[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Share.pdf (315 KB, PDF)
315 KB
315 KB PDF
Can someone share either of these books here? I know it was shared somewhere on 4chan but I can't find it
>>
>>620216
https://annas-archive.org/md5/182bd973bbe8de95907371d4c6fa6bde
>>
>>620217
Thank you sir. Thank you very much.
>>
>>620219
You're welcome
>>
>>620216
The second book hasn't been shared here. Nice try
>>
Time to start sharing then bud, or put on the zhed
>>
>>620224
Well, i bought and scanned it and don't give away freebies
>>
>>620224
How about it then, hop to.
>>
>>620227
you stuck up moron. Shove it up your arse then, you fecking eejit.
>>
>>620227
Who cares. If you don't share, someone else will
>>
>>620235
Yeah i see how many people volunteer to do that
>>
>>620216
What is that second book name (I can't read Chinese)?
>>
>>620240
Amazing Paper Origami Book from SAOC.
>>
>>620241
Thanks!
>>
>>620217
could you upload it elsewhere? I can't download from this site
>>
>>620310
Anyone can download from that site. Can't never could do nothing.
>>
>>620310
Here ya go. Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/file/WdMxzSCT#qdMhw143e-Ai5RQAXiKY4XyFWtSOdF9cImaZb3vdg5Y
>>
Does anyone know the shipping price for EU countries when buying books on SAOC online shop? I am interested in Chinese New Year Origami 2024.
>>
>>620390
Go through the ordering process, and it will tell you before you complete the order.
>>
>>620393
I know that. But then I would have to create an account. There's no ordering as a guest option on SAOC.
>>
>>620396
You would have to create an account either way, so what's the problem?
>>
>>620390
14-24 eur. Depending on the book
>>
Didn't want to create a new thread just for that, so hacking this one.
Is there already a pdf of attached book available somewhere? I could not even find information about it on giladorigami.
>>
Yo anyone gots some new one
>>
>>621074
Nobdy gots nutin, dude.
>>
File: zzz.png (38 KB, 242x310)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>621072
It looks like a Chinese version of #5 book from Real Origami series of Fukui Hisao.
Cover is a bit different from (picture related) Japanese version.
>>
>>621075
Nah they gots bro
>>
>>621077
Nah, they dnt gots fr yu.
>>
Aint asking u kid
>>
>>621079
Yur missin the hole point. No one is gona share with yur ignant ass the way yu keep aksin and writin. You learn how to ask and write properly, instead of always demanding, then maybe we might be inclined to help you out once in a while.
>>
Ok kid if u wanna up up, na na
>>
>>621082
Nah, lil' boy, not fr yu. Nvr fr yu.
>>
K kid
>>
>>621081
Well, then the rest of us are screwed. That guy will never leave, he is always here demanding stuff.

Honestly, I am also irritated by his writing style. But what if he can't do better? If he has some sort of communication issue or something. Maybe he don't understand that he is being impolite or how you say "arrogant". Yet, I never noticed that he was being vulgar or offensive to anyone.
>>
>>621086
No, he just likes being irritating and rude. But, like you said, never vulgar or offensive.
>>
>>621093
Then you get irritated quite easily. That guy probably isn't even native English speaker.
>>
>>621095
Now, it sounds like you're getting defensive.
>>
>>621096
Nonsense. Now, stop being a snowflake and share Chinese New Year Origami 2024 or Works of Kyohei Katsuta 2. Please.
>>
>>621097
I thought so, now you are being vulgar and offensive. I think I will just stick to trading.
>>
>>621098
I thought so. Nothing else but trolling...
>>
>>621098
Same, sometimes I feel like sharing then this idiots come around and he's so irritating I don't want him to enjoy anything I have. I don't think it's a language problem, how many people who barely know English use slang and stupid AF abbreviations?

I think he does so on purpose, congratulations, now thanks to you nobody will get anything.
>>
>>621099
That's exactly what you do on a daily basis, troll. You have yet to share something in here. All you want is for everyone to hand you everything on a silver platter. Not going to happen.
>>
>>621098
>>621100
I wouldn't be surprised if one of these two geniuses "created" this slang man. Just so they could troll more and more about not sharing. Imagine how pathetic that would be.
>>
>>621102
Imagine how pathetic you sound right now, criticizing two people you know nothing about.
We are not the ones that keep writing all that slang crap that this other moron keeps writing in here, then comes back and finally writes proper just to defend himself. It would probably be best just to leave well enough alone, and move on to a better subject.
>>
>>621101
>That's exactly what you do on a daily basis, troll.
I was explaining to you, not trolling, that maybe you are taking mr. Slangman too seriously. Or is he your imaginary friend, I am not sure anymore.

If by trolling you mean
>>621097
>Nonsense. Now, stop being a snowflake and share...
..it was my reciprocal reaction to your stupid comment
>>621096
>it sounds like you're getting defensive.
>>
>>621104
Look man, just get used to the fact that no one is going to share with you, so just move on. I'm done talking to you.
>>
>>621103
>then comes back and finally writes proper just to defend himself
I, another anon, was defending mr. Slangman who is either your creation or actual person with one weird and annoying writing style. But I don't expect you to believe me so I will stop now.

Anyway, enjoy your trading and making excuses or fake reasons for not sharing anything publicly.
>>
>>621105
You are so full of shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.