[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Well, first of all, sorry if my English is bad, I'm using an online translator.

This is a drawing that I commissioned a long time ago, due to a communication error it ended in this where a woman ends up putting her own tits in her own pussy to fuck herself, what I originally wanted was a woman who would use a pair of those tits sex toys to use as a dildo but I liked this mistake so much that I even paid for this drawing to be finished apart from the other one.

I put it here because I would like to know your opinion about this new pose or fetish and if by chance I have seen more images similar to this one, I feel that it has some potential to be something more popular or at least something new.
>>
What a shithole geg
>>
>>10999938
Meds
>>
>>10999928
>Communication error leads to interesting art
>Pays to have it finished because it's a neat idea

OP, you're a cool guy.
>>
>>11000393
thanks anon, only someting in me awake with this, is a very cool idea and original, imagine a waifu using her tits to fuck her own pussy is hot, and if in this medium have stuff more rare this its very original.

i hope in the future are more of this type of art
>>
on e621, this fetish is known as "Nipple Penetrating". Definitely a rarer kink, often accompanies "Milk Inflation".
>>
>>11000789
idk , i not a furry.

I found out about this fetish as dovefucking on all the pages I looked for, it is always that a woman puts her breasts through another woman's pussy to fuck the other, it seemed original to me that a girl would do that to herself, totally in the world In hentai, basically everything is possible.

In itself, dovefucking is quite rare to see in hentai which is a shame because it has a lot of potential for women to do it to each other or to themselves, even using the breasts of these sex toys that there are several of instead of dildos to insert themselves into. In fact, I feel like it has quite a bit of potential in many ways.

If to be honest, I quite like seeing women in drawings being penetrated by breasts in their pussies, but if they are both at the same time, I find it quite cool and original so I usually commission it a lot, I would love to one day raise enough money to ask for a doujin from some good quality artist who seems almost professional Asian to do something with said theme but that would be in the future.
>>
File: 113693923_p0.png (3.17 MB, 4000x3200)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB PNG
You can find this under Dovefucking or sometimes "Nipple in Pussy" ; "Nipple Penetrating" and/or "Reverse Nipple Penetration" can have the nipple penetrating anything (often another nipple, you can get "Milk Exchange" out of that). I've found one or two other self-dovefucking images before.
>>
File: 113693923_p1.png (2.06 MB, 4000x3200)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
textless version of previous
>>
File: 1548386063405.jpg (96 KB, 640x480)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
i THINK this is self-dovefucking but there's not enough in frame to be certain
>>
A bit grotesque but it still qualifies.
>>
Crazy mutations and in the ass, but with a niche like this you take what you can get.
>>
File: DtnlvBjDL.png (96 KB, 500x500)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>
File: 1411945523334.jpg (237 KB, 900x1200)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
hard to see this one, you gotta zoom in real close
>>
File: 1442077486843.jpg (310 KB, 800x800)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
and that's the last of my collection
>>
>>11001676
thanks , i like more the first one, the other i feel some one exagerated exept for the furry one.

that make me think... what is a good story for a dounjin with a woman doing that? i want in the future comiss a doujin with that stuff and if have sugestions I would appreciate it very much.
>>
>>11001693
I miss this old art style
>>
>>11005621
yeah i like the 2000 style of draws, but the moderns i like as well, even more moe and sexy type i like it more.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.