[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 202405151717061053.jpg (184 KB, 640x1121)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
I wanna turn a drivers bus seat into a gaming chair any DIY guides thay can help?
>>
>turn chair into chair
Looks like you are done my friend
>>
>>2801097
but how do I put those fucking things to it and make sure it can go up and down
>>
>>2801103
You don't need that. Mount a metal plate via the bolt holes of the frame and drill it out for caster wheels
>>
>>2801103
doesn't it already have vertical and horizontal adjustment?

That base you posted isn't going to work. They're not rated to hold the kind of weight you're trying to put on it. And you'd have to great real creative if you actually wanted to mount it in that thing, and it'd probably be too top heavy and want to tip over. I'd mount a steel plate on the bottom that's a couple inches wider than the bottom part there, then mount casters on that. Adjust your height by picking an appropriate sized caster wheel for the end height you're looking for.
>>
>>2801110
I suppose you could use some 3/4" plywood or something instead of steel, too.
>>
File: diagram.jpg (229 KB, 1477x830)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>2801075
you take that bus seat and you put it in front of your game console or PC. diagram attached
>>
Be sure to play bus driver simulator while sitting in your bus driver seat!
>>
>>2801075
https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=automotive+seat+diy+guide+desk+chair
>>
>>2801075
>I wanna turn a drivers bus seat into a gaming chair any DIY guides thay can help?
you are incapable.
>>
>>2801075
Fab a base with locking casters. Make the base out of upward facing angle. Bolt together using lock nuts. Bolt chair base to flat bar or downward facing angle (from the same stick, suppliers will cut to length for transport or to size) cross bars. The tray should face upward to not block casters. Use casters with at lease 3" wheels.

I did (but welded the dolly) but no pix autspergies only care about disorderly areas around an object, not the object.

BTW one reason I choose the dolly format is easy mods in future and another is I can pull four bolts and have a very nice furniture or other dolly if I need to move something else and my other equipment is full.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.