[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download (12).jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Am I the only guy who likes to travel abroad and try local McDonald's stuff? Pic related, Banana Pie in Brazil
>>
>>2655068
>goyslop :/
>goyslop, foreign place :D
>>
>>2655069
You laugh but Mcdonalds Japan is some of the best food I've had in my life. I don't know how they do it but my burger LOOKED like the picture. It was probably healthier too so I wouldn't call it goyslop, pretty sure they use better ingredients the further you are from america
>>
>>2655070
McDonalds Japan...I'm Roving it!
Ra-Ra-Ra Ra Raaaaa!
>>
>>2655068
Trying unfamiliar overseas fastfood can be part of the fun of travelling. Sometimes you don't want a big long meal or an overpriced pastry overlooking a fountain, you just want something quick, easy and interesting.

Finding that France uses re-usable plastic cups and fry boxes in their McDonalds. Finding that they have a fast food chain that does nothing but "French tacos" and making the mistake of ordering an XXL one.
>>
>>2655068
Goyslop {$bigCorp} strikes again!

Look how the logo is prominently placed.

/trv/ isn't /biz/.
>>
>>2655073
Why do you feel the need to show logos and mention brand names in posts? It's fucking eery and weird.
>>
>>2655078
/trv/ also isn't /pol/, and you sound paranoid and retarded. Your Cluster A personality disorder is making your see Glowies and conspiracies everywhere.
I think this guy Foreign McDonalds. Actually, I think he's Roving it.
>>
>>2655080
Shilling American brands = a sign of mental illness. I have no idea why you'd do it for free.

There's no conspiracy, you're just a conditioned useful idiot who 'spreads the good word'.
>>
New Zealand McDonalds was pretty good. I like that in Thailand they give you unlimited self-serve sauces.

>>2655079
>>2655078
get it together mate.
>>
>>2655088
If you want to shill faggy franchises, go to /biz/.
We don't need your stock ticker shilling here.
I literally don't register your goyslop.
>>
>>2655091
shilling is not allowed on /biz/
>>
>>2655096
Then keep it the fuck out of here. We don't want your American faggot franchise nonsense spamming the board. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>2655091
/tvl/ has been infested with this edgelord /b/tard 14yo bullshit recently. No one cares about your out of place mental illness anger or frail ego. Go argue with retards on one of the retard boards, retard. You ain't traveling anywhere anyway when you're just a LBH that has never left, kekekekekek
>>
>>2655102
I've lived in 8 countries. If you've traveled you'll know that anti-consumerism is a huge thing.
This aint an American board. Why the fuck are you supporting shilling big corpo? I honestly don't understand. Do you own shares? If so, disclose it, or gtfo.
>>
>>2655103
I never shilled anything, I just said you're angry and retarded. Thanks for proving my point more though.
Sorry for the bad vibes /tvl/, most of you are cool.
>>
>>2655109
You're supporting somebody posting logos of American fast food chains in a fucking travel forum.

Like, honestly, are you mentally ill?
>>
>>2655111
>You're supporting somebody posting logos of American fast food chains in a fucking travel forum.>
This is all in your head, you can't cite any evidence or sources because their is none, dumb dumb.
>Like, honestly, are you mentally ill?>
Classic Projection fyl. It's like when dumb ppl accuse smart ppl of being stupid because they are too stupid to know they are stupid.
>>
>>2655114
>because their is none, dumb dumb
>>
File: download (13).jpg (7 KB, 258x196)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>2655103
>If you've traveled you'll know that anti-consumerism is a huge thing.
OP here and no, it isn't. Last year I've been in Aachen. At the same trip where I tried local sausage/bear I went to Maastricht to try McKroket, which I found quite underwelming
>>
>>2655068
It can be fun. But avoid the McArabia Chicken Sandwich, it's not good.
>>
>>2655103
>This aint an American board
It is. Now go whine about America somewhere else.
>>
>>2655068
mcdonalds here in malaysia has pic related
but there is a boycott of mcdonalds going on here at the moment. there have been stories of people being threatened for going into one. it's a muslim thing. i don't go to mcdonalds and i'm not a muslim, they can all do what they fucking want
>>2655103
>I've lived in 8 countries.
wow 8 countries eh, you are the realest of realtravellers
>If you've traveled you'll know that anti-consumerism is a huge thing.
lol no it isn't. the world is more consumerist than ever
>>
File: food.jpg (344 KB, 1908x1146)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>2655069
>>2655070
American food is poison.
>>
>>2655070
Japanese Mcdonalds also gets your food to you super fast. It's impressive.
>>
McRaclette > McKroket
>>
>>2655307
We also get superior lime and blackcurrent flavours in skittles and starburst
>>
>>2655078
Yeah the most successful fast food chain in history is finally cashing in on the 4chan /trv/ market lmao
>>
>>2655507
>What acts as an ad, is an ad, no matter if it was put there sneakily or because someone has become inured to a brand so far that they don't even know they are a walking ad.
>>
>>2655491
ok McFaguette
>>
>>2655307
America in general is poisonous. Every aspect of culture and life is poisonous. It poisons the mind, body, and soul. America is such a sad place.
>>
>>2655307
How is this legal?
>>
>>2655522
Republicans being sponsored
>>
>>2655069
Do you know what the "x, x, but in different country" joke means?
>>
File: OIP.jpg (32 KB, 474x478)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>2655079
>>2655087
>>2655091
>>2655099
>>2655103
>>2655111
>>
>>2655307
I'm surprised that the ketchup doesn't have red40

>>2655522
jews
>>
>>2655068
Never got the retards like you who say "I like trying to local variations!" Bitch, walk 200 feet the other direction and you'll find a local shop selling similar stuff with fresher ingredients and one-fifth the price.
>>
>>2655211
You can get nasi lemak literally anywhere for like 2 bucks in Malaysia. And it'll come with a piece of fried chicken too, unlike that.
>>
>>2655522
>>2655529
>>2656975
Republicans.
Democrats are bad too but Republicans don't make up excuses about why they can't get something done for their constituents.
>>
I like to do that too. I’ve had the McAloo Tiki Burger in India, a sweet potato milkshake at Japanese McDonalds, and onion rings in Costa Rican McDonalds.
>>
Trying funny foreign fast food is part of the fun of travelling. Having it for every meal is dumb ofc. But you can’t really visit the Netherlands without being disgusted at febo at least once

Went to Iceland with someone who wanted to eat at the one kfc branch every day until she found out there was a Taco Bell. She was a nightmare
>>
germany is good for wacky mcdonalds items
portions are also much bigger there
>>
Worst McDonalds i've had so far was in Saigon.
It may well have been on Christmas day. A slightly depressing christmas that was.
>>
>>2657064
both sides are controlled by the same parasites

stuff life side X is ______ than side Y is peak retardation
>>
>>2655211
>company has 100000 locations
>one serves an Israeli veterans club
>reeeeeeeeeeeee

>>2655307
US > UK ketchup
US > UK mtn dew it comes from actual mountains
UK > US quaker oats I can read the box and healthier ngl
US > UK doritos - they lie a lot on the packaging
US > UK creme egg, the UK egg looks disgusting like cum
UK > US Sunny D - cuter packaging + healthier
>>
>>2657368
Republicans are always full throttle for fucking over the American people
>>
>>2657379
Lmao, one of the goodest goys I've ever seen, desu. Enjoy eroding your body's systems while {$bigCorpo} laughs to the bank.
>>
>>2657368
>>2657388
The best vote you have is with your wallet. Americans choose to buy absolute slop, so that's what your hard-earned money ends up supporting - slop, manipulation, and quickened dependence on healthcare.
>>
>>2657390
Very true.
>>
>>2655307
Both versions are poison in all of these

If you're eating significant amounts of this for the additional additives in the US versions to have any effect, you've already lost
>>
>>2655307
Yeah the tiny amount of food coloring in these products is definitely the problem in these foods, not the massive amounts of sugar (HFCS and cane sugar are the same in regards to nutrition, also)

Retard
>>
>>2655307
If you eat packaged products you deserve to die of obesity
>>
>>2655307
>>2655522
>>2655529
>its the FDAs fault doritos isn't healthy
>save me FDA, I eat sugary cereal for breakfast and doritos for lunch, you must regulate it! The Red 40 is killing me!!!!!
Niggas no earthy being can make these products healthy
>>
>>2657338
Imagine traveling a few thousand miles just to say you had fucking onion rings.
>>
>>2657604
I don't think he traveled there to have onion rings, I think he just had onion rings when he was there
Are you one of those autists who makes it a point to only eat local food or something? If you're traveling for a month sometimes you just want a burger (especially somewhere with terrible cuisine like Costa Rica)
>>
>>2657610
Nothing autistic about flat out refusing to eat goyslop.
>>
>>2655068
I always try maccas in different countries. So far I can tell that Spain has the best food.
>>
>>2655078
>>2655079
>>2655087
>>2655091
>>2655099
>>2655103
>>2655111
>>2655511
You are schizophrenic. I don't mean this in a "haha le funne schizo XD" way. You are legitimately a clinical case of schizophrenia and you should seek psychiatric attention immediately, if not for your own sake then for that of everyone around you.
>>
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
>>
>>2657379
>US > UK creme egg, the UK egg looks disgusting like cum
do american creme eggs not have the gooey middle bit then?
american chocolate is foul anyway so there is no way you can be correct about this
>>
>>2657389
>>2657390
>>2657414
>>2657415
>>2657416
sweet jesus who let all the fucking food nazis in here
>>
>>2657666
Something American was mentioned without derision, so there was an obligatory autistic meltdown
>>
>>2657614
What do you think street food in India is?
>>
>>2655068
I doubt it, Americans are fucking retarded.
>>
>>2657683
Red pill on the international corporations in India.
Why do you fucking run to the defence of American goyslop?! Are your bigSlop corporations beyond reproach?
>>
>>2657713
>goyslop that poisons you in the long run if you eat to much
>goyslop that might give you food poisoning and poisons you in the long run if you eat too much
>>
>>2655068
I sometimes eat at McDonald's when I'm overseas, but I have never traveled--and would never consider traveling--for the exclusive purpose of eating at a McDonald's in another country.
>>
>>2655070
I will tell you why. Guess who doesn't work at a McDonald's in Japan.
It was like a reddit discussion I saw where they were comparing the best and worst Taco Bells in town. None of them could figure out why the worst ones were in the ghetto and the best ones were near the colleges.
>>
>>2657735
>>2657747
>Name dropping franchise names everywhere.
why? are you paid?
>>
File: suhpicyna.jpg (86 KB, 673x680)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
No feeling quite as blissful as downing 3 of these after dumping a load in a Cockatoo ladyboy.
>>
File: 500_333.png (113 KB, 500x333)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
I like to do this. I had a Cheddar Wave in the airport at a Burger King in Portugal. I got a double so it was
>2 fried chicken patties
>2 slices of American cheese
>2 slices of tomatoes
>A large cheese curd patty made of Velveeta like cheese
It made me constipated for 24 hours but it was quite tasty. I was a little disappointed there was not cheese sauce on it, it looked like there was. I guess they were thinking biting into the cheese curd patty was like a "wave". Maybe they simply forgot to put the cheese sauce on?
>>
>>2657683
>What do you think street food in India is?
Having just visited there: good. You can get a proper meal from some street food vendors. And yes, I know you have some meme webms queued up. I don't care.
>>
File: IMG_1418.jpg (478 KB, 750x426)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
When I was dating a Jewish girl I visited Israel. Found out it’s kind of taboo to eat meat and cheese together. So instead of cheese the default is hummus. Hummus burgers ain’t bad though.
>>
File: 1696733564494064.jpg (49 KB, 855x358)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>2655068
Samurai Mac!
https://youtu.be/oE4sdYHTUh8

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.