[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

top kek, have fun dying for israel
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/05/11/germany-considering-conscription-for-all-18-year-olds/
>>
>>1294334
can y'all make up ur minds lol, first ur complaining about muslims in germany, now ur complainin about dyin for israel, jus stop the tomfoolery like omg smh.
>>
>>1294346
>xe doesn't hate both muslims and jews
>>
he's making threads again
>>
>>1294334
The Germs will never pay back what they took from us.
I lost my great great 2nd cousin Sarah, and my great great great 3rd uncle David. They wound up as cabbage fertilizer.
Never again.
The Germs must bear this burden until the true Messiah returns to free us.
>>
>>1294372
Why are you obsessed?
>>
>>1294346
OP is the same schizo who whines about reddit while also being a literal confirmed redditor.
>>
>>1294401
I'm not the one who hates this board and its customs, that's you
>>
>>1294403
You've been doing this cope for over a year now. Don't you have any self respect?
>>
>>1294414
>You've
Everyone else here except the gun schizo hates you and wants you to go back.
>>
>>1294416
Cool, that's never happening so you can>>1294416
stop coping now
>>
>>1294402
sounds like you are having delusions
>>
>>1294416
why would I care about trannies hating me?
>>
>>1294453
Why would you come to a board you think is full of trannies every single day?
>>
>>1294461
to try to convince you to 41% and to stop you from getting a foothold like you ruined /n/ and /gif/
>>
>>1294467
>>>/bant/
>>
>>1294334
This is to reverse low troop readiness related to a convrntion war against Russia, as they promised at the lasr NATO meeting
>>
>>1294334

hahaha. Cant wait to see private Akhmet yelling at Lt. Von Hitlerhoff: "DUU STRESS MICH!! WIESO STRESST DU MICH!! DU STRESS MICH!! WER BISS DUU!!?? DU STRESS MICH!!"
>>
atleast I stan loona... >:)
>>
>>1294334
They need to kill the officers that refuse to kill their globohomo masters, and take their country back exterminating all the jews.
>>
>>1294649
brown shill, the nazis weren't on your side. just a reminder
>>
>considering to reintroduce mandatory military service now that conventional wars in Europe are back on the menu
Wow, who could have seen this coming?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.