[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F6EvUR1akAAQGJg.jpg (589 KB, 1000x1087)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/CarlZha/status/1790662582225056137

Officially released by Chinese media mouthpieces.

Funny, but why cant we fight wars more like this? No people will die and the fight is decided like real men and not with that cowardly FPV bullshit.
>>
>>61637990
Because Asians are civilized unlike Europeans.
>>
>>61637990
sticks and stones
>because last time they went melee with hands combat china crushed throats and snapped necks
>>
>>61637990
Because neither side wants to redeem non medieval weaponry since they’re both nuclear. It is quite charming though
>>
>>61637990
>Funny, but why cant we fight wars more like this?
becuase its gay
>No people will die and the fight is decided like real men and not with that cowardly FPV bullshit.
killing your enemy is good and destroying them is the most important part
>>
>>61637990
>the fight is decided like real men
Real men win wars by whatever means necessary.
Still, I'd love to participate in a hand to hand melee. Shit is probably so fun (as long as you don't catch a boulder to the head)
>>
>>61637990
>Funny, but why cant we fight wars more like this?
The Indians and the Chinese have a specific military agreement aimed towards the deescalation of tensions in that specific region that forbids both sides from using firearms or any other sort of military equipment like tanks, IFVs, artillery, helicopter gunships, etc.
>>
>>61638308
That sounds retarded. Do their military not listen to direction from local commanders passed down from higher?
Is it a case of
>well we basically told Ricky and Bobby to stop fighting but they won't so we took away their guns so they don't kill each other
>>
>>61638340
anon they're both turdie countries. turdie militaries dont work like western ones.
>>
>>61638340
lmao, it does sound retarded when you put it that way
>>
>>61637990
Why isn't some chinese or indian tv show documenting this? This is pure larp fantasy. Medieval renactments etc. It's a tv series gold mine
>>
>>61637990
is that a fucking glaive?
>>
>>61638004
>boils dog alive
so true!
>>
>>61638340
Not quite, it's more a case of
>This region is actively contested but we want to avoid escalation, however we also want the territory, so we're just gonne beat the shit out of eachother until one of us can claim the region
>>
>>61638542
Look when people talk about indians they don't say middle east folks or asians. They just call'em subhumans
>>
File: 1000005225.jpg (12 KB, 222x350)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>61637990
They could've easily knocked that whole convoy into the lake if they'd had a good trap set up, like a satchel of C4 buried a few feet into the cliffside at a good steep rocky spot.
>>
>>61637990
I don't care how mad the sergeant gets, if I am tasked with throwing sticks and stones at a similarly armed enemy WILL be making ape noises while I do so.
>>
>>61638565
Gonna differ from the other anons by saying this is actually kind of a good idea. Peace between some nations is practically impossible but the risk of escalating to a hot war isn't desirable either. Medieval larping seems like a safe middle ground, and it gets us lots of cool footage and photos.
>>
File: 1708845815368212.jpg (141 KB, 1009x599)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>throwing stones
You know what the next step must be.
>>
>>61638665
Could we solve the ukrainian war with WWE matches? Fly in the tv crews and enough liquor to send a rocket to the moon.

Then for every single village each commander picks a brigade to select one guy. Each guy gets his tightest pants on and they kick the shit out of each other with color commentary.

If the ruskies reach Kiev then ZDog personally has to wrestle the biggest baddest Russian they can muster up.
>>
>>61638770
>Muscle bound slavic men in tights wrestle for the future of the east
Man these gachi spinoffs are getting pretty wild.
>>
>>61638829
Did you know Ukraine has a B-I-L-L-Y-H-E-R-R-I-N-G-T-O-N street?
>>
File: 200w.gif (792 KB, 200x151)
792 KB
792 KB GIF
>>61638770
>Zelensky loses
>Ivan losing his shit over winning Kiev
>suddenly trumpets
>John Cena appears with Raytheon shades and a Lockheed martin hat
>>
>>61638556
I respect dogs less than lobsters
>>
>>61638894
You clap at the end of movies.
>>
>>61638894
>John Cena appears with Raytheon shades and a Lockheed martin hat
It'd be XI branded shit and a china flag staff jutting out his ass. Remember john cena has a lot of "integrity".
>>
>>61638956
The last time I saw a movie in theaters was 2002
>>
>>61638280
>Still, I'd love to participate in a hand to hand melee.
I'm pretty sure there are some HEMA groups that organize large-scale melee events like this actually. Might be worth checking out.
>>
>>61637990
Can't believe they're skipping straight to world war 4 without us.
>>
>>61637990
Whats even the point in all of this?, i get both sides want to escalate but who is to gain from this soft handed skirmishes?, nobody is going to die, just seems like something to stop the boredom of manning the borders
>>
>>61639215
*dont
>>
>>61639215
Do you know how many armies took to the field and then just decided "nah, today's not the day" and turned it into a "who gets bored and hungry first" competition? This gay Jewish total war stuff is an unusual and very retarded recent development.
>>
>>61639215
China straight up took Indian land. Thats the benefit.
>>
>>61637990
This is the stupidest fucking thing i have seen all day.
>>
>>61638944
I value you less than dogs.
>>
>>61637990
>No people will die
I can personally guarantee that if westerners were involved in a fight like that there would be plenty of fatalities and also a decisive result one way or the other
Whichever side had its opponents replaced by westerners would be back to using guns within the day
>>
>>61638280
Go check out your local SCA group, my local guys do big battles quite regularly, sometimes they bring in chapters from out of state to really up the scale of the event
>>
>>61638280
>>61638974
what you're looking for is called buhurt(try it if you can)
watch out for your knees tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYxQR5haqTs
>>
>>61637990
>Manlets doing short bus to short bus combat
>>
>>61638665
I'd say what makes the disputed territory between China and India different is that there's fucking nothing for hundreds of miles around. No towns, no people, not even a goat to fuck. So you got a whole bunch of soldiers on both sides who have nowhere to go to blow off steam when they're not on duty. Oh, and everyone's continuously pissed off from the lack of oxygen due to the altitude.

That's why we got all these videos of Chang and Apu fucking each other up with rocks and medieval weapons. If any of them had guns, they'd be shooting at each other within a week.
>>
File: 1715830521484.jpg (207 KB, 422x656)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>61638519
Guandao
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guandao?wprov=sfla1
>>
>>61637990
>guns on backs
>definitely not loaded (otherwise a soldier getting his shit pushed in would inevitably start sending rounds)
>wasted weight
literally useless conflict. blood drawn for the sake of drawing blood.
what immature nations. clown ass motherfuckers
>>
>>61639340
I don't value you at all. Who gave you permission to speak?
>>
>>61637990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2lO8yacLA
>>
>>61640881
It's funny how the PLA soldier's Guandao is evidently self-made and still retains that blade shape without any necessity of doing so.
Just for the rule of cool and aesthetics larping as an ancient chinese warriorrrrrrrrr.
>>
File: IMG_1528.jpg (213 KB, 1600x903)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
Honestly one of the more entertaining minor conflicts currently unfolding, I hope both sides start making absurd propaganda movies about it
>>
File: IMG_1527.jpg (22 KB, 600x450)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
seems like the one conflict India’s arms industry might be ready for
>>
>>61637990
I DON'T like this policy only because we won't EVER see a war escalate between India and China. You guys have no idea how much I yearn for combat footage and drone footage of both pajeets and chinks getting blown up. I want to see human waves in 4k.
>>
>>61640825
Funny enough, the only pla troops with proven combat experience will be these guys
>>
>>61638542
>just asian things
>>
>the year 2024
>the 21st century
>modern warfare is:
>Russian conscripts stuck in a landscape that looks like the Somme being chased by flying killer robots
>two nuclear powers engaged in constant melee combat with spears and rocks on top of the world's highest mountains
The future is a weird fucking place
>>
>>61637990
The Cold War would have been a lot more fun if Russian and American troops threw javelins at one another from crab boats in the Bering Sea.
>>
>>61637990
Why even bother fighting in the first place if you're gonna do this shit. If you aren't aiming to kill, there's no reason to fight.
>>
>>61638004

poor sanitation in much of Asia spreads civilization like cholera, sanjeet.
>>
>>61638829

lmao lost it
>>
>>61638894

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CEEENAAAA
*PAPADAPAAAAAaaa*
>>
>>61637990
Because...
>American's (who regrettably lead the world's idea of how to do things, due to military industrial complex) are pussies and won't ever put themselves close to the harm without bombing it or hitting it with a 50 cal for two minutes first, because they literally have no martial culture other than a gun.
>Britbongs abandoned almost all their melee arts in the invention of advanced ranged combat, and even before guns, prioritized range combat, even at close ranges. They still have knives and bayonets, and aren't as bad as the burgers, but a bayonet charge still isn't quite as good as a halberd.
>Everyone else (whom I'm too concussed to go through) doesn't have enough people to feel comfortable risking them in a melee because a fairer fight means the other guy can get lucky.

I'm just waiting for the advent of power armour or cybernetics that put us back around to that kind of thing. It was an objectively more based form of combat. Less casualties, less death, more about personal skill at arms than positioning.
People historically actually enjoyed going to war, before the advent of hand guns.
>>
>>61637990
because that's a brain damage manufactory, at least they could use riot gear
>>
Chink propaganda is always funny. The last time India and Chinks fired bullets at each other the chinks ran like pussies because they had no experience and were single son Little Emperors, whereas the Indians were experienced from places like Kashmir. Chinks are a fucking joke, you're not tough nor will you ever be
>>
>>61642364
good morning sarr
>>
>>61642364
You don't seem to understand, we just don't give a single fuck if you're the yellow or dark variety of degenerate
>as long as you die
>its recorded
>>
File: 1690388206712432.png (319 KB, 530x298)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>61638004
>t.
>>
File: 1686682343916362.png (562 KB, 505x566)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
>>61640976
free men need not ask
>>
File: Cmonnow.jpg (31 KB, 565x575)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>61637990
>like real men
>chinks
>poos
>>
>>61641165
The taser trident goes hard.
>>
>>61638542
qrd?
>>
>>61642344
>because they literally have no martial culture other than a gun.
a quick browse through /wsg/ or worldstar determines that as a lie.
>>
>>61642395
I support India
>>
>>61637990
When is this Total War game coming out?
>>
>>61638635
based
>>
>>61642675
A european priest painted that.
>>
>>61641336
Imagine how the internet would get in that situation
>>
>>61642075
They should have solved the war in the boxing ring...
>>
>>61638308
It has a lot more to do with avalanches and the inability to support logistics. I mean this is in the Himalayas, they are at least 5km above sea level.
>>
>>61638829
lolol
>>
>>61639215
>Whats even the point in all of this?
It lets them keep up appearances with a much lower risk of political escalation. If some jeets smoke a bunch of chinks or vice versa and you end up with dozens of soldiers dead from hostile action in what you claim as your territory then that's a pretty good excuse to start a war or at the very least an excuse for politicians to make noise about it; a few dozen soldiers with cuts and bruises and maybe some broken bones and missing teeth not so much, especially if you can claim that they gave as good as they got. China and India are pretty butthurt about each other but neither of them want a shooting war at the moment because India knows that it can't win and China doesn't want to be seen as the aggressor, especially given the situation in Ukraine.

>>61640938
>>guns on backs
>>definitely not loaded (otherwise a soldier getting his shit pushed in would inevitably start sending rounds)
>>wasted weight
The guns are symbolic; they carry guns to say "we could have shot you but we didn't, maybe next time chang/ranjeet" as well as "if you break the rules and start shooting we'll shoot back". That said, it would be pretty hilarious if they started shooting at each other because both the INSAS and QBZ are dogshit meme rifles.

>literally useless conflict.
China and India are pretty butthurt about each other but neither of them want a shooting war at the moment because India knows that it can't win and China doesn't want to be seen as the aggressor (especially not after Russia's niggershines in Ukraine) and neither side trusts their troops to not fuck up if they arm them with anything more lethal than literal sticks and stones.

Honestly, the non-thirdie way to do this would be to just establish mutual "this belongs to us but we'll graciously allow you to camp here" zones and then once a week stage a formal melee and skills challenges or whatever.
>>
>>61639327
Well it is involving two of the world's stupidest countries (outside of Russia ofc)
Indians poo in the street and can't stop raping women, and running full steam into locomotives.
Meanwhile Chinese still boil dogs alive and build cities out of Styrofoam painted to look like concrete and then have no one live in them.
You're not exactly dealing with much smart-ness no matter how much the media and (((((college admissions))))) want you to believe
>>
>>61642344
>Entire thread about dumb, poor nonwhites doing dumb and poor nonwhite things
>Yah, but America..."
You're welcome for funding your safety and peace you insufferable little peasant.
>>
>>61645026
>Honestly, the non-thirdie way to do this would be to just establish mutual "this belongs to us but we'll graciously allow you to camp here" zones and then once a week stage a formal melee and skills challenges or whatever.

We've found a better way https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whisky_War
>>
>>61638542
What le fuck
>>
>>61639215
Brawls and melees are not as likely to escalate beyond control. So by doing it this way it allows for keeping the boarder without starting a war. Wouldn't be shocking if they start having drone battles to further keep things on low.
>>
>>61638542
Okay to be fair, I've seen methed out white people do similar shit where I live
>>
File: Retard Cap.jpg (6 KB, 318x159)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>61637990
>Knife on a stick
>No people will die
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>61637990
bring back the mandarin duck

make chinese melee formation fighting great again
>>
>>61637990
This is some Mount&Blade shit
>>
>>61637990
The PLA getting that crucial operational experience, holding kinetic exercises with their BRICS ally, honing the skills necessary for a 21st Century peer conflict.
>>
>>61637990
I want to travel to the mountains and beat the shit out of little jeets. How do I sign up?
>>
>>61638280
>Real men win wars by whatever means necessary
long term cultural subversion of your enemies included?
>>
>>61637990
I'm seeing some chinky looking fellows captured by the Chinese, are there ethnic Han Chinese/Ughyurs within India's north-eastern borders?
>>
>>61641839
Glorious
Melee
Combat
>For the Emperor
>>
>>61645026
>India knows that it can't win and China doesn't want to be seen as the aggressor, especially given the situation in Ukraine.
My money would be on India honestly tbqh. Most of them are retarded little manlets but they do have a small percentage of intelligent and determined people; and with their population that's a lot.

Whereas the Chinese military is just complete steaming dogshit.
>>
File: 20240312003459_1.jpg (827 KB, 1920x1080)
827 KB
827 KB JPG
>>61637990
Why don't they use the phalanx if they are using ancient tactics?
>>
>>61637990
>the fight is decided like real men
your "battles" look like parking lot fights in the ghetto

if that's anything to go by, your history of warfare is a joke chang, little manlets weakly stabbing at each other in fright, lining up like lemmings

do you know how futile it is to post here? to even open your mouth?
>>
>>61649175
the ground is much to broken where they are clashing to use a phalanx
ancient indian and chinese tactics revolved around elephants and chariots/crossbows receptively so not all that applicable
>>
>>61649106
nepalese indians.
>>
>>61637990
>every man fighting indvidually
wut
they should shield wall to protect themselves and kettle enemy soldiers one at a time
>>
>>61649336
terrain ist good for formations, and still the chinese used a close one for their assault against the indian held hill.
>>
>>61637990
Post webm you fucking retard
>>
File: FfgmygEVQAAC4rV.jfif.jpg (58 KB, 680x419)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>61648244
kind of weapon mix is already being used there.

mancatchers, glaives, spears and batons/shields instead of swords have all been spotted.
>>
>>61638635
As you should. A few short millennia of civilization does not erase the hundreds of thousands of years of unga bunga that flow in our veins. Everyone instinctually understands that shit. Tap into it to intimidate the enemy tribe and hype yourself and your friends up.
>>
>>61638542
>I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO
>AND I'M GOING TO THROW MY SHIT AT YOU!
>>
Two nations with a contested border not wanting to risk escalation but also not wanting to back down, so they both revert to pre-gunpowder combat - what are the chances of this happening anywhere else in the world? With modern tech and firearms being so destructive and extreme could this become an accepted alternative for settling minor territorial disputes? Each side hands their border troops some spears, pikes, swords and shields and says "go nuts boys", with the agreement that if either side leaves the disputed zone and enters uncontested enemy territory they get blasted.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>61654292
Exoskeleton technology and metallurgy techniques will continue to evolve until firearms and melee weapons are equally matched again or even surpass small arms fire for a while.

>>61642825
>I support India
Same, fuck Communist China and fuck Pakistan too. Maybe one day Pajeets and the Taliban will team up to wreck their shit for good.
>>
>>61637990
they look like savage apes. Technology winning wars favors smarter
>>
>>61641839
quick, we need to bring cavalry back just to see if it works
it's worth a shot
>>
>>61637990
would arrows/polearms/swords be allowed?
>>
>>61654457
There will never again be a balance between meelee and missile or weapons and armor like there used to be.
Carrying an energy source with you is the game changer that has tilted the tables forever. Armor obviously isnt obsolete of course but it will never be as powerful again as it used to be.
>>
File: dddd.png (43 KB, 520x600)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>61638004
>>
File: 1618157646081.webm (2.61 MB, 516x352)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB WEBM
>>61638542
Vewy intawesting opinyon Chang fwen
>>
File: 1618185790556.webm (2.86 MB, 640x352)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>61638004
Hmmmmmmm
>>
File: 1716034562783995.jpg (341 KB, 1920x1057)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>61638004
True and real.
Case in point: Blinken got served by Xi during last month's visit. But that uncivilized babarian probably didnt even understand that gesture.

China's foreign policy is simply too esoteric. Whitoids who came from barbarian tribes only understand a punch in their face, or a severed head on a platter. Or an entire team of captured navy seal glownigger black ops who get skinned alive next door while screaming for their mommies.

Westoids need to be treated like dogs and little children. They never understand cues, cant read the room and wont get any historical references - even from their own history.
>>
>>61638665
Just play soccer like any civilized nation.
>>
>>61640550
>butthurt
>>
>>61637990
>No people will die
>stones can't kill
people will definitely die
>>
>>61657974
casualty rates like the average medieval battle.

seems fine to me.
>>
>>61657472
have you considered that maybe we do understand, and we just don't respect your stupid esoteric bullshit? If you want your message to be heard you need to use your voice or your fists. Otherwise you will simply be trampled on
>>
>>61657472
>chinks are too pussy to say it out loud
>resort to passive aggressive symbolism with flowers

le mao, what a bunch of women
>>
>>61657505
you should try butthurt its alot of fun
>>
>>61638770
>>61638894
In a perfect world, it would be a real option, yes. But we gotta work with what we've got.
>deletes your entire company from standoff
>>
>>61638944
>>61640976
Cringe as fuck
>>
>>61637990
guys listen

what if we trained some bears and attached one to every squad
>>
>>61648244
what's the job of the guy holding the Xmas tree? tangle niggas up?
>>
>>61637990
>No people will die
Shitaloads of people die in these things. Theres videos where you see people thrown off fucking cliffs. The troops are such retarded subhumans that both sides have realized it's better neither have guns; not as a statement about peace or whatever but because they genuinely can't trust them with firearms loaded with live ammo. Also your alliance sucks ass
Honestly I'm chocked there's any actually white people that support fucking BRICS over european nations.
>China and India
both non-whites with one side being commies. Will literally murder each other at the border over petty arguments.
>Russia
a corrupt shithole full of alcoholic wifebeaters. Unlike fags in the west they're an actually statistically significant portion of the population and not something for chronically online people to obsess over.
>South africa
hates white people, steals their land and tries their very best to replace them if not outright cover for people who kill them
>Iran
is full of brown muslims who hate all western people
>Egypt, Ethiopia and the UAE
lol
>Brazil
is full of brazilians
>>
>>61658302
your loss.
CHinese are very capable of insane cruelty and absolutely mindboggling inhuman torture methods.
They try it the nice way with flower language but if you dont want to get the clue, you will get the other one.
>>
File: 1688761615562141.jpg (57 KB, 680x672)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>61660032
>They try it the nice way with flower language but if you dont want to get the clue, you will get the other one.

is he going to whip is dick out or something. whats the worse thing he can do?
>>
>>61660092
you will see it IRL.
first your industry will get crumbled, then your fleet sunk and in the end you white people will become the level of niggers around the world and yellow people fuck your wifes.
>>
>>61660112
okay lol, cry more chang
>>
>>61660112
chigger OD's on gutter oil and starts hallucinating
may such cases! sad!!!
>>
File: 1693334824859315.gif (2.75 MB, 384x372)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB GIF
>>61660112
>>
>>61645026
>INSAS
Imagine pretending you are a super power and making a AK that not only gets mogged by Ethiopia and Sudan but is the only one worse than Pakistans who happens to be your mortal enemy.
>>
>>61659072
>tangle niggas up?
Basically yeah. It's a bamboo spear with metal points and hooks in the branches. Like a pike and barbed wire had a baby. Since none of the Indians are wearing armor, I think it'd work pretty good in these skirmishes.
>>
I wanted to post "imagine if the Marines was there" but in that case nothing would happen. The U.S. would never do something that unprofessional and even if it did no chink / jeet would be seen for miles around lol.
>>
File: joey on the jews.jpg (54 KB, 796x706)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>61649095
That's how parasites do it.
It's unfortunately way more effective though.
>>
>>61657472
>China's foreign policy is simply too esoteric
We dont care.
>>
>>61657472
>Westoids
Blinken is a rootless asiatic cosmopolitan, which makes him one of your boys, easterner.
>>
>>61661348
Damn that's cheating.
>>
>>61637990
>skull mask cuck
>>
>>61637990
>2 sides have agreement not to use firearms in border skirmishes. Sticks and stones is the way
Yeah I wouldn't want to needlessly kill people over the pettiest shit either. Not saying blunt force trauma to the skull can't kill, of course
>>
>>61638004
Kys chang
>>
>>61637990
Why don't the jeets have riot gear? PLA troops brought that equipment years ago. They also got melee weapons before the Indians did too.
The Indian electric batons are an interesting idea but I can't imagine them being as effective as traditional polearms.
>>
If I were the Chinese general I would spare no expense to train and equip special kung-fu battalions to serve here with dedicated uniforms and equipment for propaganda purposes. But the Chinese are retarded, unfortunately.
>>
>>61661421
You're way overestimating our noble crayon munchers.
>>
File: 50935649578_417ef688cf_k.jpg (417 KB, 1920x1080)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
they already have exoskeletons
>>
>>61638340
Same reason we deployed NG without magazines loaded in their guns during the riots.
>>
>>61664570
>spare no expenses
>china
Those mercedes don't grow on trees.
>>
File: chinaman.png (117 KB, 212x237)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>61641156
every single face is a fucking reaction image
>>
>>61641156
The guy with the missile launcher doesn't seem to get the memo.
>>
File: 1715026009862604.gif (3.71 MB, 560x322)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB GIF
>>61637990
>sino and indian generals laugh and drink whiskey together as they sign the agreement and then laugh even harder as the conscripts beat each other with sticks and stones
lmao
>>
File: 1716147660478.png (340 KB, 491x712)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>61637990
>and not with that cowardly FPV bullshit.
Da, is very coward!
>>
>>61641724
What the hell
>>
>>61637990
>no people will die
both sides had confirmed deaths on either side lol
>>
>>61642267
if i had to guess
>2 huge countries with other rivals to worry about on the total opposite sides of their disputed border region
>largely uninhabitable, not strategically important terrain
>they still squabble over it for clout and this sideshow between bored border troops develops, but beneath the level of a shooting war
i wonder if the Indians started this form of fighting first and taught it to the Chinese, i remember hearing that Indian and Pakistani troops facing off in Kashmir would try to provoke each other by showing flashing their arses and bollocks to each other while trying to hit each other with stones and slingshots
>>
>>61645026
>China doesn't want to be seen as the aggressor (especially not after Russia's niggershines in Ukraine)

Well, more to the point, they don't want any distractions if they're gonna make a move on Taiwan anytime in the near future.
>>
>>61638280
It's not as fun as you make it sound. After you take a good hit to the nose/teeth/eyebrow, you can't back out due to the crowd
>>
>>61637990
>formation melee shitstorm
Yeah I'm thinking medieval kino is back.
>>
>>61638973
Damn that's sad
>>
>>61666856
>not strategically important
>squabble over it for clout
It's incredibly important. The glaciers in the region contribute to the headwaters of the main rivers in both countries. The majority of their populations are reliant on these rivers, so control of the source is incredibly important.
>>
>>61638556
As if the western system of industrialized slaughter is any better. Pure hypocrisy to bitch about asians.
>>
>>61637990
why don't they just hold a mortal kombat tournament IRL to decide who gets to invade who's country?
>>
>>61641156
Can't sharp objects go through bullet proof material? Also why are they still wearing their vests and pouches for ammunition if they have no guns? Why not just embrace the LARP and bring their medieval armor back? it would actually protect them at least.
>>
>>61637990
*sharpen my stick*
*get a leather pouch and a string to throw my rock*
Your move
>>
>>61670514
legitimate.
shame that I have something called "riot shield".
>>
>>61670650
*have my own shield and get in a formation with my bros while trying to poke you with my sharp stick*
>>
>>61645026
true. Compared with the insas and the QBZ, the spears probably cause more casualties.
>>
>>61657472
We understand, we just dont respect you. He probably just chuckled when someone pointed it out and asked how the electric car sanctions looked.
>>
>>61641724
props to the old woman. blazed right in to save others. takes balls.
>>
>>61637990
just send Ip Man
>>
File: PLA captures indians.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
It seemed like India was on the losing end of that previous confrontation, nearly 800 sq mi of land ceded to China. Logistically, the indians would had had an advantage because of proximity to its urban centers from site of clash. Numerically they seemed evenly matched too.
>>
>>61661348
How common were unshielded swordsmen in medieval Chinese warfare though? I'd imagine most of their opponents were spear/pikemen
>>
File: wako.jpg (657 KB, 1146x448)
657 KB
657 KB JPG
>>61671265
>How common were unshielded swordsmen in medieval Chinese warfare
The Mandarin Formation was designed specifically to be used against the Wukou, Japanese pirates who often used odachi. The Chinese used shields with pretty much every one handed sword. Only Chinese guys with large two handed swords were shieldless (ironically they didn't start using big 2 handed sabers until after they saw the Wukou using them).
>>
>>61657472
>muh flowers hehehehe
You will never be a superpower lmao
>>
longbows and arrows?
>>
>>61649341
Depends on the formation, the Romans famously defeated a greek phalanx by luring it into broken ground and hitting it with a much more flexible formation of their own
>>
>>61657472
>literal flower arraignments
Chinks are all wee sissy little girly-men
>>
>>61670120
I don't know about you but in my country butchers are under specific and rigidly enforced regulations to ensure that slaughtered animals are killed as quickly and painlessly as possible
we have halted live exports to a number of regional trading partners over concerns about how they are killing the animals we send them
>>
>>61671587
Next time we drape the skins of your glowniggers on the table.
>>
>>61671194
Indians had shit logistics.
China could supply their troops with anything they need even in bad terrain because China built roads, while the indians couldnt even provide enough heating because logistics were non-existent in the indian army.
>>
>Kung Fu Vs Poo Fu
Kino. I can't tell who won though?
>>
>>61642344
>more about personal skill at arms rather than positioning
Absolute historylet take. The Roman legions didn’t conquer the ancient world through “personal skill at arms”, it was for many reasons, one of the main ones being their discipline, unit cohesion, and ironically their ability to carry out complex maneuvers. I know in chinkland they teach Dynasty Warriors as official history but the reality is
>disciplined soldier > skilled warrior

>people enjoyed war
I’m sure they enjoyed dying shitting their guts out
>>
>>61657344
Poor cat must've been so traumatized =(
>>
>>61637990
>Artillery brings dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl
>>
>>61671899
China in history was much more about logistics and large strategic movements than individual combat tactics as westerners with their maybe 20 armored knights duking each other and calling it a battle knew about.

Sun Tzu literally never discussed individual unit tactics but instead discussed about discipline, logistics, seasons of the year and psychological warfare.
>>
>>61657472
Nobody gives a remote fuck what they think outside of starving third worlders, and the whole Pelosi thing proved it. Basically: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCfPXK4WKB4&pp=ygUWV2FsdCB3aGl0bWFuIG92ZXIgaGVyZQ%3D%3D
>>
>>61672561
You do, which is why you are so obsessed with China that you go there begging for them purchasing your treasuries and pressuring Putin to stop winning so hard. Like, if you mutts are so great, why not go there and defeat putin yourself?
In the end, you cant even win against a few Chinese companies, like Huawei, DJI and BYD, without shitting your pants and larping as some bizzaro mix of KKK and USSR.
>>
File: 1550602714520.jpg (130 KB, 1280x852)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>61654813
china still uses horse cavalry, actually.
mostly in the north where they can better oppress uyghurs and mongolians.
>>
>>61638944
Yes we’ve already established you’re a bugman. You don’t need to reiterate
>>
>>61642344
>more about personal skill at arms than positioning.
Laughably untrue
>>
>>61645526
>they never even had a drink off
I know Canadians are gay but holy shit, at least have some fun.
>>
>>61649140
>a small percentage of intelligent and determined people; and with their population that's a lot.
That exact same thing can be said about China. Except the average chink is smarter. I agree with military is completely overhyped but there isn’t anything India does better other than ignore basic sanitation.
>>
>>61637990
It's a very special situation because it's a border dispute over truly worthless real estate. Neither side is making a one-sided claim in an attempt to make a land-grab, like Russia claiming that Ukraine is Russian soil in order to take their wheat fields. There's just legitimate lack of definition on where the border is and neither side wants to give up an inch to what the other side claims so as not to set a precedent of, "If they make a claim, we'll back down and give it to them."
So it's a case of national pride... but national pride over clay that has zero worth. If it escalates into a shooting war to try to set the border, since neither side wants to give an inch, they'll just keep pouring more and more and more and more and more into the region to match the other side. But why the fuck spend hundreds of billions of dollars and possibly lose millions of men over... a few dozen miles of rocks?

So instead they just let their soldiers be hair-on-chest chest-thumping packs of gorillas and beat each other up when they meet each other, to then part and lick their wounds. Both sides think they're defending their honor without actually accomplishing anything, but also not escalating things.
>>
>>61654457
> until firearms and melee weapons are equally matched again
>cutting edge mechsuit lets you hit someone from a few feet away
>hundreds of years old muzzleloader lets you hit mech suit from hundreds of yards away
>equally matched
Yeah. Sure.

Unless there are huge advancements in armor you’ll never see melee weapons equal guns.
>>
>>61639215
The Sino-Indian border is not formally demarcated and both sides are attempting to push and occupy more strategic grounds until both sides decide to sign a treaty demarcating the border. The most recent major clash back in 2020 saw India cede about 2000sqkm (800 sq mi) of territory to china
>>
>>61641336
They might not escalate to modern weaponry, but maybe we'll get to see them get increasingly medieval. Please, for the love of Vishnu, let this silliness reach the level of trebuchets, chu-ko-nus, and cavalry charges.
>>
>>61657472
>society of pussies that has to resort to passive agressiveness via flowers
Just say what you think Chang
>>
>>61660112
Try it. No balls
>>
>>61673120
most intelligent post in a board of idiots like 'kay
>>
>>61666332
what the fuck is that photo
>>
>>61638665
that's just gay robotjox for turd worlders
>>
>>61673120
>truly worthless real estate
It's not worthless though, see >>61670106
>>
File: mingdrip.jpg (225 KB, 1080x1440)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>61637990
Chang could be showing up dressed like this but they don't. Pathetic.
>>
>>61638004
The tiananmen Square Massacre in 1989 was a great example of just how civilized Chin-

...where did he go?
>>
>>61676626
>just finished letting active duty kike soldiers without visa into the US to beat up own college students into bloody pulp

You have absolutely zero shame. As expected of uncivilized babarians
>>
>>61637990
Both sides don't have functional firearms in terms of western firearms. And neither wants to display their indigenous firearms are shit.
>>
File: Skin Bleaching.png (905 KB, 920x916)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
>>61644049
No, for some reason Asians equate looking having skin the colour of a week-old corpse with youth and beauty. If you want to go on down a rabbit hole, look up skin-bleaching agents and how much both sexes spend on them.
>>
>>61657344
QRD?
>>
>>61671587
It's legitimately a problem they have, because since most urban families only have one son as their only child, they are pampered to high heaven and are known as "little emperors". This has led to a panic in the CCP, as they do not think these children of the elite are going to be emotionally intelligent enough to run the party as ruthlessly and as competently as they need to to maintain power.
Just after the Covid lockdowns, they banned effeminate looking men from their media and published an official statement on how to be manly, which you can check out here:

http://www.moe.gov.cn/jyb_xxgk/xxgk_jyta/jyta_jiaoshisi/202101/t20210128_511584.html
>>
>>61672655
Well shit, I guess you're right and we should stop buying from China and focus on re-growing our old industries before we all shipped them over to you. Thanks for your words of wisdom, are you guys going to be alright though?
>>
>>61668483
Why spend between 2x-3x as much on the ticket, without including snacks, to watch a film with surrounded by strangers, when for the same price, you can watch it at home with your buddies and tonnes of popcorn to go around?

Cinemas just failed to adapt to the competition of streaming services.
>>
>>61641165
I just want to see a chink get punched in the face with the Taser Glove, is that so much to ask?
>>
>>61666353
Due to the average Chinese person valuing their own personal wealth over the lives of others, drivers will often murder victims of traffic accidents to avoid paying the insurance fees.
There's a reason why they get called Bugmen and Chinksects.
>>
>>61654813
We could make robotic horses, then we could have all the benefits of horses without most of their downsides.
>>
>>61671194
Unless you're the US, you can't compete with China when it comes to logistics.
Being India i guess they barely even tried.
>>
>>61672149
>as Japanese with their maybe 20 armored Samurai duking each other and calling it a battle knew about.

Fixed that for you.
In European theatres, if a fight did not include hundreds on either side at a bare minimum, then it was just considered a minor skirmish and not recorded anywhere outside of personal diaries unless someone important got killed.
>>
>>61661542
Did anything ever come of the tunnel jews? What the fuck was the deal with that?
>>
>>61660112
Is this anger something to do with all your women fucking everyone apart from their own race? It certainly has the sound of impotent incel rage.
>>
>>61666014
I think he got it but probably thinks it's fucking stupid and just wants to lob some missiles at pajeets
>>
File: file.png (47 KB, 145x160)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>61666014
>>61680449
Just look at that face he's not having any of it
>>
File: file.png (331 KB, 661x1046)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>61680367
>as Japanese with their maybe 20 armored Samurai duking each other and calling it a battle knew about.
>>
File: 1647673133072.webm (1.72 MB, 576x1024)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB WEBM
>>61680440
Definitely.
>>
>>61637990
looks fun as fuck desu
>>
>>61654457
How is some fag with an exoskeleton and a sharp metal rod going to stop me from shooting him in the dick from 200 meters away?
>>
>>61680456
>Conveniently ignores the Heian and Kamakura period, skipping the middle ages and going straight to the Renaissance period.
>>
>>61672655
>Why don’t you go beat Putin yourselves?
Because we can do that by literally dumping our scrap on Ukraine. If we instituted a no fly zone over Ukraine this war would be over in no time. If we provided close air support the Russians would be ousted in under a week. If we put boots on ground they would be slaughtered by the thousands. But we don’t have to. It isn’t even in our interest to. We can just feed our scrap to the Ukies and watch Russia piss away all of its resources forever and embarrass themselves. And we don’t lose a single soldier doing it.
>>
File: God Of War 2017 Poster.jpg (382 KB, 1000x1427)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>61661348
>>61661852
There is an INCREDIBLY kino movie called God Of War (2017) about the Chinese beating off Japanese pirates, and those bamboo-tree spears are featured prominently.
One of my favorite movies of all time, surprised how little is known about it.
Another underappreciated movie is the 2006 City of Violence from South Korea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M71Y-XsBlaI
>>
>>61680561
>Chinese beating off Japanese pirates
l-lewd
>>
>>61680140
More than enough.

Even your 'Bergs are saying that we dont really seem to care about your suppossed "first world" markets and instead conquer the global south instead, aka. the markets that are still growing and arent saturated.

https://asiatimes.com/2024/05/2-words-explain-china-export-surge-global-south/

This will end up with them adopting chinese tech standards and inevitably switching to chinese financial systems as well.
The end goal will be total embargo of the West. You may survive without African or middle eastern oil, but do your Japanese, South Korean, European slaves?
>>
>>61680094
>Chink business owner was being an asshole
>Dickhead zoomer pulled out his phone to record owner being an asshole
>Chink tries to smack the phone out of zoomies hand
>Gets popped
>Knowing he can’t win a fight against a bigger white he pulls out his gun and murders him on camera
Iirc this was one of those Asian spas/beauty parlors and they were arguing over a refund for a missed/double booked appointment. A beautiful case of both parties being gay and getting what they both deserved for engaging in a nigga moment.
>>
File: file.png (315 KB, 645x1102)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>61680509
>>
>>61680591
I remember when the US got caught spying on all the European countries and Germany tried to get the rest of the Euros to keep intel from them as punishment. The rest of the continent told them to fuck off. I remember when (insert middle eastern dictator) from (insert a country) tried to jack up gas prices. And they don’t fucking exist anymore or their navy was destroyed in a couple of hours. I remember when literally anyone tried to fuck with NATO and they lost every fucking time. Russia and China will bend the knee. It’s just a matter of time.
>>
File: fat rip.webm (576 KB, 640x422)
576 KB
576 KB WEBM
>>61660112
>crumbled
like all your building materials?
>>
>>61680755
says the one whose major bridge collapsed just a few weeks ago and whose Boeings are falling from the air.
>>
>>61680600
I can cherry-pick too, Anon. Besides, the point wasn't to point out the biggest battles, but the smallest fights that were officially considered to be battles.

Sources: https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofEngland/Wat-Tyler-the-Peasants-Revolt/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengy%C5%8D_no_Ran
>>
File: file.png (194 KB, 327x601)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>61680915
>Japan rebellion 935 vs European rebellion 1381
And you accuse me of cherrypicking. At least all my posts were in the same century.
>>
>>61675483
It's worthless because the disputed areas are a few square miles of land that makes no difference at all to the aforementioned watersheds.
>>
>>61680555
let's be honest here, doing some light SEAD might be good training
>>
File: 120731w75ulu14z7qq5nsj.jpg (173 KB, 1062x569)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>61675581
shooop da whoop
>>
>>61680561
That movie was good.
But nothing beats the choreography of 24 Tang dynasty edition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9sR12i81BY
>>
>>61637990
I think skull masks are one of the few unironically total cringe accessories but somehow it looks acceptable when the guy is wielding a halberd
maybe it's because it crosses some kind of treshold of idiocy

>>61675581
counter-point: iron pagoda
>>
>>61637990
if you started winning too much you'd get shot
>>
>>61683029
just get really really good at butchering bugmen and then set up a defensive position and help contribute to their demographics issues
>>
>>61680456
Tokugawa won via quints
>>
>>61638665
>>61657493
Can you imagine the chinkoid meltdown when they lose their 5000 yr ancestral clay because their overpaid princeling team got wrecked by barefoot indians 7-0 style.

We should count ourselves lucky that neither of these two countries can put together a good footy team despite having the most people
>>
>>61642344
>personal skill at arms
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>61683012
JADE WARRIORS

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.