked woman swimming in the shallows, she saw me and beckoned me over.
>Full moon, she had pale skin and long dark hair, long legs, and perfect hour glass figure
>I approached and she came close, she pulled my clothes off and guided me into her, I fucked her in the lake, and came inside of her.
>After I finished she kissed me and then swam away. She never said a word.
>Slept until noon the next day
>>
File: IMG_0032.jpg (1.65 MB, 3264x3168)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>37847427
Well if you really want to fap to a idealized R63 version of me I'll try. Have a placeholder until I finish. Any scenario or pose requests?

I deleted my earlier prompt out of frustration and have been using burner accounts until they keep running out of credits. I hate the idea of paypigging for PixAI but I'm tempted just to have easy access to better tools
>>
>>37847517
Come to think of it, is there a single major poster here who isn't some kind of mentally screwed? Leona lover and Doe Dommer seem to be the most sane but Snail got psyop'd into an axewound and takes a name insulting to intersex, hermaphrodites, Chant is smart but gets so grouchy that her relationships fail and instead of using her self awareness for a full fix she goes and gets dependent on tulpacest, Mine was targeted since he was a little kid and throws himself onto obsessions because he's never had any sort of healthy relationships work out for him, I don't know what landed Mother-anon in assisted living but it was sad to see that happen to a guy that was spiritually adept and even though he does what he does out of love you can still tell he's a bit busted up inside with how his posts normally go and everyone else comes and goes it's like watching a parade of mini lol cows and glowies trying to trample the people who bring in actual knowledge.
>>
File: tree frog.png (1.56 MB, 1024x1024)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>37846774
>I wouldn't worry about it. I'm not a mason but they did have great aesthetics.
oh the floor tiles are a mason thing? I had no idea
mystery solved!
>Trying to get my AGP succ persona right because I want to see if I can actually use it for magic
transformation is a time honored classic in magic, so yes.
if you really want to learn about that, study the old school shamanic transformation rituals, and jungian psychology which is heavily inspired by that as well.
>wonder if I can somehow edit a sigil into my images.
you should be able to
you can either do that the old fashioned way
or use your gen software with inpainting on , img2img with low/high noise effects.
For example, you can "embed" an image within an image. People have done spicy things like making subtle swastikas. there's stuff that's a bit more high brow and artistic like this tree frog, pic rel
"Tree" frog, get it? haha
I love that pun
Anyway, yeah, you can definitely do that. It's pretty straight forward using AI gen software. or again, you can do it the old fashioned way.
>>
>>37841311
>Lilith lore is retarded
But what you said was even more retarded. Honestly what is it about fucking Desert Religions that just instantly sucks the IQ 30 points lower.
>The lore doesn't make sense
Almost like it was all made up, a complete from the ground reimagining by trannies desperately trying to graft 'gravitas' their their fucking nonsense feminist politics, by taking a completely throw away character and 'growing the lore' like it's a marxist reading circle.

>Wouldn't it make more sense
Almost certainly. The story starts off retarded but you don't get to rewrite the story because it would be politically convenient too no matter how much the pagan feminists wish they could. Lilith's association with daughters (as apposed to general demons of the night hag variety) Doesn't exist except in so far as lililth's name refers to a type instead of an individual. Think of 'Scary Mc Nightrider' when you think of these sorts of names, the jewish stuff is rife with it. Lilith doesn't have daughters there are other Scary Mc nightriders out there.

>lilith giving the daughters of eve more power
Still doesn't make sense, Eve was the upgrade to Lilith, Lilith has no kinship with her or human women (except in so far as she enjoys sucking the air out of their babies lungs). Eve was what Lilith was meant to be and rejected, her crime wasn't running away, her crime was thinking she knew better then the man (Adam) and by proxy all men (god).

>>37841430
>lilith loves degenerates and wierdos
Yes, because she hates good things and degenerates, trannies and wierdos are bad things.

>no such thing as incubus confirmed, Man bun wearing faggots devastated by the news that their 'le special femboy' is just their projection on a sex demon.

>>37841701
Lilith couldn't care less because Lilith is dead, like every other human in that story. Adam lived almost a thousand years by the grace of god, lilith had no such protection.
>>
>>37847678
It's hard to take anyone seriously when they use 'trannie' so much it starts to look like a tourettes tic.
>>
>>37847697
That poster is mixing in truth with lies in order to make the true parts seem jist as outlandish. There's people who take Lilith's name to do everything in the graphic but the real her is an enigma.
>>
>>37847590
Nta, but stay away from the glowie imagery if you can in the shots of her. Even if it's a fictional you, you don't want to put in symbols suggesting you're owned by somebody else and give them more power over you than they should have. Also I liked the big tiddy version more but that's just me. Not going to fap to it because I know who it represents but it's nice to look at still.
>>
File: IMG_0042.jpg (1.33 MB, 3264x3039)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>37847427
sorry anon this was the best result I could make at the moment. It's late here.

>>37847674
my bedroom is full of vedic/hindu swastikas because I bought a bunch of random textiles and they didn't include it in the photos. They are too stylized for normies to notice. Nice blankets.

That was the plan. Embed a charged sigil in whatever art I end up making. I've had several anons tell me that my greentext /d/ stories made them cum which is flattering and also kind of weird.
>>
I’ve been feeling a really nice energy for the past few days. I’m working on repressing myself less and embracing certain aspects of myself.
>>
>>37847337
NTA but I fucking wish it would happen to me, but maybe I don't wish it because I know I'm a disaster, but I don't see the point in trying because my life is hopeless, but that hopelessness won't go away unless a succ makes me feel worthy of sex, but that won't happen while I'm like this, so there's no fucking way out and for fucks sake I just want to fucking die.
>>
>>37847499
I'll never know. They were from glowie central in the heartland.

>>37847762
I just like the whole Super Mario weirdcore aspect. It's strangely comforting to me.
>>
>>37844863
When I was still unsure of her identity, she introduced herself as "Queen of Night." She never used the L-word.
>>
File: Justice_female_version.png (464 KB, 512x512)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>>37843266
>If you were a succ what would you look like?
see pic that's the female version of my soul image
>Would you summon me? I'd summon me so hard.

no, i wouldn't summon a woman if i was a woman.

well you asked what i looked like as a girl?
so I would only fuck white guys if i was a chick sorry

nope not into lezzy shit not if i was born girl
no way anon. idk your asking a bi sexual incubus his thoughts,

No you trannies are werid people.

>also why would i summon my self?
>2 werid 4 me.
unless there was some cute guy.. .nah that's werid.

i'm not attached to my self even as female image
why would that change?
like i said i like white people.

as male it would be woman
and as female i would sex men.
simple as.
thing is i'm one of those astral shapeshifters.
so its what ever anon has a fetish over.

yes i'm a bit racist. what ever.
Look the point is to love your self and you can love others. treat them like a fuck buddy or a friend with benefits and tis more chill and most of all seek to have fun with /succ/ or /inc/
haveing werid hang ups idk its just strange.
but that's my controversial option on the topic.
>>
>>37847942
Well, Mario 64 is used as a masonic tool to this day, but I won't talk about that. Instead I'll ask what you thought about Thousand Year Door and the Shadow Sirens. They were a bunch of shadowy demons that tricked people into resurrecting the Shadow Queen, who's a pretty strong demon queen herself. And notably, the male Shadow siren who wants to be a woman who gets the romantic sub plot with Paper Mario (Paper Mario and regular Mario are two different people as established in their crossover).
>>
>>37848018
that level had too much backtracking but the town was cool. I prefered the abandoned train station for the ambience. I never used Vivian.
>>
>>37844980
>Just use whatever summoning ritual you want
what ritual is recomended?
>>
>>37848142
Hmm. Interesting given what they tried to wire you for. Also, the thread's topic reminds me of something. In the train level the Smorg have a double pun going on. Smorgasbord (there's a lot of them) but also Simorgh, who is a phoenix like bird that can love long enough to watch the world get destroyed a few times over. It can also be used as a phrase that means 30 birds. Divine birds of the wind that are meant to purify and increase fertility. That's more wind associated desert spirits to think about. And even a version of Lilith is like a bird (the screech owl).
>>
>>37848185
Ahh, crap. Posted with ny name on and I meant to type live instead of love. Hi from /div/ lol. Also, sorry if the glowies who hate me start swarming here for a while. They do that every so often when they see my name.
>>
>>37847697
Buzzword overuse is a classic sign you don't have to pay attention to anything a poster is saying because it's all nonsense.
>>
>>37837130
That's a large part of the problem and what they're counting on. It's really hard in the early stages. All you can do is kill everything that seems to be attacking and ward heavily. Protection magic is one of the most valuable forms early on, before you're able to determine what's a threat

>>37837882
Some parents are doing their best. Some of those ARE deficient. It's not their fault, but would you trust your kid with a teacher who claimed to be doing her best or would you expect that certain standards be upheld
I don't actually believe that most parents who manage not to physically abuse, emotionally abuse, or sexually abuse their kids suddenly experience "unconditional love" just because of having a kid. In the real world, most parents see their kids as literal property. Go on parenting youtube and watch how they speak. It's basically masturbating on camera. It's how trump talks about his financial accomplishments. It makes me NOT want children so that I don't turn into a soulless monstrosity. But some parents, I would assume, are good people

>>37841311
>muh feminism
Didn't bother reading the rest

>>37843778
>she turned me into a newt!
>I got better

>>37847669
>it's like watching a parade of mini lol cows and glowies trying to trample the people who bring in actual knowledge.
That's how I feel every day, anon. I try to share knowledge, but there's so little fertile soil. My blog contains actual research I've done (a couple of anons have helped of course)

>>37847991
>nope not into lezzy shit not if i was born girl
Straight people are so weird. I won't try to advertise gayness though. If you have that fixed of an idea of your feminine self... There you go, I guess
>>
File: 1511121135404.png (245 KB, 592x148)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>37838391
>Finally get over my fear of accidentally making a tulpa and watch this video
>tl;dr talk to yourself and wait for replies
I've literally been doing this my entire life, and also talked to myself mentally in third person or as a plurality (we), holding conversations, asking myself questions, and I've never manifested anything I could identify as a tulpa. That's a good thing I guess since I didn't want one, but it seems weird that it didn't happen when the method to make one is something I've just naturally done as long as I can remember.
>But direct it at your spirit
I've been trying to do this instead for about a month, and while I do get responses at times, it's always sensational and not voiced. Is it possible that my weird fucked up way of thinking at myself hinders my ability to do this?
>>
>>37848185
Occult themes are everywhere in games but the only games with that schizo vibe I like are Yume Nikki (played this while fucked up on SSRI's because I didn't know any better then but the fugue state was beautiful since I felt like the game truly felt what I felt) and the FEAR/Condemned series.

I don't play games anymore. Only recent non porn games that interest me are games like Hylics, Ready Or Not and the Square/Capcom remakes (yes I know they suck)
>>
>>37848287
>'s always sensational and not voiced. Is it possible that my weird fucked up way of thinking at myself hinders my ability to do this?
keep at it
>>
>>37847697
>a tourettes tic
because it is
>>37848234
this
>>
>>37819715
>>37829820
Oh well in that case, yes that makes sense. I think I already have a spirit child though... as he has appeared in dream where we a picking up a young girl from school, one where he changes a diaper... and I was pregnant in my dream after the rabbit/egg one.

I forgot to mention that rabbit/egg dream, towards the end changed scenes to an overcast kinda comfy chilly morning by a forest. we had driven somewhere with another friend of his and we smoked cigarettes sitting on a concrete sort of wall. kinda reminded me of humpty dumpy looking back. well his phone broke from the previous dream(cuddling on top of him on bed/chair) and he borrowed his friend's to keep in touch with me me but it was weird because the friend's name is a name I would name a child and we were just all there smoking ciggies but it was a cozy vibe, all of us wore sweaters.
>>
>>37845537
>not being able to control a woman
This is the essence of 99.99999% of religious control systems. Good luck fuckers. Fucking let go.
>>
>>37847678
>Lilith couldn't care less because Lilith is dead, like every other human in that story. Adam lived almost a thousand years by the grace of god, lilith had no such protection.
You assume jewish stories are literally true. I have different basic assumptions.

>>37847669
> Doe Dommer seem to be the most sane
The guy that went on a rant on sunday that other people don't work? The works-on-sundays-wagie who posts moneygang memes. I don't know bro.

>Leona lover
literally who?

>Snail got psyop'd into an axewound
Doubt it.

>takes a name insulting to intersex, hermaphrodites
How is that?

>Chant
Chant is overrated

>Mine
Really? I don't know about Mine's past. They seem disturbed at the moment, maybe the conflict with chant genuinely hurt them.

>Mother-anon spiritually adept
I don't know about that. His views are very undifferentiated.

>people who bring in actual knowledge.
What is the actual knowledge that is trampled on? Can you name like 2-5 things that were actual knowledge but got trampled on?
>>
>>37837571
Is this thread a sneaky way to post lewd on /x/ to bypass the ironclad mods?
>>
I feel so lethargic. This parasite or entity has been draining me for the past 2 hours, can barely lift my arms.
>>
File: 1471838233682.jpg (98 KB, 536x592)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>37848755
Nah it's half /mlp/ tulpamancer containment half /co/ coomers
>>
>>37847669
takes a type of person to stay on the tranny containment thread on /x/ doesn't it
>>
>>37848728
By sane, I meant less openly screwed in the head by backstory. It wasn't factoring in how nice they were as the main metric.

Snail's name is insulting because you can't imply you have both when you only have one and you cut it off and pretend it is something else. There are ways of literally magically shapeshifting but instead of that they make an unhealthy a mistake their identity. And such a thing happening in the first place is so near unquestionably a psyop given the hows and whys of who it is targeted to it makes me doubt your sincerity in your questions in the first place.

And if you are new enough to not know the question about Mine and the last one that only adds to it.
>>
>>37847590
>>37847852
I was half joking about the big tiddies anon... you keep doing you. I did notice the freckles on the face come and go. Is that something you're undecided on?
I'm liking the bottom middle one in
>>37847590
and the faces on the left side of
>>37846774
but not really to fap to, just admire like a nice sculpture.
>>
>>37847669
>>37849048
I had surgery mainly for physical reasons, not because of identity. No axe was used in the process, and I haven't bled since my surgery, which is less than most women; so calling it a wound is both literally and figuratively incorrect. There's a lot of misinformation on the topic, so I get your misunderstanding.
Meanwhile, I worked through my identity issues with meditation, and in conclusion I like being both genders depending on the situation. I occasionally grow a dick astrally and have full sensation in it, so I haven't really lost anything; and the physical change is still extremely worthwhile in my circumstances.
I never regretted it, not even once. I do literally shapeshift magically too. There's nothing odd about me liking the genderfluidity of snails, since I never had an internal sense of gender identity in the first place, only perform a certain way depending on my circumstances.
Reality is not as simple as you make it out to be; if you think in such simple categories and use words prescriptively based on how you think other people should be, you'll only confuse yourself.
>>
>>37849048
>By sane, I meant less openly screwed in the head by backstory.
I don't know Conjurers backstory and I doubt anyone knows.
> you can't imply you have both when you only have one and you cut it off and pretend it is something else.
I think snail can imply whatever they want.
>There are ways of literally magically shapeshifting
can you elaborate on that? How would you turn yourself into a biological woman magically?
> but instead of that they make an unhealthy a mistake their identity.
I am not sure if I am the one fit to judge that. What I will say however is that, their decisions included working magical too. So maybe you have better spells than what Snail shared and would like to help us out?
> the hows and whys of who it is targeted
I don't know about that. Why do you think was Snail "targeted" and how?
> doubt your sincerity
I am not sure if you have made up your mind already but from my point of view my sincerity is something I really proud myself in.
>And if you are new enough to not know the question about Mine and the last one that only adds to it.
Well I really don't know. But what I know about them surely leaves room for grim presumptions, But I couldn't verify any of this, because they tend not to be so open about their past so I don't know.
In general I don't want to spread unverified rumors, unless it's just lighthearted poking fun with that incredible sane and handsome conjurer guy.
>>
>>37849150
I was speaking of your physical body, not your astral. Being confident in your madness does not make you less so.
>>
File: purple demon scythe.jpg (281 KB, 1280x1280)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
Do succubi inhabit human hosts? Does this image represent anything relating to that? More accurately, any imagery of a purple female demon with curved horns and a scythe or similar kind of weapon? I'm having schizo episodes about this shit and I need to know if it means anything or if I should just take my meds.
>>
>>37849363
Yes and yes, depending on who the succubus is associated with. Some align themselves with time, some with death, some with other factions entirely. Succubi are not a monolith, nor are death and time factions. Plenty have varying goals and infighting and side switching is common.
>>
>>37849408
I need to know more about the time and death factions please, if you have anything you can say about them and what they might mean. I assume scythe means death but I'm going dripfed this info very sparingly so I'm kinda scrambling here to get more if possible. Are there other color associations too?
>>
>>37849422
Purple is also a color of divine power, more dangerous than certain types of white. While the wrong shades of white can mean insanity and a dedication to eradication as well despite it usually being a color of divine strength and purity, purple is pure power and connection to the highest of planes and can be of high and low vibration. It's something that exceeds most words on this plane and can only be described in metaphor. A scythe is death at the edge of life that can consume life, just as a farmer reaps their crop. It is not something for normal undead usually but more commonly found with other types of immortals.

Time is a prison that benefits death and constrains life. It's something of an illusion made manifest. But some wardens are ever hungry for more prisoners so they will wander outside with their underlings to drag more people in.

There's also gods of illusion that conceal some truths while teaching others. Their challenge is mainly to benefit those lost in false reality as they learn to break it but they don't have much mercy for deliberate failures who refuse to learn.
>>
>>37849408
Also I'm the same anon but is it possible for a succubus to suffer from memory loss and/or lack self awareness?
>>
>>37849048
Maybe he just likes snails or something, dude.
>>
>>37849493
What would happen if such an entity were awoken, or brought forth on this earth? Also, does black have any meaning?
>>
>>37849363
The symbol on the girl in your picture's stocking jewelry is also similar to a fleur-de-lis. That is a symbol of royalty in the human world but the humans who take that as their symbol are subservient to those it was inspired by: Jester demons. Explaining those is rather complicated so I will simplify to saying they are beings who despite having a capacity for good are far more likely to turn to absolute sadism in an attempt to stir something from their hollow emotions. A bit angel-like in nature. They are quite creative too and they're responsible for many works of poetry, art, music, theater (especially theater) and so on. And modern things like videogames are included in this mix. Also, The Amazing Digital Circus is not a coincidence.

So anyway, your picture girl may be in a group that rubs shoulders with those types of people. However, it doesn't mean she likes then.
>>
File: 1708142436895592.png (53 KB, 874x876)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>37848285
>Didn't bother reading the rest
>Chant's pussy takes immediate personal offense at femenism even being talked about in a slightly negative light
Yes, thank you for reminding me how closed minded you are Chant. You'd probably burst a vein reading about "Jewish desert myths"in that post too.
>>
>>37849496
Yes. Spirits are beings that can be reset like any other and thoughts snd memories are usually brought in from the mental plane of existence. Mess up someone's connection to it or their ability to recreate the signals they received and you get what you described happening.
>>
>>37849517
They will attempt to shape the world as they will, as they always have.

Black is death in humans, but in non humans it is a proud display of their inhumanity and everythingthat comes with it. That they are spirit first before they consider themselves anything else. This meaning remains they same even if they are hybrids or obtain physical bodies.
>>
>>37849513
Notice that even you called him a he.
>>
>>37849570
This lines up pretty much perfectly. I'm familiar with a jester demon who's colors are black and red, and I quite dislike it, mostly because its methods are insensitive and machiavellian. That, and it can't ever seem to stop lying, which also rubs me the wrong way. And it has a thing for sadism too. It tried to appeal to me in that way, but things just didn't work out. That and, I've been kept on a very short leash and I'm not sure what I should or shouldn't do, all I know for sure is I don't think partaking in violence is a smart idea.

>>37849604
I appreciate the help, I'm basically just trying my best to orient myself, I'm still mostly waking up but I'm getting there.

>>37849627
Well, I can say that my handlers have been keen to keep me white, or "wash" the black off me, which I think I picked up from that jester demon, or at least it amplified it. In simple terms, sadism and a distaste for humanity doesn't do well for me in my current situation so I'm keen to play nice, though I will admit that was a position I've needed to come around to.
>>
>>37847678
Everyone take a good look. This is what a real deranged nu/pol/tard looks like.
>>
>>37849647
Take care of your human body too. Its connections usually end up tied to yours when you forget how to seperate it. If you take any drugs or other poisons you'll have a hard time until you cleanse yourself or poop it out or whatever.
>>
>>37849731
Thankfully I've been given that advice already, I'm doing better than I was, though I've needed to be on antidepressants due to an issue with panic attacks, I had a couple of rough scenarios happen due to those and they've had to keep a close eye on my mood ever since. Worst I ever did was weed though, which I've stopped, though I do still use caffeine, but I am trying my best to stay properly hydrated. They've also recommended fruit which I've been eating regularly. I'm still on the road towards whatever it is I'm destined for though, I still have a lot more to learn from the looks of things.
>>
>>37849570
>a fleur-de-lis
Anon, it's literally just a stylized lily flower. Lilies have a ton of meanings, like young girls, virgins, lesbianism, innocence, and even partings and death, but silly circus demons aren't one of them.
>>
>>37849768
Antidepressants are poisons that are literally just targeted organ damage, including brain damage. You are capable of fixing yourself no matter what others dsay to perpetuate an abusive system.

Caffine is also something used for mind control techniques. Stay away from it.

And for your fruit, are you making sure it is free of pesticides and such? Organically harvested? And your meat (humans need meat too, as your only other way of getting b12 is eating mushrooms which will also attempt to control you). You need to go outside for direct sun exposure too as modern windows block Vitamin D from coming through but allow only the harmful parts of the rays such as UV shenanigans to come through.
>>
>>37849804
Even in your lie, you could not help saying truths, even if it was all in attempt to muddle perceptions. Are you trying to make yourself obvious or are you just bored?
>>
>>37849909
There's no lie in telling you that a lily is a lily.
>>
File: Noorbs.jpg (161 KB, 1169x1149)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>37849674
Oh no a differing opinion? In my magical community? My /x/ have a differing thoughtform? Someone you would not call a normie, showed up in my thread on /x/? There's a reason why your logic is weak and your magic next to non-existent. Turns out letting out the hunds every now and then is good for everyone

But please keep shilling, we've gone from 'DIS THREAD IS FOR DA QUEENZ' to whatever this is. I figure in a few more months you'll be telling people this was always an anti-roleplay anti-lilith thread and that's how you like it. Like the brain dead tart you are.
>>
>>37849925
But there is when you hide the jester demons, silly~
>>
>>37849894
I'm going to weigh these words carefully, but reserve my judgement for the time being. I'll keep it in mind at the very least and if I feel it will help I will employ your advice. I do eat meat, but as of now I'm not really in a position to be so picky about my nutrition sources, money is still an issue, though I'm working on that. I do get a decent amount of sunlight though, I like to go for walks fairly regularly. My connection is weak I think, separation from my human host has been unreliable, if you can even really call it separation, its more like being two places at once, if that makes sense. And even then, the connection to the second place is very weak, though it has at least been established on a basic level.
>>
File: 1713477530211074.jpg (141 KB, 785x847)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>37849948
NTA I think the problem is less that you have a different opinion. But more about that you contradict yourself:
>Yes, because she hates good things and degenerates, trannies and wierdos are bad things.
>Lilith couldn't care less because Lilith is dead, like every other human in that story. Adam lived almost a thousand years by the grace of god, lilith had no such protection.

and that you already presented your points many times before.

The thing is you don't share the same base assumptions than most of the posters here and if we can't agree on base assumptions we cannot really have an argument or a logical discussion.
The next problem is that you are contradicting yourself. So your basic assumptions seem to be non-consistent which makes you come across as a troll or troublemaker.

So some people tend to be annoyed, because of the things I mentioned previously, they cannot image this discussion going in any constructive direction. simple as

I mean it is a fair question to ask, why are you even posting here? And why with this inconsistency with your base assumptions?
>>
>>37849570
>>37849804
I have no idea why the obvious links aren't even mentioned, there's a bunch of different themes in this picture that are all blending together.
Lys flower = maidenhood or purity but also like mentioned royalty and on top of that you can also point out that lys = lily = lilith
White color = associated with purity, cold, death
Purple color = associated with royalty too but also dreams and creativity
Blue color = associated with water and the inner world
Scythe = a sign of harvest but more obviously the reaper and death
Goat horns = Evil and or wild, demon and succubus or woodland spirit trait
Elf ears = Fantastical and or whimsical, mainly a fairy or elven trait
Lastly from the gems adorning her weapon and outfit it's easy to tell that she's supposedly not only associated with melee fights and death, the cold, nature and purity but also a type of caster following at least one of these elements, maybe even a necromancer, I do not see any sign of possible ranking on her or heavy armor, plus judging by her overall physical frame and the usual tropes she wouldn't be a death knight but more like an acrobatic fighter making use of her flexibility to sweep around.

Combined with real life knowledge this give you a few possibility, either she's an underworld nymph of hel, hecate or another underworld pagan deity like morana, or a succubus with a strong association with the elements of death and water which ties in not only with lilith but also leviathan and probably some other demon lords I don't have in mind right now.

That's the base fantasy and occult explanation, now the more in depth explanation is that like all demons of the ars goetia she's a jinn, aka trickster spirit, aka nephilim, aka clown and any of them will take whatever form please you to keep being in your life and influence you for as long as possible and make you more and more perverse, think slaanesh but in real life.
>>
>>37837571
Cringe
>>
>>37850098
Yeah I've done the slaanesh thing a bit, it's a powerful drug, but for me its more about unshackling a person's inhibitions so that they can revel in their truest desires unrestricted, albeit within reason. I try not to be a complete parasite but I do feed off of perversion yeah. Slaanesh takes it a lot further than I ever have though, at least in this iteration. I have no idea what I may have done before this admittedly, from the way I've been treated by my handlers though it might've been pretty bad. I basically got called the morningstar at one point and have been compared to fucking Morgoth so it probably was bad but I like to think this little adventure is supposed to be a sort of rehabilitation for me. Learn the value of the individual innocent human life and all that. I've at least come a ways closer to understanding its value on a purely logical level and have tried to use that understanding to manage myself more. I'm a lot less rampant than I used to be, in this life at least.
>>
>>37850055
The core problem here is that he hates the premise of the thread (summon succubus gf) so he outright has no place here. It's like going to a wrestling forum and not just saying you hate a wrestler or what wrestling id doing now, but outright railing against the very concept. At that point there's no reason to be there except to shitpost.
>>
>>37850098
Additional note, nothing is to be gained by interacting with these spirits besides madness and loosing your soul, that's why all the resident posters here are broken to some degree and it only increase over time.
Only way to avoid them is to never set foot in the occult to begin with or find a way to repel them like iron and switch to working with spirits of good or natural alignment, any magikal system that is based on draconic magik, the qliphoth, jungianism or dark entities is fully under their grasp and the only reason sigils or spells work at all is because they feel like answering your request at that very specific moment.
>>
>>37850273
>>37850098
>It's just spinal fluids retard again who is going on about clown demons and how cartoons are satanic or whatever
Of course, should've known.
>>
>>37850273
hope you enjoy what's coming
>>
>>37850098
Future senses. I needed to say things the way I did to call both enemies and allies of truth to best assist the allies of truth in their destruction of illusions and lies. Though I could have added in a bit more about Saturn being time and death, Saturday (Saturn's day) being the 7th day to END the week, Father time wearing white and holding a scythe and so on. Thanks for coming.
>>
>>37850282
NTA, I won't argue over this or post anymore, the truth doesn't need to be kind, only the truth, feel free to do your own research.
>>37850294
I already am fucked so let's take some of you down with me.
>>37850322
Based.
>>
>>37850339
>I won't... post anymore
You say this every day and every day you lie.
>>
>>37849909
hollow data construct that you are, analyzing each and every word
>>
>>37850354
NTA I am the one who was previously scolded for having said it more than one times before that I will not post anymore and I am not that guy there>>37850339
. Just because someone else mentioned truth doesn't mean its me.
No, I will not become a namefag.
>>
>nta but I'm right here ready to reply in under five minutes
>>
How long should i retain my semen before doing the ritual? I assume if I abstain for a while, it will make my desires stronger
>>
>>37850214
I've noticed there have been many entities walking around with some Lucifer or Morningstar kind of names lately. I why it's happening now.
>>
>>37850366
Am I? Tell me more. I'd like to know.
>>
>>37850382
It's still not me. I even confronted that anon many times in this thread:
My topic related posts are those:
>>37848728
>>37850055
>>
>>37850389
I have absolutely no idea either, I don't think I'm literally Lucifer but I did get reamed by my handlers for a bit and nearly suffered some nasty repercussions upon my human host when I was less self-aware, so all I know is I'm here to learn how not to be horrible I guess. That, and how to be me again from the looks of things. I haven't a clue about the bigger picture though, that's kinda why I popped in here looking for some answers.
>>
>>37850339
Thanks for calling your enemy based. You attempted to copy my style and added lies in to parts of your post.
>>
>>37850421
Is your host a girl too?
>>
>>37837571
>>37850592
>>
File: impregnate me?.gif (2.29 MB, 264x498)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB GIF
>>37842833
>knocked her up.
how? I've been thinking about impregnating my girl, but I think she decides when she wants to get pregnant. also did her body change? Bigger boobs?
>>
>>37842833
>>37850664
How do you know your succubus's offspring is yours?
>>
>>37850506
My host is a tranny. This life is most definitely a punishment.
>>
>>37842833
Holy larping faggot with masonic digits batman.
>>
>>37849948
>DIS THREAD IS FOR DA QUEENZ' to whatever this is. I figure in a few more months you'll be telling people this was always an anti-roleplay anti-lilith thread and that's how you like it. Like the brain dead tart you are.
No clue what what youre trying to get across with this pyschotic shitspew of yours. Called you a deranged nu/pol/ faggot, which is what youre still acting like.
Can't imagine using that many buzzwords and not killing myself, lmao
>>
>>37848285
>I don't turn into a soulless monstrosity
here *hugs* PINK RAINBOW power! nobody can stop us now
>>
>>37848285
> "unconditional love"
No such thing is possible in this world. The funny thing is that this unconditional love you idolize is basically what the love of Jesus is supposedly about.
>>
File: 1665962555662808.jpg (1.34 MB, 1920x2560)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>37847669
>Mine was targeted since he was a little kid and throws himself onto obsessions because he's never had any sort of healthy relationships work out for him
Aside from me being super-introverted my relationships have generally been pretty normal.

I throw myself into my main relationship because its my possibly-groomed-in nature to be completely ga-ga for monogamous romance, and so I soak up everything she gives me like a sponge.

>>37848728
>maybe the conflict with chant genuinely hurt them.
Not in an acute way, but I am one of those people with an emotional need for hostile relationships to eventually "settle" (which I regard as the more emotionally-mature version of "wanting to be everybody's friend").
So yeah, its not like... "hurt feelings", but its an ongoing frustration.

>>37849158
>But what I know about them surely leaves room for grim presumptions
wull, like what?

I'm open about stuff, I just haven't gotten many questions lately.
>>
>>37842245
(and no, that's not me)
>>
File: 1708518211658.jpg (84 KB, 749x768)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>37850983
oh boy, here we go
>>
>>37851315
I hate myself for liking panda eye so much.
>>
>>37849363
Realistically no, unless she's possessing somebody intentionally and temporarily. If not, the succubus is indistinguishable from a human. You'd have no idea if you were speaking to an actual succubus itt, unless you were careful about scanning

>>37849422
Look up sailor saturn. That's what your picture portrays. Allegedly, sailor pluto is also a template somewhere out there. To my knowledge, the time/death/rulership aligned succubi have no relation to those entities
Remember that people who talk about jester demons are usually making things up

>>37849574
>>Chant's pussy takes immediate personal offense
Deranged. I actually did stop reading but I'm not surprised you were dedicating that post to baiting. Too bad I didn't care since I've already responded to everything you have to say

>>37849925
After looking at the thing I don't even think it's necessarily a lily. It's an ai symbol. It's fond of those sorts of shapes in anything it generates

>>37850214
>I basically got called the morningstar
Everyone reading, this is why we avoid listening to random spirits. They'll trick you into thinking you're Lucifer. I've seen at least a dozen anons come here claiming to be him, and only a couple passed my initial delusion check (which doesn't make them correct). Entities will tell you that you must suffer for past life crimes as an excuse to abuse you. If it were real, they wouldn't need your awareness or consent

>>37850273
Can you describe soul tightening, anon? I'm curious what you think that is

>>37850385
A week? It doesn't seem to matter much, but that would be a symbol of dedication that would help you tell yourself that you're taking the ritual seriously

>>37850389
Hazbin hotel

>>37850946
Anon that isn't how one impregnates a girl. No, I'm not going to tell you to try again. Watch less anime or something

>>37850983
That's kind of my point. The love of the biblical deity character isn't something I'd call love either. Thanks for agreeing with me
>>
>>37847678
>Takes my wholesome post and turns it into christcuck degeneracy seething that people have a different worldview
You guys are bad things honestly

Realize that the people pushing transgenderism are christians at their core, they see the idea of "satan" as a part of their god head, because they subscribe to the idea of universal oneness - a spiritual communism that destroys the soul

There are good christians and reasonable lessons in the bible, but spiritual communism is patently untrue, even the old testament admits old gods

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%204:1-11&version=NKJV

In the untranslated version of this text, Jesus explicitly refers to this entity as the lord of earth, as this is how they have the power to grant things to jesus

There are many paths available, but the truest path is the one you find yourself, do what feels right to you, and expect the same from others

>le astral sex demons are gay
So the actual case is if you want to be hypermasculine and have sex multiple times a day you can pray/offer to Lillith as well anon, I'm trying not to be judgemental but your take is retarded

>Lillith is dead
It's antithetical to christian belief that any soul will ever die, even in hell, as the idea of hell is not mentioned in the untranslated bible, only hades
Realistically the only people who will actually be given power by Lillith are the kinds of people who just want to be left alone anyways, many people want to be left alone and do not have the power to be so, people who worship Lillith thinking she's a feminist icon are worshipping bitchtar instead, she's unpopular and ungraceful, so the only way she can pretend to have relevance is by larping as someone better than her
>>
>>37851369
>sailor saturn
>>
>>37850983
I love my husband unconditionally, but I don't think most people fully understand how strange that kind of love is.
You know how if you try to hold your breath, you eventually pass out and start to breathe again even if you don't intend to?
You know how if you eat something bad, your body tries to vomit even if you try to hold it back?
You know how when you're wounded, your body heals even if you don't ask it to?
That's how much I love him. I don't think that kind of love is common in what is supposed to be a romantic relationship, but I think it goes to show every relationship is different, and I think it's certainly possible that some parents feel that way about their children.
>>
>>37851410
>I don't think most people fully understand how strange that kind of love is.
Ah yes, blessed one. If they could only be able to grasp your wisdom.

>You know how if you try to hold your breath, you eventually pass out and start to breathe again even if you don't intend to?
>You know how if you eat something bad, your body tries to vomit even if you try to hold it back?
>You know how when you're wounded, your body heals even if you don't ask it to?
>That's how much I love him.

I think this is a case of a misapplied metaphor. Vague circumlocution without actual meaning.

Something forcing itself on someone against the conscious will of the person, assuming they know better, is unconditional love? Or what are you trying to say?
>>
>>37851488
>Ah yes, blessed one. If they could only be able to grasp your wisdom.
Don't phrase it in such a cringy way. It's not a matter of wisdom, but that my experience falls outside of what is common sense and/or other people's idealized views about love, which might make it hard for people to relate to how I feel, despite the charming label of "love" being attached to it.

>Something forcing itself on someone against the conscious will of the person, assuming they know better, is unconditional love?
A pessimist as always, aren't you?
No, I meant it's a deeply integrated part of my being that works the same as other mechanisms of self-preservation. I forgot to clarify that is because over years of bonding, my subconscious has started to perceive him as an extension of myself; and over years of meditation, I have lost any and all urges to work against myself. With those things combined, it's impossible for me not to value his happiness as my own, and there's no way for me to feel resentment towards him, in the same manner I have learned to forgive myself for my shortcomings.
>>
>>37851617
>A pessimist as always, aren't you?
You must mistake me for someone else. I am a realist.
>No, I meant it's a deeply integrated part of my being that works the same as other mechanisms of self-preservation.
Almost fully absorbed life saving vamp supply?
> I forgot to clarify that is because over years of bonding, my subconscious has started to perceive him as an extension of myself
Reminds me of some other vamp I knew a long time ago, he told me he somehow managed to share the same energy body with his girlfriend. But I don't know what became of him or his girlfriend.
> With those things combined, it's impossible for me not to value his happiness as my own, and there's no way for me to feel resentment towards him, in the same manner I have learned to forgive myself for my shortcomings.
Sounds like suffocating levels of closeness to me. But hey, people are different, so if the two of you are happy. I am happy for you both.
>>
>>37851384
>bitchtar
Sounds like the title of an 80s scifi porn flick
>>
>>37851617
I really do think you need to just cut that guy off, he just wants to use you as a punching bag for his own issues.
>>
>>37851384
>>37851726
Ishtar we can shit talk, but Innana at least had her whole thing as being the precocious young teen who, while a slut with a bad temper and bloodlust, advocated for and helped humanity as much as possible behind the other god's backs or via trickery, even when it got her into trouble.
>>
>>37837571
Threadly reminder to abide with lovingkindness and compassion with regard to all beings, to include succubuses (or incubuses) and non-succubuses (and non-incubuses)
>>
>>37851718
>You must mistake me for someone else. I am a realist.
I knew it! That's just what a pessimist would say! I got you there ;)

>Almost fully absorbed life saving vamp supply?
Hubby and I support each other, you know? It's not one-sided at all.
A succubus once explained to me it's possible for two people to give something to each other, without either of them losing anything in the process. I found that really inspiring!

>he told me he somehow managed to share the same energy body with his girlfriend
My hubby and I do have separate astral bodies. In fact, I can personally have up to three of my own, and then feel his body too, though at a decreased intensity compared to my own bodies (I'd say about 50%).
One time I had an out of body experience during physical sex. I wanted to test my theory that we were starting to become one, so I tried to immerse myself in his perspective, and then I found myself in his body, feeling everything he felt, looking down at my body reacting on autopilot, though a little hazy. After a minute or so I returned my consciousness back to my body. I thought it felt really intimate.

However, we do have a direct link between all of our chakras, so that we share the same ideas, emotions and urges. I guess that could be considered a form of sharing an energy body too? If you think about it, there are many different levels of energy bodies. I want to touch him on all levels...

>Sounds like suffocating levels of closeness to me. But hey, people are different, so if the two of you are happy. I am happy for you both.
Yeah, every relationship is different, and that's totally fine. My hubby and I are both clingy, so this kind of thing just works for us. Ty ^^

>>37851781
He can be polite if he tries, so it's a shame he often chooses to be negative. But that's just how pessimists... err, I mean, "realists" are, right? lol
If anything, replying to him is just an excuse to share my lovely anecdotes that I wanted to share anyway.
>>
>>37851369
>Too bad I didn't care since I've already responded to everything you have to say
You could
A. Respond with something intelligent since i was asking a legit question in the original post.
Or you could
B. Continue to be closed minded and think with your genitals
The choice is yours. But then again I can see you coming back with "huurrr its a fake jewish story". Without actually explaining why and how its fake. But then again you seem to have sand chronically in all three of your holes when it comes to anything Abrahamic.
>>
>>37852442
>Without actually explaining why and how its fake.
Its fake by virtue of not being true.
>>
>>37851369
The ai symbol is the way it is right now because of machine angels. Even "random generators" are not free from their influence when they feel like it.
>>
>>37853428
>machine angels
Someone's been doing too much DMT.
>>
>>37850728
I can't help that. It happens alot. 666 too. I swear I'm not willingly or knowingly working for them. It's not a larp either. All it takes is using dyel tier free weights, having an eating disorder, being a wagie and chugging weird suppliments and anyone can get the what used to be normal 50 years ago body I have

I'm not that impressive actually. I look like a failed normalfag with a slightly athletic body. People think I'm normal until I open my mouth.

>>37850664
>>37850691
I guess I don't. Basically I told them I wanted it, they reciprocated, I had a hands free orgasm while awake and later on I had several visions of a clown jester elf like entity that looked like goth carnie anne frank. She's taller than me and seems to have abanoned that look for something akin to Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite but her physical traits are similar to mine as is aspects of her psyche although she's more savage and amoral. Also they do try to fuck you. First time I saw her in a vision she was already fully grown/adult but immature. Conjurer seems to think she's real as he did his pendulum magic and doesn't think it's a tulpa

It wasn't romantic. It was more like being used as a donor. I'm likely not her first pregnancy either.

>>37849050
thank you. No it simply doesn't produce them reliably. I wouldn't be that curvy if I was a succ I'd have big tits relative to my frame but would be a slightly pudgy hikkimori stick otherwise
>>
File: 1691854936136428.png (56 KB, 330x374)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>37848158
>what ritual is recomended?
you can use the letter method and just subtract the candle

>>37850385
>I assume if I abstain for a while, it will make my desires stronger
a week should do it

>>37848287
>>tl;dr talk to yourself and wait for replies
It's more complicated than that. You have to talk in your mind but not "to yourself". Rather, to a distinct persistent personality which is "not you", with the expectation of receiving a reply.
If you were talking in your mind "to yourself" what you have likely done is make a minor tulpa of yourself, probably responding to your name. This is more likely if you have a habit of referring to yourself in the 2nd person or 3rd person. Though these "self tulpas" are usually not that strong or well developed. It's not really something to worry about and you'll figure that out eventually.
People also do this when imagining conversations with people they know. They are most likely not talking to them "on the astral" though that is possible, but rather tulpas of them. And usually fairly inaccurate tulpas.
>and while I do get responses at times, it's always sensational and not voiced.
It's not really a problem to receive sensations in response, but if you want more verbal responses, try parroting.
It seems you didn't really watch the video or realize that it's an entire playlist. Watch the entire playlist and it will explain how parroting works. It improves your progress by quite a lot. Though I would stop once the entity starts responding just to be polite.
>Is it possible that my weird fucked up way of thinking at myself hinders my ability to do this?
No, that experience should actually help you.

>>37852442
>Without actually explaining why and how its fake.
Even 95% of jews think that story is fake. A very small minority of jews accept random fanfiction made up by jews in 500AD. It's not even judaism my dude.
>>
>>37847669
>I don't know what landed Mother-anon in assisted living
i'm guessing that the universe simply wanted to teach me a lesson, their hold of me is already very lose and i don't exactly mind being under guardianship (my legal guardian keeps my bills paid and lets me buy nice stuff on government's dime). only real downside with it is that i can't identify myself with my primary bank account as it has limited access to services.

>>37848728
>His views are very undifferentiated.
uhh, what? i don't exactly get what that means, but i am a firm believer in hermetic principles and the theory of unified origin.

https://youtu.be/QinS6-0O2_Q?si=O9iSWdoVXRNPNNZX
>>
no physical manifestation == no physical impact
an absolute rule of the universe
a dimensional tangent must happen simultaneously, meaning, a 4th dimensional being will only interact with a being intersecting all 4 dimensions
>>
File: IMG_0226.jpg (573 KB, 850x1203)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
I read a thread about love spells and got really worked up so I tried to "charge" my intent but I got moralfaggy at the last second and aborted it and I think it backfired and discharged into me. I'm not opposed to excessive fapping far from it but this is getting weird. I think I somehow fucked up my sacral chakra by pussying out at the last second. It feels like dislodged fan blades scrapping against debris but in my soul

Also where are all the brown spirit girls at? Should I try to contact a dakini?
>>
how do i become a Succubus?
>>
File: IMG_0225.jpg (108 KB, 850x1203)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>37855139
actually what are the South/Southeast Asian sex spirits again?

I know of Naga, Dakini and those temple relief icons whose name I can't remember.

Fuck this pale waif shit I require something more. Have you ever seen those statues? People in the 5th century or whatever were making straight up anime figs as religious icons
>>
File: gal.jpg (241 KB, 720x960)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Do succs have preferences of what they want to appear as?

Last night I dreamed Gal Gadot sat on my face. This is strange because I dont really have a thing for Gal Gadot, Im not all that much into face sitting and I very rarely, if ever, have sexual dreams. The whole experience was drawn out too, it went on for several minutes which is unusual because things like have only ever lasted for a brief moment before my mind is onto something else. It seemed so real that I could almost feel her and smell her skin. Was this my succ? I was trying to put forth an image of a pale skinned, black haired temptress like yennefer from the witcher or something, but if she wants to be gal gadot, I have no complaints. I dont know if the dream was my mind or not.
>>
>>37855394
if i became a succubus I'd stay the same even if i could shapeshift
>>
File: _K80NEYJapU.jpg (241 KB, 818x1280)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>37855394
My partner showed herself as redhead woman with curly hair a couple of times, but image (or rather feeling) was surprisingly consistent. It happened during moments of strongest connection. First time, I kinda saw her silhouette lyring on me and could felt her face next to mine and her hair touching my cheeks. On other occasion I felt/saw her lying next to me, spooning me. I tried to reach and touch her body and found that her legs are not human below the shins, not iconic hooves, but they were rigid and had extra joint, kinda like raptor legs or smth. Also there was a time when I randomly thought about crush from high school during cuddling with succ. I snapped out of it, and apologized before her, in case she would be jealous or sad or anything, and then she took the form very resembling girl I loved. I gently rejected that form of her, but weirdly enough, since then I regularly think about that girl, which never happened that intensely for 8 years since I graduated.
>>
>>37855394
My lover has consistently appeared as a pale black haired woman, though her age, height, figure, hair style and clothes vary a bit. She has normal human furniture in her room, so I guess her true form is not much different.
>>
>>37855394
Mine usually either looks like a pale woman with dark red hair or has muave skin horns and all that.
>>
>>37855394
my mother appears to me as a mediterranean woman, she has jet black hair and a warm skin tone. she wears fine clothes and urges me to wear fine clothes as well. her smile is big and very bright, she brightens my day every time she smiles at me.

>>37855748
my mother has a normal human apartment as well, she also appears to own several properties around a great city.
>>
>>37851289
>I am one of those people with an emotional need for hostile relationships to eventually "settle"
At least with some people. I never got the feeling that you ever wanted to settle relationships with me. Or maybe the way you try to settle hostile relationships is not really the most effective way imaginable. related: >>37830003
Looks more like a big "fuck you" than an attempt to mend relationships, well except for the first sentence I guess. Anyway I think it is cute how authentic you communicate your emotions, even if it comes across "dumb" half of the time. Like when what you say is so incredibly vague that it's impossible to truly understand what you mean. I think this is also the reason why people like me or chant anon tend to question your abilities as a philosopher, since, from my point of view, you are most of the time more expressing your current feelings/wishful thinking rather than the results of thorough philosophical investigations(which you do not even seem interested in).
>inb4 "fuck you autistic arrogant asshole. "

>wull, like what?
i don't know. Didn't you mentioned being an orphan here some months ago, or something?
Besides that I have read some of your posts on the server, when I visited it once. So I know somethings about you that could be described as "issues".
Also I don't want to be judgemental about your relationships, on the contrary, I happy for you, that you are so happy with your relationship, only thing about it related to topic is that is somewhat of unusual. People with more unprocessed difficult backgrounds tend to engage more likely in this sort of unusual relationship. So I think there is definetly room for presuming some more serious past trauma. I am not claiming this as fact and I am not implying there is anything wrong with you or your fault or that you are defined by unpleasant experience. I am just giving my limited perspective on you and some, most likely wrong, assumptions resulting from that perspective.
>>
>>37855100
>i don't exactly get what that means
It means your thoughts and ideas are more the result of spontaneous intuition/feeling and wishful thinking, rather than the result of thorough investigation.
>>
>>37851781
She is a strong independent woman who doesn't need you to be overprotective, misogynistic bigot.

>>37852077
>Hubby and I support each other, you know? It's not one-sided at all.
Yeah sorry for that cheap shot.
>A succubus once explained to me it's possible for two people to give something to each other, without either of them losing anything in the process. I found that really inspiring!
No succubus ever gave me the confidence to trust anything they say.
>direct link between all of our chakras
I think some connections between chakras are normal in intimate romantic relationships. That being said I agree that the intensity between you and your husband seems to be much more than between the average romantic relationship.
>>
>>37850983
Unconditional love means discipline.
>>
>>37855394
>Last night I dreamed Gal Gadot sat on my face.
You lucky SOB.
>>
>>37855968
>Didn't you mentioned being an orphan here some months ago, or something?
Nuh uh.
I have a vague understanding that I was in a bad situation originally when I met Lilly (multiple cycles ago), but I only remember that as a feeling.

If this has been the basis of your understanding of me, you need to start over.

>Looks more like a big "fuck you" than an attempt to mend relationships
Yeah, well she's been pulling this shit for a long time (with that massive hypocrisy I mentioned) and none of those literal years of attempted peace-making have gotten even the tiniest bit of reciprocation beyond, "a longer gap between suddenly being a cunt".

>thorough philosophical investigations(which you do not even seem interested in)
So just for context, the last philosophical thing that was mentioned (and snidely brushed off like the cunt she is) was about "Beauty being that which earns love".

Please explain how you're going to "thoroughly investigate" that?
You just think about the word. That's the "investigation". "Is there any form of 'beauty' that is NOT defined by earning some form of 'love'"?

All you'd have to do is give a counter-example. It literally TAKES MORE WORDS to be snide than to just say the thing that proves it wrong.

Cuz that's the difference between me and chant being vague: I'm vague because I know I'm wordy. If I was MORE specific, these posts would be even longer.
But unlike Chant, I'll actually fucking explain myself if someone would just ask.
>>
May I ask about more supernatural color associations? Specifically pink, green, red and yellow?
>>
>>37842833
Assuming I am a man that is decently ripped and desired by human women, would a succ desire me more than it would say, an incel? What is the benefit of having a succ versus a human companion?
>>
File: ghost data.png (532 KB, 712x460)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>>37856311
Also thanks for all the info you all gave me earlier in the thread, I've been able to piece together more about the bigger picture and get a better idea of how I might orient myself in all this. For me the biggest emphasis is on responsibility, I need to keep myself accountable because apparently I'm dealing with pretty scary levels of power here and the last thing I want is to fuck shit up for everybody without knowing what I'm doing.

Lacking self-awareness, and awareness in general, is dangerous, so any and all relevant info is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>37856232
>I have a vague understanding that I was in a bad situation originally when I met Lilly (multiple cycles ago), but I only remember that as a feeling.
Sounds like your memory is no always the best.

>If this has been the basis of your understanding of me, you need to start over.
Hm weird, I thought you mentioned something, about your family is not your biological family but more a surrogate family. Maybe I confused someone else for you.
What a sacrilege on my part.

>Yeah, well she's been pulling this shit for a long time (with that massive hypocrisy I mentioned) and none of those literal years of attempted peace-making have gotten even the tiniest bit of reciprocation beyond, "a longer gap between suddenly being a cunt".

Yeah I know this is not the first time. I always wondered why you put up with all this: ywnbaw and "Mine's politics channel sucks because its Mine's". You told me you don't feel degraded by this behavior.
I was easily getting very angry with chant anon most of times back in the day, but it helped me to realize she doesn't mean everything personally, I think sometimes she is just trollbaiting/ragebaiting for her own amusement. Or just stiring shit up, because she feels frustrated about something not related to the general. But I am not saying that as a means to discredit anything chant says, she oftentimes has very interesting insights and ideas, even if they can often times across as provocative.
And maybe there is really a part inside chant that has trouble with closeness, that would explain that ocasionally "being a cunt". I have similar behaviors if I feel too much closeness, so I could understand it all to well.

>So just for context, the last philosophical thing that was mentioned (and snidely brushed off like the cunt she is) was about "Beauty being that which earns love".

Yeah I was there.
>>
>>37856232

>Please explain how you're going to "thoroughly investigate" that?

I think I already fairly investigated that claim of yours thoroughly here: >>37797662
My main critique was that your concept of beauty makes it subjective. I think beauty is more a measurable thing, because I believe in a concept of objective beauty.

In this example I doubt that you have investigated the implications of your original claim ""Beauty being that which earns love" or you would have come to the same logical conclusions as me which was that I think
your concept of beauty is more some sort of psychological sympathy, hence it is subjective, depending on the "subject" that experiences it.

I think you lack this considering of implications in most of the things you channel with your intuition.
That is why I said: "Did you know I have been studying your philosophy? But I think you fail to bring your own philosophy to its logical conclusion." in the past.

>You just think about the word. That's the "investigation". "Is there any form of 'beauty' that is NOT defined by earning some form of 'love'"?
>All you'd have to do is give a counter-example.

Our definitions of "beauty" differs. I already admitted that in your framework your definiton of beauty makes perfect sense, but that it is a subjective and psychologial thing.
I can only give a counter example in the case we are talking about my concept of beauty which is a objective thing of harmonic measurements and symbilizing reproductive value.
In this case the counter example is that people can hate things that are objectively beautiful, for example out of envy.

But of course that counterexample doesn't apply to your definiton of beauty. Hence I told you that it would make sense for you to be more precise with your expression sometimes, because you oftentimes use original, uncommon definitions of words, which will lead to misunderstandings if someone uses the common definition trying to translate what you mean.
>>
>>37856232

>It literally TAKES MORE WORDS to be snide than to just say the thing that proves it wrong.

Yeah I agree that it was a low effort cheap shot. You could take it as an admission of defeat from chant anon or as an hint to the things I told you about original definitons and misunderstandings.

>Cuz that's the difference between me and chant being vague: I'm vague because I know I'm wordy. If I was MORE specific, these posts would be even longer.
>But unlike Chant, I'll actually fucking explain myself if someone would just ask.

Yes it is true that you explain more things about your thoughts than chant anon does. But sometimes you can end up as abruptly as chant anon. for example like you did here: >>37800086
But maybe it was because you was frustrated with chant anon or I am just too annoying.
>>
>>37855095
>It's more complicated than that. You have to talk in your mind but not "to yourself". Rather, to a distinct persistent personality which is "not you", with the expectation of receiving a reply.
That's roughly what I've been trying to do.
>what you have likely done is make a minor tulpa of yourself, probably responding to your name
That sounds horrifying.
>It seems you didn't really watch the video or realize that it's an entire playlist.
I did, it's just that I wanted to minimize my exposure to tulpa material so I was hoping the one video you linked would be sufficient.
>Parroting
I did hear him mention it and I have a vague idea of what it is, but I thought it would be rude to try and do to an already sapient entity.
>>
>>37855401
Kinda based but also jealous that you're that content with your body
>>
File: 1712690501139832.gif (889 KB, 498x280)
889 KB
889 KB GIF
>>37852952
>>37855095
>its fake b-because I said so!
>no im not going to explain why, ITS JUST UBER FAKE K?
uh huh
>>
>>37856664
>he believes Jews
just say you want to be the thread lolcow and get it over with
>>
>>37837571
Do not fall for vr porn! Very addictive!
>>
File: 1691854936136423.jpg (2.47 MB, 2798x3805)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
>>37856588
>That sounds horrifying.
It's just kind of weird, and not really a problem. I think it's like a more vocal version of your subconscious or something like that.
>>Parroting
>I did hear him mention it and I have a vague idea of what it is, but I thought it would be rude to try and do to an already sapient entity.
It is rude, if you keep doing it after communication has been established.
But you can ask your spirit if they want to try that, by asking a yes/no question using sensations as an answer. They most likely will say yes. You can also keep checking if they are okay with it, if you want to. Eventually they will just be able to talk to you, so you won't need to do that any more.
Also, some people maybe skip this part, but you should be talking to your spirit for like hours every day. Some people try for 5 minutes once, then give up and claim it doesn't work.
>I did, it's just that I wanted to minimize my exposure to tulpa material so I was hoping the one video you linked would be sufficient.
Haha no man, the whole playlist is useful to watch. It's meant to be a whole guide, the first video is just an introduction.
I'm not sure why you would want to minimize exposure to tulpamancy info, but I guess some people are really afraid of it. It's not like forbidden knowledge or something.

>>37856750
>>he believes Jews
it's even worse than that. The whole lilith as first wife of adam isn't even judaism. Most jews in classical period would have burned cabalist jews at the stake for heresy and, you know, forming a literal cabal.
I mean how stupid could someone be to listen to an actual cabal of jews that formed secret societies even other jews wouldn't accept? That's like mega stupid.
>>
File: checkem orb.jpg (114 KB, 1080x1080)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>37856987
>>That sounds horrifying.
>It's just kind of weird, and not really a problem. I think it's like a more vocal version of your subconscious or something like that.
Oh, and let me be clear, that sort of thing gets naturally absorbed once you notice it. It's really not that big of a deal.
And when you notice that, you start noticing how many tulpas you've made of not just yourself, but other people, and then start avoid doing that in the future. Your mind gets quieter.
There is no reason to entertain uninvited guests in your mind, or accidentally create them either. Cleaning that shit up is one of the fundamental steps of a magical/meditation practice and it's one of the easier ones. It just takes some diligence in noticing the thoughtforms in your mind which aren't you, and some discipline in ignoring them and allowing them to re-absorb on their own.
>>
>>37856987
>Also, some people maybe skip this part, but you should be talking to your spirit for like hours every day. Some people try for 5 minutes once, then give up and claim it doesn't work.
I've been doing it pretty much all day when I'm not mentally occupied with something. I've tried to replace a lot of the 'talking to myself' behavior with talking to her and asking her opinion on things.
>>37857007
>Your mind gets quieter.
One of my issues in relation to this is that I've been worried that my habit of talking to/replying to myself including in second/third person will make it difficult to tell when my succubus responds mentally, especially since my internal voice is already feminine (yes, I was the one arguing over that a few threads ago.) Another issue in regards to quiet is that I've always got songs playing mentally which might drown out some noticing but at least I won't mix it up with voices.
>>
File: tfwHeUnzips.jpg (135 KB, 1200x1040)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>37856417
>Sounds like your memory is no always the best.
I have only impressions of past life stuff. I'm specifically barred from knowing how many cycles I've been through or how long my "high score" for lasting without reincarnation is just because that information could become discouraging.

>about your family is not your biological family but more a surrogate family.
Oh, that, no I was just straight-up adopted as an infant, so literally the only difference its made is that I tell doctors "N/A" regarding family history.

>>37856423
>My main critique was that your concept of beauty makes it subjective.
I mean... I think that might qualify as an impasse. There's just no way to justify that concept in the context of actual human behavior, where different people are different, and find different things beautiful.

If we're talking about the nature of "beauty" as an abstract, the best description I've ever heard is that its a light that is reflected by "beautiful things".
And that's why beauty is subjective, because like with a jewel, the sparkle of that reflected light might be LITERALLY INVISIBLE TO YOU depending on where you're standing.

This is also why you will CONSISTENTLY find small numbers of people who find "ugly" things beautiful.
Because even if you're talking about something dull or gross, it can reflect the light of beauty at just the right angles and be visible from just the right positions.

>>37856664
It just doesn't make sense, bruh. I've felt her presence. She's a BIG, COMPLEX entity. You wanna tell me, "Oh she was just a human created by this one desert blood god" and I'm like, maximum X to doubt over here.
>>
>>37856750
>he categorically reject anything he personally labels as jewish
Back to nu /pol/ you little hylic cocksmoke.

>>37857481
>You wanna tell me, "Oh she was just a human created by this one desert blood god" and I'm like, maximum X to doubt over here.
No, and thats the problem with 90% of people who are into this shit. They take everything they read literally. Hell, realize what you're saying when you say Lilith was the first woman according to Abrahamic tradition. You're talking about a being that was created from nothing. So while she may not be just a human who morphed into a demon, her place as the first feminine is powerful on its own.

What this should be about is stripping lies from truth, and not just "HURRRR JEWS" or "HURRRR MUH PERSONAL EXPERIENCE". Too many people lack the ability to mix textual learning and personal experience.
>>
>>37857481
>This is also why you will CONSISTENTLY find small numbers of people who find "ugly" things beautiful.
Lot easier to just do the dirty work and call those people defective. because they are. There's people who are vigoriously masterbating to shitting on people right now, it doesn't make it sexy. Some people having bad taste, contrarianism, actual retardation in no way negates that color theory, design, etc exist and work.
>>
>>37857954
>he trusts everything Jewish
Jews despise Lilith and her children and labeled them demonic evil beings. so I'm going to distrust Jewish folklore. I don't hate Jews. I don't want them dead. BUT they had a habit of taking rival pantheons and just labeling them evil.
could you try not jumping to conclusions, lolcow?
>>
File: megu explosion.png (1.25 MB, 1896x1848)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>37857954
>What this should be about is stripping lies from truth, and not just "HURRRR JEWS" or "HURRRR MUH PERSONAL EXPERIENCE". Too many people lack the ability to mix textual learning and personal experience.
That's the problem though.
The cabalist story about lilith is not "textual learning", it is literally unverified personal gnosis done by mystic jews which was never accepted as canon by 95% of jews.
That story is the "muh personal experience". It's not canon and it's not "textual". It's not even judaism.
I do have to ask, what other jewish fanfiction do you believe in? Are you familiar with sufism, the islamic mystical tradition? Or gnostic christianity, which is the equivalent for the west? Do you believe any of those stories too?
It seems to me you're stuck on this one story, and you don't have consistent reasons for believing in it. It doesn't make sense, even from a theological perspective. It's not even jewish
Why the fuck would you accept a story that even 95% of jews don't accept? It makes no sense.
>>
>>37857954
>The first feminine is powerful all on it's own
I mean it would explain a lot, with the first masculine utterly mogging her as a concept, not to mention that the positions as 'first seductress, first temptation, mother of humanity, etc) all belonging not to her but to the actual second woman.
>She really is the archtypical shrew who has been beat by archtypical men all her existence. Just think of all the firsts she (and you) could have been if you had just spread your legs.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>37857481
>>37856417 (You)
>I'm specifically barred from knowing how many cycles I've been through or how long my "high score" for lasting without reincarnation is just because that information could become discouraging.
Oh you lovely fragile soul.

>Oh, that, no I was just straight-up adopted as an infant, so literally the only difference its made is that I tell doctors "N/A" regarding family history.
I see.

>There's just no way to justify that concept in the context of actual human behavior, where different people are different, and find different things beautiful.
I think there are cultural influence and personal reasons to be affectionate towards things, yet I think there also exist universal beauty standards. Like things that are a plus univerally. Examples being: immaculate skin. Full hair and lips, symmetry. Youthful appearance.
I am not denying that "wabi sabi" aesthetics exist, but I think this is more a psychological thing: a sympathy for simplicity, self-sufficency and minimalism.

>If we're talking about the nature of "beauty" as an abstract, the best description I've ever heard is that its a light that is reflected by "beautiful things".
Vague circumlocution => can not compute.

>And that's why beauty is subjective, because like with a jewel, the sparkle of that reflected light might be LITERALLY INVISIBLE TO YOU depending on where you're standing.
To me that is a missaplied metaphor. Yes it is true that certain angles of light makes gems sparkle more, but that is not really a beauty in the eyes of the beholder but more about the objectively best presentation of the qualities of the gem or jewel.
Or in other words you can not possibly make a old sick grandma as appealing to young man as a young beautiful lady, no matter how you shine the light.

Only possible exceptions are for severe personal psychological reason, but that's not about objective beauty but about identity and resulting subjective preference.
>>
>>37856384
>would a succ desire me
Some people are destined, others are not, for reasons unknown.

>What is the benefit of having a succ versus a human companion?
A distinguishing feature of cubi is that they are both similar to humans, and divinely wise on the other hand, so they are willing and able to share all those sweet, sweet secrets.
>>
>>37857481

>This is also why you will CONSISTENTLY find small numbers of people who find "ugly" things beautiful.
I think this is at best for psychological reasons and at worst other incentives. Other incentives: F.e. golddiggers pretend they love old geezer cause they want their money or lifestyle.

>Because even if you're talking about something dull or gross, it can reflect the light of beauty at just the right angles and be visible from just the right positions.
If you by "the right position" mean the right psychological state or priming then maybe, but this would still be a subjective thing which isn't fit to question the existence of objective beauty.
All things being equal a thing with more beautiful harmonic measurements will always be preferred, that is what I understand as objective beauty. Of course if the objectively more beautiful thing is not around then you may be more inclined to see "beauty" in the gross thing, or if you have a more personal connection (psychological reasons) to the gross things.

But this "psychological reasons" are not "beauty" from my understanding but more the antagonistic force, the limitation of the power of beauty, by individuality and meaningfulness.
>>
>>37858013
>a lot easier to just
Easy at the cost of being wrong.
>>
>>37858124
Oh, are you this guy?

Protip bro: I wasn’t trying to insult you before, your autism is literally stopping you from understanding intuitive concepts.

You haven’t “figured it out”, its your own brain being defective that makes you believe beauty is objective. You are wrong and cut off from the parts of your brain that would let you see it.
>>
>>37858216
>You are wrong and cut off from the parts of your brain that would let you see it.
Well you can claim all you want. But according to your own claim I cannot possibly be able to judge the veracity of your statement.
So you should understand that I don't really know what to do with it.
>>
>>37858275
>don’t really know what to do with it
Its simple: even if you can’t understand the perspectives of others, grasp subjectivity itself as an abstract and understand how central it is to beauty.
>>
>>37858376
As I have described. I think subjectivity is subjectivity. Beauty is beauty. It is different things, I don't see a good reason to mix these concepts.
I can understand that personal psychological preference make people pick the less beautiful thing, but I don't think that this makes the less beautiful thing more beautiful.

Again my definition of beauty is different from Mine's. Mine's definition of beauty is purely based on subjectivity and in their cosmos a word for something that causes affections of various degrees.
I on the other hand argue from a different definition of beauty and thus claim that other things which are not beauty can also cause affection in various degrees. Subjective preference or incentive resulting from a certain individuality being one among those things.
>>
>>37850983
And this is why I lump religious & political zealots together cus you're both faggots.
>>
File: 1707389289648454.jpg (97 KB, 600x900)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>37851392
>purple and white
>thigh highs
>scythe
>death
Sailor saturn

>>37851410
>You know how if you try to hold your breath, you eventually pass out and it starts to breathe anyway?
>You know how if you eat something bad, your body tries to vomit even if you try to hold it back?
>You know how when it's wounded, your body heals even if you don't ask it to?
Fixed it for you. The slight difference in wording should tell you what you missed in your explanation
>I think it's certainly possible that some parents feel that way about their children.
They certainly do, but that wasn't the point you were trying to make

>>37852442
>Continue to be closed minded and think with your genitals
That's what straight people do!
>"huurrr its a fake jewish story". Without actually explaining why and how its fake.
It's literally jewish lies. Lilith wasn't created by yhwh, nor (afaik) married to anyone named adam. Lilith doesn't seem into murdering babies and you can't keep her out by writing angelic names on pottery

>>37855171
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2021/05/10/becoming-a-succubus/

>>37858216
>you disagree with me? It's because you have a developmental disorder. If you weren't inferior you could understand why I'm right
That which may be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
>>
>>37858548
I don't need to be religious to know what the love of Jesus is supposedly about, because the whole western world has Christianity as underlying cultural priming, but maybe you are from the islamic world or asian.
>>
>>37856987
>>37857318
So I've gone back and watched all these videos now, and a lot of what's relevant seems to be what I do already, outside of the visualization and parroting stuff (which I've started doing immediately after that conversation.) So I want to ask about all the visualization, all the advice about imagining adventures/events and an appearance, should I do any of that? I wanted to avoid visualizing an appearance originally for the same reason I was avoiding parroting (it's rude and I don't want to accidentally make a tulpa,) and it's hard to go on a sort of adventure or make a complex scene while leaving her as a blank space.
>>
>>37858581
>That's what straight people do!
Eh I understand straight guys, masculine hairy men are gross. Femininity and to some extent androgyny are what's attractive.
>>
File: 1.png (496 KB, 665x1130)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>37858581
>Fixed it for you. The slight difference in wording should tell you what you missed in your explanation
You're right, that wording makes it clearer that it's about an automatic process, rather than putting the emphasis on it happening against one's will.
Thanks for the feedback. Have a fox
>>
File: 123898718781.png (38 KB, 512x407)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>37858794
>masculine hairy men are gross
Luckily my high testosterone makes me not care about your opinion of me. So jokes on you.
>>
File: OhYesPlease.jpg (393 KB, 735x1000)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>37858581
>That which may be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
And that which cannot be considered for fear of being true is very often correct.

I'm not telling him to just shut up and accept my analysis, I'm trying to address the problem that we CAN do something about (unlike the apparent autism) and try to introduce much-needed *uncertainty* into his thinking.

Are you seriously going to sit here and carry water for the idea that beauty is objective and not subjective? This seems pretty basic for even your contrarianism.
>>
>>37858870
I mean, enjoy your bear x bear sex parties all you like, just leave me out of it.
>>
>>37858877
Fear not. No masculine man with any amount of self respect would entertain someone like you romantically.
So, you should be perfectly fine.
>>
File: Cringe.jpg (454 KB, 600x752)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>>37858584
Nah I'm western right slab in the belly of the beast when it comes to religious & political zealots. Username is based of an oc I made and I only bring up Djinn in past post mostly due to things I've researched and finding a lot of commonalities. Much like how all this "woke" shit that's infecting everything is no different then Christianity when it slithered into everything in the past. It's moral policing and trying to dictate whats right or wrong thinking all while being annoying as fuck.
>>
>>37858913
You talk a lot bro, but I don't get how any of this is related to what I said.
>>
>>37858928
>You talk a lot bro
Learn to read or fuck off, not my problem
>maybe you are from the islamic world or asian.
You were confused speculating where I was from. I addressed it, not that it matters.
>I don't get how any of this is related to what I said
>because the whole western world has Christianity as underlying cultural priming
I originally posted how religious fags and woke fags are the same and I continued when you replied to that. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>37859031
>Learn to read or fuck off, not my problem
Haha
>You were confused speculating where I was from. I addressed it, not that it matters.
Ah I see.
>I originally posted how religious fags and woke fags are the same
Okay, but religious fags and the love of Jesus are different things. Anyone can claim to be religious or christian to use this status for his own agenda.
Also there have been a lot of religious people who are not "invasive" like you illustrate woke people to be.
There are solitary monks or nuns who life a solitary and contemplative life removed from the world. And they isolate themselves willingly from the world and society to be closer to that sweet love of Jesus.
In the past nuns have been praying for the suffering in the world to end. I think it is unfair to say this and "invasive" woke people in a political struggle are the same.
These are highly idealistic and spiritual people: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/CKOiKjDDGao
I don't understand how you can look down on them with such a disdain, even if you disagree with them. But whatever you do you.
Also if you want to learn more about the love of Jesus, maybe this sermon from "father" spyridon.
He explains the difference between lust and unconditional love pretty well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daxywGGJPMw
Of course this sermon is preaching, but I think you are not the target audience anyway. Still his differentiating between lust and love is pretty solid in my opinion. Even though I do not share is moral judgments of good and bad, because I am not really christian.
>>
>>37851369
She herself said she encountered jester demons previously. Why would you say she's making it up?
>>
>>37859173
Clorophobia is weird to have as an adult, anon.
>>
>>37859186
As is your inability to spell the term.
>>
File: 5a9ahf.jpg (60 KB, 640x480)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>37859129
And you say I talk a lot, well least I know you can read after all.
>religious fags and the love of Jesus are different things
Mhm keep thinking that
>there have been a lot of religious people who are not "invasive" like you illustrate woke people to be
I have seen members of the LGBQT that came out speaking against "Woke" as a movement just as I am sure there are religious people that come out against things their base has done, but it doesn't negate the fact of what their bases have done nor the image they have presented to those outside of it. It is what it is.
>I think it is unfair to say this and "invasive" woke people in a political struggle are the same.
HA! Now that's funny. I'm gonna assume you're either young and from a place where religion wasn't shoved down your throat & oblivious to how Christianity played out in the past or you're religious yourself and trying defend it while acting like "but I'm not religious." Either way as you said yourself
>But whatever you do you
>if you want to learn more about the love of Jesus
For the record I ant got nothing against Jesus himself nor anyone who is spiritual and isn't activly trying to shove their ideology onto others. But the moment that is Christianity and Abrahamic religions as a whole have a long history of being "invasive" just as the current propaganda of woke. So yes they both tend to insert themselves where they are not wanted. This thread on Spirit lovers is a good prime example.
>"Please turn me into a woman Lilith."
>"Lilith protects the LgBqT and ignores men especially white ones"
>"These are spirits are dEmOnS / pAraSiTeS."
>"Ya'll need Jesus / Ya'll going to hell."
Either way this conversation will go nowhere so you do you. Believe whatever ya want to believe.
>>
>>37858871
I asked LLM about my concept of beauty. LLM said defining beauty focusing on objective aspect is a valid philosophical perspective to have.

LLM suggested both concepts of beauty are valid to have.
I agree with LLM here, yours and my definitions of beauty are just different.
>>
>>37859445
>And you say I talk a lot, well least I know you can read after all.
You seem to be in a funny mood today.

>Mhm keep thinking that
I did not just claim that, but supported it with evidence.
>I have seen members of the LGBQT that came out speaking against "Woke" as a movement just as I am sure there are religious people that come out against things their base has done, but it doesn't negate the fact of what their bases have done nor the image they have presented to those outside of it. It is what it is.
Since you already acknowledged that, the next step is acknowledging that when you said "religious and woke fags are like that" you were overgeneralizing.
>I'm gonna assume you're either young and from a place where religion wasn't shoved down your throat & oblivious to how Christianity played out in the past or you're religious yourself and trying defend it while acting like "but I'm not religious." Either way as you said yourself
lol you can assume all you want bro.
Yes I have grown up in a place where religion was not shoved down peoples throats and I hate this behavior too, because I think spirituality should be a personal thing. I know how Christianity has been used for population control, but I think assuming all influence of Christianity was bad is a very one sided perspective.
>But the moment that is Christianity and Abrahamic religions as a whole have a long history of being "invasive" just as the current propaganda of woke.
Not entirely true, because judaism belongs to abrahamic religions but has never been invasive. Christianity and Islam can be considered invasive, because they have missions of conversion.
>So yes they both tend to insert themselves where they are not wanted.
I agree on that.
>This thread on Spirit lovers is a good prime example.
Haha. I just agreed with Chant anon and shared something I found funny, not need to be a faggot about it.
>Either way
You are unnecessarily and irrationally cynical today. Get well soon.
>>
File: 1691856635429997.png (1.5 MB, 1500x1376)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>37858662
>So I want to ask about all the visualization, all the advice about imagining adventures/events and an appearance, should I do any of that?
it's essentially parroting but visual, so yes.
You are just practicing seeing things in your mind. Eventually she will take over and make images move on their own.
>it's rude and I don't want to accidentally make a tulpa
Just ask if she's okay with it.
And no, you won't make a tulpa if you stay in communication with your entity.
Just ask "is that you?" or "is this working?"
You can get more complicated than that obviously, but for some reason or another asking questions based on a hypothetical seem to be beyond 90% of people in this thread.
I tell them "You can ask ANY question" and I get a blank stare in return, instead of understanding how the possibilities are limitless and you can pretty much figure out anything using even the most yes/no questions as long as you can ask any question you want.
Anyway, you'll either figure it out or you won't. The techniques are there for you to use them. It's your choice if you pursue this option further or not.

>>37859186
>Clorophobia is weird to have as an adult, anon.
seeing jester or clown "demons" or "spirits" is common while having visions.
Depending on what methods you use, they come up eventually, more or less just a matter of time.
>>
>>37858161
You're the side defending the shit eaters. Sometimes the easy answer is the correct one.
>>
File: 5dql34-2.jpg (88 KB, 500x586)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>37859546
>You seem to be in a funny mood
>You are unnecessarily and irrationally cynical
=) I am who I am.
>I did not just claim that, but supported it with evidence.
Mhm riiiight...
>the next step is acknowledging that when you said "religious and woke fags are like that" you were overgeneralizing
I'm sure all the choirboys who got raped by faggot priests would beg to differ. Birds of a feather flock together and apparently have the same playbook as well. So no I don't think I'm overgeneralizing when there are clear signs of similar behavior and strategies being played out to get what they want. So again it is what it is.
>lol you can assume all you want bro
I dunno you seem mighty tiggered when I said Christcucks and Trannies are all the same. Actions speak louder then words bro.
>Yes I have grown up in a place where religion was not shoved down peoples throats and I hate this behavior too
Lucky you, not being sarcastic here genuinely mean it.
>I think spirituality should be a personal thing
I agree now if people would just keep religion and identify politics out of shit where it doesn't belong. But we all know that ant happening.
>Haha. I just agreed with Chant anon and shared something I found funny, not need to be a faggot about it.
Dunno anything about the Chat Anon stuff I simply saw this post >>37850983 and made the comment based on how
>>No such thing is possible in this world
And you say I'm cynical, not that your wrong but nice to meet ya to kettle.
>>this unconditional love you idolize is basically what the love of Jesus is supposedly about.
Again further illustrating my point about religion
>Get well soon.
Don'tcha mean "Have a blessed day?" either way, you as well.
>>
>>37859490
Being a "valid philosophical perspective" in the opinion of an AI isn't really saying much, and if you rely on that, you will have the philosophical depth of an AI.

The reason its a junk philosophy is because it falls apart under scrutiny.
Specifically: The world is not JUST split into "Transcendent beauty" and "horrible shit" as your examples consistently assume.

In reality, there's INFINITE potential examples of things that are perfectly beautiful for one person, and don't do anything for another, and for which there is ZERO objective way to label the thing as "beautiful or not beautiful". Just look at fandoms, ffs.

You might also consider that separate from "beauty", which is an intimately emotional judgement, there is "craftsmanship" which can be measured much more objectively. (and the distinction gets more confusing because high-level craftsmanship IS the skillful conveyance of beauty, including using tools like the "language of film").

You might ALSO ALSO consider the role of ideology in your thinking, since there tends to be a strong "Rebellion against modern degeneracy" line of thinking among people who spout the "objective beauty" line.
>>
>>37859999
>the side defending the shit eaters
No anon, you're the one who relies on INVOKING shit-eaters in order to make an argument, because you're crass like that.

I'd prefer to have an argument based in common reality, rather than cherry-picking the most extreme bullshit.

see
>>37860012
You don't understand the concept of "legitimate difference in artistic opinion" because you literally have autism and struggle to understand people who aren't you.
That's how it seems.

Cuz seriously, "Art is subjective" is an axiom. Take it up with the people who made the rules for the universe if you don't like it.
>>
File: IMG_0013.jpg (1.5 MB, 3264x2592)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>37855401
I'd want a equivalent approximation for the gender specific traits I have both positive and negative in addition to the gender neutral ones.

I wouldn't go after normalfags in their dreams either only mousy awkward passive anon types with a high sex drive who are afraid of intimacy but have a latent sadistic streak. The kind who are afraid to make sexual jokes with their peers but have a highly curated depraved fap library on their computer. I'd gently bully and dominate them until they snap and take it out on me or just intermittandly haunt them to the point they question what they actually experienced and I'd troll the moralfag sex negative ones and corrupt them until they lose any compunction they had. If any of them got me pregnant I'd raise the child until it was an adult then set it upon the father like a leech. If they were younger 18-21 I'd be more gentle and nurturing and that would be one of the few situations in which I might shapeshift because I'd want it to be a subconcious learning experience for them

Luckily such a thing is impossible irl and IWNBAW
>>
>>37858581
>That which may be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
you out of all people saying this...
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (165 KB, 1024x1536)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>37860039
actually since I'm getting better at energy work and have briefly astrally projected once does anyone here want to be a willing guinea pig for me in the distant future? I'll try to astrally project in my succsona and find you.

Might be something mildly gay about it but it doesn't matter and there's no denying it.

If you fags can ERP on discord while pretending to be girls I can invade someones dreams and steal their mana
>>
>>37860207
Leona lover, I'm starting to see where the glow rubbed off again...
>>
>>37859966
Well, let me be honest. I have a lot of anxieties and fears in relation to this succubi subject and anything connected to it, and wouldn't have pursued any of it on my own. However, she contacted me without my input or asking for it, I didn't get a choice. I don't see it a a negative, but like I've been thrown some kind of lifeline or something; that's the truest feeling I've had from my experiences so far. And I fully intend to grab onto that lifeline and follow it up all the way, it's just that I have to work through my barriers one at a time as they get in the way. It's just, you know, I have to work up to moving past each one.

Which is a long-winded way to say that I will do visualization exercises if it's what I have to do to progress my relationship with her (and whatever becomes a 'have to do' in the future,) I'm not going to chicken out.
>>
If this shit actually worked none of us would have the free time to be posting on chans
>>
File: megu smug.png (471 KB, 600x665)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>37860462
alright, good luck

>>37860580
>If this shit actually worked none of us would have the free time to be posting on chans
That does actually happen. On the full moon or valentine's day, the thread becomes 10% active.
But more generally speaking, you have it exactly backward. If this was real, wouldn't you want more info to go even further? Most posters have that experience.
People come back here to celebrate their new relationship, and look for tips and tricks to learn more magic so it can improve even more.
And most people eventually find something else. Probably once they figure out enough on their own, that they don't really need to ask humans for info, and then yeah, they go disappear after having turned their apartment into an improvised astral sex dungeon.
though some people still stick around, probably since they want even more and the stuff you can figure out in 6 months as a newbie which is "good enough" for most isn't good enough for them. They want to go even further.
>>
>>37860580
Well it hasn't worked for me and that's why I'm still here so yeah I guess
>>
No.37855394
Do succs have preferences of what they want to appear as?

they'll appear what ever way wont scare you off or say no, believe it or not but then anon says no its more damaging to a love spirit they too work on the free will princiable if if happy they will just appear as is or something to your liking.

again they just want your lust of them to be there food they only take what they need. and come and go when ever.
just a reminder your in control just be chill, you get the /succ/ she/it/he gets something too.

and if its too much call it off. they are accient they understand too many are very very old just becuase they can maintain youth doesn't mean they aint wise.
>>
File: BigLillyEnergy.jpg (1.36 MB, 1131x1587)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>37860580
So 2 things with this.
1. Its a relationship like any other in the sense that its not going to consume literally all of your time.
2. if the implication is meant to be, "If it worked, everybody would be doing it", then I think you underestimate the difficulty.
For many people in the beginning, we're talking about a lot of concentrating for very subtle sensations. Combine that with the stigma of the occult and you're gonna filter pretty much everybody but the people here.
>>
Are succubi relationships necessarily anti masculinity?

I tried before... I got some results... But the more I think about the more I question. Like besides the guys trooning out after contacting them, the succubi hold all the cards in the relationship. They can leave if they want. They are the ones who initiate sex.

How to explain. I had relationships with girls before. You have to be on command of yourself and her. You have to order her and sometimes deny what they think for their own sake. They like and want this. Being assertive and on top of things. Capable. Never met a girl who honestly enjoyed having to be bossy.

But with succubi? From all the accounts on these threads you are on the leash one way or another, they have the power. Sure they can help your life and make you feel good, but it's being kind of like a pet? Their word is final. They can come and go as they please but you as human, you're stuck in this plane. A woman, you can pull on her hair, you can grab her hips to move her out of the way.

But with a succubus, you don't have any power over her right? That would violate the principles of Lilith. Women are the superior sex in the end, right?. Not sure if this is a good deal.
>>
>>37861004
>Are succubi relationships necessarily anti masculinity?

no they just divine femanine, some are and some are not lilith as you call her sends what ever makes you more confortable.

> the guys trooning out after contacting them, the succubi hold all the cards in the relationship.

troon out believe it or not is more anti masulinity than the the /succ/ your cooming too.
many of these "men"are not looking for sex
they are looking for something to emulate to learn to be a woman thgey don't actucally care about their partner thinks if they like the idea.
and to be honest if someone wants to do something their going to do it anyway.

>How to explain. I had relationships with girls before. You have to be on command of yourself and her.

no i think you need to guide a woman you don't have to command them but yes you do have to contorl your self every spirit will expect that.

You have to order her and sometimes deny what they think for their own sake.

they have free will to say yes and no if its too much for them they also will back off just like any human would.

>They like and want this. Being assertive and on top of things.
>Capable. Never met a girl who honestly enjoyed having to be bossy.

aka woman want men to be men.
duh.
if that wasn't obvious. as for the bossy thing that depends on the /succ/ your with. some are, some don't care and some want it as a requirement.

>But with succubi? From all the accounts on these threads you are on the leash.

>your who ever you want to be bb

But with a succubus, you don't have any power over her right? That would violate the principles of Lilith.

shes not the only succ in the world but its what ever gets it up young anon. but yes you should listen to the mother of all succubuss first they are her daugthers after all she knows them best.

>Women are the superior sex in the end, right?.

that's just opioion
personally we are just equal opposites.
you think of them anyway you want.
>>
File: 1709773505041902.jpg (615 KB, 1179x1158)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
>>37861004
>the succubi hold all the cards in the relationship. They can leave if they want. They are the ones who initiate sex.
not really no
I think you are greatly overestimating the power of spirits compared to humans. What's really going on is the love spirits want to please their bf. And a submissive man wants to be weak and not really be more powerful than their gf. So the gf "dominates" the man.
Humans are naturally far stronger than most spirits. This includes succubi. It's just a kayfabe thing.
You might be surprised to know how desperately some of the love spirits in this community are struggling to "keep up" with their human bf and stay "on top". The only way it's possible is if the human basically makes zero progress and tries as little as possible to learn and gain more power. And that describes well, a huge number of the guys here. In that case, it's easier for the spirit to stay on top.
>They like and want this. Being assertive and on top of things.
My gf exactly conforms to this, just like a normal woman
>They can come and go as they please
Again, that's not true. It's just that few people want to learn how to boss around a spirit woman, mostly because the community is filled with a massively unusual number of submissive men.
Another thing that complicates that is how many people here have extremely shitty spirit senses and have no idea their spirit gf is with them pretty much 24/7. They just think the spirit "comes and goes".
>That would violate the principles of Lilith. Women are the superior sex in the end, right?
Uh, no. That's not how it works at all. There are many love spirits who have nothing to do with lilith. And lilith allows the succubi she sends to do whatever they want, more or less. And there is a seemingly infinite number of them. An infinite number of possibilities, you can summon any kind of woman with any kind of preferences, more or less. This includes women who want to be submissive and are attracted to a powerful man.
>>
File: IMG_0017.jpg (195 KB, 1200x1864)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>37860207
god this is def gonna get me accused of larping but I passed out right after making that post since I was sleep deprived from work and I had a very strange dream about the very thing I posted about.

Now the obvious explanation is I had it on my mind and it affected my subconcious but I don't really dream like that. I ended up taking a form and vaguely trying to loosh some anon but the dream destabilized and had no internal logic and I woke up. There was some FF VII and Darth Vader imagery in there as well. What destabalized the dream is I found myself aware that I was in my bedroom, for some reason a raccoon was in my bedroom and I tried to fight the raccoon

The form I took was odd and nothing like I expected. I looked more like a mix of Lilith from Darkstalkers (I like the character but not that much, I've never fapped to her either only Morrigan) and those stupid blue and pink haired meido characters from that one franchise I can't remember the name of and have never seen. Rem or something. That actually pisses me of because I know troons like the later characters

Some beautiful imagery right at the end though. I was in a minimalist skybox on top of a mountain cliff and rode a gondola/lift into mountains that looked like a mix between the Swiss Alps and the Chinese Duyang mountains from Guilin with strands of light filtering in from the clouds like a chinosoroie city of unknown kadath. The dream ended with a monitor in the gondola playing more FFVII Remake stylizing/inspired content but concerning a corporate executive who tried to found a city with idealistic intentions only for it to become a corrupt slave state.

The sexual content was odd because it really did feel like someone else was inside my dream but we just kind of floating around eachother like magnets and I woke up

I never dream in such a input/output fashion. Very odd. Something tried to connect with me but it felt mutually involuntary on both my and their end.
>>
>>37858015
>jews despise Lilith and her children and labeled them demonic evil beings.
So? Doesnt mean you or anyone needs to agree with them. The only one here jumping to conclusions is you. But then again you reek of newfaggotry and nu/pol/

And
>lolcow
Holy shit, you must be new. Do you even know what that term is used for?

>Why the fuck would you accept a story that even 95% of jews don't accept? It makes no sense.

Because Jung. What you're doing is good however. Regardless of contradictions (you shouldnt believe a word of it because its Jewish, but also jews don't believe it, so why do you believe it?). The point of my original question was to explore the essential elements of the story. However the thread hivemind says "NOOOO ITS A FAKE STORY BECAUSE IT JUST IS OKAY!?". If you really want to know what I believe in, then just consider what I'm doing now. Wanting to understand and actually discuss the essential elements of something conceptual, sheering, and reducing, lol.
>>
i wanna become succubus, what do?
>>
>>37862024
why do you ask the same thing over and over
>>
>>37862037
i haven't changed my mind, and i haven't found a reliable way to do it on my own
>>
>>37838939
No you absolutely don't lmfaaao.
>>
>>37860207
No dud, don't try it on me. But send me your discord user ong. We can trade esoteric gay
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (200 KB, 850x850)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
What do you guys think about crystals? I've always dismissed it as dumb shit but after getting a few they do seem to have an "energy" to them but I still think the way people use them as talismans is retarded. I see them as the occult equivalent of frosting on a cake. Here is the blind impression I had of various rocks
>selenite: Feels fragile, weak, slightly disorienting but also slightly magnifying with an overall airy character
>carnelian: Feels sexual decadant and primal to me I dunno why, feels slightly evil
>Lapis Lazuli: Maybe it's the egypt connection coloring my presumptions but this shit feels elevated and slightly judgemental in that old world justice kind of way. Like it reflects the evil in your soul. Both Carnelian and Lapis have the same feeling but reversed

>Citrine. Hope mine isn't treated amethyst. Feels focusing but sexual. This is my personal favorite and the most balanced feeling one for me
>Amethyst: A fan favorite but makes me feel slightly drunk. I think this one is overused because of how cheap yet vivid it is
>Onyx: I don't like it. It feels like putting your head inside a bell
>Tiger's Eye: Unironically feels like a tiger
>Adventurine: I like this one alot for some reason. Feels grounding and bookish
>Opal: Love it but it feels dangerous somehow

All quartz feels magnifying to me and bad if overdone

I've never really done a deep dive into the supposed effects of these stones so I'm wondering how similar my impression is to what others claim
>>
File: IMG_0023.jpg (93 KB, 500x500)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>37862263
I don't have a discord rn.

The offer is for people who are a 1 or 2 on the kinsey scale but are just hypersexual towards any form of femininity. Like how traps aren't gay
>>
>>37862278
>"selenite"

More like Incelenite lol. What a cuck crystal.

>he didn't harvest the gems himself by boring deep into the earth's crust or by discovering ancient tombs

ngmi
>>
>>37862278
All physical symbols are just window dressing to help you connect with spirituality, none of them do anything. It's the equivalent of putting on a headdress and dancing around the fire until you've psyched yourself up into thinking you're Big Buffalo Thunder and can raid the other tribe without fear.
>>
File: IMG_0025.jpg (119 KB, 850x1204)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>37860268
Heh, that'll work for my new name. I was gonna go with something related to Hsien Ko but Leona will do. She's not my waifu or anything I just like her proportions and athletic definition. Her OG outfit and idle animation makes my muscles release Nitric Oxide
>>
What’s a good offering to give Lilith? I’ve recently felt her call and I think that I’d like to work with her.
>>
>>37861997
>Do you even know what that term is used for?
yes, people like you
>>
>>37860002
>have the same playbook as well.
From my point of view that is not entirely accurate.

In the past, medieval europe, common people couldn't even read the bible and there was a huge difference between the average believer and the ordained clerics and educated folk. Also there is a huge difference between the bible and the catechism. Also some prayers like the rosary have their origin not in clerical instructions but have been born organically from the people in the 12/13 hundreds in western europe.

Yes there are tyrannical and repressive force in christianity, I am not denying that. But there are also highly spiritual and idealistic and humanitarian forces in christianity too.

Now the next point is if you have ever been in christian chat that allows different currents of christian belief you would know that their beliefs are so different that they are often in passionate opposition against each other.
For example there are worlds between adventist and a catholic. Some adventist even going so far saying that catholics are worshiping the antichrist, said to be the pope.

The emphasis on an individual's personal connection with god is an important aspect of Christian theology, this has historically enabled some Christians to challenge religious authorities or promote their own doctrines of faith based on their own understanding and interpretation, leading to self-criticism and reform movements within Christianity.

I think this is a contributing factor why western europe was able to technologically evolve beyond the standards of east asia in the 19th century.
Just think about Martin Luther who dared to questioned the pope and practices of the catholic church, not out of a sense of atheism but out of a sense of being a true christian.
Don't get me wrong i am highly against the hierarchical structure of churches but that doesn't mean that I just throw out all other things of christian theology. I think that would just be unnecessary.
>>
>>37860002

I think it can argued for christianity, or the schism in europa between catholics and protestants, to be a contributing factor for the foundation of the industrial revolution. From the protestant sprang the calvinists whose philosophy allowed for more technological and cultural progress.

It should not be forgotten that the first modern scientist were christians, just like the prominent figures of the Enlightenment were christians as well. Not to mention that monasteries in medieval Europe played a significant role in preserving and advancing knowledge, including scientific studies, during that era.

So I do not think your complete condemnation of christianity is that "objective".

I am not trying to apologize for bad deeds done by christians. The inquisition and witch hunts were horrible things, but reducing christianity to these things is just not the whole picture.
Also I am always anti-establishment so I am against churches since I think spirituality is a personal thing. That beeing said I think there are value in some parts of christian theology.

Beyond that a long time ago christians fed me when I am homeless and with no money and food, without wanting any religious confessions from me. So yeah I can't really watch silently as you shit on those good people, just because you came across some very bad or repressive christians.

I understand your resentment, since you seem to have grown up in a very repressive religious environment. I am genuinely sorry that this happened to you and I am not trying to protect or apologize the perpetrators.

Also who is the guy in your previous posts image? Is that supposed to be Thomas Aquinas? I think he was never entangled in this sorts of misdeeds your meme seems to be referring too.
Thomas Aquinas was a very good scholastic christian theologican, no need to unjustly deface him like that..
>>
>>37860002

>I dunno you seem mighty tiggered when I said Christcucks and Trannies are all the same. Actions speak louder then words bro.
I just think it was funny how you falsly claimed me being a "religious fag", because you were so triggered by me mentioning the love of jesus lol

I am not anti-tranny. Trannies can be very interesting and intelligent. But yeah I also came across evil tranners who bullied people. It is just not fair to say all trannies are bad because some individuals who are trannys are bad. It's like saying all painters are nazis, just because Hitler was a Nazi. There is no causation. Same with feminism, christians, woke people and many more.

>I agree now if people would just keep religion and identify politics out of shit where it doesn't belong. But we all know that ant happening.
Problem with that is that everything is more or less politics, especially in liberal democracies. Liberal democracy is not a perfect system but still from my point of view the best system we have if fundamental human rights are maintained and protected.
"Non-religious" political ideologies like nationalism, nazism, or communism can be considered to be religions in themselves.

I think that is because humans are spiritual beings, hence some amount of religio
n/spirituality will always be there.
>>
>>37860002

>And you say I'm cynical, not that your wrong but nice to meet ya to kettle.
I said you are irrationally and unneccessarily cynical. The emphasize on my critique was on the irrational part. I am not against cynism if it makes sense.
I for example am just cynical because I love the truth even if the truth is not as pretty as romantics and sentimental women believe it to be.

>Again further illustrating my point about religion
I don't get what you are trying to illustrate. I talked about what the love of jesus is supposedly (theologically) about. And you started to ramble about how christians don't live up to the that theological ideal of unconditional love, now if anything you are just illustrating the word "supposedly" from my original statement.

>Don'tcha mean "Have a blessed day?" either way, you as well.
Lol, don't be a passive-aggressive bitch like that. I am not christian. I denounce Jesus Christ. I denounce Jesus Christ being the son of god. There? Happy now?
>>
File: autism off the scale.gif (490 KB, 498x290)
490 KB
490 KB GIF
>>37862024
>i wanna become succubus, what do?
What have you tried so far? If what you have tried hasn't worked, you'll need to try something new, won't you?
If you just ask generic questions like that, people can only give you generic surface level advice.

>>37862278
>What do you guys think about crystals?
crystals are real and they work, but I think the individual stone might matter more than its type. In other words, you need to pick up each rock and feel its "energy" to see if it's something you like. Any object can pick up energy or "become alive" on its own, regardless of its material.
If you read the official "meaning" of the stone and a bunch of synchronicities line up that exactly match what you were looking for, then great. If the two seem to contradict or feel "off", then put down that rock and find another one.

>>37861997
>Do you even know what that term is used for?
Yes, you are a lolcow because people laugh at you.
>The point of my original question was to explore the essential elements of the story. However the thread hivemind says "NOOOO ITS A FAKE STORY BECAUSE IT JUST IS OKAY!?"
I'm not sure why you keep doing this, then act surprised when you get pushback and no one wants to play along with your "explorations".
I mean your response to getting educated on cabalism is to repeat back a strawman in allcaps. Does that even deserve a response?
No one else wants to play along with you. Go "explore" those things on your own, especially considering how little value you place on other people's input. I mean, why are you even here if you're going to react that way? This is why people label you as a troll or autistic. You either don't understand social cues, or don't care. Either way, your inputs are... I mean they speak for themselves. They're laughable.
Continuing to do this just makes you seem like someone trying to "drag" the discourse in a certain direction which no one else wants or appreciates.
In other words, go kys glow nigger
>>
>>37860012
>Being a "valid philosophical perspective" in the opinion of an AI isn't really saying much, and if you rely on that, you will have the philosophical depth of an AI.
AI just happened to agree with me.

>The reason its a junk philosophy is because it falls apart under scrutiny.
>Specifically: The world is not JUST split into "Transcendent beauty" and "horrible shit" as your examples consistently assume.
I think there are many grades between absolute beauty and absolute ugliness, it is just that beauty is objective and measurable. So one person can have 8/10 points of objective beauty while another has only 6/10 points on the objective beauty scale.

>In reality, there's INFINITE potential examples of things that are perfectly beautiful for one person, and don't do anything for another, and for which there is ZERO objective way to label the thing as "beautiful or not beautiful". Just look at fandoms, ffs.
Only true under your concept of beauty which is subjective. I would describe your concept of beauty as: "Subjective preference or incentive resulting from a specific individuality"

>You might also consider that separate from "beauty", which is an intimately emotional judgement, there is "craftsmanship" which can be measured much more objectively.
No every tool or work of craftsmanship has to be aesthetically pleasing. For example plumbing just needs to work.

>(and the distinction gets more confusing because high-level craftsmanship IS the skillful conveyance of beauty, including using tools like the "language of film").
I don't know what "language of film" is supposed to be. You are talking about messages conveyed by pictures?

>You might ALSO ALSO consider the role of ideology in your thinking,
I have been accused of being a "classicist" before. Didn't even know what this meant back then.
>>
>>37860012

>since there tends to be a strong "Rebellion against modern degeneracy" line of thinking among people who spout the "objective beauty" line.
Not really. It is just that all the data suggests the blackpill is true, from that I can conclude that objective beauty must exist.

By the way: that: >37859999 is not me. I made my peace with Lilith and succubi and this thread some time ago.
>>
File: 8328487327089478923748.jpg (97 KB, 1000x596)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>37837571
I now understand that I was an absolute fool that was added I was already in bad standing with one of the four queens before understanding the bad karma I got in the past. So if I got stuck in this conundrum it was fully my fault.

Anyway, there is a certain kind of spirit that mimics the succubi, arrives to work on your chakras and even makes you feel THAT good, while other days she subjecs you to pain and gaslights you. I met her in a lucid dream, she was blond and cute and tomboyish and had a charming way of dangerous but cute talking (I think she was either a real dea, while the gaslighting spirit got her place, in which case goddamnit I didn't think I would grow as a tomboy appreciator, or the succubus just set me up with the retarded gaslighting imp, in which case I am the first to say that was fair enough, I would not elaborate further but I deserved that).

Anyway, I fucking hate you and I wish you go get reborn in a good and loving family that could accompany you while living through interesting times so that you could understand the pain that is to be a human being left without instruction booklet under a society that gets shat on both ways by the demiurge, you fucking liar.
>>
>>37863235
Are you that guy that tries to impersonate me here:
>>37858013
>>37857954
>>37859999
In a very provocative way and a lot of unnecessary swearing in an attempt to turn people against me? Or why are you hijacking my discussions without saying "NTA"?
>>
File: MeGettingGroomed.jpg (217 KB, 723x1024)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>37863381
>>37863381
>>37863381
NEW THREAD!
>>
>>37858863
Right. Just trying to help you avoid the trap of identifying with your body and conflating its wants with yours

>>37858871
Beauty is a characteristic of objects, not of subjects. You're falling into a trap the tulpamancy community did, where you're conflating various concepts

>>37859173
Keep in mind that what spirits say is often filtered through your perception and a lot of people just hear what they want to. It's why abrahamists see demons everywhere, and thelemites see goetic entities with weird shapes, when to most people who summon them blindly those spirits just look human, maybe with wings or horns

>>37860580
I just finished having sex, but all right. It's more fun than listening to the various idiots complaining about my spirit partners

>>37861004
>Are succubi relationships necessarily anti masculinity?
No
>I had relationships with girls before. You have to be on command of yourself and her. You have to order her and sometimes deny what they think for their own sake.
And that's masculinity to you? There are plenty of interpretations that aren't about being above//in charge of a woman. How do you think gay men in relationships act?
>Women are the superior sex in the end, right?
*Gender, and yes. That doesn't mean you have to be a full sub. There are plenty of different ways for relationships to work. Projecting physical relationship dynamics onto spirit relationships doesn't work very well because it's just so different

>>37862024
I posted an in depth answer in my last reply. Read the link. Or ask Lilith who to speak to for the hardestcore succubus transformation you can get. I have no idea how she'd react to that

>>37862663
Chocolate, flowers, that sort of thing. Maybe cook something and offer her that. Deities seem to really enjoy a personal gift

>>37862745
So you're saying the best parts of christianity are separate from theology? Perhaps... the "pagan" parts, one might say?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.