[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Stoners.png (1.14 MB, 1061x1822)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2024/05/08/1242306960/taliban-affirms-that-stoning-will-be-punishment-for-adulterers-especially-women

This is what the far left is fighting for in Gaza.
>>
It's a pity Biden handed them military equipment worth billions of dollars. I'm guessing we still give them foreign aid, as well. Maybe libshits should be protesting that.
>>
>>1293635
Don't care. You're fighting for the Jewish hegemony, so you die first.
>>
>>1293635
>military equipment worth billions of dollars
They're gigantic paperweights nobody wants
>>
>>1293631
>This is what the far left is fighting for in Gaza
No one knows what you're talking about because you didn't paste the article text.
>>
>>1293644
Nobody here actually gives a shit about israel much less fighting for israel lmao
>>
>>1293695
>No one knows what you're talking about because you didn't paste the article text.
I'm a stoner
Iran has Many I've heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emD48UF-vqE
>>
>>1293728
Everytime you post with your namefagging puns you remind me of my boomer dad who died on Easter this year. It's like he's speaking from the grave.
>>
>>1293631
wtf does the taliban have to do with gaza?

Also "especially women" bit was added by npr. The punishment is the same for men and women. Which is incredibly sexist.
>>
>>1293631
Afghanistan isn't Palestine. They're two different nations with different ethnicities with different cultures.

Lebanese, Arabs, Persians and Afganis are not the same. There's a lot more than what I listed. Stop being racist.
>>
Based beyond belief

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.