[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 145dvs00127jp-1.jpg (78 KB, 720x540)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
I need 25 experts on 'flesh animation', and some assorted artists for 'FX'.

I'd like 10 programmers, and one that's actually good. We'll do 'stickman-extremes' and adapt ML to produce neat novel rendering methodologies.

Basically, choreography is always screwy, but we need it to be 'adaptive to LLVM output vectors', and then maybe there'll be experiments for attention-retention-to-conversion-ratio. If you know what I mean, you can sign up as a 'partner'....

If you're the kind of party which entirely manages websites and communities for communication, You can sign On as much As you Like.

Basically, ain't gonna be disappearing genitals. And the 'storyline factor' you can actually achieve, instead of someone 'rapes you for storylines' and then feeds them back to you with the best parts stolen.

So if you have concepts, that's neat too. Like IDK. Maybe that's a customer already... I kinda thought, maybe, maybe, we have real artists somewhere, but the angel of choice never cared to have his own creative industry...
He just wanted to show me 'foreign ladies'.
But I never knew; they were already 'His'....

THE POINT IS; we'll make this stuff finally work! Like really work! You can finally have a proper interactive narrative, and tell it what to do, and it does it all fair and square; no 'uhgh we hadda break ur LLVM xprnc'..

None of the 'but now that you seen it, it's like blabla with god so gimme pennies'
>>
quacks!

nobody e-mails the great master

even the googer no eat
>>
OK. Do you have like contact info or are you larping? A website? a PO Box?
>>
>>983536
I make flashlights for a Japanese company, does that work?
>>
>>983613
You can find me at YouTube. com
Please contact me there for more info
>>
File: 983.png (109 KB, 340x444)
109 KB
109 KB PNG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.