[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1.png (836 KB, 926x929)
836 KB
836 KB PNG
How is this fair?
>>
Balding is a choice in the age of finasteride
>>
>>18108819
almost. i know a guy who's dick stopped working from it but side effects are rare. fin's how i have norwood 0 at 35.
>>
>>18108819
Been on finasteride for a year and half it's not doing shit
>>
>>18108819
it will maybe restore 5 hair follicles at best if you consistenly use it for 3 months, yeah no thanks
>>
>>18108860
You’ve got to take it while you still have hair or at the earliest signs of balding
>>
>>18108807
You are White. You are benefiting from systemic exploitation of brown and black people around the world and are probably among the 10% wealthiest people on earth. Stop crying about irrelevant hair shit
>>
>>18108807
Pussy.
>>
>>18108857
It doesn't regrow, it stops recession
>>
>>18108819
Fin won't do shit except fuck your balls. In a decade or two though they'll be able to make and implant follicles that are not test sensitive, so just hold out if you care that much.
>>
just shave most people look good bald
>>
>>18108807
imagine waiting for your hair loss to progress 5 years before doing something about it and then complaining when told it's too late

you can get nearly all your hair back with fin + oral min, balding is a choice
>>
>>18108874
>You’ve got to take it while you still have hair or at the earliest signs of balding
>dude just take this fertility destroying medication when you are in your early 20s
>btw you have to stay on it for life
wonder who could be behind these posts
I have a guess but it seems a little... on the nose
>>
>>18108807
you already had the hairline of a 50 year old at 18
>>
>>18109457
Post your hair
>>
Why is every site selling finasteride online super fucking sketchy? I can't buy this stuff over the counter in my country but buying it online is like asking to have my credit card info stolen.
>>
>>18109610
the legit ones take crypto or bank transfers
>>
>>18108819
>>18108874
>>18109438
man up nigga
>>
>>18109970
whys it a manly trait to look like shit
>>
>>18109438
reddit recommends a topical min, i guess along with dermarolling. why do you say oral min? also i think its like around 60% that experience SOME regrowth.

i do agree that it is a little silly, fin completely stops hair loss in many many cases.
>>
I dont get why people that are balding cling to their hair so much. In most cases youd look better if you just shaved the head.
>>
>>18110058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUXgZteeznQ
yup
>>
>>18108857
>>18108860
>>18108874
Wait so there's nothing you can do to grow back what you've lost short of a transplant? What about Min?

t. Norwood 2 at 28 but likely won't lose more than that
>>
>>18110493
You'll get a bit of regrowth on min, in your case you'll maybe go to a NW 1.5 if you're quite lucky and started receeding recently, but generally even min is about thickening the areas where you still have SOME hairs rather than bringing the hairline back forward.
>>
>>18110058
>>18110487
These are people who are at NW 4/5, for whom it absolutely is over unless they're appropriate candidates for transplants. In their cases shaving it all off is absolutely an upgrade and the way to go.

Most anons posting in these types of threads are NW 1-3, meaning they can still look good with certain hairstyles and have better scope for a certain degree of recovery on fin/min/dut/etc.
>>
>>18110537
transplant literally has trans in the word dude
>>
>>18110676
Hope you don't use transport.
>>
>>18110676
>hes letting events transpire right infront of him
are you gay or smth
>>
>>18110722
I don't watch sports
>>
>>18108857
Fin + Stamp, give it a few months. That or you got something other than MPB going on.
>>
>>18110036
A lot of men don't respond to topical at all, they lack the enzymes on their scalp, some people figured out smearing topical min into your dermarolled cuts gives good results but that's just min going systemic, you can skip all that and just take topical min orally, it'll last you far longer too, 4 drops is like 0.1ml which is 5mg.
>>
>>18108819
Trannie pill shiller, there are other ways
>>
>>18111075
Such as? I doubt you'll recommend the only alternative which is RU58841. I bet all you have is some placebo cope like rosemary oil or scalp massages.
>>18109610
You're trying to buy a prescription drug without prescription from some Indian - no shit it's sketchy.
>>18110487
Disgusting.
>>
>>18108857
It's not doing shit because you didn't hop on it when you had NW1.5/2. Only ~40% of people get regrowth according to Rossi's 10-year study. And it's not a lot the follicles just thicken up. You will never go back to a NW1 if you didn't start finasteride on it. It's a preventative treatment.
>>
>>18111136
https://www.bernsteinmedical.com/downloads/Rossi_Finasteride_10Yr_%202011.pdf
>>
>>18108807
You just have to get married before you go bald. It's that simple
>>
>skin
soft
>nips
juicy
>cock
soft
>>
>>18108807
side effect of drinking too much woman respecting juice.
>>
File: 1661924947130881.jpg (195 KB, 1640x1480)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>18108807
Welcome to the club
>t. crowned by 30
>>
>>18108825
>dick stopped working
permanently, or did it start working again once you he got off the fin?
>>
>>18108857
Just accept it and shave your headHowever bad you think it will look it will look better than you trying desperately to cling to your hair
>>
>>18108819
Finasteride also costs money
>>
>>18111816
If you split 5mg pills into quarters, it's like $30 a year.
>>
>>18111891
I thought it was a lot more desu
>>
>>18111904
It can depend on the country. I pay about $30 per 4 months to get 30 5mg pills I split into quarters in Canada. $0.25 per day for peace of mind is well worth it.
>>
>>18108825
So it is a choice (between your dick or your hair)
>>
I started balding late teens. And it became noticeable by early 20s. It is pure hell. I am 36 now and I feel my life ended before it began (in my teens) looking back having the full picture now.

There is no silver lining, sorry.
>>
I have decent hair density now that I'm on fin, but started too late and still have a clear visible bald spot and regressed temples (although fin/min combo did give me some regrowth here)

Probably getting a hair transplant in a few months to fix these spots as best I can, wish me luck
>>
>>18111957
This is literally me except not blackpilled
>>
>>18111132
>surely you wouldn't recommend ru58841
I do, faggot
>>
File: file.png (401 KB, 605x449)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>18111725
more like
>>
>>18108807
bro im 34 and i have significantly more hair than what you had at 19. this is not normal, maybe you have some severe deficiencies.
>>
File: why.jpg (37 KB, 640x851)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>18112083
No just bad genetics
>>
>>18108807
fuckkk my shit is gonna be like this soon i have 2-3 years left and its over
>>
>>18112002
Do you mean me or you is not blackpilled?

Blackpill is just a word to describe the deconstruction of biological reality(sexual selection and survival of the fittest etc)
>>
>>18111927
I live in Burgertown so prices might be a bit different.
>>
File: aegx6u.jpg (24 KB, 441x609)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
I started taking 'nasteride at 13 and it fucked me up good. I'm older than you, but even though it saved my hair, it shrunk me in height to a whopping 4'10. It gave me a lymphosarcoma in my nose and I had to amputate it at 26. Also it made me infertile. Please be careful with fin
>>
>>18108807
im top left. but been like that since I was a child.

im 35. it hasn't moved. so thats good?
>>
Any good recommendations for a safety razor that's nice on the head? I've been using an electric razor but I kind of want to try a smooth clean shave.
>>
>>18112355
Yes
>>
File: razor.jpg (401 KB, 2560x2560)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>18112358
i just use one of these. really anything will do as long as the blade head has a bit of pivot and you dont have exposed blade sides, because when you're doing the back half you generally wont be able to see and will have to do it by feel, so you want something that doesnt require a lot of accuracy or care. these things are pretty idiot proof. i typically do a first pass with the grain and then a second quick pass against the grain to get a smooth finish.

you'd be surprised at how tough your scalp is. mine is actually significantly tougher and less sensitive than shaving my face or chin, and i have pretty much never experienced razor burn on the top, the only spot thats come close is the bit right in front of the ears around the temples. the only trick is that you have to buzz it down first, if you try just shaving after more than a couple days growth without buzzing first it'll gum up the blade.

i use a shave gel, just the cheap store brand, dont need anything fancy. gel is a little easier to control than a shave cream which i find gets everywhere and is just too much foam. i dont use any oils or polish but i would still wash the scalp with a basic moisturizing shampoo/conditioner after shaving (but be careful to tip your head back since you wont have hair the soap will run right down the front into your eyes)

shaving my head was one of the best decisions i ever made. massive confidence boost, i feel silly for how long i stressed and struggled with a thinning halo. instant weight lifted. if you're worried about your head shape or cant grow any facial hair consider some fun hats or sunglasses to accessorize.
>>
>>18112079
Nah, I'm way past that and am at full Cpt. Picard mode, except for a tiny stub right at the front.
>>
>>18111904
Just don't buy any brands. They cost like 100$ for a month's worth of supplies. Meanwhile Russian off-brand products cost 1/10 of that
>>
Dutasteride injections in the scalp don't have any effects on the dick, but it cost more money and it hurts like hell
>>
>>18111048
do you do this? any sides?
>>
Why are fin shillers always so defensive?
>>
Of my m8s, I was first to bite the bullet after having had long hair, I was 23 or something at the time. When looking in the mirror, I did not recognize myself, haha.

It has its perks. All the newly balding come talk to me about their shit, as its obvious I didn't do it for the stylo. Additionally, since I'm in the same boat, I can talk shit about bald people and those who are balding without being offensive.
I've convinced one other dude to just bite the bullet, after he's been a fag such as yourself with taking all kinds of meds and putting the matrix of needles in his head every other week and all that shit. He's never been happier, as it sure as hell is easier than being preoccupied with what's on your head all the time. The downside is the lack of sweat capture that your hair did, so I always carry a pack of those throwaway handkerchiefs. Also I have to wear caps now outside.

I always say: I don't have to look at me, you do.
Another one I use when I get shittalked is that I have grown beyond my hairline. The latter never fails to crack people up.
>>
>>18112079
lol
>>
File: joever.jpg (1.04 MB, 2448x3264)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>18108807
i'm 19 and it's like this
you learn to live with it honestly
i'm taking a minoxidil 5%/finasteride 0.1mg solution currently that i rub into the temples on my forehead and so far it's been like 3 months, i've gotten small little hairs to grow and it'll probably grow more
maybe not, maybe i need stronger fin and minoxidil but i doubt it, i'm already on HRT so my balls produce no T that could be converted into DHT
>hehe troon
yep
>>
>>18115481
>literal troon

Are you that desperate to get female societal treatment?
>>
>>18115535
i don't present as female irl, i literally get nothing out of it
i just find being a hairy, stinky, balding man disgusting and i'm trying to reverse the shit male puberty has done to me ngl
what societal treatment do you think an ugly balding guy is getting lol? if i passed and was cute, i would get some of that but that's like 5% of the most genetically lucky mtf trans + lots of effort and money

i just feel better on estrogen and it's turned me from a depressed ugly ogre to a less depressed, less ogreish looking guy
i'm glad i don't have to worry about balding ever again if anything
>you become infertile
never got any pussy, never will and i like men anyways
you can judge me and allat but idk
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.