[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be me
>practice Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu twice a week for 2 years
>train with people who haven’t been there as long as me for the 2 days I was there this week
>They know the fucking technique better than me
>Rub salt in the wound by trying to lecture me how to do the techniques properly instead of getting a more experienced gym member
>Feel shame for my godawful Jiu-Jitsu
>>
Quit. Now.
>>
>>197940
How the fuck do you get outdone by n00bs twice in a row??
>>
>>197940
Some people are just naturally athletic & coordinated. That ain't you.
>>197941
You may want to seriously consider this depending on why you're training.
>>
>>197940
Do your gym a favor and stop training. It’s obvious you aren’t built for the sport and you sticking around is going to embarrass your gym.
>>
Those guys don't mind cleaning the mats.
>>
>>197946
Huh wut?
>>
>>197946
I'm not cleaning your fucking mats!
>>
>>197940
Do not quit. Talk to your coach and ask him for advice on how to improve. I’m willing to bet you’ve hit an early plateau and need to work through it. It may require you completely change up your game and get “worse” in rolling for awhile until you get better.
>>
>>197940
Some people just have a knack for it. Some people are athletically gifted. Some people are younger than you. Some people have fewer responsibilities and train way more than you do. Some people come to jiujitsu with prior experience in other forms of grappling. There's any number of reasons why one person might progress more quickly than another person. Don't get butthurt, just solve the problem. Train smarter.

>>197965
This right here.
>>
>>197940
You suck dude. Probably still a white belt.
>>
>>197940
Get john danaher free solo training video from bjjfanatics

I really doubt you spend time on the ground out side of class(normal)
That's why moving your body on the ground feel weird
>>
>>197965
>Talk to your coach and ask him for advice on how to improve
ayee jus keep showing up to class my fren

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.