[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have a YouTube channel that is not getting any views at all. And before you ask. Yes, my videos are good and I am consistent in my uploads. But despite all the effort, I am not getting any views in my videos, some of them don't even get 1 view that is not mine. I've channels that are similar to mine that somehow made it to the top and were blessed by the algorithm. But the thing is that it seems like it happens at random. So if I know the ins and outs of the algorithm maybe I could use that to my advantage to make my videos more visible to the algorithm. And before you ask, I don't give a fuck about the ethics of exploiting the YT algorithm for views. You would be surprised how many big channels use this strategy to inflate their views. So, what are some way for me to exploit the YT algorithm to grow my channel?
>>
bump
>>
vump
>>
fymp
>>
>>31186874
Pay for views to get the algo lubed up. If your channel doesn't have views, it's harder to get going after that than with a brand new channel.
>>
bumper
>>
>>31186874
What is your channel called, Anon? Lemme see it.
>>
>>31188169
no
>>
>>31187645
This is unfortunately the way. Everyone does it. Pay for views or viewbots, likes, etc. until you develop a real user base then grow organically from there. It feels dirty and scummy as fuck but you're competing against every other upstart channel that is doing the same thing. Practically no one grows from 0 anymore.
>>
My channel has 70 subscribers after a little more than 10 years. I started from 0 and did it organically. You too can be a failure at youtube.
>>
>>31186874
I'll look at your channel if you look at mine.
>>
>>31189505
no
>>
>>31186874
shorts, linkages between other platforms/channels/videos on the site and engagement, keywords, but i don't know because i have no experience with this
>>
>>31191385
bump
>>
>>31186874
Join communities for this shit
Collabs with smaller creators in your niche
Share with family and friends
shameless plugs in qr codes mysteriously taped to bulletin boards, public bathrooms, spamming minecraft anarchy servers, etc
>>
Bump
>>
>>31188247
Then Perish.

>>31186874
Your channel isn't that good. Your videos are shit.
>>
>>31186874
I paid for ads on my youtube channel until I was able to do it full time. You have to make an actual ad that will get people to click though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.