[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 71jsVdoQASL.jpg (190 KB, 1600x1600)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
It is not the puppy or kitty surprise shit. Or the cat pictured. It probably wasnt made by a big or named toy company. Bought in 2000s. It was of a bunch of different pets, like 20, you could buy and they actually had a big red vagina hole or ass hole you removed the babies from. Not as large as a puppets hole but large and i think it opened and shut with magnets. Some had babies falling out in the box with the asshole open. The babies and moms would make noises and talk. The moms had 6 plush round boobies and nipples made of rubber and if you squished them or put a baby on it it would make sucking and slurping noises. The moms would say "Im having babies" "you have to pull the babies out" in the process of pulling out the babies there was like a string that was attached at first and this would make the mom say "wow the babys coming" "its a baby boy" "its a baby girl" they had a frog, dog, cat, chicken, guinea pig, bear, hamster, seal, panda, pikachu, winnie the pooh, hello kitty and minnie mouse and more i dont remember. Some of the babies had pull back wheels on them to run and I can't find photos of these toys on the internet after 2 decades years of searching.

I'm sure this is what they were like. If the toy is missing something from the description it was not the right one. Any idea what the name is?
>>
>>10991945
Please leave
>>
>>10991945
The only thing with wheels I remember was Zhu Zhu pets
>>
>>10991945
You sure you didnt just have a schizo furry fever dream and misremember this toy into false existence?
>>
sounds like some MKULTRA shit, homie.
>>
>>10991945
What the fucking hell did I just read?
>>
File: 98a.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>10991945
>Some of the babies had pull back wheels on them to run
>>
It kills me to say this, but your furry fever dream sounds horribly familiar. In the late 90's or very early 00's I've had played with toys like that at school/Dr office waiting area.
I don't remember the talking though, just a normal plush with a red butt pouch and magnets in the nipples

The closet looking plush I could find at the moment is from Manhattan toys, and they have been making toys for fuck ton ever.
>>
You may also be mixing your memory with this lovely creation. I did have two of these, they talked a lot.
>>
Stupid picture didn't post the first time....
>>
>>10997775
I've seen such toys in the modern era, a seal one I believe. Nothing in the old days though.
>>
>>10999267
Never heard of these
>>
>>10999267
Imagine if they made a pregnant tits vagina grimace toy and you could get extra babies or scented little diapers at mcdonalds drive thru

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.