[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i was thinking to get into photography, and saw this on marketplace

what do you think about this one, is it good to start making pictures of whatever i like? any tips?
>>
>>4314673
Yes, get it.
Tip 1: delete the thread.
Tip 2: take photos.
Tip 3: don't make a thread again unless you can disguise your retardation.
>>
thank you so much anon
>>
File: camera-cock.gif (486 KB, 500x500)
486 KB
486 KB GIF
instead of thinking what your first film camera should be you should be thinking of what your LAST film camera should be
>>
>is it good to start making pictures of whatever i like?
There's no camera that will let you take every picture you want under every possible condition. If you don't have any specific requirements, I guess that's as good a camera as any. If it's cheap, buy it and take some pictures. If you find it in adequate while using it, look for a camera that solves the problems you're facing.
>>
>>4314822
your last film camera will be the one you sell at a fat loss after realizing nothing you can buy and CLA will make 35mm film worthwhile

then a year later you will get into 4x5
>>
>>4314673
I have one, the panorama mode is fun. The flash will pop up automatically when there is no enough light, the only think that I deslike about it its that there is no way to override the ISO since it only uses the dx code.

>>4314834
if your shit sucks on 35mm its gonna suck on 4x5
>>
>>4314837
Its not about how good the photos are but how 35mm film is just worse digital for artistically blind chumps who cant color grade.
>>
>>4314837
Hey at least 4x5 does something special that digital cant even try to imitate without a $3000 lens that makes view cameras look portable
35mm film is not much different from shoving a 1gb CF card in a 12mp ccd dslr unless you’re an autist who likes sniffing vinegar
>>
>>4314843
jokes on you I shoot b&w
>>4314846
>unless you’re an autist who likes sniffing vinegar
yes that is me
>>
>>4314847
Only honest 35mm shooter
Based and thank you for not coping
>>
>>4314846
I love the smell of dev chemicals, yes, doesn’t everyone?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.