[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fantom-ftm-logo.png (89 KB, 2000x2000)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
It's performing like dog shit. Almost 75% of transactions are sells in the past hour. Time to jump ship?
>>
Why did it even pump this year? I thought it was over for FTM after what happened
>>
>>58444248
Sonic upgrade, Andre projects that will be exclusive to FTM and crypto bank.
>>
>>58444285
>crypto bank
ah yes bank of ftm, ftm debit card, tajikistan government

good memories. 2 more years
>>
It gotta pump at some point rig-right sisters.. ? Sonic is around the corner, the tech is solid, fantom fundation has actual money.. I need some hopium guys
>>
>>58444196
>75% of transactions are sells
Excuse me, Einstein, but in order for someone to SELL, someone needs to BUY.
>>
>>58446167
Well of course you dumb nigger, but more people are SELLING than BUYING which means this coin IS A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!
>>
>>58444196
ya i mean its obviously a bummer this coin isn't pumping, but its not like it is just this coin. None of the defi tokens are pumping, look at avalanche and solana. look at arbitrum, uniswap, polygon.

None of them are pumping. They are all having the same or comparable price action. You should be thankful it is not violently dumping.
Just shut up and hold, or sell your measly little bag. Nothing has changed since January.
>>
I buy eth because I use it
do you buy ftm to use it or to speculate on it?
that alone should give you the answer you need
>>
File: IMG_3301.jpg (20 KB, 533x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>58444196
Buying last cycles gems expecting it to be gem again…Ngmi.
>>
>>58444196
Last cycle I held Fantom and Quant. If you havent worked out Tectum is the next big moon this cycle then I can’t help you.
>>
>>58446789
Tbh fantom is up more than 2x since january not like these other fuckers
>>
That will happen when your main dev is a bipolar manic that can jump ship at any moment.
>>
>>58446789
Near and SOL are pumping
>>
>>58447477
only Near is you idiot, and its like the shittiest shilled scam coin of them all
>>
File: 1653943371780.png (105 KB, 600x590)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
I would tell you to take a look at other alts coins, most are dumping, but some are slowly going back up, it's a good chance to buy low $ssnc and sell it later if it greens. You lose nothing if you play smart.
>>
File: 74736.png (239 KB, 587x599)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>58448096
Why is near shitty? Serious question. The founder literally has connections with with Jensen Huang.
>>
File: 790543.jpg (52 KB, 789x688)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>58447474
>dev is a bipolar manic that can jump ship at any moment.
aren't all devs like this?
>>
>>58448506
buying any coin at red is a chad move that only alphas can pull it right... so no thank you.
>>
>>58448506
seriously speaking its actually pulling itself back up. but very slowly.
>>
>>58446506
its the natural cycle.
>>
>>58448508
Wtf is this shit
>JASON WANG TOUCHED HIS ARM. BUYBUYBUYBUY OUR COIN
>>
>>58448914
Learn to read between the lines, retard. Big partnerships are coveted to the extent where lies about "amazon partnerships" or "blackrock partnerships" are all over the place from some of the biggest crypto projects and cause massive pumps. Meanwhile we have actual verified proof that Ilia and Jensen Huang are connected. Nvidia is literally the most watched company on the earth right now. Just the speculation alone will probably carry Near to a 10x from here this bullrun.
>>
>>58448930
the mere fact that being touched by Jensen Huang is a headline, along with throwing other AI buzzwords, is a massive signal that their tech is built on nothing but hype.
>>
still holding, never selling before $16, sorry.
>>
File: 0035 - vkRsjGU.jpg (18 KB, 364x350)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>58444196
I'm unironically still up 107% on this. This is my best coin and I brought all through 2022/2023.

The fuck is happening?
>>
I did, long ago. Bought superverse, uni, solana,, and a lot other stupid shit. I'm done with tech and "respectable" coins at this point. Sick of them and their sluggish development, empty promises, and stagnating ecosystems.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.