[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pinker.jpg (9 KB, 230x230)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
So what diet actually leads to consistently clean poops? Just having more fiber or more fermented foods seems to make things worse.
>>
>>20463312
I always confuse this guy with Jurgen Prochnov
>>
>>20463312
if you gently rock back and forth on the toilet for about 30 seconds, it apparently does something to your intestines and will give you a better chance of shitting out a no-wiper.
>>
>>20463312
For some people, fiber actually makes it worse. Although, you can try eating the tried and true methods, more water, more bananas, and more prunes.
>>
>>20463312
>Just having more fiber or more fermented foods seems to make things worse.
Gee, I wonder why...
>>
>>20463321
>For some people, fiber actually makes it worse. Although, you can try eating the tried and true methods, more water, more bananas, and more prunes.
Oh, the highway is congested with cars? Better add more cars! That should solve the problem!
>>
>>20463312
You might need to give your gut some time to adjust to the fiber and fermented food. The bacteria needs time to adapt. It can seem worse in the beginning if you start with too much.

Coffee or too much added fat and sugar usually gives me messy poops.
>>
>>20463331
We're not talking about constipation.
>>
>>20463333
>You might need to give your gut some time to adjust to the fiber and fermented food. The bacteria needs time to adapt.
This is a myth. Nobody need fiber in any amount. Fiber wrecks the intestines, causing damage to the mucosal lining and causing inflammation. And the fermentation creates gas (hello, stinky farts!), bloating, and heat, which causes damage to the surrounding organs. Fun!
>>
>>20463337
Right, my bad, I suppose. So, just eliminate the fiber and fermented foods then. There, problem solved.
>>
>>20463350
You don't NEED a lot of things to live but that doesn't make them bad. I don't feel any issues when consuming fiber like you describe. If you have that issue then it's okay to say it might not work for everyone, but not everyone has problems like that.

I only get a bit of gas when I haven't eaten those things for a while. But when regularly consuming them I don't get gas anymore. I can eat beans and anything else and not have stinky farts.

>>20463364
OP seems to be having trouble without those things too though. Plus, eating too much fat can also cause diarrhea. I had that issue when doing an elimination diet and only eating meat. I didn't seem to have any issue when only consuming dairy though, despite consuming even more fat from that than I did with meat. Seems like my body just digests dairy fat better.

Everyone is a bit unique with what foods work best for them I guess. All you can really do is try things to see what works for you personally, but you can't say something worked for you and it'll work for everyone else. Except maybe avoiding highly processed food being better for your health.
>>
>>20463333
checked and correct
>>
low fiber animal based way of eating
>>
>>20463312
I take a spoonful of harmless harvest coconut yogurt everyday and the poops are good. If you're constipated, do some light squats for a few minutes and that'll activate the bowels.
>>
>>20463312
Main thing is finding something that works for you
Diet can definitely be the issue, try less fatty food and more fruits and vegetables
Dehydration can cause this, drink more water, if you don't drink much water drink A LOT more
For me eating a large portion of frosted mini wheats and adding 2 bottles of water a day (1 morning, 1 afternoon) on top of regular consumption always fixes this in a few days
If diet stuff doesn't help you should talk to your doc tor, medical conditions can cause this, but poor diet/hydration is by far the most likely cause
>>
>>20463496
someone post that picture of the carnivore diet guy being dumbfounded that he had 3 blocked arteries
>>
>>20463507
I never understood why the body's mechanism to being dehydrated is to shit out all of its food that contained usable water
>>
File: PSX_20230606_090828-36.jpg (327 KB, 1047x937)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
Hello
>>
>>20463312
Any deviation from the steak/egg/bacon diet will make you sick.
>>
>>20463569
That is the most 50s bathroom I've seen in a long, long time.
>>
>>20463321
Fibre can give you those big collossal low density shits
A spoonful of milled chia or something like that seems to do the job fibre wise for me. A lot of meat gives you those nice solid shits with abs, too much fat though will eventually result in a fattier loose stool
>>
>>20463312
>So what diet actually leads to consistently clean poops?
no fiber makes logs hard as rocks. with no cleanup.

fiber makes soft serve sticky shit or loose slippery horse shit chunks.
>>
>>20463319
I've been doing this for years (also using a squatty potty) because it makes the poops come out really easy, but it doesn't have any effect on necessary cleanup.
>>
>>20463550
I don't believe it. I call bullshit.
>>
ass
>>
>>20463626
https://archived.moe/ck/thread/19560780/#q19561305
this is the image but unfortunately it doesn't look like archived.moe saves full images for some reason
>>
For me, the best BMs are when I have chunks of my enemies in my STOOL!r8yr
>>
File: IMG_6679.jpg (151 KB, 487x778)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>
I eat a lot of fiber and I only ever use between two and four sheets to wipe. Rarely up to six.
>>
>>20463312
Diet matters less in this than exercise
>>
>have huge piles due to having to sit constantly at job and not taking action until it was too late
>piles basically cut of the end of the shit leaving a chunk still up my arse
>No amount of wiping prevent skidmarks and feeling dirty

Can Anything I eat fix this? Ironically getting the shits means I have less wiping issues. I don't want to have fucking surgery...
>>
>>20463951
Dried coconut will help. 1/2 cup or more per day.
And lots of water. Or even better: coconut water.
>>
>>20463908
I eat a lot of fiber and often use half a roll.
>>
>>20463562
I don’t know why you think that, but for the sake of argument; the contents in your lower intestine does not contain «usable water». This is another bodily process that requires water to function properly, and another reason to stay well hydrated.
>>
>>20464047
the lower intestines primary purpose is to draw water out to waste
>>
>>20463312
for me it was carnivore/ keto. shit 1-2x a week, no wiper
>>
ive tried more fiber, less fiber, more fat, less fat. I think pysllium is goat for no wipers, but you need to play around with the dosage. No fiber was good for a while until it worked too good and the only thing I was wiping was blood. I never used to have to worry about this shit, but as you get older your body begins to hate you.
>>
eating asparagus brussels sprouts and lettuce makes me have extremely clean no residue poos afterwards
>>
>>20465494
Your gut microbiome is probably screwed up. Also, like you said, as you age, it's harder to digest food and people tend to have the dreaded constipation due to lack of enzymes, lack of stomach acid, and just overall slowness of the muscles in the body. Aging just sucks ass.
>>
>>20465564
>Your gut microbiome is probably screwed up
I think this is it. I kind of want to blame artificial sweeteners or protein powders, but man, it could be anything.
>>
>>20466175
>artificial sweeteners
I've had issues with those and avoid them now.

Something that helped me was eating a bit of 100% dark chocolate. It's good for helping take a solid clean poop because it's got fiber and it's a little binding, plus it's technically a fermented source of prebiotics which is good for your gut bacteria to feed on. Have to be careful to not eat too much though otherwise you'll get constipated.
>>
Objectively, based on the reports of people it's raw meat. Second best is animal based with raw honey every meal for digestion.
>>
>>20463709
Thanks, that took a couple hours
>>
Use a bidet
>>
>>20463312
Back when I was bulkin/liftin, I was eating a bowl of steel cut oats every morning. After the gas factory phase ended, it resulted in very clean evacuations on a daily basis. Some were so nice, I had to take photos of them.

Don't judge me. You'll probably do it too.
>>
File: OIP[1].jpg (17 KB, 474x291)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>
>>20466377
>gas factory phase ended
This happened to me with broccoli. Was painful first couple of days but body got used to it.
>>
>>20463569
liminal
>>
File: 1596501160817.png (199 KB, 1400x569)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>20463312
how to have a nice fat shit guys?
years of MMOs have lead me to having 15sec speedrun half-liquid shits.
i miss having a nice long fat log of a shit to work on
>>
>>20465426
Was about to post that. Mouth breaks the food down, stomach reduces the food to a liquid, small intestine absorbs the nutrients, large intestine the water from the food and reabsorbs the water created/used in the previous stages of digestion.
>>
>>20463312
I eat lots of vegetables, pulses and legumes (as well as meat). I sit down on the toilet and immediately shit with no voluntary pushing required. You need to poopmaxx anon.
>>
>>20463319
If you're on the toilet and it's not coming you can also do the bodybuilding exercise stomach vacuums to get things moving. Poopmaxx
>>
>>20468951
how to poopmax?
>>
>>20468961
This sucks the poop back into the stomach
>>
>>20463569
grannny's bathroon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.