[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 045554581.png (228 KB, 700x676)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
... when you walk down the streets, just because of how you look or dress?
>>
>>18119817
it's happened to me maybe twice in my life. and i DO dress like a faggot.
>>
>>18119821
It happened maybe 7 times in my life and it hurts every time :-(
>>
No, I’m 6’2”
>>
>>18119817
No, but sometimes they slap my ass and startle me.
>>
>>18119817
Never. I'm 6'3, bald, and have soulless autism stare, I've been told I look like I'm a minor inconvenience away from committing mass murder. Once people get to know me they tell me I'm surprisingly friendly and helpful, I just look at bit intimidating at first.

And I do dress like a faggot so maybe just look like you're about to go for a mass shooting high score at all times?
>>
>>18119817
Not until I start talking
>>
>>18119817
No one who isn't a direct family member has ever commented on how I dress
>>
Only once, for carrying a messenger bag. Got the classic “nice purse fag”
>>
I was frequently called a twink so I threw out all my slim fit jeans/pants and replaced them with straight or loose fit. Would recommend
>>
>>18119817
I call people faggots
>>
>>18119817
Has never happened to me and I dress in the two gayest styles: TIP and americana.
>>
File: boyorgirl.jpg (73 KB, 1200x900)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Someone yelled "marica" at me when I rode past him on my bike wearing lycra and a pink neck gaiter.

Obviously, I was flattered, but due to social pressure I pretended not to hear him because reacting positively might have created a dangerous situation.
>>
>>18119817
They don't call Me a faggot but most of My close male friends do. Usually from strangers I get compliments on My outfits and styles.

I tend to dress like a JoJo character including makeup and high heels often so do what you will with that information. Children occasionally mistake Me for a woman.
>>
>>18119817
No, but they always ask me why I'm so dressed up because all they ever wear is a t-shirt and sweatpants.
>>
>>18123065
based bullies, every tote bag wearer deserves it as well.
>>
>>18119817
not until I started wearing kouros
I thought it was a /frag/ meme but it really is like a secret calling card for the manly gays
>>
>>18119817
never but i've noticed that beta males and third world women from countries with high rates of rape like india have a tendency to cross the street to avoid walking past me on the sidewalk. eye contact seems to make them shit their pants. i'm always aware of my surroundings i've been the white boy in the nigger hood before.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.