[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1458305orig.large.jpg (156 KB, 1066x800)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
nintendo should create their own phone that has in-built emulators for playing older games
>>
>>1472441
would make less money than their current tactics
>>
>>1472441
keys, emulation is a gay meme
>>
>>1472441
>>
File: Super babby.jpg (8 KB, 93x115)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Last time a community yearned for Nintendo's involvement and support, they got fucked over.
Do you crapple emukeks want this? Lol
>>
>>1478270
qrd?
>>
>>1478480
>quick
There's a list. Thread should have ended here >>1473332
>>
>>1478950
lame
might as well not respond if you're gonna be a bitch about it
>>
>>1479213
dude is just lying lol
>>
nintendo phones would be interesting
i would love to see how a company like nintendo innovates the mobile phone industry
>>
>>1472441
Nintendo phone? No, they simply need a nintedo app amd proprietary controllers for mobile. The bad news is bluetooth sucks for all controllers regardless of whatever newest interation of BT connection it uses. No, they'll need 2.4ghz controllers. That will work. Microsoft is expanding is horizons when it comes to hardware. so should Nintendo.
>>
>>1472441
>>1480985
>Nintendo phone
lmao. Never ever.
>>1481257
Nintendo has perfect rival and partner in crime: Apple.
>Two companies with the most fanatical fans exist.
>Both believe in absolute "proprietary" (Switch sticking to their proprietary cartridge is one.
>Too big to fail
Make Nintendo "official" emulator Apple exclusive (and charge full price for every single games), and it'll even thrash any other mobile games & consoles. Never underestimate the fans of both sides: they'll even pay full price only because of the brand.
>>
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1736538221/game-console-r36s-64gb
$100 ain't bad
Etsy has some good stuff.
>>
File: 1706802133273155.jpg (1.71 MB, 4680x2670)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
>>1472441
I've been saying for years that Nintendo should just recreate the N-gage. I think the world is ready this time. The Switch is already basically a phone, all they need to do is make it capable of receiving texts and calls. Ironically, I think the reason they will never actually recreate the N-gage is because they are afraid that it will make their devices easier to jailbreak, and the reason this is ironic is because Nintendo hardware has been babymode easy to jailbreak since the Wii, and their best efforts to thwart piracy seem instead to help enable it.
>>
>>1472441
The position of those controls looks nightmarish

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.