[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1682924220633484.jpg (283 KB, 1562x2048)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>What is /htgwg/?
How to Get Women General is by men, for men, about women, so bring all of your questions about getting and dealing with women here. Some anons on this site actually get laid, and some of those even want to help. If you're trying to meet and date women, then this is the place to ask questions, seek advice, and share experiences. We know how hard it can be. We got you bro.

>What is /htgwg/ not?
These threads are NOT for whining, moping, incels, volcels, MGTOW, hopelessness, or demoralization. We're all aware that meeting and dating women is hard these days, and even harder for some, but /htgwg/ is for men trying to overcome the challenges. IGNORE the posters who complain, who have given up, or who insist that there's nothing they can do. This site has other boards and threads that they can fuck off to.
BE SMART: Spot the bait, don't reply, and DON'T WASTE TIME ARGUING WITH THEM!

>How to ask for advice
Context is important: be more specific than "This girl ghosted me, why?" We can't help if we don't know the situation, so try to provide as much (useful) info as possible ("I was at the bar, this chick was checking me out..."). What's your relationship with the girl? How long have you known her? Any conversation screenshots? Etc...
Don't forget to ask an actual question.

>Books and Resources
"Models": https://ufile.io/bkoclee1
"No More Mr Niceguy": https://libgen.li/edition.php?id=143167290
"Mystery Method": https://pastebin.com/cMHcY4dc (old pastebin)
"The Pussy": https://z-lib.is/book/the-pussy-
Dr. NerdLove: https://www.doctornerdlove.com/blog/ (a bit cringe but decent advice)
Leykis 101: https://pastebin.com/7U5Sdhwq (something to listen to)
(not all of these are fully vetted, new suggestions are welcome)

REMEMBER: It's good to read and prepare, but don't overdo it. Get off this site: go learn and build up your social skills by meeting actual women in the real world.

Previous: >>31172992
>>
File: 1690479017454774.jpg (76 KB, 850x1000)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
So yesterday evening there was a socializing party organized at bowling alley by one of the doctor in dental office, and people working in office were invited and their kids were also invited. So there is this Latin girl who came with her mom asked me to get a photo with her and her mom. And later when I asked her how she is going to share that picture with me she asked me my Instagram and due to some reason she gave me her phone to add my contact. She shared the photo on Instagram and later sent me through text. I replied her back after coming back from party that it was fun and loved meeting outside the professional setting.
Help me escalate from here. How can I know more about her and later ask her about hanging out or seeing each other more often?
>>
holy OP finally fucking updated the models link
>>
How do I get over cringy/humiliating thoughts? I wake up the next morning and I always think "I shouldn't have done that", "why did I go up to that chick that rejected me, I should have seen it coming", etc. and spend the rest of the day thinking about all the ways I failed.

Maybe a long time from now I realize none of it matters but I've had this problem for months where the day or two after a party my self-esteem is completely shot.
>>
File: 1686850242817997.jpg (98 KB, 750x755)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>31187262
Do. Not. Shit. Where. You. Eat.

Seriously, there's plenty of women out there.
>>
>>31187262
If your purpose is a long term relationship, then starting something at work can be okay… but if you’re just looking for something sexual, it can go downhill pretty fast…

>>31187330
Learn to laugh about it. If you take it very seriously it will prevent you from getting over it. Whenever I have an embarrassing night or event I usually tell it as a funny story the next day to someone. Then we can both laugh at my foolishness and get some entertainment from it.
>>
You can make the most of your hand you were dealt, be the person you can be, and women will still date some lazy scumbag because for some reason he gives her vaginal tingles. What is even the fucking point?
>>
>>31187262
I had something very similar happen. Wanted someone to take photos at this event and this girl I knew from a class was nearby. She takes it with her phone and asks me for my number so she can send text it to me. See on Facebook that she has a bf. But hey if they ever break up then I have her number. She’s ok but her friend that sat beside me was hotter
>>
File: IMG_0778.jpg (1.16 MB, 1355x2603)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
I’m married and having problems with infidelity. I feel like this place has the best advice on the board (not saying much I know lol) and it mostly pertains.

How do I deal with not fucking anyone but my wife? I went out Saturday night to a bar with some friends for my friends birthday. I came from work and it’s blue collar work so I wasn’t really presentable for the place we were at. The whole night I had 2 milfs and one younger chick really come on to me while I was covered in fucking tar and dirty. The one milf was 38 and drop dead gorgeous and I had to deny not only her advances but giving her my number. How do I only have sex with my wife? I am not going to cheat but the bedroom has been a little dead since our last kid so it’s making it even worse.
>>
>>31187577
9 years and I'd never even thought of sharing myself with another woman. Even when times have been rough and I wasn't sure if we could get through shit. I never thought about it .

You need to think how bad it would hurt the other person. And try improving your sex life with your wife.
>>
>>31187577
>How do I only have sex with my wife?
Why did you marry someone you wouldn't be ok with having sex with forever? Maybe you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place? Maybe you should be reminded that you made a life long commitment to her? Are you stupid?

Just remember, any woman willing to sleep with a married man is no where near as attractive as your beautiful wife who waits for you at home every night. Just that fact alone should keep you from cheating. Anytime an attractive woman has ever flirted with me knowing I was married, I found it utterly repulsive. Any person that is desperate enough to try and steal someone elses love away is extremely unnatractive to me.
>>
>>31187223
I have a question, once a few years ago in college, i got myself a feminist girl as a girlfriend for a few weeks, to this day i don't understand how the fuck that happened, the first time i meet her i knew by other people what kind of girl she was, i as a aluminum-blooded male got talk to her about politics and the like, telling her indirectly that she was a retard puppet of other people, time later she asked me to kiss her. How the fuck did that happen? I sincerely was going full autistic debate on her.
>>
>>31187223
me and my gf live in different countries (yes we've met several times). Now recently we're fighting a lot. I took the next week off from work because I'm tired of working and she told me : I'm not talking to you for the whole week since you need time off from me. I said no, but she hasnt repled to me in 2 days. What do?
>>
>>31187778
Find a girl who is more compatible than her and is willing to communicate with you.
>>
File: a10.jpg (53 KB, 1126x960)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
seriously, where the fuck do I find single women?
I've been going out to different bars every weekend for the past couple months. literally every fucking woman shows up with a guy or several guys. if there are several women in a group there's at least one drug-dealer-looking guy with them. yesterday I went to the town over to check out that scene and it was the fucking same except there were a lot more gay dudes predatorily staring at me.

I fell for the meme and joined salsa classes. there's fucking ONE chick there who's not over 35 and/or fat, and she doesn't seem to like me.

I graduated from university several years ago so that's not an option.

I have a boring office job and every single female coworker is either in a relationship, engaged, married, or an obese single mom.

did single women go extinct or something? do they just spawn with a boyfriend now? what the fuck am I supposed to do? I'm fucking losing my mind here.
>>
>>31187792
did you try dating websites?
>>
>>31187803
lol
>>
>>31187803
a friend of mine is seriously considering setting up a dating profile and he's opening me up to the concept as well. only thing keeping me away is my crippling rejection sensitivity dysphoria and low self-esteem, even though a lot of people tell me i'm attractive (girl even said we defy the "no two pretty best friends" law). i'm 6'3, lean, have a life and interests, am pretty funny.
but how do you set up a good profile? i also have 0 good pictures of myself bc i hate my face
or should i just stick to irl flirting?
>>
>>31187597
Yes I know this is obviously why I haven’t done anything and never will but it just gets tough some times and I want to see how others cope with it. I used to not think about it until a couple of years ago. Not sure why something in my brain went off, I used to never see other women.
>>31187662
I’m ok with having sex with my wife forever. We barely have sex anymore though. I’ve been getting her going a little more lately and it helps but it’s short lived every time we go through this. My wife isn’t a problem at all just a little lacking on sex but I totally understand it. It’s just when we go through these periods I’m just hornier of course and god forbid I go out one fucking night in a blue moon. No woman can compare to my wife I would never leave my wife. I will never connect better to anyone in my entire life. Every other woman is a piece of meat to me, sometimes I want to fuck them when they throw themselves at me but I ultimately control myself.
>>
It's painful as fuck to see a girl who rejected you and hates you because you fucked up get easily flirted with by some other guy/retard.
>>
File: itsamilf.jpg (358 KB, 956x1200)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
What do Japanese women want?
>>
>>31187223

Is it basically joever if I'm a virgin who wants to wait until marriage and I want a woman who feels the same way? Is wanting a virgin at 26 basically mission impossible now?
>>
>>31187223
I want to fuck her tits and cum in her mouth so badly what the fuck
>>
>>31188108
>What do __ women want?
Depends on the girl.
>>
>>31187899
> i hate my face
How do you expect to be loved if you hate a part of your own? Learn to address and overcome those insecurities first, once you love yourself and are confident enough about it you'll project confidence subconsciously that women will be drawn towards for a sense of comfort because they are insecure as fuck themselves.They're plenty of goofy looking guys who think they're the shit and attract women. Idk either fix whatever parts of the face you want to or the best case would be to come to terms with it and accept it and own it with pride. Look at Adam Driver 6'2 guy with not the best face but women throw themselves at him because he carries himself with confidence, of course he has the status of an actor and the money to go with it but do you think he would even pursue acting if he cared about his facial flaw? His insecurity would show up in the auditions itself and he would've been booted, you gotta have some sort of respect for yourself which is based in ego, calling it being narc or whatever but there should be this confidence and comfort when it comes to yourself internally.
>>
>>31188111
Nope it's not impossible but a bit harder. It's something along the lines of wanting a woman who don't have social media profiles, you know at least some women are out there like that but you'll wonder yourself why doesn't she have one, is she ugly? or a bad uptight personality and someone with a above average ego? You're options are limited to an extent, you'll have to deal with the flaws and cons that come with it. It's like restricting yourself to job hunting only through the newspaper's job section and refusing to use the internet, or networking of your friends - of course you might find a job good enough to work at but once you get that job, you'll wonder if there's better ones out there maybe with less hardwork and more benefits and yes there are.Ultimately it's your call anon but if you're going that route , know that your options are limited and you'll have to be super religious for it and be a part of those activities and get to some of the leading or proactive positions in your church or whatever your place of worship is.
>>
>>31187689
Some girls get turned on by a guy ballsy enough to say no to her.
>>31187792
Have you tried gyms or hiking/running clubs? Also striking up conversations with women at cafes or grocery stores.
>>
>>31187223
I met this girl at a club (from a mutual friend) and we danced a bit and then she pretended to be my girlfriend so some ugly dude that kept harassing her would leave her alone. That was weeks ago, I got her instagram that night, but only recently she followed me back randomly

Does it mean anything? I wanted to ask her out but I thought she's too attractive for me so I didn't bother. What could I do at this point, say "hey remember me from last month, wanna get coffee?", seems weird idk. I'm so retarded
>>
File: IMG_2535.png (226 KB, 369x500)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>31187262
I just want a Himeno wife, is that so much to ask?
>>
>>31188366
A woman following you on instagram doesn't mean anything end of itself. But shooters gonna shoot, atleast if they say no now it'll be over the internet and not to your face
>>
>>31188450
yeah I suppose I have nothing to lose, I overthink things too much
>>
File: 1686868465043020.jpg (256 KB, 1080x1080)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
I'm 20, I have really good looking, nice physique, charm, sometimes humour too. but can't get rid of my moral, nice boy persona.

I am too scared to come across bold , wrong, or fail. don't have texting knowledge and don't know the rules, pace, culture. I am a virgin and that would surprise everyone around me. confidence is not the problem.

problem I think is judging myself on wrong standards, lack of knowledge of culture and skills.
I show genuine interest in women buy asking them about themselves which males them uninterested, don't wanna fumble more.

I had so many chances to get laid, but couldn't or didn't and convinced myself that I don't like them. Any advice?
>>
>>31188522
What advice are you actually asking for?
>>
>>31188545
1 How to become a skilled texter.

2. How to get intimate with women. When I the time to approach, be bold and give signals.

3. How to keep my self esteem high after rejections.

Open to Personal advise, books, articles, movies
>>
File: E1_Ki-uVoAAOjej.jpg (74 KB, 512x512)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
It makes me laugh how I spent years looksmaxxing, getting in shape, changing my toxic mindset, striving to become a better person, then I watch as the same old dirtbags get a gf without trying. If it just comes down to having a dark triad personality and/or peak genetics, then what's the fucking point? It seems that "muh self-improvement" is a bunch of cope and grifting designed to exploit vulnerable, directionless men.
>>
>>31188558
1. No idea, I’ve always been good at it and but also have a bad habit of going overboard at times.

2. There is no universal method. Being comfortable talking to other people and accepting the possibility that they may not want to talk to you is the only healthy way to handle it.

3. You will probably feel bad afterwards no matter what. Knowing that what does not kill you makes you stronger is key to facing it anyway.
>>
>>31188522
Hit some youtubes up, don't pay for anything. Start with "inner game" , this is all about you and developing confidence in yourself. You have a high ego but low confidence. You also have some anxiety, but fairly normal anxiety.
>>
>>31188558
Well, first, you just talk to her as you would a guy. Just say what's on your mind, even if it's something stupid. Don't show a lot of investment of what she thinks about you.

Two is more situational as there is no one size fits all answer. Honestly, the most direct route has had the most success for me. But that's no guarantee for everyone. Improving confidence is always helpful though.

Three is a mental battle. Rejection can suck, but dwelling on it doesn't help either. However, you knew the risk was there and still tried. In this day, most don't so be proud of yourself for the attempt and then note what worked and what didn't. Example, wearing the loudest shirt you own got a laugh but it wasn't a good laugh, so don't wear it again.
>>
>>31188366
She felt comfortable enough in your lack of sexuality to pretend to be your girlfriend for a moment. You've been friendzoned.
>>
so what are the top 3-5 tips on how to get a woman? people that have achieved success only please.
>>
>>31188682
Depends on age but it’s pretty much the same just as you get older you need to have more money and nicer things
>get fit
>get social skills
>get social life
>>
File: 1707346522778073.jpg (13 KB, 340x326)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>31188522
It's all a numbers game. Just go on a shit load of dates. Go on tinder, bumble, or hinge if you want a LTR. Approach girls in real life as well.

Go on dates, escalate, once you've built attraction take them home or somewhere you can do the deed. Might take anywhere in from 1-3 dates. Me personally if I don't close in 3 dates tops, I'm out.

You don't have to spend tons of money, boba and simple things work like that when you're 20.

Like being new with everything, you are going to fail most of the time but eventually get really good.

Devil is in the details but that is basically the frame work.

I'm 24 and have a body count of 46, I haven't been doing any dating the past 6 months but this is what has worked for me.
>>
>>31188924
>24
>body count of 46
You’re actually keeping track? Seems kind of fishy to me, desu.
>>
>>31188942
It's really not that hard to keep track of.
>>
>>31188976
I’ve been with a handful of women and even I have to take a while to think about the number.

Are you a rapist or something? I guess that’d explain keeping the number as a trophy of sorts.
>>
File: IMG_4374.jpg (205 KB, 828x1337)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
I just started a new job, and the women I’m meeting are different from a lot of women I usually meet at school or online. They’re very family oriented, kind, and place God at the center of their lives, and they’re solid 10s when it comes to personality and humor, and more often than not, they usually date to marry. I’m not religious by any means which means I won’t be stepping into a church any time soon, so how do I find more women like this?
>>
I have a question about sliding into the DM'S on insta or other apps. The question is how to actually do it? I've read that replying to stories is great, and I've tried it before. The girl replied but after a couple of texts the conversation died and she stopped replying.

Every advice on text game is that you shouldn't actually have a conversation on text, and that the purpose of text game is to get the girl out on a date, that's great except that when I'm dming a girl I don't really know that well, just setting up a date out of nowhere seems counterproductive since she doesn't really knows me that well. At the same time, asking her questions and trying to keep a conversation going seems needy, so I'm not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
File: 1698937467133201.jpg (62 KB, 400x400)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>31189035
You want to come across as witty. Exciting and someone they want to meet in person. It's an art form and won't always work. Some girls don't care for the guys in their dms and use the dms just for attention. I shoot my shot and move on
>>
>>31189035
Do not overthink sliding into dm's. Actually best way is to reply to their stories and continue conversation from there. If they do not reply it is okay and move on to the next girl.
>>
>>31187939
You make me sick, just jerk off if you feel horny. Show some self restraint you sad, pathetic man
>>
>>31187577
>How do I only have sex with my wife?
>>31187939
>We barely have sex anymore though. I’ve been getting her going a little more lately and it helps but it’s short lived every time we go through this.
You need to refocus on your wife and get her to understand that sex might not be the highest priority, but it is a priority.
You can revitalize the sex. Don't wait for her to be "in the mood". That's fine when you're young and have less demands on your time. Plan a night, pick a moment, and simply start the action slowly and *get* in the mood.
Read up on maintenance sex, discussing it, and initiating it.

When you're out, it's just a matter of self control and not selling the cow for McBurger.

>>31189205
>You make me sick, just jerk off if you feel horny. Show some self restraint you sad, pathetic man
Extremely helpful. congratulations. Ask me how I know that you have never been a man in a long term relationship.
Jerking off is not sex. At a certain point, action must be taken.
>>
>>31187792
>I have a boring office job and every single female coworker is either in a relationship
Wait for one of them to break up, worked for the guy that's dating my ex now
>>
File: IMG_7940.jpg (282 KB, 1242x2688)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
Thinking of going out Every Saturday to game and here's my plan to get rid of Anxiety. What do you think? I'm not allowed to return home until i complete them.
>>
>>31189646
You're setting yourself for success with goals like this. Keep it up
>>
>>31189646
>Open 1 girl
>Jack the Ripper moment
But seriously, it's a solid start.

Compliments are very basic level expressions of interest or flirting. But that sounds very much like where you are looking to start of at. I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>31189646
This was actually how I started. But my goal was to interact with one attractive woman per day. First I started by asking for directions, then I moved up to ask for directions while holding eye contact, then I moved to ask for directions then changing the topic to personal questions...

Always incrementing is the key. Go for it.
>>
>>31189646
I think it's a good idea. Note you can adapt the openings on what's going on instead of sticking with asking for directions.

One time, I asked a girl who was having a drink with friends if she was the owner of the badly parked car in front of them cause I know cops in this area issue fines very fast. She said no and started speaking on bad parking and that it's annoying for mothers with a stroller like her. She obviously engaged conversation and proposed me to join to get a drink with them. I refused politely with a smile pretexting I have stuff to do and found the same girl on happn few days after.

It would probably be totally different if I only asked for directions (it happened in front of my house).
>>
>>31188337
>Also striking up conversations with women at cafes or grocery stores.
not only does this seem insane, I can't help but think of the last 10 years of so's worth of women screaming that they don't want to be approached in public ever.
>>
>>31189205
Can you read? I did restrain myself, retard. Thanks for making it obviously that you’re a virgin tho. I was simply hoping to hear from someone who either knows my pain or knows how to repel women. You are clearly the latter.
>>31189488
Thanks man. I know how to go about it all. We’re just in a rut with my work and her recently giving birth. There isn’t much I can do right now and I’m totally fine with it.

I really just can’t stand the occasional night out with friends and I still get attention. It just fucking blows and I wish I knew how to not want to fuck other girls. I know I just have to deal with it but I sometimes hate the fact that I got so good at something and can’t do it ever again. It is what it is.
>>31189646
I think this is great that you are going about ridding your social anxiety in this way. I did something very similar. Initially I had put a number on how many girls I was going to hit on and all of that. I found out quickly that quality is far more important than quantity. You should still abide by what you wrote down and give it a go. But I found out that it was the quality of the approaches that mattered. I would typically determine my own success before a word ever came out of my mouth.

Assuming you are going to a popular bar with plenty of girls at it, this is what I would do
>get to bar and have a drink or two
>do a lap or two around the entire bar and see the chicks I was interested in
>shoot them looks as I walked around and assessed eye contact and vibe I got from any girl I was interested in the couple of seconds that I saw her
>later in the night do another lap around the bar and hit on the girls that I had a good feeling about
Success really comes from your own mental state at the time and how you’re feeling. I would get myself in this invincible mental state that would ooze confidence and have zero sense of pressure or timidity. That’s what worked for me, you will learn what works for you.
>>
>business dinner with my tax lady and her new young employee that's too young for me depending on who you ask at semi-fancy place
>she's dolled up to the max looking gorgeous in a sexy dress, feeling a bit much for what the occasion is
>seated next to her
>her foot touches my leg several times in quick succession a few times during the night
>angled her chair towards me after we're done eating
>crossed legs and leaning on the arm rest towards me most of the time
>has hair tied back and moves it around once in a while
>casually mentions she has a BF
im overthinking this aint i. there's not enough signs here... wish i was seated across her so i could have paid more attention to what she was doing.
>>
>>31189859
>I did restrain myself
If you truly were able to restrain yourself you wouldn't be on here bitching about how your wife won't fuck you. Dumb thoughts pop up in everyone's mind but you seem incapable of simply pushing them aside and instead are perseverating on this ridiculous "dilemma." If you are such a slave to your own dick that you actually get worked up about the confines of monogamy then you never should have married in the first place. Maybe buy a Porsche if this weepy, self-pitying midlife crisis is hitting you this hard.
>>
File: IMG_0191.jpg (30 KB, 800x450)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>31189960
You seem angry judging by the long response that I’m not reading.

I simply want to talk with others who experience the same as I do as there is no other place to talk about this. Clearly you don’t experience it so why are you still responding?
>>
>>31189646
I'm skeptical about your method because it seems like, not even baby steps, like crawling. But if you have crippling social anxiety then do what you need I guess. Conversation is my rifle so I would put more of a focus on that.

I guess, when I think of a guy walking up and complementing a girl, it's kinda like, you're scared and trying to trap her immediately before she gets away. like, you need to learn to take your time. It relieves the tension of the situation, gives her some room to breathe. Besides, flirting is basically talking bs and expressing feels. That's why innuendo is so important.

The more time you spend on this, the more you'll learn that socialization is a game of intuition/instinct/emotion, and the key to communication at that level is learning to intuit what's going on in her head, let your instinct take over and allow the natural flow (aka nature) to happen, express your internal emotional state outwards without fearing the consequences. The one who holds you back most is yourself. Gotta get in touch with your soul and let it speak for itself.

Hopefully that makes sense. What we talk about here isn't math. There's no magic algo:
>Just use this one SIMPLE TRICK and she'll...

The key to attracting others who like you is to fully express who you are. They wont find anything they like about you if you never show them.
>>
>>31189900
You’re over thinking it
You should have just talked to her and felt it out

>>31189646
Very good, especially if you have lots of base line social anxiety
Literally be consistent with this shit and you will have really good results. Meaning you’ll get a lot more comfortable.

>>31189035
Yes the point of texting is to get her on a date
But if you’re opening with a new girl you kinda have to text a bit to build attraction / interest.
Your texts should be playful and light hearted and sometimes flirty.
And if she responds well to that you suggest a date
>>
Girl at work broke up with her BF recently. Been talking to her more on text / snapchat and shit. Told her I like her, am interested, compliment her, etc etc. She's still talking to me, kinda glossed over that, in fact, but has been a bit more distant / flustered around me lately. Said she got stood up on a date to me. How do I make it clear I want to date her? Is it unsalvageable? Should I go outright and ask her like 'XXX, I like you, let's go on a date?'. There's no way to be subtle. I've asked her to do things and she's legitimately always out with friends and shit. But she can make time to get stood up on dates, so maybe she's just not interested? I'm sick of squandering opportunities, but I also don't want to fuck up a working relationship and am perfectly capable of just quashing feelings and going back to coldly being friends superficially like I am with everyone else.
>>
>>31190357
For more context, people already know I'm on the fucking schizo bandwidth at work, I come across as really awkward and uncomfortable but nobody thinks of me as cowardly, just very sporadically social and kind of all over the place, I have no trouble bantering / making / holding conversations, I'm just noticeably 'off'. And she's aware of this and has confessed to me her own personal issues / traumas.
>>
>>31188111
>Is wanting a virgin at 26 basically mission impossible now?
There are plenty of legal/18 year old virgins out there
>>
>>31190370
How do you know she or anyone else is aware of that?
>>
>>31190444
I've had multiple people tell me I'm 'very strange but seem comfortable just being how I am' and my coworkers regularly '''jokingly''' call me 'a weirdo' or a 'freak'. Also, I just completely zone out sometimes. I mean, it could be in my head, but also, I've had people tell me I'm nearly incoherent sometimes in terms of my speech / action.

In terms of her, we've had extended conversations about stuff like that before as well as short forays into our past / childhoods / etc.
>>
i used to be an absolut fuckboy.

The biggest magic bullet for nerves was: imagine the women are fat. Like ham-planet, gnarsquatch, scrub under the folds, skin tag, extra bus seat, spandex-fupa type of fat. It helped me quit giving a mega-shit about triple analyzing every fucking interaction like a schizo.

Yes be interested and ask questions etc but the general vibe is like an RPG where you're the party leader and they're support class. If you don't lead the party, it's no game.

also generally, move slower physically. Watch a gangster movie and watch the body language of the nubs and the OGs.

Practice the Questions game for excellent frame control/shit testery

not a single of these zoomer hoes I dabble with have EVER gotten flowers just sayin what the fuck kids
>>
File: 1714404418438070.png (328 KB, 741x712)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>31187223
>girl gives long goodbye hug & kiss on second date
>flakes on the next one
Why
>>
File: 1684069805144156.png (400 KB, 527x701)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
So I've been reading some posts about cold approach recently and it made me want to give some advice from a female
perspective. What I'm about to say is only based on my personal experience and conversations with my female friends.

I've been approached in various places but what I've noticed is: when a guy walks up to me on the street when I'm going somewhere and he outright says to me something along the lines of "Hey, you're pretty, what's your name", I'm almost always startled and want to leave asap. First, because I'm usually in a rush and need to get somewhere and he's stopping me and making me be late, second, because I already know what's on his mind. And don't get me wrong, it's really nice that someone thinks I'm attractive and I don't suspect every guy to constantly think of sex, it's just.. he's already stating, in his very first words to me, that he's only talking to me because he's thinking of me in a "date material" sort of way. And it makes me kind of uncomfortable, because I'd rather meet you first, talk to you about things, get to know your character and your charisma, and THEN ask you out or be asked out on a date. You get it, my appearance wouldn't matter to you, if you only wanted to expand a social circle; by mentioning my looks first, you're making a clear statement of your motives.

On the other hand, I've also been approached in bars, in clubs, on campus and in supermarkets/shops. What those situations had in common was me not rushing anywhere and those guys starting a conversation with saying something casual, for example asking about the lettering on my tote bag (it's sort of a wordplay). One mentioned that he thought my glasses were really cool and then showing me his, which were almost identical; another one asked me if I knew what the bar's specialty was etc.
>>
>>31190667
Basically what I'm trying to say is: all of the successful approaches were super laid back (I didn't feel 'hunted down'), gave me a chance to escape them without saying that I'm not interested (it's actually quite hard to tell such a thing to someone) or lying about having a boyfriend (that only happens when a guy is too persisent). Those guys also made it really easy for me to get into a conversation with them and actually let me talk to them like I'm a normal person (not just an object of physical attraction), thus making it easier to either exchange numbers or just expand our social circles (without any pressure). They made me feel like a nice human being, worthy of their attention not just because of my looks but rather because they found me be an interesting person to talk to (girlfriend material or not).
>>
>>31190671
>the successful approaches were super laid back (I didn't feel 'hunted down'), gave me a chance to escape them without saying that I'm not interested (it's actually quite hard to tell such a thing to someone) or lying about having a boyfriend (that only happens when a guy is too persisent). Those guys also made it really easy for me to get into a conversation with them and actually let me talk to them like I'm a normal person
That's what I mostly do so good.
Usually I can tell they're not interested in talking so I back off before ever reaching the point of hitting on them. Sometimes if the girl is super hot I will just go up and hit on them though. Lol
>>
How the fuck do I get women to actually talk? When I match with one on an app Im lucky to get one word responses out of them.

Am I supposed to keep at it? I usually stop trying after the third "haha yeah" and move on to the next.
>>
>>31190692
If you're bored with what you're sending, they'll be bored with what they're receiving and not want to talk to you. Entertain yourself and have fun with a girl. And by all god do not just start off the convo with "Hey" or "Hello" or any other boring starters.

Example:
https://youtu.be/8R_BIDyCoRM?si=49rv74lSRQxfMZWq
>>
>>31190692
>Am I supposed to keep at it?
No. If they aren't giving actual responses don't bother. I'll ask for a meet-up and if they won't I'll just fuck off right then and there
>>
AI is growing..first time I’ve seen a bot on Hinge
>>
>>31190716
Thanks this looks pretty different than what Ive been trying.
>And by all god do not just start off the convo with "Hey" or "Hello" or any other boring starters.
Ive been going with what ive been up to lately and what some of my interest are, trying to lay out topics that they might respond to but nope that does not work at all.
>>
>girl at work sits down
>go over to talk to her
>she gets up and leaves after 15 seconds of talking to her
Is it fucking over? She’s so nervous around me and not like this with anyone else so I thought it was interest, but I just can’t get her to be herself and now I fear I’ve made her lose interest by just trying to wait until she’s more comfortable. Or maybe I was wrong and there never was interest. I have a habit of waiting too long I think
>>
>>31190671
Coming up with a witty remark about something happening nearby feels like too much work to do consistently and also not fully commited, like you're too afraid of being rejected so you make up a little pretext for talking to her.
Maybe I should just say hello like the meme (but at places where it's appropiate, not to random women walking on the street).
>>
File: 1709212492234432.jpg (157 KB, 736x981)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Here's some advice. When I first started on this active effort to get laid I was putting in a ton of legwork making myself better and more attractive.

Since then I've had sex with more girls than expected and what I learned was these girls wanted this. I don't mean merely consenting to have sex but that they put themselves purposefully into a position to have me take the lead and get laid. Basically they starting giving me Ally-oops.

Two Situations I had lately for example.

1. Met this college girl, nice foreign exchange student from Spain at a Party. We hit it off well and exchanged info. She DM'd me and said we should go out, try this food spot out, and get some drinks.

And so we did just that, although her friends were there with her for the drinks. She tells her friends to go, ask if she can come to my room to charge her phone, and then she's in my bed and sleeps with me that night.

2. Girl off tinder. I text her first but nothing crazy (i actually made fun of a meaningful tattoo on accident) after swinging the conversation to "I think I know you from HS" she ask me if id want to hang out tonight and "chill", her roommate is gone for spring break.

I come over, she puts on some music we talk and a bit and then i'm in her dorm fucking her too.

The TL;DR of all this is that Girls WILL put themselves in positions to let you make a move. Girls want sex too, if you're a man that presents himself as desirable it will happen to you.
>>
>>31191131
Well to be fair it sounds like they did make the first move. Sliding into your dms, asking you out, and asks to charge her phone at your place..

Sounds like you're just a good looking dude lol
>>
>>31191131
I've found this to be true too, their "approach" is to just remove any barriers for you. They might get closer in proximity to you so you might start talking, or linger in an area that they are about to leave.
>>
>>31191131
wtf happened to the goth scene? When I was in highschool and early college, you could kick a rick and 10 goth hoes crawled under it, easy pickings. I miss those bitches that could give you a soul sucking bj and ruin your life all on the same day
>>
>>31190667
>>31190671
Solid advice.
100% agree and it's been very successful for me.

Don't stop a busy woman with your attraction, engage an idle woman with a casual icebreaker she can acknowledge and walk away from or become interested in.

>>31190678
>Usually I can tell they're not interested in talking so I back off before ever reaching the point of hitting on them.
The fine art of fucking off when you're unwanted is an underrated skill. I consider the look of gratitude when I smile and go on my way to be a win.

>Sometimes if the girl is super hot I will just go up and hit on them though.
Heh, fair enough.

>>31191020
>Coming up with a witty remark about something happening nearby feels like too much work to do consistently
It's literally just making an observation. It's just an excuse to start talking. It's not writing a tight five minute stand up routine.

>and also not fully commited, like you're too afraid of being rejected so you make up a little pretext for talking to her.
Dude, that's not fear of rejection, that's just how many humans talk. The term icebreaker is not exclusive to picking up women. It really helps to talk before asking them out. Everything else is essentially just "Hey, your appearance is attractive. If you find my appearance attractive, I think we should date...by which I mean I want to fuck you. Please respond."
Talking is important.
But you are strangers so there needs to be a reason to talk. Hence, icebreaker

And sometimes I couldn't come up with anything and passed. Sometimes I literally came up and started chatting about how I wanted to talk to them but couldn't come up with an icebreaker.
>>
>>31190667
hey femanon, lately I've been going out drawing en plein air and I noticed a lot of pretty girls staring at me for fairly long periods of time (5-10 minutes), what do you think is the move here?
>>
>>31187223
>How To Get Women
It's impossible. Either you are swarmed by them, get instant gratification, easy access to pussy, or it's over.
If you have to try - don't even try. Just give up. We live in times where everything is filtered in an instant.
You are getting no attention for women? You are filtered. You get attention maybe even single dates but it leads nowheret? FILTERED!
At this point just give up and either an hero if you can't cope with this reality or numb yourself till either you stop giving a fuck or you die.
>>
>>31188108
Look at the most popular hosts in host clubs
>>
>>31189646
you have aspergers
>>
>>31189646
Cope. Truly pathetic. AHADHAHDAHDAHDA imagine the girl you talk to finds out you do something this pathetic AHDAHDAHAHAH.
Dude think of what ANYONE your know IRL would think if they found out about this LMAO.
>>
>>31190658
she found a better guy
>>
I'm this guy >>31191020 and I just put it into practice. I said hello to a girl at the gym, she thought I wanted to use the same machine and I told her I just wanted to know her. She said "ooooh" and smiled, then I asked her name, where she was from, how long had he been here, etc. After that brief exchange we both stayed silent for a few seconds and I told her "alright, I'll leave you in peace, don't worry" and left. Was it over and did I do right, or should I have pushed more?
>>
>>31191939
Dude, read my post >>31191899
It's over for you if you have to try and think if you did well or not. Just give up or become gay.
>>
>>31187577
just bang other women bro. It's what men are designed to do. Your whole purpose is to spread seed to as many women as possible. Im not joking, do it. You missed a major opportunity. Its only cheating if there's emotion.
>>
>>31190667
>>31190671
This is very well said. I agree with it entirely from the perspective of an experienced guy. It’s all about the energy and vibe and the natural flow of it all. Great examples of guys pointing shit out like glasses or bags. I do a mix of both just direct hitting on girls, witty or observational remarks and I did them anywhere and you described perfectly how it goes down. I try saying on here that you have improv with approaching but I know this is tough to do without a feeling of anxiousness or pressure which is what you want to avoid. Great posts though, it really is as simple as just going up to them and saying something.
>>
>>31191944
Fuck off.
>>
>>31192074
I know the truth is painful but hate the reality, not the messenger.
>>
>>31192083
Buddy I think you got the wrong door, Incels.is is two blocks down.
>>
>>31192091
Inceldom is not some niche fringe group of extremists. It's now 66% of males 18-29.
>>
Why should I hit the gym when the prettiest white girls go for skinny manlets.
>>
>>31190654
>Practice the Questions game for excellent frame control/shit testery
qrd?
>>
>>31192083
But you are not speaking any truth, just a bunch of retarded nonsense.
>>
>may i take you out on a date?
is that good or should be more specific?
>>
>>31192175
“I’m looking to take you out for a good time nigga”
>>
>>31192186
i would kill myself before speaking in such a manner
>>
>>31192189
I’m joking, blacks don’t ask for dates, they ask for sex.
“ I’m tryin to fuck how bout you?”
>>
Honestly considering going back to college just to give myself an honest chance at building a wide social circle and finding someone worth having a relationship with
I can make standalone friends through hobbies just fine but that never leads to meeting loads of people or meeting girls worth dating, I honestly feel invisible and idk how to rectify this
I've met/dated girls since graduating but they've all been relatively promiscuous and not interested in loyalty/commitment, feel that college would give me access to that whole niche of mentally stable studious introverts that don't really go outside apart from school/work
I'm diagnosed autistic so maybe people just don't like me? idk
>>
>>31192198
college is for children. start hanging around older women. they will set you up.
>>
>>31192198
I was thinking if I did that I’d be a creep because we aren’t allowed in the younger students dorms where the hookups happen and I’m 30 and they are all 18-25.
>>
>>31192209
Not allowed? Is some kind of traditional college or something?
>>
>>31192203
older women aren't my thing, no disgust or bad feelings towards them I'm just not interested in dating them, I like zoomer girls
>>31192209
I'd be 25 by the time I went back so maybe a bit of a gap with 18 year olds but don't see why I'd have a problem with the early 20s people
I'm not into hookups though I want a nerd gf
>>
>>31192220
It was with mine and they didn’t want to hookup with me :(
>>
>>31192221
you dont date the old women. you do volunteer work or play bridge or whatever. once they get to know you they will try to get you a GF because they cant mind their own business.
>>
How much does a person need to dress up for a first date?
>>
>>31192230
ahhhh ok, my reading comprehension is shit
yeah that checks out, I always got on with my teachers at school so I guess it'd just be like that
>>
>>31192232
it should be apparent that you put in effort but no so much that you couldnt do it every time
>>
>>31192226
I don’t think you should be going to college for that purpose. It would make more sense to me to just live in an apartment next to the campus and pick up girls from bars.
>>
>>31192247
Cool. I'm not a fan of the whole "wow" factor shit on date. I'm trying to show them as close as possible who I am on my day to day. That's who they'll be dating of things go well over time. Which I know is overly hopeful.
>>
>>31192252
Well I’m 30 now and have tried everything and never been on a date, will never get to worship white feet.
>>
>>31192252
You miss out on the wholesome bookish girls by limiting yourself to bars though
Though depending on what you study it's not guaranteed that you'll meet your type anyway, and you could always just use the college library and meet people through that (I've made friends this way before)
>>
Is it wrong to think that single diminishes your worth as a person? I'm not talking about people who are out of a relationship, I mean people like me who cannot attract a woman. I can't help but think that terminally single people are losers and outcasts.
>>
>>31192483
Yes, especially watching my race (white) be mixed out of existence by people that hate my race and refuse to date me because I’m white and tall :(
>>
>>31187223
How to get a woman with no ressource problem ? One who would not reauire you to become z slave of the system ? I would want to build my autonomous settlement, that's all, but I wouldn't need much money, only she has lots of kids.So how to avoid the problem of money if you are a free forest man who still want a woman maybe ?
>>
It's the same insane pajeet roleplaying as a tall white incel again, just ignore him.
>>
>>31187223
How to get a hippie wife that would be into the same idea of living freely in the forest with our own food, not relying on a job or anything, to be more devoted to prayer and simple natural life ?
Do all women only care about career, diploma and living in the society ?
>>
>>31192535
the problem with finding those is theyre all off the market by 16. if she isnt a dumb comsumerist whore she wont waste time chasing chad or careers.
>>
>>31187223
I'm going on a date tonight with this goth zoomer in matched with on Tinder. I'm going to pick her up then we're going to this bar arcade. She seems pretty cool it should be a good time.
>>
>>31192556
What is this type you have in mind ? At 16yo they are all married and settled ?
I know my brother's gf wants to have a farm because her grandparents have one, but she still made political studies (I don't know why exactly but maybe to get friends, maybe because she didn't know at the time, to find a bf). So apparently it exist (permaculture, autonomous lifesyle,...), (she is 21, my brother is 28 (he did other things before meeting her in the university)). Maybe one can get his woman into the idea Idk
>>
>>31192656
at 16 they have a bf and because they arent chasing money and better cock they stay with him. maybe you can convert a whore but chances are she will not be happy with you secluded in the woods
>>
>>31189900
I'd say you're over thinking it. I've accidentally bumped legs with my dad before it doesn't mean anything lmao.
>>
>>31192519
If you are in Ohio lets meet up and you can show me how to pickup white women.
>>
Do women care if I live with my parents still at 25? I have a job but no way in hell I can afford my own place in this dumpsterfire of a market, I'd need to be throwing half my monthly income at rent alone.
>>
>>31192175
"I want to go out sometime when are you free next?"

"Lets go out sometime! When are you free?
>>
>>31192734
some do, some dont, but its a big part of why women your age start exclusively dating older men
>>
>>31192756
does that leave any room for ambiguity? i need to make it very clear to this broad that im not trying to be just friends
>>
>>31192732
Keep ignoring me. None of you know what you are talking about. I want to see a white guy my age in Ohio pickup a decent looking white girl, with my own eyes. I can’t even get a date with the 4/10 tatted up ones.
>>
>>31192768
There could be a little ambiguity to them, but to me "going out" implies you're going out on a romantic date. And I assume you're on a dating app which furthers the implication. You can reduce ambiguity by making a move and kissing them.
>>
>>31192781
You just have no game or personality, likely not very charismatic. Try working on that first, making yourself out to be a victim is just sad man.
>>
>>31191939
>I just put it into practice. I said hello to a girl at the gym
>I told her I just wanted to know her. She said "ooooh" and smiled
Solid start. Direct initiation is good and it sounds like she responded well.

>then I asked her name, where she was from, how long had he been here, etc.
Standard stuff. Average. Not bad but not interesting.

>After that brief exchange we both stayed silent for a few seconds
Lulls happens. Not necessarily permadeath.

>I told her "alright, I'll leave you in peace, don't worry" and left.
Perfect. Unless it has gone well enough to ask for her number, then that's a solid response at the gym.
The gym is tricky because they're often available to chat but wearing less and somewhat stuck there unless they cut their workout short.
Going on with your day after a lull is kinda natural.

>Was it over and did I do right, or should I have pushed more?
It's technically possible to recover from a lull or power through and ask her out right there but I am not sure how to manage it reliably.

As it stands, you did well. Now just smile and wave when you see her, gauge her response, match her enthusiasm. If she's cool with you when she sees you again, you can probably chat again.
>>
>>31192794
I try to avoid lulls by organically asking questions that might lead to longer responses and touch on multiple subjects. Rather than just direct questions they just answer, they can rest and build off what they find interesting and if they don't, you can follow up with your own tidbit: "I use the treadmill when the weather is bad but I prefer to run outside. Have you ever run the trail around the lake Park near here?" "I've seen it but never checked it out." "I like to run my dogs there on the weekends since it's beautiful and not crowded."
Now there's multiple jumping off points: cardio, running, parks, lake, dogs, crowds, weather, etc. Meandering questions that touch multiple subjects, and you have little facts or stories connected to, work best. It reveals bits about you and avoids the standard interview questions, which aren't bad but aren't novel either.
>>
>>31192768
Nta but saying "I want to take you out" has clearer connotations than "let's go out". "Let's go out" could mean "let's meet the girls at the bar".
>>
>>31192790
Well someone in Ohio needs to show me because white women reject me before I speak. I am good with talking to everyone and I am good around children which is supposed to be something women love. But they already make up their minds before I speak.
>>
>>31192784
this is in person.
>>
Couldn't get it up when I got with this girl. While fingering her, I was rock solid but when it was time to put it in it went completely limp and couldn't get it back up for like 24hs. I may have another shot in a couple days... WHAT DO?
>>
>>31192845
kill yourself. thats what i did when my dick didnt work.
>>
>>31192845
Lmao such a classic conundrum

You gotta relax bro
>>
>>31192812
Your problem is thinking they're going to reject you before you talk to them. You probably come off as angry to begin with.
Also maybe try making yourself appear better. Obviously don't know what you look like but you could be in denial about how you look.
>>
>>31192879
I don’t think like that. I’m blackpilled so I assume they fuck n***ers now. Anyway they avoid eye contact and looking at me if I try to smile at them.
>>
>>31192845
aside from the usual (stress/anxiety, porn addiction or a genuine medical reason), perhaps consider this as a message from your body about that bitch; if instead of her was a young smoking hot girl, would you be having the same issues?
>>
>>31192890
Ah it makes sense now
>>
>>31192845
I tried being gay because I’m lonely and never been sexual with anyone in my life and the guy was going to fuck me and went soft and I felt like I was too ugly. He said I wasn’t but it made me depressed anyway.
>>
Saw a cute girl I hang out with on a dating app. We've texted back and forth a little, but I didn't get the impression she was interested. I get the impression she is infatuated with another guy in my social circle, but he doesn't seem interested.

Should I try to directly shoot my shot the next time I see her, or is it Joever?
>>
>>31187577
Just do it on the side.
The caviat is that you have to keep them from bleeding over into your life which is very difficult.
Accept that if you get into it there will always be a chance that you'll get caught and shit will hit the fan.
You can also work on creating the speech to explain to your wife that having sex with strange women doesn't interfere with your love for her, it's just a form of masturbation.
>>
>>31187792
The correct idea is to befriend the girls you meet and then they'll introduce you to their single girlfriends.
You'd have to have social skills tho
>>
>>31187577
lol, the strongest replies to this post clearly came from men who never had a long term relationship and never married
>>
>>31193030
more than over, move on
>>
>>31193094
I tried doing this and the women always say they don’t know anyone that’s single
>>
>>31187577
Do it in another city. Women often tolerate cheating if it's done in a way that doesn't embarrass them - which is to say her friends tell her they saw you with another woman.

But as a blue collar horn dog, you're just going to blatantly hit on other women while with your friends and their girlfriends. You probably don't have the self control or money to conduct an affair that might not blow up the marriage. So enjoy the stitches from getting hit with a liquor bottle in the future.
>>
>>31193104
Figured. Thanks.
>>
>>31193105
Good women don't stay single. A woman that's slim, smart, pleasant, and in her 20s in America is in the 90th percentile of dateability.

Once you exclude the obese, the single mothers, the blatantly emotionally volatile, and the losers - which don't individually seem like giant asks - you've excluded 90% of American women, and probably 80% of 18-35s.
>>
>>31193180
there are some single mothers in the 90th. childless and decent are all 99th. doubt there are 200k on the planet right now.
>>
>>31193180
I already know pale white women that don’t have tattoos or piercings and are not obese are super rare, and then lowering the age range to 18-24 is like 1 in a million and then finding one that’s a Christian is like 1 in a billion.
>>
>>31193196
There are. I don't take a hard line against them, but so often does it correlate with being fat, trashy, and mean.
>>
>>31192856

The more I thought about it the worse it got. How do I get my mind off it?
>>
>>31192892
She's pretty hot actually and the moment we started kissing everything was going great. I'm fucked aren't I?
>>
>>31193202
You shouldn't worry about Christianity desu. You should care about their upbringing. An atheist from a 2-parent UMC family is a better ltr material than trailer trash from a broken home who goes to Church.

Select for religiosity only inasmuch as it selects for classiness; most single Christian women in their 20s are not virgins. Maybe things didn't work out with a steady college boyfriend, and they had that failure to launch. That's probably fine. There often is a UMC Catholic scene that can be worth breaking into, but that's more a function of Church as a third place for a group of intelligent, well socialized professionals and their families. And why people will pay $10k/yr for Catholic high school.
>>
>>31189646
>Conversation progressive overload
Big brain. I'm stealing this. When you say asking for directions, what does that look like? I don't live in a walkable city so idk if such a question would make sense here. Is there a possible substitute that's equally as light?
>>
>>31193243
Well I want a pale white wife that’s not obese that I can indulge in every day of my life. And I don’t even care about fucking.
>>
>>31193202
You're conflating two groups. 18-22, and 23+. Your best opportunity for 18-22 was to meet in HS or College. Old fucks (23+) aren't breaking into the college dating scene as a rule unless grad students. If you were the exception, you'd be smashing on Hinge/Tinder/IG and wouldn't be itt.

23+ is a different game. They're accessible, but they've realistically had 1-2 failed serious relationships.
>>
>>31193276
Well I want young because I still feel like a teen trapped in an adult body. I never got to date or travel with my dates and I never got to have children of my own. I never got to buy a house either. I relate more to a 16 year old than a 30 year old. I hate my life and I am going to kill myself I just wanted to experience licking some white feet before I do it.
>>
>>31187223
35 year old virgin.
Lay it on me. What do I do to join you in le deradicalized centrism? Where is my hope?
>>
>>31193335
Week in Tijuana?
>>
>>31193211
>How do I get my mind off it?
Try slowing down and enjoying the sensuality of the moment. Feel her skin under your lips and don't think about the next step, just the current pleasurable moment and sensation.
>>
>>31193358
I’m only attracted to my own race pale white
>>
File: 1713462833634739.jpg (41 KB, 360x640)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I know this general is for men, but as a young woman I was wondering what is your opinion on straightforward, honest and assertive women? Do you find it seductive when a woman of this archetype flirts with you? When she is secure in herself and clear and direct in communicating her needs and wants, but also being respectful and soft-spoken, does it turn you on or off (physically and emotionally)?
>>
>>31193382
I would agree that most of us find those traits to be rather attractive. The problem is many women confuse being needlessly disagreeable for assertiveness.
>>
>>31193370
Sounds like you have unrealistic standards from your own failure to romantically launch. So I suggest p4p to get the FOMO out of your system, and then settle with a girl in your league - which will entail serious compromises. Decent white women are on the marriage track with a long term bf from college or church for the rare communities where people don't go to college, but also maintain a semblance of standards. (I've met more lecherous philanderer tradesman than decent ones).
>>
>>31193276
Is it really impossible once you're 23+?
I'm another wasted youth zillennial bum and want to date zoomers to make up for lost youth, I was planning to do this until I was around 27, 28+ ok its time for me to grow the fuck up lol
>>
>>31193468
What is p4p? I paid $200 to worship a girls feet once and she blocked me. I never got the money back.
>>
>>31193476
If you aren't good looking enough to smash from apps, and you don't have a large social circle with single women as well as couples that want to help the singles, the odds are stacked against you.

This is why the zillenial stereotype of the the skinny nerd henpecked by a bitchy hamplanet girlfriend is so common: the ogre + gnome meme. That's the median outcome for a guy who squandered 18-22, and doesn't have a lot of single friends.
>>
So.. what exactly separates a 'player' from a creep? I've been upping my approaches on campus, mostly in between classes any attractive girl I see I force myself to approach, and at clubs, parties, gym, events etc. This month I've approached 42 women this month and received 5 hookups. I like my results but I don't want to be seen as creep especially on campus. I like to think I give off good vibes and the second a girl shows disinterest I back off. I plan to approach even more next month but I don't want to come across as a creep.
>>
>>31193382
there are basically no men who have experience with that
>successful with women
she just seems really easy
>not successful
women never approach them
>>
>>31193521
youre wasting time on semantics but the difference is that the women know the player is with other women and keep going with him
>>
>>31193521
You're good looking and get invited to parties. You're doing fine for now. Being a fuckboy may catch up with you if you want a serious relationship, but you're on the good side of the dating power law.
>>
>>31193521
Tact, is what separates player from creep. Creeps are people who have no awareness of how doing certain things makes them be perceived as a creep. For example too heavy eye contact, getting sexual too early in conversation. Lack of charisma. This can be due to lack of experience or just nervousness. As long as you don't push too many boundaries and express yourself well then you aren't being a creep.
>>
>>31192466
>you could always just use the college library and meet people
How do you do that? Interrupt people studying or a group?
>>
>>31193521
>This month I've approached 42 women this month and received 5 hookups.
Damn. I approach like 10-15 max every month and don't get anything lmao
>>
This >>31192198 anon again, back after thinking about life
Think I might opt out of actually ENROLLING at college again and just move to an area with lots of college age people and meet people through hobbies/nights out/etc
Is this a good idea or should I just re-enrol?
>>
>>31193355
I think it's hilarious how no one ever responds to me in this "you can make it threads"
It's like an unspoken acknowledgement that it's simply over, which undermines the entire premise of these threads in general. You don't have an answer for me because there isn't one, but at the outset you always claim there is one.
>>
File: 1703448248634376.jpg (51 KB, 640x769)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>31193521
A player knows his boundaries. He knows how to talk to women. He has a sense of style & charisma. He understands how to deal with women & the right buttons to push.

A creep is clueless about women and has none of those attributes listed above. He has an overinflated & unrealistic view of himself to the point where he comes off the wrong way. He has no idea how to talk to a women or make her feel comfortable or safe.
>>
>>31192734
Some yes some no. Don’t try to hide this fact. It’s really not embarrassing anymore as most people under 30 live in a sub par situation whether living with friends or at their parents.
>>31192845
Take a gas station boner pill. They’re awesome and you won’t have to worry about whether it will work or not.
>>31193030
Through simple observation, you are learning to use your gut right now. Your gut told you everything you wrote. I wouldn’t if it’s that obvious she’s not into and more obvious that she’s into your friend.
>>31193355
>deradicalized centrism
There is still no hope. Just fuck a prostie and try to gain some confidence from there.
>>
>>31193555
college libraries are less quiet than normal libraries, you can make acquaintances by small talking with the people next to you
usually what I'd do is ask them to watch my stuff for a bit then come back and ask what they were working on
>>
>>31193557
Yes, he's Chad and probably doesn't mind fucking Miss Piggy if she has a cute face and is receptive.

The Daygame Community™ conducted a poll, and the median response for hookups from cold approach was 1-2 a year, iirc. And these are the guys that swear by it, and who cry about dating apps being fake (because they get no responses there).
>>
>>31193570
Well how much money are you gonna have if you did enroll? Were you planning on enrolling full time?
>>
>>31193521
>Back off at the slightest disinterest
>Be attractive (looks and behavior)
>Don’t treat women like shit and be discreet with your dates
>Don’t sleep with too many women from the same area at the same time

Do all that and you won’t be labeled a creep
>>
>>31193584
>There is still no hope. Just fuck a prostie and try to gain some confidence from there.
People always say this like it's so obvious but it's illegal in the US and every online escort service I've ever seen people link me to was obviously fake (like full of profiles with easily reverse image searches)
>>
>>31193555
When I was in college I went to other campuses libraries and did this, the women just tell me they need to study for an exam and I’m bothering them.
>>
>>31193599
>Daygame Community™ conducted a poll, and the median response for hookups from cold approach was 1-2 a year, iirc. And these are the guys that swear by it, and who cry about dating apps being fake (because they get no responses there).
Hmm that sounds about right for me. I slept with 2 from cold approaches last year, could've gotten maybe 6-7 if I slept with people I didn't like.
>>
>>31193608
>Don’t treat women like shit
Then why do they choose to have children with apes that beat them up and don’t cook, clean or do chores for them?
>>
>>31193607
yeah it was gonna be full time
IDGAF about studying though it was completely just to get my foot in the door to meet people properly and get the social life I actually fucking wanted
couldn't even tell you what I'd go back to study lmao
>>
>>31193597
I guess I could see that. I don’t go to library much. Usually it’s just to the study center to print something because that’s one of the only place that has color printers.
>>
>>31193577
If you make a nonsensical shitpost question you don't get answers.
>>
>>31193643
>Then why do they choose to have children with apes that beat them up and don’t cook, clean or do chores for them?
We're talking college girls, not trailer park wiggers iirc. They don't usually go down that road unless they get hooked on coke from their waitress or hostess part-time job, or something like that.
>>
>>31193621
What do you mean other campuses libraries?
>>
>>31193382
>straighforward, honest, assertive
I like all of that. The straightforward is a nice change from time to time as women are try to present hard to read. Honest is always great. Assertive? In which way? I don’t like women that are too brash they just come off as manly if they center their personality around being assertive and pushy. I likewise like to take those same chicks and shove their head into a pillow while I hit it from behind.
>secure in herself, clear and direct in communicating, but respectful and soft spoken
You’re describing a woman that doesn’t exist. If you are all of this and a base 7/10 then we should make children.
>>31193521
A player is either good looking or suave but usually both. They know how to give space and be respectful while also being overtly sexual. It’s a thin line to ride between a creep and a player in actions at least. Creeps don’t know when to give up and say the wrong shit in the wrong way at the wrong time usually. They are typically ugly and don’t have many sexual experiences and can’t understand social norms whereas a player understands all of this. Players are in and out and know the timing of a relationship where he needs to get out and pull the cord on her before she does to him. A creep will never leave you alone and stalk you on socials.
>>
>>31193662
What was nonsensical about it? I stated my situation then asked for advice
>>
>>31193640
It's one of dirty secrets about players that Redpill guys online use to prey on porn-brained incels. If you've known a guy that fucks, you'll know he will smash just about anything with a vagina; so you have to take their X/10 hotness claims down 2-3 points.

There are pics floating around Mystery's "HB9s" from the Project Hollywood days. They're some pretty haggard looking cokewhores, and plain-but-slim (which was much less impressive in 2003).
>>
>>31193648
How do you plan on doing it? I’m mainly want to figure out how I could get a social life in college. For you, I feel like if you’re like 30+, you wouldn’t be able to fit in.
>>
>>31193672
Dude I saw with my own eyes in person, these women are 21-24 and have black children
>>31193676
I would goto other schools and look for women to talk to. I am desperate all my life I wanted to have a white gf.
>>
File: survivorship bias.jpg (90 KB, 1560x894)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>31189725
Women hate other women being successful, so the ones that do want to be approached either don't talk about it for fear of being called a pickme, or get approached by a guy and stop being single. Pic related phenomenon

Just have a feeling for when you're no longer welcome (it might be immediate) and be ready to walk away when that moment comes.
>>
>>31193761
I'm 23 so I still have a few years, even then I'd say that after you're 21 you can hang with up to 30 without it feeling like a gap and not everyone there is gonna be fresh out of high school either
As for actually just getting a social life in college, it's really easy. Just show up and be fun to be around and I feel you'll just gravitate towards people. Dorms, classes, interest groups run by students connected to the uni, there are loads of opportunities to meet people
I fucked it up for myself by commuting and being mentally ill/autistic but even then I still had a fuckton of casual acquaintances that I'd say hi to every day, even being autistic if my mental health was solid and I lived in dorms/student house I'd have had a lot of friends and probably got a gf relatively easy
My problem is that I have the autistic problem of not being able to relate to people that don't share my niche interests, I've tried to stop doing this but I can't really shake it which is why I'm questioning if it's gonna be a waste of time, maybe I should just make friends through hobbies and do the volunteering/book club thing if I want my shy nerd gf
>>
File: 1702818848577503.jpg (226 KB, 1218x1345)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>31189725
>I can't help but think of the last 10 years of so's worth of women screaming that they don't want to be approached in public ever.
You sure?
>>
>>31193841
I’m 23 and not being able to relate to others is my problem too.
>>
>>31193833
Part of the problem is that since normal people aren't forced to flirt like this, it's become the domain of low status people, and a small internet subculture of underemployed weirdos.

Who's approaching and hitting on girls out and about: unemployment people, construction workers, pushy salesmen, scammers, and club promoters. These are all annoying people. The kneejerk reaction is negative in many venues.
>>
>>31193858
"I wish men would approach me more often" is a completely meaningless abstraction. The question is which man.
>>
>>31193858
Revealed preferences suggest that Manbun Evopsych Dipshit is being disingenuous.
>>
>>31193105
It's still one of the best avenues so keep befriending them
>>
>>31193871
yeah neurodiversity is a fucking curse, whoever said this shit is a superpower is smoking crack because all it's done is section me from other people and prevented me from being able to think straight and make the right choices
The worst bit is those mildly autistic girls who think I'm 'sweet' and find my autism endearing but they've been dating neurotypical guys for years and end up leaving me for another neurotypical guy after a month because of their attachment issues
>>
>>31193889
Men go where the approachable women are. It's why a bar can go from Instagramable to a sausagefest in months.
>>
>>31193382
Straightforwardness is a breath of fresh air in any guy's book.
It also saves you a lot of time by communicating early on.
>>
>>31193833
Why walk away so early if she’s not interested? If she wants to be a bitch I’ll let her know.
>>
>>31193909
They won’t be my friend because I don’t have a wife or gf. Also white women see a white guy dating out of his race as pathetic, but a woman that dates out of her race is wonderful. I don’t get that either. I’m saying if I settled for a mutt, I wouldn’t earn white womens respect.
>>
I sometimes get initial interest from women but when I talk to them, they often lose interest or get creeped out. I guess I have some possible reasons. Which ones do y’all think make the most sense?

1. It doesn’t feel authentic when I try to connect with the women & they can tell I’m putting on a fake persona.

2. I’m inexperienced at talking with women & it shows with the weird topics I bring up when I talk to them.

3. I overanalyze them for signs that she’s interested too & it’s obvious that I’m doing it.

4. I’m worried about doing or saying the wrong thing & the women I talk to can tell something’s off as a result.

5. I sometimes gawk at other women who pass by or happen to be in close proximity to me.

6. I’m trying too hard to make them laugh or otherwise win them over.

7. Something else?
>>
>>31193933
I think it's because you're a thirsty chudjak that they have nothing in common with besides that you hit on them one time. It's probably not this racial dynamic, which while true, you'd also be disrespected for dating a fat girl, a poorer girl with class tells, or a European girl.
>>
>>31193789
Unless this community college in town has a library, I would have to drive about an hour to the nearest other college which is also much smaller. My college had twice the amount of freshman than usual last year.
>>
>>31193940
Literally all of the above, you are just too needy. I recommend you read 'models', it's in the OP.
>>
>>31194003
Idk, self-help books alone rarely help. Anyone I know that dug their way out of the nearcel hole did so with the help of a friend that fucked. Not from faking it til they made it from self-help book advice.
>>
>>31194003
Why do you think I’m too needy?
>>
>>31194018
But what if they tried to improve in a way that was authentic to their personality?
>>
>>31194021
Because you get no pussy
>>
>>31194018
>Idk, self-help books alone rarely help.
Models helped me get me first girlfriend in high school, it's actually worth reading.

>>31194021
Because four out of the six things you listed come from caring too much about what women think about you.
>>
>>31193960
The single mothers to mixed children never had anything in common with the black men I asked too
>>31193983
I drove to Kent state and John Carrol.
Protip - just ask someone nearby to let you in because you forgot your badge in your dorm.
>>
>>31194031
I was just asking for help, what the hell crawled up your ass?
>>
>>31193921
Childish. You have nothing to gain from this.
>>31193885
Have you ever heard of the term "meet cute"?
>>
>>31194041
So… I should stop caring about what women think of me? But how else would I know if I’m making progress without gauging whether women have a positive opinion of me?
>>
>>31193915
>neurodiversity is a fucking curse, whoever said this shit is a superpower is smoking crack because all it's done is section me from other people and prevented me from being able to think straight and make the right choices
>The worst bit is those mildly autistic girls who think I'm 'sweet' and find my autism endearing but they've been dating neurotypical guys for years and end up leaving me for another neurotypical guy after a month because of their attachment issues
thoughts?
>>
>>31194080
>So… I should stop caring about what women think of me?
No? I said you care TOO MUCH. Not caring what women think of you at all will not get you far. Just read models, it's free, and will explain what I mean way better than I can.
>>
>>31194047
You needed to tap/swipe (whatever you call it there) to get into the library?
>>
>>31193885
I worked a sales job before & it’s true; I flirted with a female customers a fair bit, & it was especially when they flirted back. :)
>>
>>31194029
Being authentic dug them in this hole. But faking it without actually knowing a guy to model it from comes across as buffoonish. And there are a lot of grifters willing to prey on inexperienced guys by feeding them an exaggerated persona that doesn't work, without some nuance.
>>
>>31194060
I’m not going to be a white knight and “be respectful” if I don’t get anything out of it.
>>31194102
Yes colleges require that to enter unless they are having a book sale I’m pretty sure they open it up to the public. FYI college book sales are great.
>>
>>31194060
>Have you ever heard of the term "meet cute"?
Yes, but women's actions tell a different story. Meet cutes in practice are with guys in their social circle. PUAooming is not that.
>>
>>31194118
By “model”, you don’t mean “copy” right?
>>
>>31194123
Mine does not. The only buildings locked during the day are the dorms.
>>
Should I get on insta? I
>>
>>31194118
Just once, I hooked up with a girl by being a more sociable & cheerful version of myself. I was able to talk to her with confidence cause we spoke about topics that we were both passionate & knew a lot about, which I guess is what enabled me to tell a joke that she’d find hilarious every few minutes. But that was the only time it happened.
>>
>>31194158
You can learn to be brash from books, and that's better than inaction. What the books won't teach you, but a friend that fucks will, is how to be chill and when to back off. That nuance is hard to capture.
>>
>>31189646
You should compliment them and still ask for directions. Never stop asking for directions.
>>
>>31194201
Yes, but don't half-ass it
>>
>>31193701
29 year old virgin who’s never been in a serious relationship here. The truth is we’re not entitled to help. Obviously, the guys here will try to help us however they can, but at the end of the day, our personal problems aren’t their problem. If they don’t have advice to give, they don’t have advice.
>>
>>31194347
It's not easy to have good relationships, or meet what would have been pretty minor standards of behavior and appearance when we were growing up. If you don't get on the normie socialization train, it's very difficult. Even guys that at one point were doing okay fall off the train pretty easily and become nearly incels - like moving for a job and starting from 0 in a new city.

People shoot themselves in the foot and there are low hanging fruit, but it's not easy, especially if you have the bourgeois standards of the white middle class of even the 2000s.
>>
>>31194031
Dude… chill the fuck out bro?..
>>
I'm 32, there's this I'm guessing mid 30s girl that walks her german shepherd to the park most days, and walks right in front of my house. I have a rhodesian ridgeback. What's the best way to approach her and get her number? I've never done an approach like this before, but I want to at least talk to her. I was thinking of just complimenting her dog, then her dog's name, expecting similar questions, then asking hers, what she does for a living, find out if she's single or not(If I see a wedding ring I'll scram, but I haven't seen one on her from a distance).
>>
>>31194286
But can’t you try to learn that yourself through trial and error?
>>
>>31194435
Dont use a dog as an ulterior motive. Be interested in the dog and consider her a bonus.
>>
>>31194123
>I’m not going to be a white knight and “be respectful” if I don’t get anything out of it.
You get "not looking whiny/resentful in public" out of it, this is important if you ever want to go back to that cafe
>>31194130
The difference between "talking to a girl at Trader Joe's" and "PUAooming" is strictly vibes
>>
>>31194470
Maybe, but you're already developmentally retarded by several years, trying to learn nuance and niceties normal people learned at 15 a decade later, when there's less patience for mistakes.

Most people aren't self motivated enough to effect long term habit changes for things with far more predictable results like weight loss. Being in a group, even if it's just another guy, also gives you +15% rizz compared to grinding this stuff out solo. And the outside perspective of a bro that fucks speeds up the process dramatically. It's like trying to learn boxing from YouTube and hitting bags, vs from a coach and training partners with outside perspectives about what you're doing - not what you THINK you're doing.
>>
If you are a guy that comes in here. I hate be the one to tell you, but if you aren’t willing to rapidly change and open yourself to learning and adapting quickly to the general advice that comes from here (get fit and socialize) then you will get nothing and have no one. Even if you can do it, you will be lucky to get a girl at all depending on your age.
>>
>>31194529
>The difference between "talking to a girl at Trader Joe's" and "PUAooming" is strictly vibes
They're both "PUAooming" if you're trying to start the dating process. From people I know who met cute, they were both aware of each other from existing social circles, and the chance encounter got them to a deeper level. This is anecdotal, but I don't know any meet cutes couples where they hadn't met before, or were vouched because they were there with mutual friends.
>>
>>31194567
And to a lesser extent move to where single women are.
>>
Can someone give me advice here? This girl I matched with on Tinder were planning to go on a date for dinner tonight, but now she's sending me a Snapchat saying, "I'm so close to asking for a raincheck. Sucked into this show I'm watching lol can you convince me it'll be a good time (crying emoji)"

How the hell should I interpret this? Is this some shit test? Is she trying to get me to beg to go on a date? Realistically what should I say that comes across as witty or not desperate? I feel like this message is already a bad sign, but I'd still like to see her at least once to see how it goes.
>>
I can get "normal"women easily enough, but how do I spot a girl who's willing to finger my prostate?

100% serious here. My EX got me into it and I miss that sex. Every girl I try to introduce this stuff too is completely disgusted by it...
>>
>>31194529
>>31194574
I've met a few (3) girls this way over the past year but two of them technically saw me at the gym first. One talked to me in line at the farmer's market and the other one sat next to me on the bus. The third one I came up to while waiting for a drawbridge to go down. Of those three I only dated the bus one for a short while.

On a completely different note I think there's something to aloofness. The kind of girls who seem to be into me are the kind of girls I have zero interest in.
>>
>>31194611
I've been dealing with the same BS for the last 2 weeks and finally just ghosted her. Not worth the headache
>>
>>31194342
Idk what to do. I barely use Facebook as is
>>
>>31194517
I am interested in the dog, I love dogs. She is the bonus.
>>
>>31194611
>Realistically what should I say that comes across as witty or not desperate?
"No"
>>
>>31192203
Visited a college campus several weeks back; I remember seeing an older woman, I’m assuming a professor, checking me out. There was something about the serious & slightly nervous expression she kept as she looked at me & stroked her gray hair while her colleague spoke to her that I found extremely sexy.
>>
>>31194639
Find your archetype of girl. See what guys they follow that fit your archetype. Post those kinds of things.
>>
I want to become the type of guy who gives women nicknames (gorgeous, beautiful, darling, sweetheart etc). How can I pull it off? I’m in decent shape and good-looking.
>>
>>31194611
Maybe she really just is really into the show. Why not ask if you watch it with her?
>>
>>31194710
You’re a natural at this if you thought of giving a girl a nickname on your own. I always start off with beautiful or gorgeous at first then if I’m still talking to them after a week or two I switch it to my own weird version of their name. They love that and really makes you stand out
>>
>>31194710
In what cobtext would you say this? I'm guessing you're not a Brit. We usually call women (typically older women/mum types) names. E.g. If a barlady hands me a pint and says 'here you are, darling' then I typically say thank you love.
>>
Is it wrong I’m excited about the prospect of a post-thirties lady desperate to settle down?
I’m an incel fyi.
>>
>>31194896
No, because a run through girlboss is a one of the better outcomes. She probably takes care of her appearance, isn't retarded, and doesn't bring baby daddy trouble.
>>
>>31194848
I wish we did this more in America. I enjoy being patronizing as well. Sometimes I use "sweetheart" in this way.
>>
>>31194935
>a run through girlboss is a one of the better outcomes. She probably takes care of her appearance, isn't retarded, and doesn't bring baby daddy trouble.
Hasn't been my experience. The last 2 girls were late 30s and both still assholes playing games. And both had kids.
>>
>>31194976
>dating a woman with kids
>>
>>31195041
Not everyone is blessed with as many choices as you my friend. I haven't had to actually deal with any kids so far.
>>
>>31195083
Your stats? I’m kind of curious.
>>
>>31195098
Mid 20s, 5'8, live at home, muscular, 6/10 according to this website

I'm kind of just a toy to older girls. Nobody actually wants to date me, especially girls my age
>>
>>31187223
Never was one for dating, convinced GF to try threesome stuff (one of my life goals). No clue how to get a girl for something like that. Pretty sure she doesn't want her friends to know. Should be a bisexual grill so gf has a good first impression.
If I have a good reason I don't mind approaching, but I'm rather unskilled at deepening a convo and bringing up such a topic seems weird. If gf and me like it I don't mind doing it regularly, but goal for now would be trying it once.
We both went to uni late and are almost 30 in case that is relevant, so there are likely some targets there who are into that.
TL;DR how to do threesome secks with one woman into it already?
>>31189674
>I moved to ask for directions then changing the topic to personal questions...
Which personal questions?
>>
I posted it in another thread but might be better suited to here

Been seeing a woman, we are not bf or gf but getting pretty close over time. Anyway she went on holidays last week and text me yesterday she slept with an old friend while there. She got very emotional about it but honestly at the time I just like mentally zoned it out.

Now today its kind of creeping in bothering me, seems a bit ridiculous to me to get all emotional about something she chose to do and my only relationship I had before this ended in the same way with another woman banging an old friend.

Im on the fence here, I know we are not in a relationship but why bother to tell me I never would have found out, now im just thinking guess its only my turn to bang her and look elsewhere to meet a woman?

Im over 30 man I thought this shit would change. She keeps texting me about it and I just told her to stop she's an adult and can do what she wants

I just don't know what the fuck she expects from me here? Does she want me to tell her im angry? bit pissed off? That I feel nothing??
>>
File: IMG_0385.jpg (134 KB, 813x868)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
I refuse to date a woman with tits smaller than C cup. My ex gf used to drag her C (and later) D tits across my face and it was the closest I’ve ever come to the astral plane.
>>
>>31188573
Welcome to the club. Approach women and talk to them. Looksmaxxing does nothing unless your a 9/10, MAYBE an 8/10 but even thats effy.
>>
>>31194662
Ah.
Nta, just curious about this answer because I avoid most social media and I figured whatever the answer was wouldn't apply to me.
I don't *have* an archetype. I'm a contranym goofball weirdo.
>>
>>31196434
This is bullshit. It's awesome being the best looking person in almost every room I'm in, getting constant compliments and streams of likes on dating apps.
>>
>>31194574
>>31194130
>>31193885
>Part of the problem is that since normal people aren't forced to flirt like this
I might not be normal but you're looking at flirting entirely wrong.
I've been doing this longer than some of you have been alive.
Flirting is fun.
Flirting is NOT serious.
Flirting is NOT goal oriented.
I have approached random women anywhere and flirted successfully because I saw an entertaining icebreaker and gave it a shot.

And I think more than half the women I've dated were met through something I'd call a Meet Cute.
If you put yourself out there, it happens more often.
>>
Is online dating as dogshit as I think it is? I gave it a whirl back in like 2017 and it was a cesspit of the obese and single moms. I don't have any other real options to meet women so if it's still as bad or even worse I am fucking cooked
>>
>>31196554
>them
You're forgetting the mentally and emotionally unstable yet thin and childless women
>>
>>31196554
I'm a 7/10 and it's great for me.
>>
>>31196566
For the sake of brevity I didn't mention them, but yes, the tenfold redflag women were present too
>>
>>31193382
God that would be a god spend. The answer to your question is yes btw.
>>
I think something is wrong with me. What percentage of girls do you swipe right on dating apps? For me it’s no more than 5%.
>>
obtusely autistic scenario
>met a girl online around 5~ years ago
>live in two different countries
>we talked pretty regularly
>would get drunk together and commiserate
>talked for about a year
>just kind of stopped one day
>shortly after I ended up finding a different account of hers on a different site under a different name
>it happened by complete chance and because I'm autistic and remembered what her pet looked like
>fast forward 4 years
>I'm going to her country near her city for an unrelated reason
>she popped into my head again
>checked that same account from earlier for the first time in years
>found out she's been heavy into eating disorder stuff and is basically still as depressed as we were back then
>I am the polar opposite; physically, financially, socially, mentally better than I've ever been
>but still a khv
>99% sure she is still a virgin
>cba giving context but she's basically a femcel
now the golden question
do I get in touch and try to rekindle things?
I know "I can fix her etc etc" but I feel like an honest-to-God virgin and someone that I genuinely like talking to (from experience) could be a rarity (we're both mid-20s)
explaining how I got in touch would be odd since she doesn't use the accounts we actually talked on but I'm also autistic enough to be unapologetically blunt about it
>>
>>31196889
Same, although on Bumble I've started running out of matches so I've gotten a little less judicious
>>
>>31194745
I jokingly did, and we ended up doing a video call, and ultimately she agreed to drive up to meet me for dinner. Her initial reluctance was because she was in another city today and it would be over an hour drive to come here. She was going to make the drive back tomorrow anyways, but decided to do so today so she could see me.

The date actually went well. I'm almost 34, and she's a 25 year old latina. We got along and talked well and even made out a little once I walked her to the car. She seemed into it and interested in seeing me again tomorrow.

Only thing is she turned out to be one of those insufferable types that turns everything into some major social issue. She hates all rich people because she thinks they all got money by basically being evil bastards. We were going to see a movie after dinner. I suggested Fall Guy, but she said she didn't want to give the producers of the movie money because people like Ryan Gosling already have enough money. We were going to see Abigail instead, but that wasn't showing, so we just decided to call it a night. She kept bringing up environmental issues, and how eating meat is bad for the environment. How she was once a vegetarian, but only recently resumed eating meat for the sake of her health because she was getting too skinny, etc, etc.

I mean I'm not a right wing person by any means. I come from a very left wing family in fact, but I find this kind of extreme idealism annoying. However, she was hot and liked me. Plus she's also relatively young. So there is there any hope as me as a man potentially making her views less extreme/retarded? I mean I don't want to think about how watching a comedy action movie makes me an asshole because it's giving money to certain people. Or how I'm potentially an evil person because I make a six figure salary. I explained even my dad came from humble origins in latin america and ended up making a successful career here as senior executive.
>>
>>31197015
She had an otherwise lighthearted demeanor and didn't seem to mind to much when I pushed back on some of her views. Plus I like that she said she doesn't like social media or have a presence there. She lives with her parents and they basically want her to stay with them until she gets married. She's more of a homebody type which I like, so I don't know. Will see how it goes tomorrow if we meet.
>>
Are you supposed to text back quickly? I want to respond ASAP, but I feel like it comes off as too needy. I've been matching this girl's energy by texting back a couple hours later, usually in an hour or two. Unless I'm just laying in bed I'll respond within 5 minutes.
>>
So anons help me out with this,

i started chatting with a girl from dating apps, we instantly clicked from the day we matched and talked endlessly over similar interests and football for few months. mind you i asked her out in those few months but because of her and my exam we werent able to meet and i eventually lost interest because of that and i started giving her dry and less frequent replies eventually she took the hint and we stopped talking.

fast forward 6 months

she posted a story about football and i was like maybe this time around it woruld work and i replied to her. now we are again discussing strictly football for a week now. how do i take things from here and and ask her for date?

she is still single that i know, what im doubtful is that maybe she forgot me or maybe she doesnt look at me as her potential romantic partner and just as a friend or textbuddy to discuss mutual favourite sport with

what to do anons?
>>
>>31196554
It doesn't work anymore for non-paying accounts.
>>
>>31197420
Do you (and she) play or just watch? You could invite her to kick a ball in the park or something. Then just walk around and get ice cream (or if you're in the southern hemisphere maybe hot chocolate or something).
>>
File: IMG_5600.png (55 KB, 860x901)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
Just got back from a Tinder date. I was kind of nervous before but it felt good when we were hanging out. She laughed at a lot of my jokes too so I’d say it went pretty well.
>>
>>31194611
Lmao she’s fucking with you.
>>
I've noticed that women that send daily "good morning, hope you have a great day" texts usually end up going nowhere romantically. Why is this?
>>
>>31199272
good morning sir
>>
how do I get me some bitches
>>
>>31198099
did u kiss?
>>
File: two_headed_girl.jpg (66 KB, 374x619)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
So here's my plan
I want to find one of these socially anxious weird girls
I'm into that shit and I can afford to pay for a girl who isn't interested in getting Instagram pictures at festivals.
But where to meet her? They don't leave the house.

So I'm thinking of setting up a local writing club
I like writing anyway and maybe it will lure one of these girls out.
If not, at least I will still meet people of a similar interest.
plus I'll look good being the one running it.

Think it could work anons?
>>
>>31199541
have sex immediately
>>
>>31197672
>Do you (and she) play or just watch? You could invite her to kick a ball in the park or something
nope, both of us dont know how to play football. we just watch it. i wouldnt mind playing with her but she probably wont do that shes not much into physical activities
>>
>>31197029
Now she's inviting me to a friend's house who is dogsitting. She says they have a hottub. I chose a bad week to stop going to the gym.
>>
File: 1715091238088222s.jpg (6 KB, 187x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>31187223
Once again I took the normies/copers/bluepillers advice and drove 50 km to the nearest city to "touch the grass".
They say that touching the grass lets you meet women and potentially your future wife, but it couldn't be further from truth.

THERE ARE NO FEMALES OUTSIDE. All I see are old people, kids, families and single guys being lonely and depressed AF.
Women just don't get out unless on a date with their partner/to get to their job/with a huge group of friends to do X activity.
The ones who wanted to be in relationships were taken back in school/college, it's over if you are past that point in life.
The rest get sex from Chad from Tinder, attention from instagram, money from the welfare (that you work for LMAO).

IT'S OVER Pic related, read her tshirt, women think that way.
>>
>>31200211
Obvious b8
>>
>>31200304
Which part of this is bait for you? Prove me wrong, go out and take pictures on a 2 hour long walk in multiple places. Show me those women who are single and alone that are approachable.
>>
>>31196889
The less you swipe, the higher your MMR.
>>
>>31200335
>Show me those women who are single and alone
We're not doing your homework for you. If you want to rape women, you'll have to do it yourself, schooler.
>>
>>31200335
>just go out and take pictures of random women for 2 hours
>why don't women want to approach me
>>
So i had a match last saturday, went pretty smooth over text, quickly got her insta and texted a bit there and we went to a date on sunday and it was pretty good. We talked a lot, she was looking for some physical contact (adjusting my jacket, snipping some bugs of my leg), nothing felt forced and basically spent the whole day together with us getting dinner as well. The next day is set on this sunday too and we will visit the zoo. All in all pretty good signs i think

But how do i proceed with the texting? Do i just keep it minimal till we see each other again? Yesterday i asked her if she had a good start into the week, talked about the day, grocery shopping and some memes. Should i wait for her to initiate a conversation? As of today i haven't messaged her yet
>>
How do you deal with the
realization that talking and interacting with females is unfun and gets boring fast if you are not horny? I am at a point where I really cant be bothered most of the time. A couple of years ago it was not like this. A few years ago it was not like this. Is it depression? Even sex seems so pointless. It just feels so hollow. What is the point?

inb4 I get called incel or something. I am in my early thirties, didnt start fucking until I was 28 (which I regret, I should have either never had sex or started earlier), I look good enough since there has been an good amount of girls showing interest in me and it isnt hard to talk to women unless I am thinking.
>>
>>31201010
I think you are overthinking. No need to force something. If there is something you are interested in, ask, but there is no need to drown them
>>
>>31199395
No just hugged
>>
new thread
>>31201391
>>31201391
>>31201391
>>
File: we're back.jpg (254 KB, 1920x1080)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
Need advice.
>Be me
>Go to speed dating event
>Kinda sucked but some of us went to eat together and made friends
>Flirt with a girl from the group and go to her house to chat
>Some turbulence in the group, felt like it was bs and left
>Girl hits me up out of the blue and we go out
>Find out we have decent chemistry, she keeps saying shes getting old, nearing her 30s, take it as a hint she's not interested
>Back in group
>Have some family trouble and skip on the outing, this girl asks if I'm ok
>We go out and open up, I'm not usually honest with my family history bcs it's pretty rough
>Arrange a date
> A day or two before the date she tells me if we're dating or going out as friends or dating? Because she started dating someone else
>Lie and say I only want to be friends because still felt like i needed emotional support abt family issue (new city, almost no friends)
>When we go out we're both pretty flirty, touching """platonically""", sharing beers, and I want to say almost kissed a few times (get real close and quiet and just stare at each other, should've gone for it) and we had a blast.
> Hang out again in group and she's acting normal again, not showing any particular interest.
We've had other dates that were fun and one that didn't go so great, but this last one was pretty flirty
I invited her out again and I'm going to tell her that I think she's great and actually have a thing for her.
Thoughts?
>>
>>31201401
Try this: Imagine the exact thing you described happened to a friend of you. What would you say was happening?
>>
>>31201504
She digs the attention? Idunno
>>
>>31201010
I would err on the side of silence if only so you have more to talk about when together.
>>
>>31201401
>she keeps saying shes getting old, nearing her 30s, take it as a hint she's not interested
How does a person come to that conclusion?
She was either fishing for compliments or expressing that she's looking to settle down or find a serious relationship before she gets older.

I don't think you are as good at guessing what women are hinting at as you think you are.
>>
>>31201571
Yeah i think so too but don't want her to think i'm losing interest
>>
>>31201592
That might not be a bad thing. At least it seems like that when talking to friends that are more or less psychopaths (or at least very heavy triad)
>>
>>31201197
>How do you deal with the
>realization that talking and interacting with females is unfun and gets boring fast if you are not horny?
Is this something new to you. That's a basic reality of life for any heterosexual man.
>>
>>31201591
No, that's why I'm asking on an autism board, retard.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.