[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1589641884915.png (157 KB, 500x409)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>
I’m mr frog I eat the bug
>>
I feel angry that everything revolves around drinking and partying. Maybe you're the ones that live in a "fantasy world," not me.
>>
I wish I never got involved with any of that. That was a terrible mistake.
>>
>>31188397
I hate you bitch, but i know i'll get better. You messed up my entire life, now i hope you are happy. I was not the best guy, buy you always made me feel like the worst retarded scumbag on earth. I fucking hate you and my heart is destroyed because you FUCKING NEVER TOLD ME THE TRUTH.
Now i'll get better, i know i'm not like you made me feel. My life used to be good, i had friends, all the girls that liked me were just like me, beautiful and cool. I thought you were too, but now i see you are just an attention whore and you are not even cute, i don't know what the fuck was so wrong with me.
I'm healing now, i'll find a good girl who deserves the best of me. I had the energy, started to be the best student, my life was improving finally. Fucking witch, i hope all your affairs leave your stinky pussy so destroyed that no one will want to be with you when you are 27, looking like a fucking corpse.
I used to think girls were different, i ended up thinking you were the only one, now i know you were the worst of them all. I miss the one who used to love me, but that's never going to happen again.
>>
The problem isn't a lack of talent or work ethic on my end, it's that the field is oversaturated. Might have to figure out promotions to get this shit off the ground
>>
>>31188397
I hate women so much it's unreal
>>
>>31188866
Anon, you are not alone.
My ex made me believe for years that she loved me and was fine, and all in all she has been leading a life worse than a fucking ntr. She fucked with my head, NEVER told me the truth, not a clue, and was so shameless to call me a liar all the time, insulted me, humiliated me while I was trying to make things right, to become a good man.
Brother, I'm not even ugly or an asshole, but she led me to convince myself that I am, and I isolated myself from everyone for BEING BETTER FOR HER AS I BELIEVED THAT WAS THE PROBLEM AND THE REASON FOR HER BEING SO DIFFERENT FROM WHEN I MET HER.
I feel bad nigga, always coming back to her and realizing that she is no longer that cute loving girl, but a bitch witch who hates me so much that she believed a lot of crap that my “friends” were telling her about me, just because they wanted to fuck her, AND FELL INTO THE FUCKING TRAP LIKE FUCKING BITCH.
Weak, mentally ill dalila, her life is going to take its toll for what she did to me.

It really hurts me a lot anon. i cant't hide in hate, it hurts and it has really messed up my head.
>>
[To think that he is here again in search of his beloved despite everything.]
>>
>>31188913
What am i expected to do? She's the closest to the reality where i still felt loved. Made my mistakes, but i'm not the worst fucking human ever, i did not deserve this, i know she didn't either.
Everything is so fucked up
>>
File: sketch-1616141449846.png (499 KB, 682x631)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
Kids fight over the dumbest shit. Just watched my oldest circle throw the youngest over a life jacket.
>>
You know how some guys fantasize about saving the day by killing a school shooter or some shit? I have something like that I kind of think about but it’s where a guy attempts to assault me so I can shoot him and rid the world of one more degen
>>
>>31188890
They are awful inhumane creatures
>>
when you do it it’s just fine but when I do it you finally see the problem with acting like that, huh?
>>
>>31188397
that retard just had to marry some ugly abbo bitch with a laundry list of health issues. he's a good looking guy but an absolute retard. and now his health is suffering because of her. he gets what he fucking deserves.
>>
RANDI YOU ARE AN APATHETIC CUNT AND PATRICK YOU ARE A FAGGOT AND JONATHAN youre okay I guess BUT FUCK YOU RANDI
>>
>>31188397
Revenge didn't solve anything because I genuinely changed the scumbag I was, even though I have continued to have sexual dependencies and it has led me to act out in horrible ways. The process of being someone better had to start somewhere, obviously it wasn't going to happen overnight. You noticed, I really wanted to marry you and REALLY start all over again, BUT YOU JUST MOCKED ME. That doesn't mean I didn't decide to do better, that I realized how horrible you felt because of my actions, and I apologized to you from the bottom of my heart so I wouldn't do it again, and now that I am better, you are a thousand times worse than I was. The worst thing is knowing that them crows “my friends” really slandered me just to fuck you, and you fell for the trap, worse than Eve did. there are things they told you that I really didn't do, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN HONEST TO YOU EVEN WITH THE MOST EMBARASSING THINGS IN MY LIFE SO YOU CAN SEE I DON'T KEEP SECRETS ANYMORE, but you just stabbed me when i became vulnerable for you. I hope it was worth it, i really wanted to give you everything and make it finally new. Always late, always. At least, if i meet someone someday, you'll see that i really changed so much and you just couldn't believe me. You’ll see me walking with children and a wife that understands me and have some empathy and love.
It hurt me a lot that you never forgave me, i truly changed, ironically when you decided to do it too, but for the worst.
>>
I FUCKING TIRED OF WATCHING THE PEOPLE AROUND ME BE HAPPY WHILE I FEEL EMPTY, AND HELPLESS
>>
I DON'T WANT TO BE THIS KIND OF ANIMAL ANYMORE
>>
It's interesting to me how all of these women claim they love traveling, they love adventure, they wanna see the world, blah blah blah. I've seen girls who dream about van life or being nomadic. But when it comes to getting to know a truck driver who will literally give you that kind of lifestyle for free? Somebody who does all the work and driving, supporting a person on one income, seeing places you'd never normally see? Nah, I'm not good enough for that. It'd apparently be easier to find somebody who isn't already doing these things with their life and start it together. I just don't get it but honestly, a relationship hasn't been a high priority to me anymore... still, I have to notice how god damn stupid these women are for pretending that's what interests them.
>>
I was introduced to my stepmom today. I know that she was my dad's mistress and I know that she knew he was married when they were cheating on mom. But I also know that my parents marriage was going to end in divorce somehow for years before he even met this woman. But I can't help but hate her. She hugged me and it made my blood boil. At that moment, I wanted to punch her in the face and her bloated cow tits and just pummel her as she screams and begs for me to stop and bite down on her ear, her cheek, and her nipple and rip them all off and then grab a knife from the kitchen and stab her over and over again...

She could tell I was uncomfortable so she stopped. I saw her cringe at me like she could sense the way I was feeling. And she looked sad, too.
>>
Why am I drawn to you everytime, it is like destiny wants us to be together, and you don't want to.
>>
File: Space.png (24 KB, 1920x1080)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>31188397
I can't get a job and at this point I'm hopeless. Every job requires experience or reference that I don't have. I've never had a job before. I've got no references, no prospects, and no opportunities. I wasted the last 5 years doing computer science which I used to enjoy, but school has made me bitter about it.
My parents are starting to nag me about jobs, and sending me jobs. I apply to every one, but never hear anything back. I don't know what the issue is.
Watching my friends move forward in their lives and be successful while I sit in my room and rot is getting painful.
I feel like a failure
>>
>>31189518
>fell for the comp sci meme
oh no, anon, I’m sorry
>>
I think my main problem is that 4chan is my only friend, and enemy. The voice in my head but the only source of social I have. Would life be better if I stopped coming here or would it just be empty?
>>
>>31189091
I never said it was fine and admitted it was all a mistake.
>>
I made a few bad choices, I admit it. All I can do now is learn from those experiences and get professional help to become a better person.
>>
What the fuck makes me so special to where all these girls fall for me even though I don't do anything to them?? It's starting to get annoying, and it makes me think I'll never be able to have a platonic relationship with a female, which is unfortunate because I find it really easy to open up to women vs men.
>>
My life sucks but I lost my virginity last night. I don't really have anyone its appropriate to tell that but I'm really pleased and needed to tell somebody. And people were right. Sex isnt everything. It's pretty goddamned nice though.
>>
I'm really glad I'm not part of a culture that makes you put gloves filled with bullet ants on as a coming of age ceremony.
>>
>>31188397
Now I know why nobody goes to this IMAX. Billion Mexicans and other foreigners hanging out in the parking lot.
>>
>>31188397
Also, I regret trying to sit through the opening ads because this woke shit is cringe and depressing.
>>
>>31190145
Not having anyone to tell stings huh
>>
You know what stings? Bullet ants. Bullet ants sting.
>>
>>31190145
>>31190165
Same person, I’m guessing
>>
fuck man these guys are driving me nuts
>>
I bet Annie sucks good dick

She’s got DSL
>>
Falling in love with this person was already painful due to our overall situation, but then they revealed to be the worst sort of person I could have fallen in love with. They’re so consumed with their own pain that they never consider my own. They only seem to believe my feelings when I am jealous and lonely, so they create situations in which I experience these emotions. They are not the person I thought they were when I initially fell in love. Falling out of love is painful. Despite how horribly they’ve treated me, I did feel happier and more motivated for a while. I just want to forget them.
>>
>>31190426
Same
>>
my life sucks ass
i hate my life
shit
>>
>>31190454
Dang me too sometimes
>>
>>31190145
Congrats man. Idk if this is the right thread to ask for details so we can live vicariously through you, but if you feel like gioyc please do
>>
File: IMG_0840.jpg (329 KB, 1195x576)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
Just LOOK at those lips!

LOOK
>>
>>31188397
Everybody gets paid,
Everybody gets laid,
All ' these bitches dirty,
Everybody got aids!
So far this year:
Jail, court, blood, sweat and heaters.
...cats can't fight,
That's why they send 3 bitches, hit that white.
Service the fittest; trip attack,
1‐on-1 done glad we didn't pack the gat.
*point* All these people heathans,
God be sayin' yo, 's better up in heaven, A!
Newborns sh' be all aborted,
My body my choice, old white coot? Exported.
Call me the Gatekeeper,
Break Shiva off y' face smokin' laced Chiba,
>>
If there's a camera in the bathroom, then you already kinda know how it's goin.
>>
>>31190426
You are not alone, trust me. There are some that are going through something worse.
I've been living under the illusion that this girl loved me for years, so i've been getting isolated, under literal witchcraft, and shit like that, while she was fucking other dudes. It still makes my stomach sick, but STILL i know there are good girls out there. I'll become a better man for my future wife, i forgive her. Hopefully she will see me with children and a good wife in some years, and regret that she indulged in satanic shit just because of trying to destroy my life. Revenge is NOT GOOD, it rots your soul.
I'm a good man, God has been changing me. I'm not believing your crap anymore. I'm tired, and i am truly never going back to you. You did so much horrible stuff and you went consciously too far, not even myself went to that point.
Thanks Jesus for saving me from her, please take care of her life and have mercy of all that she's done.
I forgive you even if it hurts like hell, because i truly loved you and dreamed everyday of coming back to that good girl that fought against the world. It's never going to happen G, you lost me and i gave you too many chances too. Laugh at me, i don't care. I know that i'm a good man despite my errors, i changed, and i thought it was for you, now i understand it was for me, and for my future girl. It could have been you, but you loved the darkness and i'm never going to go back to that lifestyle. I feel gross too, but i repented, and it's forgiven. I'm not that guy anymore.
Again, thank God. Thanks Jesus.

Eve, there's still hope. Don't be deceived by them, it's not worth it. You are not too far away from the power of God. I'm sorry that you turned out to be like this, i was truly trying to save you and i didn't even know, but you chose this, no one else did it for you. No one is going to save you, and you don't have no one else to blame.

In the name of Jesus i'm free from you forever. thanks for the good times tho.
>>
COME ON, MAN

YOU JUST KNOW SHE SUCKS DICKS WITH A FACE LIKE THAT
>>
Idk if I'm over Her yet. I think about her alot. If she's doing ok, if she's eating well and/or getting enough sleep, how big her boobs really are. I just realized my birth month and date is the her first and last initial in the alphabet. A=1 B=2, etc. Her birthdate is in my credit card number. Small things like this make it hard for me to get over her like I'm ignoring signs from the universe...
But then I think back to the time I checked her twitter now X. How she called that esports guy the most handsomest guy in the world. How she complimented him on everything. Imagining him holding her, kissing her, making love to her. And it breaks my fucking heart. And it reminds me how I need to get over her or I'll never move forward in life...God damn it. I wish she chose me.
>>
>>31190540
That's her problem, not mine. It doesn't hurt me, i'm free and now i'll be finally able to meet new girls, new friends.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ANYMORE. GET OUT OF MY LIFE BY THE AUTHORITY AND NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
>>
Haven't jacked off in days and I already feel like relapsing. That video of Gabbie Carter with her cunt all creamy is stuck on my mind.
>>
>>31190585
It's Facebook whores for me. They're so blatant, even the ones who don't do OF. I really need to get off social media.
>>
>>31190555
Damn bro.
>>
>>31190573
You had a 12-year-old girl in your life?
>>
>have been single for exactly a year
>start looking a dating
>It's been years since, dating apps are a thing
>beautiful women likes me, like what she has to say
>shit spaghetti and I don't want to reply

What the fuck?
>>
bruh
>>
Just found out today someone whom I always considered my bro, am grateful for and always had my back actually has a very condescending view about me. Even after explaining my grief and the emotional shock I received, all I ever got was the equivalent of "and whose fault do you think that is?". I shed tears over this. This is one of the few people I thought I could bare my thoughts to, someone I've known for close to 20 years.

I don't give a damn about almost anyone else but this guy had my back even during my toughest of times. He helped me back up on my feet even as I was broke and jobless and everyone turned away from me. I used to think that he was the only one who would respect me and treat me as equals but to think that I was worthless in his eyes was soul shattering to me. I've cut off many negative people in my life but I'm very reluctant to now have to cut him off. I don't think I'll ever be able to hang out with him again knowing how he really feels about me.

I'm still trying to process this and my hands are shaking. I expected a little bit of empathy or understanding but I got none from him. This feels way worse than any of the breakups with women in my life
>>
i want to break up with my gf but i'm scared of not finding better
>>
>>31190635
When you rode a bicycle the first time, were you an expert? If she is a talker, keep her talking. Stories about pets, hobbies, family, books or other media she liked, and actually LISTEN and engage with her. Occasionally chime in with something you think she would find funny or interesting if it's related to something she just said.
>>
Uh oh, asked her about a guy and she just flipped out got mad at me for stalking her app, which she always does to me, and never said who he was, it’s never been so over….
>>
>>31190673
Thanks man. Yeah, I'm out of my element with this. Just have to learn about her. I find her genuinely interesting. Need sleep maybe a rested mind will help
>>
I hooked up with a girl I’ve been talking to a few weeks ago, and we seemed to be hitting it off but a few days after that at a party she was sitting on one of my best friends lap while he was pretty obviously flirting with her. My “friend” told me to leave because he was trying to have sex with her, and at this point i was already really pissed off so I just left. We weren’t exclusive or anything so I wasn’t going to tell her what to do, but it still felt pretty disrespectful to be doing that in front of me. After I left she was texting me asking why I left and if she did something wrong, and the next day they told me that they kissed after I left. She still wants to be with me and I’ve still been hanging out with her and just fucking her, but I feel stupid giving her more than just sex after she did that. I don’t think I would have cared if they hooked up or anything since we aren’t actually together, but doing that in front of me felt really insulting. What should I do? I feel like a clown if I hang out with her but I keep seeing her whenever she asks
>>
It is 6am and i have already done all my chores and to do list tasks for the day.
>>
I'm constantly horny. I haven't had sex in a couple of years. Every woman in my town is married or seeing the same dude for a million years.
>>
>>31190711
Damn, this is some next level slut behavior and that is coming from a former slut. She is laying it on thick with trying to get you and the other guy to compete. I feel like the most insulting thing you could do is start to ignore her and not give het the satisfaction of making it seem like you both want her. She needs to learn to have some basic decency.
>>
>>31190664
Why do you want to break up? And what makes you think you won’t find better?
>>
>>31188795
Yikers somebody is a incel.
>>31190529
You just have a bad personality
>>
tried to lift a piano through a window today.
2/23 bul;ging discs would not recommend.
>>
>>31190755
So did he really cheat on you?
>>
>>31188397
Almost every guy in this site is a fucking loser and deserve to be alone
>>
I thought the voices in my head would go away if I found closure but they're still there. Look I have closure and I don't need closure.
>>
>>31188397
It's been over a month and I can't still fucking move on from you. I hate and love it at the same time
>>
I said get the fuck out of my office bitch
>>
waste of printer paper
>>
>>31190981
If you are in the market for better things to print, I think you should printer a picture of a dolphin. I think that printing a picture of a dolphin could bring you some joy and entertainment. Just a nice leisure activity.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swIII5Taq3c
>>
TODO VA A ESTAR BIEN
>>
>>31191014
That's a great idea. Maybe even get a poster of a dolphin jumping out of the ocean in front of a rainbow.
>>
File: IMG_1350.jpg (195 KB, 1080x1290)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>31191075
>>
>>31191082
Perfect.
>>
Gently dipping my toes in the toilet like some radiant beauty before I step in and flush.
>>
File: IMG_1351.jpg (227 KB, 720x1021)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>31191106
Cute
>>
>>31191106
Yucky
>>
Buttered yams
>>
You grilled a yam like a baked potato. This was unforgiveable in so many ways.
>>
Zucchini fries I can forgive, but not this
>>
Head's an easy and obvious choice, but what I think would actually feel pretty good right now is if you took a baseball bat and just fucking full swung that shit right into my sternum. Just fuckin vacuum seal me in an instant.
>>
How dare you grill a yam like a baked potato, tin foil and everything, and serve that. Everyone who took one, took one because they thought it was a potato. Nobody went for one of those knowing it was a yam.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8SEQUySYRU
>>
I think I should go to hell. Just leave my home and walk there. No change of clothes. Get up once every hour to knock on the door and see if anyone opens it. Grow old and die sitting against the front of the facility.
>>
>>31191116
Fun creature. Would flush down the toilet
>>
there are two kinds of people in the world: attainers and obtainers
>>
>>31191300
Based
>>
>>31188397
hate that english is not my first language. whenever i sit to write something here i think how weird and pretentious it would come out
>>
>>31191337
Sometimes i think to myself how totally unhinged i would feel writing the things i write here in my first language. I could not use this place if it was in german. German and english me feel like two totally different people.
>>
I think maybe, just maybe, no, but perhaps also no.
>>
I think, perhaps, maybe, I should eat shit, and lie and say I like it.
>>
>>31191388
I sure do love eating shit yummy yummy yummy, yes I'm barfing but that's just because I want to taste more shit.
>>
Pregnancy is absolutely fucking miserable. I did not expect it would be good, and it's still worth it for its purpose, but goddamn. I am feeling like killing myself every single day.
>>
>>31191360
I bet you would end up saying “incelkampf” at least once
>>
take me back and tear me apart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnVMUocT4Hk
>>
I sure do love the constant begging for more men to be in this industry and then whenever I apply for jobs I get treated like a retard and a lazy piece of shit despite having way more qualifications and work history that's requested for this job, as well as the niche lived experience you want, plus a willingness to drive 40+ minutes to clients but nah I'm just lazy and stupid because I dared to give a heads up that hey, I have to drive the opposite side of the city for this interview, I've done this drive a lot, sometimes there's huge accidents that end up adding half an hour or more to my HOUR FUCKING COMMUTE TO COME TO THIS INTERVIEW.

"Anon stop getting so angry they're testing your emotional response" no fuck you they're not one of my clients they're meant to be my potential future boss, they don't have an acquired brain injury or other mental disabilities that cause emotional regulation issues that at times turn into physical altercations, they're just being a mean piece of shit for no valid reason. I'd rather be choked out and sent to hospital again than deal with this kind of business owner.
>>
I heard On War by Von Clausewitz is a lot less opaque in its original German.
Will you read it, mein kriegsvrou?
>>
Sasha, I saw you today and felt like you were flirting with me. Especially when you did the small things like play with your hair, and put your glorious booty in my line of sight every time you got a chance. Even the way you were posing on the balcony when you took those work calls. You knew I was watching.
>>
Went for my morning poo, washed as usual and felt good but had more poo urges so had to go again and wash again. I still have pain which I hope is period so I know I am not preggy but also I don't want it because I want to go out today and not be in pain. Could also be hunger. I might poop a third time this morning.
>>
>>31189396
Then let go, Anon. Whatever it is, grab it, roll it up and throw it away. It's not too late to take the right steps.>>31189396
>>
I am just so fucking tired of everything. I do not see a man whenever I look in the mirror, nor a boy. I am at the middle point of my potential lifespan and I just can think of nothing I have ever done. If only people didn't care about me, I probably would've ran away or ended it all up.
>>
>>31191394
Kristi Noem killed a puppy.
>>
I got the juice
>>
>>31191450
Just normal American political stuff
>>
>>31191457
Some states are more equal than others
>>
File: IMG_1358.png (1.76 MB, 1290x2796)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>31191416
It would be more like Inzölkampf but likely.
>>31191424
For what purpose?
>>
I would like to just, leave, I guess. Piss in a hole and rot in it.

>>31191485
Let's not.
>>
>>31191457
Kennedy should win but both trannies won't let that happen
>>
My dad is about to come over for lunch. Lets see how he will disrespect me this time.
>>
>>31191493
I don't wanna talk about anything we can't talk about. I don't wanna be no funny man no more. Just wanna go into that wild beautiful world that will not treat me kindly. Up and leave. Elsewhere. Don't care. Make it to winter and realize I fucked up again.
>>
>>31191519
I don't want to do any of what I'm currently doing at all. I don't want to rise and grind and make that bread. Would much rather fuck off.
>>
I can’t stand the lack of justice in this country. I don’t care how it happens, I just want to see the shitbags who ruined my life to get what they deserve.
>>
TND(total normie death)
>>
why are there so many issues with having a website?

I buy a domain and webhost but my domain name doesn't even connect to my server. My server doesn't even load the SSL certificates either. I try a million variations of some javascript trying to save localStorage but it fails every time. I try to make a mobile optimized version and it fails.

Kinda feels like I wasted my time and money for this shit. It doesn't even work.
>>
I hate all of this. I'm miserable. God knows society could use a little less of me.I don't care about being reasonable or realistic. Just let me struggle and fail. Grant me the satisfaction of dying in a ditch on my own terms.
>>
>>31188397
I'm so glad you sent me that email. It's a shame we can't have sessions anymore, but I was glad to see that you truly care.

You know if you need me, you can call or text me anytime, I'll always be here for you.
>>
Of course I'm not doing any of this shit. You'll see me here tomorrow on some other bullshit. I'll probably be laughing at a funny youtube video and then posting some preposterous dumbshit on the internet. I'll go to my interview and then once again begin the subtle process of coming to the mutual understanding of who I am and what I do. Keep my mouth shut. Look at the floor. Make another paycheck so I can spend it all on things that I do not need and do not satisfy me.Struggle to find the tiniest bits of purpose and meaning there are on the set. Incessantly ask again and again for the name of the scriptwriter until I realize that I'm asking no one and my hands are on the typewriter. I would like for this life to be obliterated my any means necessary. I would like it to be opaque and unrecognizable.
>>
Just want to fuck it all up.
>>
Just really want to beef it or take a long nasty dirt nap.
>>
To not let this fuckhead have some giggles over some insipid dumb shit he thought about just now or go aaww over some videos of puppies only to be found in the next moment slamming fucking benadryl and jacking it to depictions of toddlers or some other wildly inappropriate shit. Fuck this idiot.
>>
Commit acts of violence upon this idiot, the stupid one. Take his toys away.
>>
I fucking cannot stand this fucking idiot.
>>
>>31191753
He's a grown boy, I think he'll be just fine playing make believe in the federal fucking prison system
>>
File: sam-hyde-hyde-wars.gif (81 KB, 220x164)
81 KB
81 KB GIF
Why am I like this?
I've been without motivation and drive for months but a successful woman shows even a drop of interest and I become fire itself. I want to workout, to study, to improve my life. Why can I not simply it do it for myself?
I am but a security guard and a woman that does news anchoring is interested in me?
>>
You're fucked
>>
>>31188397
im so tired.
I want to relapse again but I don’t want to be judged again. and i don’t like the pain not really
sometimes i say I like the pain but that’s only to continue doing it
i really hate pain im not really a masochist that’s why i can’t finish writing
im also scared to talk it out. i thought talking stuff out was worse but it’s been better actually
i still hate myself though
>>
Have period and the shits all day
God it hurts, and Im cold
And Im miserable
>>
>>31188397
I got banned from my IP range last night for somehow breaking global rule 6. It was something along the lines of "How come this character doesn't have any fanart" on /a/ and somehow that pissed off the jannies. Since I'm banned for 3 days I can't interact with everyone as much as I used to because the only way I can post for now is with incognito mode, which doesn't let you post images, and by that logic, start threads. Where did I even go wrong?
>>
>>31191801
what did I do?
>>
>>31192047
nevermind I take it back I just had a moment
>>
>>31192106
ok you scared there for a sec man. Stop threatening me out of the blue next time at least give me a warning you know?
>>
going to ask out a woman this week. hoping she says no so i can be free of these hopeful feels
>>
M18 my roomate found my pacifier and I absolutely cannot come up with a reasonable explanation for them
>>
>>31192191
because you go to raves and dont want to grind your teeth on E.
>>
>>31192193
What's an "E"?
>>
I astral projected in my dream it was weird. I don't even know who I was with.
>>
>>31192208
esctasy, mdma, molly, whatever the children call it these days.
>>
mental health at 100% rn and going forward, you've been warned
>>
Finals tomorrowz i'm very ill-prepared.
I'll go over the most important bits again but there isn't much i can do at this point.

Wish me luck!
>>
I dont know what happened.

>be me
>lactose but still decided to try a new pizza spot
>its alright
>so of course I'm in the restroom
>stomach is hurting crazy
>so I'm pushing and out of nowhere feeling lightheaded
>fall from toilet
>imagine me and my girlfriend play fighting
>imagine she is holding my head down on the tile
>finally say "babe stop stop"
>somehow "wakeup" and look out of restroom
>girlfriend is laying down in bed and never got up
>look at myself in mirror and realize I was pushing my own head down
>gave myself an ugly gash above my eyebrow

What the fuck happened
>>
I can handle this, I'm the man with the plan
>>
I know exactly what the problem is and frankly, I don't give a shit. Your attitude to this has been nothing short of a joke. A complete disgrace. It's actually really concerning.

You need to grow up, and grow up fucking fast.
>>
>>31190711
You should stop seeing her.. obviously. Y’all will entangle yourselves with people who don’t even pass the “Do they respect me as a person?” litmus test then lament endlessly about how you got done wrong. This girl is showing you she’s not shit early on. What are you going to do about it? I recommend taking the wheel back from your dick and being more careful about who you sleep with in the future. All the best.
>>
Fight the future.
>>
>>31192444
What does that mean?
>>
Blew so many opportunities last week and now I am staring failure in the face again. As usual, I have taken completely the wrong path and now I am facing the consequences of my own failures and stupidity.
>>
I never learn, do I? There was a reason I never started from here before. Because it doesn't fucking work. At all. So now, instead of making progress I am once again flying off in the wrong direction.

I don't even know if changing my approach now will fix things today. I think I am going to have to accept failure and start over tomorrow.

I wish I had never decided to chase this stupid fucking idea.
>>
>>31192444
No. I'm embracing it. Two heartbreaks and a marriage. Can't wait.
>>
>be Hispanic
>somehow keep dating Irish women
What the fuck? It's not like I'm looking for them.
Last 3 girls have been some sort of Irish. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>31192626
Can you set up me with an Irish guy.
>>
>>31192634
If I hit it off with this next one, sure anon.
>>
File: 1705299860139008.jpg (1.31 MB, 3000x1680)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
I don't have anywhere to socialize outside of work
>>
>>31192805
Damn I'm sorry anon, no gf?
>>
This wouldn't have been so bad if I had stuck to the plan. But I kept changing my mind and all I have done is ruin everything. I've undone all the hard work from last time (which was also a really poor effort on my part) and now I am facing a brick wall again.

My only consolation is that this month was going to be difficult anyway. I've still got time to build up and do well in the summer months. My mindset and approach has been better at least.
>>
God I ruined everything, I feel like I’m gonna puke jesus. Why am I like this? Why do I have to ruin every good thing that comes my way? I can’t stand it.
>>
I want to see her.
I want to see her and have her tell me casually and indirectly that her boyfriend is a thousand times better than me, that he is handsome and that he fucks her like a bull, and that she can't conceive of being with another man other than him.
Maybe this way my brain will stop inventing false hopes where maybe I have a chance and stop using her face when I have fantasies of me with an imaginary girlfriend.
I'm so alone.
>>
Right. I will keep going for the whole week (only this time, I will be more sensible about it), and if I don't come out on top I am fucking done. I am completely fucking done. I am OUT.

I've already ignored every single lesson I have learned in the last two years. I have done absolutely nothing but fuck up and fail. It is time to stop being a stupid, useless, delusional fucking retard.
>>
>>31193024
Wtf are you a homewrecker
>>
>>31193127
I literally said I'm not.
I was only interested in a girl after a long time without finding someone of my interest and it turns out that she has a boyfriend.
I want to turn the page but my brain wants to convince me that I have a chance when it's obviously a lost cause at least in the romantic sphere, friendship probably yes.
I guess I can't accept my failure.
>>
Fuck this fucking idiot and everything about him. Fuck how he pretends to be tepid about how fucking interested he is in himself. Fuck how little he cares and fuck every excuse he gives to be the single biggest piece of shit on this fucking planet. Fuck everything he has ever said and done. This stupid fucking dope. Completely unbelievable. Waste of energy and resources.
>>
I cannot get over the fact that my cum smells like bleach.
Like out of all the things it could possibly smell like this is what I'd never predict.
>>
>>31193342
Diabetes
>>
Why tf do i feel hung over when i had no alcohol? I also had acid reflux since two days now and i never had that before. My body is disintegrating or sum.
>>
>>31193498
Stress related
Ibs
Your body is changing
>>
>>31193505
So i had one beer out with friends on saturday and i felt nothing then. Could this still be my liver not coping? Wtf. Do i have liver failure or what?
>>
>>31193525
Probably something else. See a doctor
>>
>>31192450
It is subjective. It means what it means to you.
And/or: Nice try, Glowie.
>>
>>31190833
Yes.
>>31193024
Disgusting incel.
>>
>>31193525
>>31193498
Skill issue my dear. Get a better liver
>>
>>31193610
What an idiot.
>>
Wish my parents were a bit more like you Americans. If they want me to wait until I have a solid plan to move out, I'm gonna die of old age in this house (I'm currently 27). I don't even know enough about the way real life works to make a plan anyway.
What's wrong with winging it? Even if most people in this country aren't kicked out of their parent's the second they turn 18, some of them left out of their own accord with nothing but the clothes on their backs and did just fine.
"Sink or swim" and all that jazz.
>>
Can't believe I wasted so much time looking at other shit which I know was useless, instead of researching something that would be useful and would help me refine and improve things.

I am so incompetent it is unreal.
>>
>>31193756
Relatable
>>
>"YOU'RE FUCKING SPREADING NEGATIVITY IN THE WORKPLACE YOU'RE MAKING THE NEW HIRES NOT WANT TO WORK HERE!!"
Dude, I've been validating this person's concerns about you being a god awful manager and telling them to take the unreasonable criticism they're receiving at face value. Instead of pointing the finger at me and accusing me of spreading negative vibes, maybe realize that the common denominator of everyone's problems is you being shit at your job?
You've been here for a year and few months and you still don't understand basic knowledge that you should have known since the beginning.
>>
>>31193784
He's not wrong?
>>
I would rather become homeless than take over my parents' business.
>>
>>31193808
See, the thing that I'm doing is again, validating their concerns and telling them to voice them instead of keeping quiet. Lying to someone that everything will be fine and nothing is wrong with how things are would be insincere. I'm remaining neutral around them. I only bring up the new hire because I know they told our manager this despite us never really interacting and me and my other coworkers actually venting our frustrations about our job to each other.
>>
neurodiversity is a fucking curse, whoever said this shit is a superpower is smoking crack because all it's done is section me from other people and prevented me from being able to think straight and make the right choices
The worst bit is those mildly autistic girls who think I'm 'sweet' and find my autism endearing but they've been dating neurotypical guys for years and end up leaving me for another neurotypical guy after a month because of their attachment issues
>>
Everyone is always saying 'I hate niggers' but nobody ever says 'I love niggers', what's up with that?
>>
>>31193999
It's a superpower when it comes to shit that you're into like hobbies and stuff. I agree completely when you say thst man. It sucks balls.
>>
>>31194015
you neuro too anon?
yeah man it really sucks balls, as does the mental health issues that come from being bullied by normies and drained by the world your whole life
can't focus on hobbies if you just can't focus period
there are kind hearted neuro-adjacent girls who are either virgins or only have 1-2 previous bfs that would like me if I was mentally healthy, but because I'm fucked in the head they run for the hills and I can't even blame them because I'd do the same with BPD girls etc
>>
You're jewish, a leftoid (the bad kind who's progressiveness turns back around into being ignorant and racist), have a bernie sanders tattoo dude and overcategorize normal shit like tired legs as "my feet are swollen due to the stressthat I've been getting from standing so long". Don't lecture me about being a loser holy shit man.
>>
I would like this femboy to continue committing to me and eventually be eating me out

UNIVERSE PLEASE
>>
Got a new job a month ago, was hired along with a few other people. They all seem to love the job except for me, I fucking hate it. I don't get it
>>
>>31193610
No wonder why. You're a revolting, ugly whore... no one will ever love you.
>>
>>31188397
Cut scene: You are thrusting a knife into the body of another, saying to them, "I'm sorry," . . . YOU'RE NOT SORRY.
>>
>>31194014
>I love niggers

Pretty much every girl, unless she's from Louisiana, loves black men.
>>
>>31194336
>Pretty much every girl [...]
>loves black men.
KEK good one :^)
>>
>>31188397
I fucking hate everyone. They say they have compassion but the second it comes to showing it god forbid you actually help someone who needs it.

Ya I know I am not as well off as you, if this is gonna make you uncomfortable when I ask for help just cut me out and be the asshole you pretty much already are. Pretending we are close friends when that isn't the case is more for you than me anyways. Everyone want to be friends with who you pretend to be not who you are. It would be nice to get that acknowledgement at least even if you refuse to give me money when I'm drowning.
>>
i have nothing
no friends
no passions
no dreams
its like i'm not even alive
i dont understand why this is happening to me
i wish i'd stop being afraid of being dead so i can go ahead and kill myself and finally be at peace
>>
>>31193610
>someone describes that he is going through a bad time
>"Disgusting incel"
What makes you draw that conclusion? Fuck you.
>>
I may be a narcissist. It's not glamorous or cool, and it makes me feel like a subhuman.
It is what it is.
>>
These hours are going to be shit but it's an easy job and I needed to start earning extra money even before the impending fatherhood announcement.

With the other stuff I do the next few months should be very good financially. Better than I've ever had. There won't be much time to continue my research but I'll make the most of every hour I have. I want this to be the last time I do shite work.

But if I have to keep doing shit I don't want to do when little baby comes out in 6 months or so, I will.
>>
>>31194794
Why do you think you may be a narcissist?
>>
nowhere to go
nowhere feels like home
and so I wander, aimless
>>
I threw my life away and now life is unbearable
>>
My bf can't simply stop bringing up the prospect of threesomes [spoiler]he even was talking to a girl, which at first he told me she was a lesbian but then told me she's bi[/spoiler] despite having told him countless times that I am not comfortable with other person with us, not even if that person is simply watching, I don't want it and I wish I can stop feeling bad about having to reinforce my boundaries again and again. I still feel like shit about it and I have no reason to.
>>
Your body is delectable L i need it
>>
>>31194944
when everyone else says you're the problem and you look at the diagnostic criteria and they all match, it's hard not to think you are.
Every emotion I have, everything I do is all a soulless performance. I don't know how to be a person.
>>
What to do when you love life but your every waking moment is agony?
>>
File: bb9.png (132 KB, 500x441)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>31195002
how long have you been together with him and is this e-dating or irl? and i don't wanna sound like that guy but when you say you are not comfoftrable with him talking to other girls or the threesome type thing i recommend you ignoring him for some hours, when he texts you say ''ok'' or ''idc'' but thats if you wanna do it, never dated someone or had an relationship. I rot in my room all day and play csgo for a living
>>
>>31195242
find a purpose why it's agony in the first place, write it out. respond to me how and why it's an agony
>>
>>31194625
anon i'll say why (its my guess)
you rot in your room all day
you don't wanna go outside because once you do see people your age having fun you feel like shit and wanna kill yourself even more.
you don't have a dream since you live in this world of ''wake up, eat, play video games + 4chan then sleep''.
and i've litereally experienced the same thing. Find something to do!! oh wait!??!?! you can't because your life is to depressing and you are to lazy to do anything and you like it but hate it at the end of the day and regret everything you do.
>>
wtf
I scheduled my appointment and it was at the wrong time I said
now I have no one to talk to
I should just relapse again it’s like the world hates me
I should just relapse and get stitches
>>
Long story short - Guy that my friends hang out with is a narcissist and a psychopath. I can’t stand it anymore, he’s messing up my life as well because he’s manipulating my friends. Need help.
>>
Can't be a wizard anymore. The fuck am I gonna blame all my life's woes on now?
>>
I do nothing all day and all night and yet I suffer I am a worthless person
>>
File: images-2.jpg (12 KB, 252x200)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>31188397
heya wheres the anon that had an mri and has to wait for the results.
im invested, whats going on? you got the results yet?
>>
>>31195307
i mean you always this community to talk to
it's okay anon we all have our unlucky day's.
>>
>>31195342
stop hanging out with friend or tell your friend about that guy. or just confront the mf (but it wont work since its hard to confront a nracissist). for your own safety just ignore them!!! if you care about your friends tell them the same thing!!!
>>
>>31195424
>I do nothing all day and all night and yet I suffer I am a worthless person>
most relatable thing i've seen all day.
>>
Been seeing a woman, we are not bf or gf but getting pretty close over time. Anyway she went on holidays last week and text me yesterday she slept with an old friend while there. She got very emotional about it but honestly at the time I just like mentally zoned it out.

Now today its kind of creeping in bothering me, seems a bit ridiculous to me to get all emotional about something she chose to do and my only relationship I had before this ended in the same way with another woman banging an old friend.

Im on the fence here, I know we are not in a relationship but why bother to tell me I never would have found out, now im just thinking guess its only my turn to bang her and look elsewhere to meet a woman?

Im over 30 man I thought this shit would change. She keeps texting me about it and I just muted her after sending I do see why you said we shouldn't get too close, its a good reminder with an ok symbol.

I just dont know what the fuck she expects from me here?
>>
>>31188397
About 1.5 months ago I took out a payday loan and paid it off before the first payment was even due. Then I moved on with life. Today I got a robocall voice mail from some company "looking to help you with your payday loan problem"

These fuckers offer people loans they think they can't just pay off, then sell their information to other companies that want to make money off them too. They should be illegal honestly. I just think of all those people who didn't have the resources to immediately pay off the loan and feel bad for them. It must be a vicious cycle of debt.
>>
>>31195124
>not talking about me
Fuck you.
>>
ETOS.

PONOS.

MAXIMOS.
>>
>>31195458
thank you anon. if u ever want pictures lmk
>>
>want to go on a date with bf
>suggest going somewhere
>yeah sure lets invite (his friend a, b c, ect)
am i that boring
>>
File: IMG_0847.jpg (133 KB, 740x926)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
IM IN UR THREAD
>>
I am:
1. FUCKING STUPID.
2. Deflated
>>
File: 1670383122868093.png (34 KB, 743x763)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
I am rather upset
>>
At this point I'm not confident I'll ever get a partner.
>>
Advice of the day Is

nothing

:)
>>
fuck work fuck school and fuck life I just want to masturbate to lolis
>>
so tired of /adv/ thread after thread where OP gets useful relevant advice and then just makes excuses as to why "that wouldn't work." why the fuck are you asking for advice then if you know the answers already?
>>
>>31190659
You should ruin his life or cripple him, he deserves it.
>>
Honestly....
I made love for the first time like 2 months ago
And now I'm back at masturbating
And wtf... I'm realizing how fucking undewhelming sex is.
When I was a virgin I'd fap and be like "oh well this is probably nothing compared to the real thing"
Nah..

Maybe my partner was garbage. Idk. But honestly why am I feeling 10x more horny, loved and desired listening to a fucking audio? Really weird
>>
>Be me
>Schizoid
>Recluse
>For some reason people like me even though i want nothing to do with them
>"Maybe it's worth trying the whole social thing, people seem to like it."
>Try acting social
>People don't like me anymore
Why the fuck did i bother then
>>
>>31192815
Nope. I wish. I wish I had anybody to hang out with.
>>
fuck 4chan you guys are fucked in the head and i hope it kills you
>>
>>31196398
I hope it kills me too.
>>
>>31196362
porn damaged...
find a girl who will lick your ears while jacking off irl who loves you challenge.. (impokssible)
>>
Itches and ores!
>>
I just realized how truly ugly I am.
It can be remedied a bit through weight loss and hard work, but I will never reach great heights.
>>
My diet might be changing soon whether I like it or not.
>>
>>31196527
I'm not shitting blood today 8)
>>
today was a bad day.

Spent the whole day at work doing jack shit because there were pretty much 0 customers. Then, right after my shift i had an interview which i think i have royally fucked and might even backfire at my current job. Get home and there's no water because the pipes are fucked because my brother is stupid and the only reason i don't want him dead is because this would hurt my mother's feelings.
>>
>>31196572
note to self, better start using synonyms to " because "
>>
i might relapse bc i feel truly alone.
why does insurance suck why do people suck why do mistakes have to happen by me
I just want to be perfect and normal I want to survive without hurting myself
i feel so alone but i don’t want anyone near me
Im trying to get better but it’s not enough yet
I just can’t do it right
I hate today
>>
>>31188397
women should NOT be cops ever. they by and large put the men in danger.
>>
>>31196631
What a weird and wrong opinion
>>
PERHAPS IT IS TO PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE
>>
>>31196616
would anyone want to see that
i am desperate. The queue isn’t usually long for me but i already am impatient
i dont know why im still here now i feel worse
>>
>>31196637
wtf? there are many examples of such. women are not men and can never be a man.sorry. its no difference than sending women to the front line, its absurd
>>
can you just tell me when you're coming back PLEASE i know it's pathetic but i need it, nothing is going right rn and you are my sparse relief
>>
I hate being 32, I wasted my youth being a ball of anxiety and in the end being paralyzed by fear of failure guaranteed that I was.

I don't even know where to go from here, it's only downhill from here, too old to get new friends, too old to go out and do "social" things, no prospect of a wife.

I wish I was 18 again, I made so many mistakes.
>>
>>31196741
why don't you just ask me idiot
>>
>>31196631
I don't agree necessarily. What I would say is that lady officers often are the reason policies and stricter policies are implemented, e.g. an officer responds to a call, she leaves her patrol vehicle unlocked and running. Perp throws her to the ground and jacks the patrol vehicle. He gets caught because all stupid fucks get caught. New policy implemented.
>>
>>31196741
I didn't plan on it, nobody has yelled at me for it yet.
>>
There's always the possibility, however remote, that a lady officer might overcompensate for the not being a man thing by being too aggressive and doing a civil rights violation. These things do happen, but I wouldn't say women shouldn't be officers.
>>
>>31196761
it's inappropriate, it's showing my hand at a time i shouldn't have even DRAWN yet. you send me one signal, I will ask. i am fully expecting a "no u" btw
>>
The dingo
>>
I'm an alcoholic pos cause high school girls love it
>>
i cant do death voice no matter how i try ...
>>
my cousin is so hot and it seems like she likes me a lot and i would go there so fast idc what the family thinks
>>
>>31196741
I'm not kidding when I say I wish it was her who wrote that, thinking of me, but I don't think it's possible anymore. While I'm writing this shit, she's fucking around with other guys.
It's all so fucked up
>>
>>31196871
smoke a lot
>>
>>31196904
fuck no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>31196807
why is it inappropriate?
>>
>>31196910
then youll never have the death voice
>>
Grass consents. Consent is erotic.
>>
>>31196918
shut the fuck up dont take me back to reality sister
>>
Say it once, twice, thrice, scream it, carve it into your headboard, tattoo it on your rotten face with every intent to follow to the personal doctrine:
JUST WEED
What is it? Weed! It's just weed. That's all it is.
Your life is over! Enjoy! Go Californian!
\(^o^)/
Feeling earnest enough to say some fucking garbage like I very much like how the gold of dusk falls upon the limestone or the eagles and deer and foxes I see along the riverside. Guess who gives a fuck.
>>
I hate having to replace sensitive documents ie. passport, ssc, birth certificate. I should've asked to hold these myself years ago, now look at me.
>>
>>31196938
$10 a piece, not fuckin bad.
>>
There's so much bullshit in this world, but at heart I believe in people. I think most people can find redemption. It's only easy to hate people because we see them at the surface level. If you get to understand anyone deeply it's hard to hate them
>>
>>31196913
you live like a thousand miles away and have your own life. you stopped wanting to talk regularly pretty quickly, i don't want to force myself into your life when you clearly like having me as an occasional respite. i like that a lot too, and i don't want to ruin it. truthfully, i'd like to see if it could be more, but there's not really any realistic avenue for that in any case
>>
>>31196972
Do you believe in life after love?
Do you believe in magic?
>>
Evil does exist. Do not be naive.
>>
Evil exists within the hearts of maniacs who bake yams like baked potatoes and serve them at potlucks.
>>
Whoever i accidentally left the lifeline chat from I swear I didn’t immediately kill myself i just accidentally hit “end chat” when I was switching tabs because you were making things worse
>>
You keep your sweet potato fries and baked yams to yourself. I don't care about what people cook in the privacy of their own homes but nobody wants to see it in public.
>>
I merely say the words we're all thinking.
>>
>>31194336
lmao stop watching porn. reality is different irl. black men are the ones that fawn for every woman anything they can do for women except thier own
>>
Why did this board get inundated with fake women?
>>
>>31197087
Fake women as in men pretending to be women are or are we talking about women with unimpressive breasts
>>
So anyway like I was saying, democrat states tend to be full of homosexuals whereas republican states are where the lesbians are at. Donald Trump and Joe Biden are but figureheads in a covert war between dykes and fags. This was all revealed to me in a dream.
>>
>>31197140
lesbians are homosexuals dawg learn what words mean
>>
>>31197147
You're truly going to pretend I'm speaking some kind of alien language and you don't understand what I'm saying huh
>>
You're so smart but you couldn't tell me why Hillary lost in 2016
>>
>>31197180
nah i just feel like i'd be remiss if i didn't at least try to help you sound like less of a weirdass puritan roman history enjoyer
>>
>>31197188
I'm sure only you know the answer. Mmm-hmm
>>
you should hurt people
>>
>>31196900

i'm trying to move on with other guys but i don't vibe with any as well as i did with him. maybe your situation is similar.
>>
>>31197198
This is barely worth me replying to but It's like if I was talking about squares and rectangles and you felt the need to tell me that all square are rectangles. Alright man, cool gotcha.
>>
I'm glad we're at this point in our friendship.
>>
File: GIjj-EbXcAAvsn6-1.png (1.85 MB, 900x1000)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
Breaking up with my live-in girlfriend of 6 years soon. We are going on a 1 week long trip in 2 weeks and already have flights planned so I'm waiting until after just so its not super awkward. She doesn't know yet. I'm so depressed but I know I need to move on with my life. Years ago she had a tubal litigation that I had 0 say in and shes gotten fat, lazy and rude. She doesn't make me happy to be around anymore, she makes everything feel antagonistic and I just don't see a future with her. She's highly irresponsible with money and makes rash impulse decisions too.

When she had her tubal litigation I lightly suggested to her maybe she should get the more easily reversible kind because we don't know if we'll want kids in the future. It caused a huge fight and at that point I refused to comment on it until she had it since I couldnt even come close to approaching the topic without her blowing up on me. The night before she had the procedure I was shaking and I almost cried when she went to go get it. I feel stupid for staying with her for 3 years now after that. And just like I said at the time I couldn't see myself having kids, but now that I'm settled down and bored and my age is catching up to me I think I do want to leave a legacy on this planet.

I'm scared anons. I'm afraid I won't be happy in the future. She's a lot like my father, short tempered and prone to random bouts of anger. I'm really afraid I will just be drawn to these types of people since I was never really shown love growing up, and maybe I'll never be happy. But I have to try.
>>
>>31196938
I GOT SUNSHINE
IN A BAG
>>
>>31197283
It's not gonna be the same.
Nothing i say is gonna help you or me, but i just wish everything were okay.
I wish she would just come back.
i'll just cling to my bottle of liquor, everything feels okay when i'm wasted. I'll do it while i can, i don't wanna think anymore.
>>
I was visiting a friend in another city for a music festival. I stayed on her couch for several days, and on the last day, she told me I was the last person to learn she was dating a mutual friend of ours. I guess I get that it was none of my business and at least a part of this is jealous on my end but I am angry that I feel made a fool of. Lots of instances where she not only hid but legitimately lied to my face about it.
>>
What the fuck is this bullshit
>>
She doesn't talk like that.
>>
I'm gonna fucking get you
>>
>>31196746
Same
>>
>>31196374
Same
>>
[To think he smiles in front of a screen when he sees a comment that might be hers.]
>>
[She is his smile.]
>>
the person i am now is not the person i was born as. i don't know how else to describe it. 8 years ago i experienced a despair so truly horrific, so choking and overwhelming, that i truthfully believe the old me died that day. whatever will gives animus to this physical form i occupy is someone else. and im very tired
>>
>>31188397
I want to love and be in love with my girlfriend but holy shit. Shes basically mentally a child. If she is stressed she shuts down or starts crying.

If she doesnt get her way she will start sobbing

If I correct her she will start crying that Im "leaving her".

Its getting extremely exhausting. She also panics every time I have to go to a major business meeting. Ive stopped having sex with her because even taking a remote chance of pregnancy seems unethical because I had no idea she was this childish when we started dating.
>>
I hate being alone, having no friends, and hated by my family. I have no one to talk to and it sucks. I wish I was happy.
>>
>>31197922
Message your family
>>
>>31197883
I hate to break it to you but none of us are the same person we were born as. We all go through events, both good and bad, that shape who we become; but it's a neverending process. Neither of us is the same person we were 5 years, 10 years, 25 years ago... it's a whole thing. Just enjoy the ride
>>
>>31197905
You need to break it off and leave her. Don't settle. Life's too short for that. Don't be miserable because of someone who is supposed to be on your side. That's some heavy emotional manipulation.
>>
I'm 100% gonna beat my children if they get anything less than an A+ on every assignment and test in school. I don't care if they immediately burn out once they hit 18; I'm setting them up with a perfect start in life and getting them a full-ride athletic scholarship to an Ivy.
>>
>>31197979
Make sure to feed them well or they'll turn into submissive cucks
>>
>>31197994
I'll beat them if they become that too.

The following are beatable offenses:
>Poor grades
>Poor athletic performance
>Unemployment
>Not dating
>Not being popular
>Being submissive
>Not being heterosexual
>Being fat
>Losing at anything
>>
>>31197952
thats not what i mean. i feel a distinct disconnect with who i was and who i am and i can pinpoint the exact moment it happened
>>
>>31198038
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>31198038
How old were you? What changed what did it feel like?
>>
>>31198015
on the off change that a faggot like you ever has children, hope you're ready for them to murder you after your abuse turns them into mentally disabled adults
>>
>>31198128
>>31198143
i was 22, and i was looking at her dead body. she had died in my arms just a few moments ago. i was crying, a lot. but then as i looked at her, i felt something happening. it felt like my brain was melting, like it had shattered. i stopped crying and just stared at her. i wasnt just sad any more, i was terrified. because she was all i had left, my entire world. and the next day i felt nothing. i dont even remember what i did for many years after that, it all just feels like a messy blur. im almost 30 now
>>
>>31198193
Surely you accomplished things in those years? What were they?
>>
>>31198203
my only real accomplishment is moving out using NEETbux.
>>
>>31198218
Have you tried therapy? Or really talking this out with somebody? Or have you just been burying it inside?
>>
>>31198243
been in therapy for years, hospitalized a few times. but im really not sad or depressed at all, i just kinda exist
>>
>>31194313
Kys faggot she’s a gem
>>
being sober is bullshit
>>
I used to be a complete chad. Always a new girl to fuck or a new situationship.. women begging to date me. Then it all just stopped one day. The girl I thought was the one abused me and broke me mentally. Now there are all those girls when I need them? I look the same if not more attractive than I was a few years ago when I was slaying pussy. Probably being emotionally broken by multiple women permanently changed me. I'm grumpy and hateful now. You young guys just remember what I'm telling you - there might be a time in your life when you have it all when it comes to women, but eventually it will come crashing down. If youre born a loser like me, you'll die one
>>
I hate people
>>
go fuck yourself
>>
can someone help me figure out where this girl is in her cycle? I’m bad at reading this kind of thing.
We met on a dating app 13 days ago and I was really flirty and forward, saying how much I wanted to make out with her and cuddle. She told me her love language was physical touch. For the next 4 days we mutually insinuated that I’d come over to her apartment and cuddle (strongly implied by this point to mean fuck). We finally met 5 days ago (she was busy with exams) and she was resistant to contact other than hugs and, near the end of the four hour date, we held hands in the dark in a park while walking. She contradicted herself from earlier and said that her love language is quality time. Now yesterday she basically shut down any discussion of physical touch saying it isn’t going to happen if I keep asking for it.
>>
>>31198501
meant to put this in /atoga/ oh well
>>
>>31196924
Putch'yer toes on that.
>>
I have a little baby in a baby carrier that is snuggled up against me and falling asleep as i write this and we gently rock on a rocker and listen to soothing guitar music. Life is beautiful.
>>
He fell asleep now. The little breaths slowly deepening is adorable. And the baby smell oh my god <3
>>
The tiny fingers and the silky little hairs.
>>
>>31198626
>>31198629
You are a hero. I can’t wait for this to be me
>>
>>31198641
I hope you can hold your own little one soon<3 Nothing compares to it. Nothing. And it is not even mine, but my sisters. It is a thousand times more intense if it is your own.
>>
>>31198649
I want lots and lots of babies haha. I want to be a dad of six! Maybe more.
>>
>>31198653
Wow, six is a lot. But there is a family down the street that has eight kids. They cute. This is my sisters third. Babies can be exhausting but moments like this make it all worth it so much. I hope your dreams come true and you get to be the dad of all the babies you want.
>>
>>31198626
>>31198629
Awwww
Glad this isn’t feeling like a chore anymore. That’s so cute
>>
>>31198662
Thanks so much anon. I’m about to go to sleep with a huge smile on my face. I love my kids so so much and they don’t even exist yet!
>>
File deleted.
>>31198664
Well, i still usually need an hour or two to myself after babysitting because he is still so small that he needs you to be present non-stop and i am not used to that anymore, kek
Last time he had a fever and was very fussy but this time he is very giggly and relaxed. Lets see how long he sleeps. I can not really lay him down, only mom can do that whilst breastfeeding, but thank god for baby carriers.
>>
>>31198668
Good night, maybe you will dream about them. My mom dreamed about me two days after she got pregnant with me.
>>
>>31198681
Stop it this instant. All this is too cute. I’m melting. His little shirt <3
>>
>>31198688
(:
>>
File: IMG_5992.jpg (45 KB, 480x640)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>31198692
Maybe you should also learn to carry him like this, Basotho style. That way you can walk around with him
>>
>>31198696
I carried my little ones on the back too but only if we went for a hike or so. For fast carry i always preferred front or side carrying because we both get to see what is going on. Plus you have to basically swing them on your back. Idk if i would dare to do that with a baby that is not mine.
>>
File: IMG_5991.jpg (33 KB, 480x640)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>31198701
Fair enough.
Plus you wouldn’t dare disturb him now that he’s sleeping. Gosh
I feel a certain way about women who are good with babies kek. Glad he isn’t a sick anymore. Poor guy
>>
>>31198705
Yeah, that would 100% wake him up. I do not have any chores i need to get done rn anyways so i am perfectly fine to just chill here with him and waste time on my phone whilst he sleeps, kek
I am sure you are good with babies too.
>>
>>31198710
Well I love them so I do by best. But I haven’t gotten to hold a baby in many years.
When my youngest cousin was a baby I used to hold him all the time. Sometimes I could relax him enough to sleep just by running my finger gently through his fantastic silky golden hair and rocking him a bit. My uncle thought it was an amazing trick. He was such a cute baby and he’s a good kid now
>>
>>31198721
Oh no, what happened to the paw?
Aww yes, gentle head touches can be like magic.
Also, happy birthday ;)
>>
>>31198723
>the paw
This DUMBASS broke his toe. I feel bad for him. I pity this FOOL
>gentle head touches
And just holding a little head against your chest on a cold day was nice. I miss babies
>happy birthday ;)
;) to you too
>>
>>31198729
Oh no poor doggo. He is all grown up now. Adorable :)
True, babies are wonderful.
>to you too
Uuuuuh, thanks?
>>
>>31198732
I don’t know for what reason you winked after wishing me but I’m winking back that’s all
>>
>>31198736
Kek, classic moid behavior. What are your plans today?
>>
>>31198745
Well if you recall I already celebrated my birthday with different people. I might go out with my brother though for some grub . I’m also quite relaxed that a lot of people forgot mine, so that they can’t be upset if I forget there’s. Huge weight off my shoulders
>>
>>31198745
It’s actually classic foid behaviour. My English teacher just winked at me on a number of occasions.
>>
>>31198751
Yeah i recall but i figured you would just do multiple celebrations.
Right, i always hope people i do mot spend a lot of time with forget so i can then safely forget theirs too. Oops.
Got any nice gifts? Or are you not big on gifts in your family?
>>
>>31198755
Straight to jail.
>>
>>31198760
>so i can then safely forget theirs too. >Oops.
Pure adhd retard mentality.
>>31198763
With cute young women who recite Shakespeare and make me the coolest guy in class by winking at me in front of everyone? Fuck yes. Please lock me up
Also, you’re a foid. Why did she do that? What’s your theory
>>
>gifts
Some cash from relatives and some clothes. Highly ideal
>>
>>31198772
To encourage you and make you feel seen. I highly doubt she had some shady agenda about it. You were a trouble maker, i am certain she read somewhere that trouble makers are doing that to get attention, even if it is negative attention and that you should try and give them positive attention when the situation arises to give a little praise to maybe lessen the need to demand negative attention by disturbing the class. She just wanted you to stop talking in class, kek
>>
>>31198776
Indeed, that is always great. Any idea what you will spend the cash on yet?
>>
>>31198779
I was actually a sweetheart to all the teachers I liked.
I wasn’t a trouble maker in that class mind you. I very seldom actually disrupted my teachers or made THEIR lives difficult. Plus I liked her in like 5 different ways so I paid attention, put my hand up and volunteered. Maybe she saw that and wanted to encourage it. Either way I doubt she had a shady agenda myself. But foids be mysterious
>>
Evidently I could not have been disruptive because she used to let people sit with their friends at the beginning of the year but would move them if they misbehaved. I never got moved. See my point?
>>
File: IMG_1410.jpg (294 KB, 986x1326)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>31198788
Alright fine, she might have just been proud of you and glad there was kids in the class that actually were enthusiastic about participating.
Pic very rel
>>
>>31198792
Yes yes i see.
Also, did you know that if you are unsure if a baby is too hot or too cold you just have to check the back of their neck and if it is cold or sweaty you will know? Comes in very handy.
>>
File: IMG_5934.jpg (20 KB, 738x415)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>31198795
Pic very related. Girls sure are simple. They literally just want to have fun
>>
>>31198800
Now you are getting it.
>>
File: IMG_8856.jpg (121 KB, 846x1024)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>31198798
I didn’t. Stop telling me these adorable things that make me want to cook you a nice meal, make you some tea, and insure you feel relaxed and comfortable.
It’s not my baby and you’re NOT my wife.
>>
>>31198802
Unfortunately I’m like an old man in young skin. I’m very boring personality wise. But girls just wanna have fun!
>>
>>31198803
Lel, i will not stop. In fact i will tell you more.
So in a new born baby you can look at the soft spot on top of their head where the skull is not fused together yet (so that the skull plates can compress during birth) and it is basically the brain and then just skin over it. You can see the heart beat there. Alright, so if they are dehydrated the spot will be more sunken in than usually and you need to give them additional fluids. Sometimes the mother milk can be too little if they are sweating a lot on a hot day, the milk was especially rich or they are losing more fluids than usual otherwise (because they are sick for example). Also comes in very handy since they can not tell you if they are thirsty. A great way to give a newborn that refuses the bottle some water fennel tea (for when they have digestive issues) is to dip a soft cloth in water and let them suckle on it.
>>
File: IMG_4502.jpg (25 KB, 633x484)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>31198810
Stooop
Gosh
>>
>>31198806
>very boring
I will tell you more baby tips so you can become less boring.
So if you give the baby a bath you can make oat packs for the water, that creates colloidal oat slime that is very soothing and gentle on the skin. To do that you take a piece of cheesecloth and just fill it with rolled oats and if you like you can also put in a tea bag (fennel or chamomile is great) and then tie it all together. You can then use that little pack in the tub to soak up water and then gently cleanse the skin and hair with it. And it smells really yummy. Smells like little babies. You can try it for yourself too, i often make oat packs for bathing for myself too.
>>
File: IMG_5816.jpg (13 KB, 357x357)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>31198818
Baby facts won’t save me from being who I am. I’m 20 and I’ve come to accept that fact about myself. But carry on by all means. I think this might help me manifest my own one day, even if on a surface level it makes me sad because I have no realistic chances of having one ANY time soon
>>
>>31198816
Not done with you yet.
Alright, so if a baby has a fever and you are getting concerned you can touch their hands and feet. If they are warm or hot that means the fever has reached its max temperature and is soon going to start going down again. You can help the baby with cold towels for their head and cold beverages and let them take off the blanket to help the body get back to normal temperature as soon as it is ready. The body heats up to just above where it can kill pathogens to help the body to decimate the intruders but it can only hold that temp for a little while to not damage its own immune system or cells too much. If the feet and hands are cold that means the body is still in process of increasing the heat and is basically drawing the heat into the center of the body (vs sending it out into the extremities cool off the center again). During this time the baby will be cold, might shiver and you will want to being extra blankets and warm tea to help the body reach the temp it wants to reach as effortlessly as possible. Only give kids fever reducing meds if you feel like they are getting too exhausted from the up and down of the temperature, if they are getting dehydrated or can not sleep from the fussing and turning and you feel like they need a break from it to recover for three hours. If they become apathetic and their eyes glaze over and they refuse to drink and the fever does not go down again after two hours and meds then you need to go to ER.
>>
>no I'm not
>no I'm not
>no I'm not
>no I'm not
>>
>>31198824
Maybe they will. You just have to tune in to baby frequency and you might shift timelines.
>>
>>31198829
Okay now you’re making my eyes water.
I guess this is how “tfw no baby” feels.
I gotta get up and work really hard today so that I can have this. I don’t want a baby right now but I want to be able to have one when I’m ready
>>
>>31198841
Go get it ;)
Baby is still sleeping but it has been almost one and a half hours now. He will probably wake up soon and then we will do fresh diapers, purée and tummy time.
>>
File: IMG_0860.jpg (31 KB, 662x463)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>31198845
Then I will depart soon. Seriously though damn You for giving me feels so early in the morning on this day of all days
>>
File: IMG_1412.gif (64 KB, 414x420)
64 KB
64 KB GIF
>>31198850
Oops sorry bout that.
>>
>>31198845
Please do something that makes him laugh or giggle. That would make me so happy
>>
>>31198853
See >>31198855
make it up to me.
>>
File: IMG_1414.gif (247 KB, 200x150)
247 KB
247 KB GIF
>>31198855
Will do, promise. He loves it when you make silly faces and sounds.
>>
>>31198860
:D
So cute
>>
Parents are type of people who don't respect their own or others time, money and energy.
They are either some kind of fanatic or have 3rd world mentality.
>>
>>31198864
So true brother. I could’ve spent the first 18 years of my life making money and getting valuable experience in the coal mines but instead my parents forced me into school. It sucked
>>
>>31198841
Its just instinct.
>>
<3
>>
>>31193999
Too bad, normalfags are misarable too, the only people who aren't are either have it good, have good self control or simply utterly inhuman even by average normalfag strandards, this place is fucking hell, maybe even literal one.
>>
>>31198867
>passive agressive tone
Most of knowledge that you will recive in school are either worthless to begin with or will never used by majority of people in adult life.
And don't forget the bullies.
>>
You absolute fucking bastard. Fuck you. Now I'm not going to shift this fucking thing for ages.
>>
>>31198867
>he actually enjoyed school
Whats wrong with you?
>>
>>31198867
That was govt, not your parents, literal retard.
>>
>>31198867
School can be like coal mine too, expect instead of coal its niggers and spics.
>>
>>31198867
>valuable experience
They don't teach you at school stuff like how to file taxes.
>>
>>31198963
NTA but filing taxes is fucking easy. You just gather the necessary documents and fill int he right informations and if you are unsure you google it. This is basic logic and task completion. They DO teach you that in school.
>>
>>31198982
This was example, i am not american, so i guess i should used "how to scam hr and get a job" or something like that as example.
>>
>>31199031
School is teaching you exactly how to scam and get good grades. It also gives you an opportunity to learn to navigate a cut throat social environment to your advantage.
>>
>>31191635
You could send a text too.
>>
>>31192179
I feel this, but that shit doesn't go away. Not right away anyway. It's going to take time if they reject you. I wish you the best anon! I hope they say yes!
>>
>>31192216
Someone you know, just not on this plane. Those connections go deeper than the ones we make in a single life.
>>
File: FX9YglrVsAAu-02.jpg (636 KB, 1712x2048)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
I'd trust my friend Jamie with my virginity, Shame their in the UK
>>
>>31188397
I still can't get over thr fact that she's been fucking with a lot of guys.
I really miss her. I've been trying, why is this shit happening? It all ended so quickly.
If you still there, if you give a shit, at least please give me that illusion.
>>
>>31191635
I'm delusional imagining that this message was written by her and that she misses me.

help. i miss her so much
>>
>>31199508

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.