[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 10regionsus.jpg (31 KB, 565x343)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
How can I overlap these maps so that they have perfectly the same borders? Is it even possible, regardless how (hand or AI).
>>
Image 2
>>
File: imrs.php.jpg (276 KB, 1484x1146)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
Image 3
These three images are a few of 30. They are meant to give the idea.
>>
I BEG OF YOU!!
>>
>>454855
>>454856
>>454857
>>454868
I don't get it
>>
File: adsas.png (4.38 MB, 2317x1548)
4.38 MB
4.38 MB PNG
>>454869
I would like to lay one over the other, so I get divisions and divisions all united in one picture. I want to see how many "states" there would be. But some maps are obviously rendered differently, so I need to "adjust" frontiers. I want to know if there is a way of doing that like Free Transform on Photoshop, but quicker.
>>
File: H3DA.png (5.55 MB, 2808x1876)
5.55 MB
5.55 MB PNG
>>454871
That image above, turned into this. But fast. With many more. Without doing it hand-by-hand, map by map.
>>
You would have to do it yourself manually. Erase what you don't need an lay them on top of one another. Use transform tools to scale them. You can set the opacity of the top layer for a guide.
>>
>>454872
yeah, I dont have a beter idea than that either >>454873

it probably helps turning the individual instances into smart objects and croping them to the most minimally sized bounding box, since handling the transform tool will be way easier afterwards.
also try using the puppet warp tool for fine tuning!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.