[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: scarface_game.jpg (42 KB, 600x900)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
It says you should launder the cash you get but what you actually should do is buy anything and everything you can before doing so. It does boost your mindset tho if you have millions of dirty cash and you still decide to get into a gang fight lol.
>>
I never saw these clips before, I don't know if these exist in all versions but the cops and gangs can beat Tony to inch of his life and take his stuff if you fail a fast talk lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn_GR59B3ak
>>
You didn't answer.
>>
>>10909031
Yes, get all fronts as quick as can be and do big deals, easy money

>>10909042
they can take a front but it's not too hard to get it back
>>
>>10909354
I checked tonight that the speedrun for this game used to be +6 hours which I already know but now it's 3 hours or so, I have yet to check what tricks were used. This game is pretty linear as fuck tho even if the whole world is free to explore from the start.

Another tip is go after the gangs which are skulls on the map, but that is luck based I guess because sometimes you get 15k loot from then and other times you get 1-5 million. I still prefer it to doing Felix quests but it's good if you have a silencer so cops show up later.
>>
>>10909354
Also you don't have to get the fronts back if they get destroyed, you just have to repair them. If you are doing a distribution then it's usually not worth it to stay and defend any front rather than let them have it and just complete the rest of the route. At least only one of them can be attacked at one time.
>>
>>10909031
I lost millions by not gitting gud enough and die during combat with lots of cash in hand, so I try to avoid that risk, specially if the cops get into it and fill the cop bar that instakills you.
>>
>>10909891
I just played thru this game a couple of days ago and you almost never have to launder your money or save it to buy anything, you can just blow it to the exotics which are also not unlocked immediately but every time you level up the reputation. You are going to have to buy about 90% of them anyway to get the max reputation level, so just always buy buy buy all the stuff you don't even need. The game kind of tells this too, you are required to buy useless shit.

I only had to save up and launder some money to buy the last businesses in North Beach. Also, I feel like it's a part of almost any playhtru to overplay your hand and get your head blown off while having millions in your hand lol..
>>
>>10909031
>early game activities
Come back here when you are at least half way through the game, newbie.
But I bet you will soon rage quit or start using cheats.
>>
>>10910446
I have completed the game multiple times but I was just saying you don't need to launder the cash but you should just buy everything from the exotics catalog (and weapons, attachments, heat etc) so you don't give bank the money.

Btw I tried to watch the +3 hour speedrun of this game on youtube and he mostly keeps firing his gun in the air because he can run faster that way I guess so I didn't watch it for long.
>>
>>10909031
>It says you should launder the cash you get but what you actually should do is buy anything and everything you can before doing so.
Yes.
>>10909042
I never pay the gangs or cops money. They become so aggressive near the game end it's insane.
>>
>>10910446
Don't fucking mess with me
>>
>>10911315
I only pay down the cop heat every time because then it takes 30 seconds to run away from them. Paying down gang heat isn't that important as long as it isn't maxed out, unless you are going to make a deal.
>>
>>10911443
Everytime I call for my car with the gang heat maxed out, I get a jumpscare because the fuckers put a bomb on it and the explosions are super loud.
>>
>>10911543
I forgot about that but I think as long as you never max out the gang heat 100% they don't retaliate? So you can play your whole game with 50-90% gang heat and not worry, unless you have to do deals.

Also getting rid of the gangs marked with skulls lowers your gang heat (probably +-0 tho), I remember reading that if you get rid of every gang in one of the four districts it resets the gang heat. But anyway, the loot is easily worth it. In last playthru I again didn't bother with the Felix deals or any of that stuff unless I really had to, but rather just stumbled on the gangs that can be easily found and they sometimes drop 1-5 million loots. Other times it's shit tier tho, you get like 10k$ after killing 25 guys but it's rare.
>>
>>10911353
I only listen to the first ones with conversations, then even Tony says "okay, you know me" and that's it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>10912414
>not speaking to every ped you see
Whattsa matta, you got no balls mang?
>>
>>10912581
I finished the game with only like 4/10-12 femmes/upgrades even tho I tried to max out the balls all the time by free aiming when possible and swearing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.