[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hi.png (12 KB, 312x293)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
Audiobookbay recently added a feature to disable comments on torrents because people kept making fun of the dogshit political books that get uploaded constantly
>>
>>1297647
Remember, they cannot survive outside of a vacuum of censorship.
>>
>>1298105
That's not censorship, you wombat turd.

I swear every conservatard thinks it's their god-given right to call people niggers and walk away unscathed.
>>
>>1298379
It is. Not a conservative btw.
>>
>>1298544
Nah, someone comes up and does that, it's your god-given right to knock their fucking teeth out.

And I am a conservative btw
>>
>>1298547
nigger
>>
>>1298379
actual me replying, not a conservative either, I hate Israel. Also you're a nigger.
>>
>>1298547
believe it or not, we dont all wake up and obsess over the feelings and perceived slight of blacks. i will say whatever the hell i please. if u think free will makes u a cuckservative, then u are a simpleton. besides, conservatives are busy sucking off every jew they possibly can to rly care about anything else atm
>>
>>1298379
>mutts think the concept of censorship is limited to the American constitutional definition of it
oof
>>
>>1298379
>implying liberals don't call people niggers
Don't confuse us with you faggot progressives. We were talking shit about ghetto trash long before you were born.
>>
>>1298547
you're not a conservative you're a faggot
>>
>>1298547
Nigger
>>
>>1298547
Nigger
>>
kinda seems like they should have limited comments on this thread
>>
>service provider adds on optional feature that nobody has to use
>OP kills a thread to cry about it and thread is just rinse and repeat accusations of niggerism
muh deep and nuanced analysis on the inflations long term effects Generation Alpha's opportunities to become first homeowners and how that will mirror general populations turst in us mint in relation to Partitio terrarum imperii Romaniae has been trumped. This optional feature is censorship REEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>1298547
Nigger.
>>
>>1298105
Once again we know he was right
>>
>>1311812
What in the fuck do you think book burning is, other than an extreme form of censorship, shitbag?
>>
>>1298379
>>1298547
You're a nigger and deserve the bullet you cocksucking little cockroach.
>>
>>1311835
Oh no, the big brave keyboard warrior is angy. What's your follow-up move, screaming impotently at nothing again?
>>
>>1311841
>What's your follow-up move, screaming impotently at nothing again?
*while masturbating, yeah.
>>
>>1311812
>Destroying books that offend you
Most snowflakiest behaviour ever
>>
>>1311831
Extreme censorship is good when it is against jews

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.