[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ja[am.png (1.58 MB, 1200x738)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>Be insane Japanese man who wants to become a dog
>Buy ultrarealistic dog costume for tens of thousands of dollars
>Travel to a dog park to interact with a real dog
>Real dog is terrified and barks at you nonstop
>>
File: 1647497015434.jpg (17 KB, 400x225)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
The transspecies community will never recover
>>
>>4789891
Because he doesn't smell like a dog, the dogs see something that looks like a dog yet smells like plastic and human sweat. I'd freak out as well
>>
That's an "unrealistic" costume?
>>
>>4789891
I thought it was a robot
>>
>>4789929
Or moves like a dog
Or sounds like a dog
By the way, human beings have this fear too. Half the creepypasta on /x/ are creatures that look huminoid but are "wrong" feeling.
>>
Yes
>>
>>4789972
Yea, it's called uncanny valley
>>
Video link? This I gotta see
>>
>>4789986
https://twitter.com/toco_eevee/status/1733824328695939526?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1733824328695939526%7Ctwgr%5Ef0e3e4f164c550d61426738e2385ffa14637977f%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ndtv.com%2Foffbeat%2Fjapanese-man-who-transformed-into-a-dog-meets-a-real-one-what-happens-next-4668461
>>
>>4789891
>insane Japanese man
That probably goes without saying on some level at this point
>>
>>4789912
Kek
>>4789972
I assume it’s to sniff out frauds with extreme effectiveness so we don’t end up with some fucked up parasites that look like humans or something
>>
>>4790054
Anything the japanese do is tame compared to the insane asylum America has become
>>
>>4790056
>I assume it’s to sniff out frauds with extreme effectiveness so we don’t end up with some fucked up parasites that look like humans or something
It's just a byproduct of us being incredibly social animals, and having facial expression be a massive part of how we communicate.
You know how uncomfortable and uneasy you feel when someone's acting off with you and you can tell, but you don't know why? Dial it up to 1000 and that's the uncanny valley.
There's no secret threat in our evolutionary history lol.
>>
File: SpiderTailViper.jpg (96 KB, 1000x666)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>4790056
>sniff out frauds
Yeah, pretty much. Mimicry and Camo are tools seen all across the animal kingdoms for predation. Being able to pick up irregularities fast increases survival rates
>>
>>4789891
Funny how even nature knows it's unnatural.
Meanwhile, trannies use this exact same logic and the rest of us are supposed to see it as normal and brave, not the product of severe mental illness
>>
>>4790086
You people are obsessed.
>>
>>4790076
>There's no secret threat in our evolutionary history lol.
You wrote this expecting skinwalker_at_computer.jpg or something about jewish neanderthal vampires but I'm not gonna post it

Sorry
>>
>>4789891
>YWNBAD
feels bad man
>>
>>4790089
I mean, he has a point
>>
>>4790084
Crazy that this is a thing. There’s just an entire species of snake with tails that look like spiders. I can see the concern taking this into account
>>
>>4790086
The craziest japanese people are still saner than the average western tranny, notice how not even this man is petitioning the government for a bunch of laws and protections?
>>
>>4790167
>he
she
>>
>>4789891
It's literally a skinwalker for dogs
>>
>>4790086
Based and truthpilled. Trannies are abhorrent slights against nature like op pic.
>>
>>4789891
>insane
He's sane enough to realize he's in a rat race and wants off. And in Japan that means becoming a literal dog.
>>
You will never be a real dog. You have no fur, you have no tail, you have no anal glands. You are a furry in denial twisted by Disney cartoons and surgery into a crude mockery of man's best friend.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back dog walkers mock you. Your owner is disgusted and ashamed of you, your “dog park friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Dogs are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed canines to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even otherkin who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a dog. Your unnatural scent is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a hungry dog home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your sweaty, filthy fursuit.

You will never be happy. You pee on a lamp post every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll run across a busy road, get hit by a truck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your owner will find you, heartbroken but relieved that he no longer has to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. He’ll bury you in a human cemetery, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your fursuit will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably non-canine.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
>>
>>4793553
jej

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.