[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can a barber fix my damaged hair? It's wet here. It's a lot worse sometimes when it's dry.
>>
>>18121545
Look up hair dusting. It’s a way they can remove the split ends without cutting any length off.
>>
>>18121545
White mans hair lmao
>>
>>18121606
It's not split ends dumbass. It's hair that has been broken off halfway or shorter when brushing.
>>
Not really. Just smooth them down with hair gel.
>>
>>18121545
thats caused by brushing like a retard, let me guess anon, you start from the roots to the tips? you're meant to start from the tips and gentle brush to the roots. Hair is dead and you're going to have to wait until it grows out but the tips are damaged from breaking off so cut the end of each one and wait for it to grow and stop brushing like that.
>t.hair down to the middle of my back
>>18121624
better than the fucking mess which is black mans hair, even they cant be arsed dealing with it so that's why they get wigs.
>>
>>
>>
Looks fine in this lighting though.
>>
File: 1699910132668224.png (594 KB, 1048x1002)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
>>18121624
>>
>>18121545
it's gonna take a long time and eventually cutting off the damaged part to fix it. you're almost certainly shampooing too often and/or not conditioning enough, which is the first thing to address. don't shampoo more than once a week, condition every time you shower. you're ultimately going to have to wait for the damaged hair to grow out and for the damaged follicles (i don't actually know how it works, just speaking from experience) to go back to normal. i had a similar hair situation that i started treating 2 years ago and it's only fully returned to normal in the last 6 months or so
>>
>>18121545
your hair is thinning and becoming wispy as hair does when it miniaturizes
>>
>>18121545
I once had a roommate who ruined her hair with aggressive bleaching and dying, but then magically fixed it with some bullshit oil/essantial oil homebrew she whipped up. Anybody hear of stuff like this?
>>
>>18122483
>oil
so she oil them down? there is no magic fix, hair is not magic, this shit is caused by damage so you cut of the damage because its dead and let it grow longer to fix it, she probably just concealed it
>>
>>18121545
i think using hair products with silicone oils and things like that can make hair look less frizzy. they also put a protective layer on the hair.

no need to go to barber.
>>
>>18121640
Thank you anon. I never learned how to brush hair properly.
>>
>>18121677
indians suck so ridiculously bad at getting women that they have to resort to fucking the dead ones that can't laugh and say no, good lord

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.