[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>ASL
>Willing to relocate Y/N?
>What you look like
>Favorite bands
>Favorite music
>Favorite horror movies
>Looking for
>Not looking for
>Discord Tag
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon/NEET
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
Ghost, Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, etc
>Favorite show you’ve been to
Ghost, Deadmau5, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper
>Favorite Movie
Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Batman 1989, Christine

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes. I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for cool stuff.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Interests
/vr/: PS1, SNES, NES, NDS, SMD, GBA
/g/: DOS, ZXS, Amiga, C64, MSX, PC-98
/mu/: EDM, Hip Hop, Punk, Jazz, Industrial, Nu Metal
/fa/: Nautical, Goth, Visual Kei, Rivethead, Y2K, Shibuya-kei
/int/: French, Dutch, Catalan, Norwegian, Galician, Scots Gaelic
/a/co/: Iyashikei, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Furry
>Looking For
26 to 46 years old. Mature. Caring, loving, and affectionate. Nerdy, geeky, or dorky (cis, trans, or nb) whom I can share and relate mutual interests with. Neuro typical or neuro divergent, who can accept that I am legally autistic, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, and OCD. I don't expect you to like each thing that I do, or to have passion about each thing I follow,
just like I don't expect you to give up your interests and passions when you start seeing each other. But being able to relate and talk to each other about what we care about is an important thing. I come from an abusive child hood and had a rough upbringing as an immigrant
I am okay with being able to share and work through our issues together, but I don't want to have love built around trauma bonds / dumps
>Not Looking For
Calls. Kids, ever. Single parents. Poor hygiene. Gross, weird, or BDSM kinks. Polygamy. Neck beard, facial hair, or hairy men. Drugs, guns, edgy, or horny. I have been working over the years to leave the US and move near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway. Please nobody outside those regions
My other relations did not work out, because my last partners did not want to move away from their country, and leave their friends and family behind. I respect that, but I am very serious about moving abroad, this is non negotiable
I can accept your height, weight, belief, race, and gender, but I am not staying or going anywhere else. If you just don't see yourself in the future living near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway, I am not right for you. I can learn Italian, German, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, or Icelandic if needed
>Discord
scotaboo
>>
goth girls central
https://discord.gg/GWr7A8ANuc
>>
File: Join the Thumbnail.png (5 KB, 88x88)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
Wanna meet a bunch of anons and anonettes who are bored, mildly misanthropic, outside of their own culture and interested (read: desperate for) others like them? Join Anon's Anonymous (A_A) to mutually rot, vibe and bant today!

https://discord.gg/YdFPuFK4
>>
File: 1695900717679.jpg (163 KB, 1792x1008)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>33137016
im goth
https://discord.gg/yA55ZSzCfB
>>
Bump
>>
Hello, you should join our silly friends server for banter among other chan losers.
NEETs, chuds, troons, oldfags, and the mentally ill are all welcome!
Join if you like maps, geography, history, nature, music, animals, or if you have hobbies you'd like to discuss.
Fat women encouraged to join!
WHITES ONLY and please no Christians or other Abrahamics.
18+ ONLY
https://discord.com/invite/7JBbDpab
>>
Looks like a brool story co
>>
Lolwoot
>>
https://discord.gg/BWTRXZTZAv
Female owned R9K oriented SHITPOSTING COPE HAVEN for incels
neets
outcasts
freaks
etc.
https://discord.gg/BWTRXZTZAv
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1716168381487153.png (22 KB, 658x450)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>ASL
29/M/PA
I would prefer not to.
>What you look like
Tall, thin, pale, dark brown hair and eyes. I've been told I have nice cheekbones.
>Favorite bands
Joy Division, Asylum Party, French Police, Black Marble, The Chameleons, Echo and the Bunnymen, The Fall.
>Favorite music
Post-punk, Darkwave, Coldwave, New Wave, Proto-Punk.
>Favorite horror movies
I don't really watch movies much.
>Looking for
Pic related. Emphasis on bio female.
>Not looking for
Druggies, men, friend collectors, people who don't know what goth means, posers, obese and not planning on working on it.
>Discord Tag
cypher02717
>>
>ASL
18/M/NY/
>favorite bands
the cardigans, deftones
>favorite movie
office face
>looking for
slutty egirls with big boobs
>men
>discord tag
@rorygilmore5083
>>
bump
>>
>ASL
31 M MI
No
>What you look like
6', 179lbs, decent shape with medium-length brown hair and no major defects
>Favorite bands
Cradle of Filth, Behemoth, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Gabby's World, Fazerdaze, Black Dahlia Murder, Job For a Cowboy, Gorillaz...
>Favorite music
Extreme metal, post-punk, dreampop, goth, and midwest emo as well as hardstyle or hardcore EDM like SPFDJ or Aphex Twin
>Favorite horror movies
Hereditary, Midsommar, The Exorcist, The Descent, Scream, Hellraiser
>Looking for
Male or female friends or a female to date. I love humor and I don't tolerate restrictions on humor.
>Not looking for
MtF, FtM, people who have no passion, people who want to dictate their moral sensibilities to me
>Discord Tag
tamikonava

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.