[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: What Segs Means.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
Just a meme I made
>>
>>46762945
Memes, by definition, aren't made but propagate on their own, being subsequently permutated after the first "generation" - hence the parallels to gene.

What you posted is rather a simple image macro, which is an already well propagated memetic format that you almost surely did not invent.
>>
>>46763052
as a memeticist you should know that the word "meme" has more than one meaning
do better anon
>>
>>46763205
Words themselves are memetic. You don't get to change their definition by yourself.
>>
This font sux
>>
>>46762945
Someone copy your meme and pretend to be you
>>>/a/266258589
>>
>>46763225
Exactly, "definitions" are merely approximations of the generally-understood meanings of words. Either that or meaningless pedantry. Since most people understand "meme" in the sense that OP used it, he's right and you're wrong
>>
>>46763439
t. thinks "literally" means "figuratively"
>>
>>46763613
Like I said, meaningless pedantry.
>>
WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD
>>
>>46763205
It is used as an adjective by young braindead fucktards.
>>
>>46763231
I like the shadowz
>>
big if true
>>
>>46763052
Nope it propagated from his mind first, so as we see it now it's a meme
>>
>>46763225
>You don't get to change their definition by yourself.
Ruby salmon.
>>
>>46763779
Get off from the English language, dumbass
>>
>>46763439
>Since most people understand "meme" in the sense that OP used it
That is plain untrue.
>>
>>46762945
Best post on the jay
>>
>>46762945
heh
>>
File: tupakki sirkku.jpg (58 KB, 493x543)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>46763638
you could have spared you keyboard and just write "lol", "kek" or "lmaooo" baka desu frfr no cap no fire
>>
LOL XDXDXDXDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ *HIGH FIVES* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD
U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT

whatr the HELL

WHATA FUCK MAN xD

i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OMGOSH

DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

THIS IS A SHIT

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A BIG ONE

XDDDDDDDD

A GRAT ONE

XXXXXXDDDD
>>
This thread is a severe case of /jp/ brain rot
>>
>>46777905
Let's all rot together!
>>
File: てるよ.jpg (183 KB, 550x550)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
Hello, fellow NEETs. I just took a dump on the floor like I usually do. Everything was fine until I started pulling my jeans back on. Suddenly, I felt a fart coming. "No biggie", I thought at first, and just let it out. But that wasn't just a fart, there was unexpected wet shit coming out of my ass. You know, usually before this happens your stomach hurts and stuff, but this time it was just too sudden. My jeans were completely covered in diarrhea. But it wasn't over yet, I still had some harder shit coming. At that point I stopped caring about everything and continued shitting all over my pants. It felt like my ass was having an orgasm, and the shit just couldn't stop flowing out. Finally, it was over. I took my pants off, and wiped my butt with the side that was still somewhat clean.

Now, here is the problem, I have nothing else to wear. I do have some really old pants laying somewhere, but they've been dirty for the last 2 years. I'm pretty sure /jp/ didn't even exist yet the last time I washed my other pairs of pants. They are so old, they have mold growing on the old mold, so I don't even want to touch them.

So, any suggestions what I should do now? I'm thinking about just walking around naked, and if a mailman comes or something, I will put a blanket on.
>>
>>46779806
I would say take a bath
>>
>>46762945
Cirno would be proud of you (you're a dum).
>>
Toastan on an ebin thread
>>
>>46779806
Tell Reisen to go to the village and buy you some new clothes.
>>
File: 1549303937257.jpg (505 KB, 850x708)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>46771265
>>46779806
CONGRATS MAN XD
>>
>>46762945
I like it
>>
File: 10763.png (37 KB, 860x1100)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>46784967
i've seen more ebin, but just in case it gets better let me post in it.
>>
>>46762945
Nice meme

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.