[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240517_212348.jpg (250 KB, 1831x2048)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>
File: ass.png (877 KB, 705x757)
877 KB
877 KB PNG
This new update sucks ass
>>
fuck my stupid club of dutches and poles. im NOT getting that Buzz skin.
>>
File: 20240516_210415.jpg (1.99 MB, 2709x2373)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
>>1474172
It's not a very good skin anyway.
>>
>raise rank
>get more icons
tale as old as time
>>
That's my last ranked drop of the season...
>>
Can you actually unlock brawlers through starr drops? I never got one.
>>
>>1474288
yeah but the chance for a legendary from the legendary drop is like 2.17%
>>
>>1474295
an epic brawler is just fine for me
>>
The Buzz skin would be better if once hypercharged You stayed as godzilla, Buzz's base model is ugly af

Team MechagodNita ftw
>>
What if they made a brawler you could fuck
>>
>>1474737
your Colette?
>>
>>1474309
Oh, I think I got Mandy from one. Do you know where she is on the Starr Road?
>>
Cant believe I have 100% wr on Frank in ranked. I picked him once to troll but Im actually winning.
>>
Well think I’m finally done with the game, not really fun anymore hope you guys stay well and the game gets better
>>
I cry
>>
>>1475038
I hate getting paired with level 9 shitters like you. It should be level 11 only.
>>
>>1474169
Mandy's ass candy...
>>
>>1475206
You know I prefer the term level 9 GOD
>>
ITT all retarded noobs
>>
>>1475206
the level is the least of my problems in ranked
>>
ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER BANGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1474142
>check the store
>game crashes
Neato
>>
>>1474925
I really needed to read this post, thank you.
>>
>>1475847
It's an automatic disadvantage when you get paired with players that don't have maxed out players, and then go against a team that's all 11. Then you can't even exit out of the match knowing it's an inevitable loss because you deal with the retarded bans.
>>
>>1476387
my level 10 Melodie works just fine. If your brawler doesn have a hypercharge and doesnt need few shots to kill (Piper, Bea,...) then its a non issue
>>
>>1476394
Level 9s tend to not have their gadgets, which is a bigger issue than not having hypercharge
>>
>>1476396
yeah but level 10 is completely fine in a lot of brawlers. Even level 9 on some supports
>>
>>1476527
Nobody was complaining about 10s, and more times than not, the team with all 11s is going to beat the rag tag team that has 9s and 10s
>>
>>1476547
>It's an automatic disadvantage when you get paired with players that don't have maxed out players
>>
>>1476637
What's false about that statement?
>>
>>1476704
>Nobody was complaining about 10s.
That statement includes 10s THOUGH
>>
>>1476704
everything, being under level 11 doesn't equal a loss. not dodging enemy attacks and not landing your shots does. oh and hiding in the bushes when you should be pushing and up and attacking causes the most losses from my experience.
t. legend 1 in ranked and two R35 brawlers
>>
>>1477324
It's an automatic disadvantage. Learn to read.
>>
>>1474288
since this post I unlocked 2 brawlers with my 2 legendary starr drops. Grom and Edgar will get me some trophies to enter in better clubs
>>
Hey the plant girl Lilith is pretty fun, i love playing classic metal gear tactics with her
>>
Anyone else play the modded null stars too?
>>
File: Mandy Bubblebutt.jpg (82 KB, 579x695)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>1474169
major ass, hopefully cyberbrawl is better
>>
No good drops in this megapig. Why even bother with them
>>
>>1480530
>>1474169
I'm sorry what, there's barely any shape
>>
Surge really does suck major donkey balls huh
>>
>>1481100
Sounds like a skill issue
>>
File: mandyumf.jpg (84 KB, 512x666)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>1481081
here's a better angle
>>
I could just
>>
The IQ of randoms has dropped in the last year a lot.
No matter if I play at 800 trophies or 200 they are the same level of braindead.
It's almost unplayable, 8/10 games randoms either do nothing but go straight and die over and over again or hide half the game to make a play and then die.
It's weird because I look at their profiles and they have brawlers at 1000 trophies but literally will carry gems as Edgar ,jump and die on the other side of the map. I can only assume they just play showdown all day. If you have no friends to play with this game isn't really worth your time. I guess it varies a bit according to your region but still
>>
Man i hope the seasons after cyberbrawl we get skins for brawlers like gale and otis (wouldn't mind if they are just rare skins)
>>
>>1481466
I mean it's alright
>>
Wouldn't have gotten legendary in ranked without my nigga Stu. He's underrated and versatile especially with silly modifiers
Hyper charge when
>>
>>1484553
Stu is really hard to use
>>
>Purchase brawl pass for the first time in a while
>"Unlock any brawler (up to Epic rarity)"
>My options were: Grom, Gale, Ash, Lola, Sam, Mandy, Maisie, Hank, Pearl, L&L and Angelo
>Gut reaction says the twin fags, they were broken like 2 months ago
>Look up recent tierlists
>Angelo is apparently S tier now
So I got him. Give it to me straight brawlbros, did I get scammed?
>>
>>1484631
He's been S-tier ever since he got released. But it doesn't matter what tier he is if you can't aim.
>>
God demonstrated His love to us by sending His Son Jesus Christ, who died and rose from the dead to Give us eternal life. He also promised to heal your body. If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead. He'll give you eternal life.
>>
>>1484629
I thought so too until I realized tapping the super sends him whichever direction you're walking, not towards the bad guys
>>
>>1484631
Fagelo is gonna get nerfed to shit next patch
>>
>>1484649
tiers have always been for queers
>>1484631
you fucked up royally, out of all of those options pearl is by far the best brawler you could have gotten followed by gale or lola. the rest either straight up suck a lot of cock or require you to be a world champion just to be able to use em properly like fagelo.
>>1484778
why would he get a nerf when hes ass? plus 99% of fagelo users are using the jump gadget. Garbage players + garbage gadget = hes probably gonna get some buffs. god help us if they some how find a way to buff his wall shot gadget
>>
>>1484726
Wait what? I didn’t know this either. No wonder I suck with Stu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.