[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Benidorm.jpg (18 KB, 300x168)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Are the rumors true?
>>
>>2660476
that you're trans? doesnt matter
>>
File: NORF.jpg (12 KB, 180x280)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>2660478
no you retard, about benidorm being colonized by pic related
>>
>>2660480
do you live under a rock?
>>
>>2660476
It's true. Sticky Vicky did indeed pass away.
>>
>>2660512
>It's true
it's over
>>
>>2660480
You don't go to benidorm unless you're willing to spend it with the lowest of the low Brits who for some reason want it to be just like the UK when they fly over there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jwX3-0bVas&list=PL3t2eiIeQkhGFjClYNrO5xZahaoPgDEHa
>>
>>2660568
Because all they are looking for is the sun. They don’t care for the culture, food, local language etc only that it is cheap. if the UK could get spains climate these people would literally never leave.
>>
>>2660568
>>2660587

Spain gets nicer the more you find areas British aren't willing to go because they have to actually use their braincells to use the language. I'm from England and hate going to these places and avoid them whenever necessary I'd much prefer going to some local family run Spanish place if I want somewere to eat or drink because then I won't be lining the pockets of British expats. They don't care about Spain, learning the language or history, they just want somewhere to go where it's warm so they can drink and fuck all day while turning small cities into their own little ghetto.

>You don't go to benidorm unless you're willing to spend it with the lowest of the low Brits who for some reason want it to be just like the UK when they fly over there.

I know people who were literal millioniares who used to live out there they just liked it because they had some attachment to the place even they mentioned last time I met that it's went downhill quite a lot in the past couple years.
>>
File: 1715701781623.png (287 KB, 500x500)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>2660476
It's true.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.