[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (2) (4).jpg (7 KB, 201x251)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Ignore the security guard edition. Let's get back to discussing your Philippine travel related inquiries and opinions here.
>>
Let's actually unironically ignore the wagie ragie mental health basket case here fr
>>
That other thread will be above 310 soon anyway
>>
>>2652357
Been here 4 months so far. I like it.

Word of advice: make sure you teach your filipina how to cook plain western food if you get sick. You won't be able to eat unless you do. Filipino food is too salty or packed with vinegar.
>>
>>2652473
It's not supposed to taste salty. From a flip's perspective if it's salty the cook did a bad job. Your woman might feel a bit insulted if you complain that the food is salty.
>>
The Philippines doesn't tax you on capital gains done abroad, right? Meaning, you can trade on Binance without paying taxes on it?
>>
>>2652503
The Philippines has banned Binance. Perhaps you can do whatever trading by making it look like it's taking place in your own country but being here won't help you at all.
>>
>>2652471
Last thread hasn't even reached bump limit yet.
>>
File: 1683892519722579.png (2 KB, 131x29)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>2652565
It has actually
>>
>>2652574
She should've asked you about your fatherhood plans before making herself preggers. Hopefully she's on bc. In any case, if I were you I'd hop back on her and go for round two asap cus that's hot af
>>
>>2652503
go offshore and get a 0% tax carribean shell company to put all that through. costs a few thousand to set up and <$1000 a year from then on. no capital gains ever.
>>
>>2652621
Thailand by far. They can afford hormones and tits. Philippines is really grim and very few pass. They also act like gays instead of their own thing.
>>
Try not to take advice from a failure at life who lives in abject poverty in the province in his mother inlaws cuck shed
Who the fuck would wanna rent a room in a cuck shed and live with the parents while making their daughter go to work all day to pay the cuckshed room rent
>>
>>2652595
can you expand on this? how do you cash out crypto through a company? do you have to physically go to "the carribean" to set it up? what country in particular? thank you
>>
>>2652705
Lmao imagine being so obsessed with a poster you wait until your shift at your shit job in the United States ends to shit talk him.
>>
>>2652609
I am a virgin and will remain a virgin for the rest of my life
have never impregnated any girls abroad
>>
People who have spent time in the provinces: What is the food like out there and is there halfway decent accomodation in the smaller towns? Just want something with gorgeous views out in the mountains where I can rip around on my scooter exploring cool spots and just hang out and eat decently tasty food, live for cheap basically. I don't need much to be happy.
>>
>>2652740
If you don't plan on cooking or getting a woman to cook for you it's going to be pretty shit. It's not like there are lots of good quality cheap restaurants.
>>
>>2652742
any guys just grilling up meat on the side of the road?
>>
>>2652740
About accommodation an apartment is going to be cheap. My wife's brother pays around $125 per month for his. That's just about the same as apartments in Angeles City so I think you can think of that as sort of the going rate outside of the larger cities like Manila. You might be able to find something nicer you pay a little bit more for. You might be able to pay a little bit less.

>>2652743
Yeah always. It's usually just sold in small pieces on a stick though.
>>
>>2652744
thanks for helping
so there are somewhat mid-sized towns in the provinces, with multiple roads and apartments and a square and stuff? I'm picturing just one road with some shitty buildings beside it and then some tin shacks off the road somewhere along pathways, just walking paths
it's not that shitty? I guess some towns will be like that, but there are mid sized places considered as provincial towns? say like 30k population
I've never been to PH obviously
>>
Why do Filipinos seem so friendly? Are they genuinely friendly or is it just what's considered polite there?
>>
>>2652752
>just what's considered polite there
Looks like so. So are their smiles that don't actually mean anything (that would be normal to Americans, though).
>>
>>2652747
It's not that shitty no. Even the small towns with one major road going in and out have a bit of pride in their main stretch you know. The tin shacks and stuff are more of a feature of urban slums. In the provinces people don't live like that. Some kinds of houses are better than others, like one of my neighbors has a house made of bamboo while I live in a brutalist looking one made of concrete, it may be ugly but at least it's going to withstand the elements.

>>2652752
When they see a foreigner they are always curious about them and will be friendly. Since most of them can speak at least a little bit of English you can have a quick chat with them. The more often this happens the more you can assume you have gone to a place they don't see foreigners all the time, which is a good thing from a traveling perspective.
>>
>>2652756
nice, sounds comfy
out of curiousity how did you end up deciding to stay in the town you're in, or how did you find it? I'm kind of trying to imagine how I would find a town, I guess just buy a bike and explore Luzon or Bohol or Palawan or something
>>
>>2652758
I lived in the Philippines for a few years but not in a rural town. I met my wife by GPS spoofing to talk to girls outside my area on some shitty chat app. I went back to the US and we maintained a long distance relationship then I flew back here because we planned to get married. I stayed with her family and had originally planned on flying back to the US after we got married and eventually bringing her with me but the covid shit hit. Everything took too long in the first place and what was supposed to be one year got turned into two. I got comfortable staying here and living rural life. At this point I don't want to go back to the US anymore.
>>
>>2652759
nice sounds kinda like a dream come true
congrats fren
>>
>>2652733
This.

I remember reading all that on the other post. Dude needs to just let it go
>>
>>2652734
Based
Wait till marriage anon
>>
>>2652752
They are pretty friendly. Never ran into one who was mean. If you do run into a mean or bad one it will be a outlier and not the norm
>>
>>2652794
Jesus still loves you. I really wanted to call you a retard for obvious reasons but I hope you are a much more self respecting person now.

What's bali like tho
>>
>>2652797
I'm not sadly.
It was good, that was back in '10 so maybe it's changed a lot. I remember cruising around the island on a moped and just getting into random adventures with locals and other travelers. Got to see a cock fight in the middle of a jungle, won a bet too. Good times.
>>
File: 1689604648150020.png (454 KB, 595x1975)
454 KB
454 KB PNG
When I always talk about being the only white person around you should also assume I'm talking about more than that too. I'm not hanging out with Mohamed from Dusseldorf either kek. Thailand is where the trash goes.
>>
>>2652821
>you can’t speak Thai
Uhh yes I can moron
>>
>>2652827
Lmao what a useless skill to have learned. Now you can go to the Thai countryside and correct food vendors when they try to charge you double what they charge their customers that aren't farangs. I'm sure all that effort was worth saving $3.
>>
>>2652829
Just wait until the absolute panic sets in when they get around to cracking down on all the phony education visas. Meanwhile here in the Philippines we can do 3 years on a tourist visa with unlimited visa runs allowed. Just gotta fly out, fly back in, show them a ticket to leave the country, you know just a cheap ticket to Hong Kong or some shit, and you're good.
>>
>>2652817
>feral greed
>in Philippines but not Thailand
https://2pricethailand.com/ has something to say about that. No such system exists here in the Philippines. Good little paypiggie farang. Pay the farang tax.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejejGiywQyw
Why do Flips have this mall culture them? Don't they have Amazon there?
>>
>>2652927
There's no Amazon but there's Shopee and Lazada. Online shopping has changed some things, CD-R King is dead now. But the mall still remains. One thing that ensures they will always get traffic is the fact that they are air conditioned. People will go in the malls just to get out of the heat. Malls here also have a bigger selection of restaurants than you would find at US malls in their heyday. They have grocery stores as well and all types of services available.
>>
>>2652488
Anon idk if anyone told you but filipino food is renown for being bad
>>
>>2652957
I like it. Some dishes more than others. I don't give a shit what most people think. I'd rather they not come to the Philippines at all because I hate normalfags.
>>
>>2652960
Based anon
>>
>>2652957
>renown for being bad
Not that bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGNq2RdrgRA
>>
>>2652982
I used so many different ones. I remember one of my strategies was looking for ones that were advertised to me on Facebook since FB was so popular here. I probably had like 20 different chat and dating apps installed on my phone and I can't remember them all. One of the girls I met came from WeChat, another from tagged.com. I'd bet these days there are lots of new apps you would just need to figure out which ones girls here actually use.
>>
>>2652984
Nice, thanks anon
I've seen WeChat recommended at different places
Back to college walker groups on FB for me kek
>>
>>2652927
Flips have mall culture because they cant afford AC and are also superficial consumerist retards. Being seen "shopping at the mall" is almost the same as actually buying something from the mall.
>>
>>2652821
how much of your picture is related to Russians?
>>
>>2652473
Bless your heart youre not used to seasoned food lol
>>2652740
>Whats the food like out there
Depends, in the province you can find plenty of people on the side of the road grilling stuff, or you can get your fast food staples if you go into the city. Accommodations are hit and miss, you can find something cheap though but dont expect views and shit
>>2652758
Sanaol bro
>>2652927
The malls here are pretty diverse. You can get dinner, go see a movie, go bowling, then get some groceries and head home. Plus Filipinos love to window shop
>>
>>2653013
Philippine mall culture is very different to American mall culture.
>>
>>2653048
>>2653049
I am not going to read any of that.
>>
>posting as anon to try to get around the filter
I see what you did there but I still manually hid it anyway
>>
>>2653060
You are the Chris-Chan of the Philippines.
>>
Best place to drink in Makati?
>>
>>2653094
Only under areas controls the Moro caliphate of Mindanao aka the MILF
>>
>>2653113
That’s beautiful anon. You really captured the essence.
Can you get it to generate one about his wife copulating with the stray dogs around his cuck shed?
>>
File deleted.
>>2653160
Don’t be racist anon. The Supreme Gentleman was half Peenoiz!
>>
>>2653023
Pretty much every nationality does it. Only took 5 decades for the Thai police to finally do their fucking jobs. I know farangs are getting butt hurt about it but these faggot boomers will also complain about how "no rules are followed here and the police are so corrupt!" While enabling the system that allowed this to go on for so long. This is what happened in Korea 12 years ago, China about 7 years ago and Vietnam 2 years ago. things became much better after they kicked out all the scum.
>>
>>2653168
Really all of SEA should just ban Aussies. That would eliminate 90% of the problems. Even here in the Philippines they keep playing ads about catching pedos and the pedo voice is Aussie.
>>
Moving to Philippines for the 2nd time next month!
Was supposed to only be apart from my gf for half a year but that turned into 1.5 years.
3 years together now but only saw for 9 months total lol
>>
>>2652957
Lol, people always say this because they're comparing it to vietnam where everything on any given corner is delicious.

Filipino food is harder to master, and I'm not talking about that shitty deep fried whatever on the side of the road.

Nalaga, bulalo, Laing, pinakbet, coconut curry, kare-kare, diniguan etc are all delicious. I just went this past winter and yeah - eating out at MOST restaurants was disappointing but some in depth digging and food cooked by my family was fantastic.
>>
>>2653330
Does your wife and family make good balut and bagoong?
>>
>>2653293
If you ever get tired of being here and if both of you truly love each other, marry your gf and bring her to the States. Just like what I did with my wife whose interview will be in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>2653401
Bruh nobody makes balut unless they're selling it. Bagoong comes in a jar.

Anyway it's nice to see this thread was absolutely packed to the brim with seething posts from Americans living in America while I was sleeping. Most of them outside office hours because of course. Ragie wagie thinks he's the greatest troll of all time. I'd be mad at dudes living in the Philippines with very few obligations too if I had to spend all my days working. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
>>
>>2653426
He envies you so much anon.
>>
>>2653427
I know. The posts start when it's morning in the US then really ramp up after 5PM there. He's envious of us all but I especially piss him off because I refuse to give in to his relentless negativity.
>>
>>2653429
I’m pretty sure it’s just cuckshed-anon samefagging for hours and everyone mocking him
>>
File: 1698386645309472.png (996 B, 132x35)
996 B
996 B PNG
Oh look right on cue another post handing me a (You). All I saw was the outline of the DALL-E image and I hid it without reading.
>>
>>2653429
>He's envious of us all but I especially piss him off because I refuse to give in to his relentless negativity.
Doing God's work as always! Him constantly generating ai images just to spite you isn't good for his health. He'll eventually give up.
>>
File: 1709605788761324.png (161 KB, 500x490)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
I saw the filename but nothing of the post. Hidden.
>>
bicol food just hits different
>>
>>2653449
Bicol Express is the jam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNeQRYQ7q4E
>>
Damn dude janny went on a rampage
>>
>>2653457
Things got out of hand here and they decided to just mass nuke everything. Faggots thinking they're le epin trolls made it so posts that were even slightly off topic got deleted.
>>
>>2653458
Well Jannie didn’t prune any of cuckshed-anon’s off-topic comments. Plus cuckshed has been complaining like crazy in the jannie chat
>>
File: 1710498359707938.png (871 B, 131x32)
871 B
871 B PNG
Did someone just say something? Because I didn't see it.
>>
I can’t get enough McDonald spaghetti. Why can’t we get this everywhere?
>>
>>2653471
I like Jollibee spaghetti better. Wendy's spaghetti is pretty good too. KFC and McDonald's spaghetti is just alright to me.
>>
What’s the best petrol station chain in the Philippines? Who has the best quality fuels and oils? Where is the best place for tyres and oil changes?
>>
What’s the best motorbike brand in the Philippines? Which is the best model?
>>
>>2653479
Shell V-Power Racing. For tyre and oil change, JN Tirezone Goodyear Autocare is my go to place.
>>
>>2653485
How would you rate their competence? I’m getting weary of incompetence here. Absolutely sick of the groveling and “so sorry sir” instead of actual performance.
>>
>>2653490
>How would you rate their competence?
They're great. Supercar owners from Pasig get their tyres and oil changed here. Never had a single problem with them.
>>
>>2653504
literally no one cares except you. This is why people don't like you, dumb dumb.
>>
>>2653513
Just go to China or Latin America. You would be wasting your time here.
>>
>>2653519
BLOODY BASTERD BITCH! YOU ARE BLOODY!
>>
>>2653598
He won’t be driving though lmao
>>
File: 1702123796813911.png (1 KB, 131x55)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
Did somebody just say something? It's morning in America. Time for the wagies to weigh in.
>>
>>2653603
Congrats on becoming a meme
>>
>>2653613
Lmao it's just another Wednesday for you. Back to the grind. Back on the job. Boss makes a dollar you make a dime.
>>
>>2653617
The insecurity guard is /trv/s resident turbo loser. We are literally his only interaction with people, so rather negative than nothing at all. I think he's given up on trying to get people to like him in life
>Brian, you haven't patrolled the perimeter this shift. Can you do a quick lap
>N-not n-now, n-not now. I'm writing to c-c-cuck sh-sh..
What a pathetic loser kek
It must be funny being in his head rent free every day
>>
File: 1699744308391752.png (191 KB, 640x354)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>2653673
Team Hot Pockets will get around to it eventually.

>>2653683
Not gonna read your post lmao go ahead and make another one though I don't care. Make a thousand posts that will all get deleted for being off topic and worthless like your entire existence. It doesn't matter. You're not going to hurt anyone with it so knock yourself out.
>>
>>2653686
>Team Hot Pockets
Fucking LOL
>>
>>2653700
5/10 she looks wholesome though
>>
>>2653700
Is it possible to find an anonymous who actually is saying an attractive flip?
>>
>>2653727
can you post a 8+?
>>
File deleted.
>>2653683
>>2653686
dont involve me in your lover's quarrel; just take it somewhere else
>>
>>2653991
Kek
I'm team cuckshed, forever dabbing on assblasted Jomar
>>
I see a post with an iPhone filename? I hide it. I glance at a post and see it's just talking shit about me? I hide it and forget any of the words I just read and move on. Surely this faggot is going to find something better to do with his time, right? Filters help too.
>>
>>2653991
Check the 4chan irc. He’s there begging the Jannies to take delete the comments mocking him. The ones he claims he doesn’t see.
>>
The lady doth protest too much
>>
Best places to visit in the Philippines for a single male with disposable income?
Trying to decide if I want to add the Philippines to my SEA travel list.
I love food and culture.
>>
>>2654145
Whatever, make some more posts that are just going to hit my filters and not get read. Cry when they get deleted, remember I don't see them so I don't even report them. Waste your time ban evading to do it. It's your time not mine.
>>
>>2654161
>Best places to visit in the Philippines for a single male with disposable income?
Basically everywhere.
>I love food and culture.
You might have a rough go of it. While I'm defensive of Filipino food and maintain that you can find some that is good if you really look around it's not exactly an aspect of this country that is tourist friendly. You would get the best results moving around and trying the different regional cuisines and that also plays more into the cultural aspect too. But let's say you wanted to go to Bicol to try the food there. I've been there and it took many hours to get there riding on a bus from Manila. That's not to mention how there are different islands to travel between too. Travel here is time consuming and you will need to do a lot of research to get the best out of it.
>>
>second trip to flip land
>roll up to the hotel late at night
>the girl behind the counter is super cute
>want to ask her out on a movie date
>don't want to make my hotel stay awkward if she says no
All i want is a waif bros.
>>
>>2654275
well to just straight away ask her to a movie date might be a bit hasty I think? why not just chat her up for a bit
I've found it can be so simple and retarded some times, just start asking basic questions about them; name, where they grew up, if they miss their home, family, interests, etc. and then pretend like you are really fascinating by their answers and then you ask if they'd want to meet up later at some time and get the number
to just straight up ask for a date or number without qualifying them makes them suspicious
>>
>>2654275
Tell you are about to go to the store, if she wants anything like a drink. Hype it up some. Then tell her it will cost her number.
>>
File: _DSC2432.jpg (2.51 MB, 3024x4032)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
There is nothing like drinking hot coffee while enjoying the calmness of Tagaytay.
>>
>>2654528
Congratulations on the child anon. God bless you and your family. Do you think it will be a boy or a girl
>>
>>2654528
Tl dr?
>>
>>2654396
thank you for one valuable post among a sea of utter shit
this thread is a disgrace and needs to be nuked
>>
>>2654559
I was hoping for at least somewhat interesting towns/cities/villages/beaches locations to mention or types of food that would be good or advice on finding apartments or getting visas etc.
not this immature bickering and childish name calling
>>
>>2654566
cool, where's that photo from? looks like cuba or something
>>
>>2654563
Previous thread did just that >>2651258
>>
>>2654568
Vigan, Ilocos Sur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO8O5XQf4Is
>>
>>2654621
Imagine caring this much that some guy doesn't want to drive. Lmao what does it matter to you?

>>2654563
All you need to do is ask. As much as I'm hated here I'm usually the only person responding to these types of questions. All the other posters do is cry that they can't talk about cooming. Even >>2654566 tried to make his response to your post about cooming. They are relics of the past, unwelcome on this board. Unable to talk about their preferred subject. If what >>2654559 says is true he should just leave and never post again because there's no reason for him to.
>>
>>2654668
It's an Ice River Green Bottle
>>
File: IMG_4718.png (2.72 MB, 750x1334)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
>>2654344
>>2654350
>>2654358
Snarker? The yin to my yang? Oh how you flatter me with your archived posts of my sonnets
>>2654362
Flattered, truly
>>2654381
>>2654382
>>2654387
>>2654391
>>2654417
>>2654445
Snarker truly I’m flattered. I can sense in your rhetoric a young fawn, eager to prove himself nimble in nature, but still wobbly and uncertain of his limbs, unsure of where he wants to go or why.

I think perhaps my ejaculations against dorkers has touched a nerve? Perhaps you were/are that dorker? Perhaps, my travails elicit a certain envy in you? Ency not, snarker, for only money limits any man from my experiences. Most of the trv audience, and my disciples, know it is jest, but clearly you’re willing to post unceasingly, to the degree this thread has been completely derailed, to be heard.

I hear you snarker. you have called out to me, and here I am, to answer your call…

Had the powers that be not silenced me for transgressions I know not what, I would’ve replied sooner, but alas, I was forced to hold my tongue. For the better, to sharpen my prose…

Snarker, my suffering is spiritual. Suffering makes you conscious. I share my consciousness with many a qt, and in the process, come closer to the all and all of the universal consciousness
>>
>>2654689
My walls are bare, for the material world of substance is of little concern to me. We are always counting down, to when our spirit can be freed from the chains of mortality.
>>
>>2654692
Since the thread is already derailed thanks to snarker, I have to recommend the book which I just finished:

The tragic sense of life by Miguel de unamuno
>>
>>2654696
> The only thing I read are technical manuals, blueprints, or survey reports.

So…my perceptions are correct :)
>>
>>2654699
*emotionally charged, chronically online 20something bleating*

It’s cute
>>
>>2654699
If you think of it that way we all are. After all what is the purpose of this website besides a bunch of men circle jerking with their thoughts and ideas. To refute your line of thought I pick and choose which ideas I get from others that have actual value to me. I'm not an island. But it's not like I'm going to let my life be defined only by the words of others or worse yet memes. There are a lot of people on this website right now who are so afraid of becoming like some variant of a wojack meme that they let it have control over the way they live their lives. How pathetic.
>>
>>2654717
We know it's you samefagging again, mallcop anon. Nobody else has poor mental health and obsesses like you. Take your meds unironically
>>
>>2654721
So you're a chain-smoking, minimum-wage, obviously mentally ill, friendless, annual incel waiting for your cycle of 600 days to end so you can go back to SEA for a short period before returning to your miserable existence in the US to fight suicidal tendencies and watch your 2-year countdown screensaver all over again.
But you're not bitter and envious of the guy, chilling in SEA with 24hr cute submissive pussy, right? That's definitely not the reason you are shitting up all the threads with your borderline personality negative obsesseionality..
You won't listen to me, but when your 612 days are up or whatever, and ypu have two weeks reprieve from your bleak nightmare of a life... go to Peru and take some ayahuasca. Sincerely.
>>
I don’t want to distract from all the seething but I’m in Makati for a few days, does anyone know any good bars that aren’t either overpriced cocktailbars or brothels? Just a place where you can chill and drink a few beers? Not a regular in this thread or in the Philippines, it’s a genuine question not meant to induce any seething
>>
>>2654733
Oh wow a wojack my feelings are so hurt lmao. Oh no it had it's mouth gaping wide open too I'm destroyed! He's going to post another one in reply to this too and it's going to be even uglier and shittier looking. A STD of the mind indeed.
>>
>>2654734
>>2654737
>>2654738
>>2654739
Triggered
>>
File: images (2) (10).jpg (13 KB, 225x225)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>2654744
>hahaha
>Haha
>haha
>Ha
>>
>>2654744
>I am an insane autist
No. You're not even that interesting. Your ordinary. Your invisible.
>>
>>2654748
If I was ordinary and invisible I would get ignored like everyone else here.
>>
>>2654752
>If I was ordinary and invisible I would get ignored like everyone else here
Nope. If you weren't so ordinary and invisible you wouldn't be so desperate for attention here, positive or negative
>>
>>2654751
I don't wish you any ill will man. Fuck Thailand. Go to Iquitos in Peru next time and do something you've never done before. It will turn your life around
>>
>>2654761
*Ayahuasca
This
>>
>>2654731
Snarker…listen pal..

Say whatever hyperbole you want about me. I find it amusing and charming, however please stop
>confusing me with “cuckshed”
>saying that I’m waiting xxx days to go for “””only two weeks”””

When i go to Thailand, it’s going to be for at least 6 months. 2 weeks is a joke and I don’t even consider that a vacation. Nobody should. When you’re ready to make money and be productive again, your vacation is over, and yes, there is an endpoint
>>
>>2654767
>I constantly make negative, toxic posts but my life is great
You need to do another big trip dude
>>
>>2654769
4chan humor is one thing. But obsessing over a guy for weeks and shitting up threads... if that's a 4chan thing, why are you the only one doing it?
>>
>>2654663
>SM are cute
are they though?

the issue in PH with masks or cosplay or both is that like only 30% of filipinas have a passable face IMO. 30% is honestly generous

they look way better with a mask on a lot of time ngl
>>
Cuckshed and Insecurity Guard need to just fuck each other and smoke a cigarette
>>
File: 854865486548.png (1.29 MB, 1158x884)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
mods, cleanup on aisle 6
i repeat, cleanup on aisle 6
please bring the sweeper machine, thank you
>>
>>2654832
Facebook bribed Smart and Globe into making traffic to it free. For many Filipinos Facebook was the entire internet, they didn't access anything else.
>>
>>2654810
>And you can’t buy anything “direct from Tim Apple” in the Philippines. There is no Apple Store.
You can through Apple's Online Store. It will ship from Apple's Singapore HQ to here.
>>
>>2654780
>Cuckshed and Insecurity Guard need to just fuck each other and smoke a cigarette
This. I miss Cubabro.
>>
File: 1689255425311084.jpg (3.7 MB, 4032x3024)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB JPG
>>2654788
>>2654795
This. They're very affordable. Even the average Pinoy can buy one.
>>
File: 1618994235152.gif (215 KB, 220x220)
215 KB
215 KB GIF
Why is the thread a 1v1 Schizo Showdown?
>>
>schizo ai spam stays up
>schizo ranting stays up
So basically what is happening is cuckshed is furiously reporting every post he claims doesn't bother him and also pestering people on irc if they take to long responding. 100%.
>>
>>2654911
Basically this.
>>
>>2654915
Imagine thinking you have any skills worthy of note when you can’t even do what every 16 year old with a driver’s license on the planet can do.
Absolutely mindbroken
>>
Thank god loading up multiple SIM cards is so cheap and easy here. They can’t range ban every carrier.
>>
File: IMG_2672.png (89 KB, 247x343)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>2654932
Yep. No peace for cuckshed.
>>
>>2654934
A genuine LOLCOW!
>>
>>2654932
Don’t forget to register those SIM cards or it’ll stop working.
>>
>>2654940
That’s why you pay the old lady at the Sari Sari to register it in her dead husband’s name!
>>
>>2654645
looks pretty cozy, thank you for sharing
any other cities with this kind of feel?
>>
>>2655158
kek
>>
>>2655076
If you want cozy cities, Tagaytay's a good one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdS2mXPSFsw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW-25pm-9lc
>>
File: ghkj.png (1015 KB, 1161x680)
1015 KB
1015 KB PNG
I want to date in the Philippines because I've heard it's extremely easy over there if you're white, but the problem is is that I don't find most filipinas attractive. Even worse, I don't think I've ever seen an attractive filipina with a foreigner. It seems like foreigners always go for the really dark skinned ones. Do they even have a choice in the matter?

After looking through a bunch of street interview vids on youtube, I did find a few girls who I find to be my type. Could an average looking white guy who's still in his lower 30s have a chance with girls like pic related?
>>
>>2655270
Probably, being choosy about looks alone might not be the best strategy though. Also if you're going on dating apps and sites they are full of touched up selfies so what you see on there might not be what you're getting.
>>
>>2655273
>being choosy about looks alone might not be the best strategy though.
Well I'm planning to be choosy about a lot more than that. I'm not religious so anyone who practices religion is a dealbreaker. I also don't want to have to support her family.

It probably sounds the philippines isn't the right place but I hear people go on dating apps and get hundreds of matches a week. If I have that many options I would think some would meet my unique standards.

I also think there could potentially be a lot of overlap with some of the things I like. That is, a girl from a well off family is more likely to be light skinned and not as religious. But I haven't been there yet so I don't really know enough to say. I'm planning to go to BGC if that matters.
>>
>>2655276
>anyone who practices religion is a dealbreaker
The Philippines really might not be the right country for you. At least not as far as finding a gf that's future wife material goes. You could have fun just visiting. A girl from a well off family is less likely to be enticed by a foreigner for obvious reasons. But nothing is impossible, just like I said less likely.
>>
>>2655276
>I'm not religious so anyone who practices religion is a dealbreaker.
Philippines is majority Catholic. Sounds like Japan is the better choice for you.
>>
>>2655280
>>2655288
Yeah, maybe. Obviously it's a great place to go if you want a dark-skinned traditional religious woman. There are enough people online vouching for it in that regard. However, I don't think I've heard anyone trying to just wade through a sea of options in search of something atypical. Technically, even if only 1% of girls meet my standards, I'd still have better odds here if I got 500 likes on tinder, than in the US where I get 3 likes. I guess I'll have to figure that out on my own.

I'd like to try Japan too but I can only stay 3 months at a time unless I work as a JET(I'd rather kill myself), and I would get wrecked by inheritance taxes when my dad dies.
>>
>>2655276
>I want to date ignorant stupid Asian women who aren't aware of what a loser I am
>They can't be religious though, that's a deal breaker

Topkek. Good luck buddy. The fish in barrel conditions you seek are enabled by religion and coped with by being religious. Any woman in the region who is independent and rebellious enough to discard the religious indoctrination is also clever and curious enough to figure out you're a dork loser, so you've set up a really double edged sword condition for yourself.
>>
Is this the sexpat general?
>>
>>2655276
Brother. There is absolutely no chance a lighter skinned girl from a well off family is going to get with some foreigner or tourist. It’s a completely different section of society. You’ll only have a chance with the exotic brown ones. Or just stay in your country.

It isn’t the past anymore. People don’t worship whiteys unless they’re poor and/or want a way out of their miserable lives.
>>
>>2655322
I wish, lately its been just people arguing
>>
>>2655328
If you are rich enough they will. But I agree, most Filipinas prefer a rich Asian man to a rich white man.
>>
>>2655390
A good looking white man mogs a good looking asian man though. If it's just about money an asian man is less hassle for them if you think about it.
>>
>>2655393
Few good looking white men come to SEAsia looking for cheap brown pussy.
>>
>>2655398
I think it's important to add another disqualifier, few good looking young white men come to SEA looking for pussy. But I've been one and I've seen them around. It's always an option.
>>
>>2655295
Lmfao
>>
>>2655398
>>2655400
It’s going to increase, especially with the normalization of lookism and blackpill in social media.

I became a loser in 2016 after cucking and dumping my gf, and was shut out of my Normie social circle. I spent a year being a complete loser taking solitary walks and talking with people on discord before I went to Thailand and realized what kind of unfettered access to pussy I could indulge in.

More mid white dudes, especially those that spent their youth in the throes of dorkery and sexlessness, and even fallen chads such as myself, will realize they can recapture their chad days by going overseas.

Access to pussy is a need, it’s not a want, and until you’ve fucked hundreds of women, you genuinely need it.
>>
File: 202_17.png (179 KB, 914x531)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_2673.jpg (192 KB, 1024x1024)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>2655411
Or a creepy cuckshed dweller who monitors the thread and gets btfo daily until he is mindbroken
>>
>>2655393
>A good looking white man mogs a good looking asian man though
tough to say these days, SEAgooks are extremely thirsty for 'oppa' from korea and definitely have a preference there when it comes to being seen in public
>>
>>2655411
>It’s going to increase
I don't think so, because zoomers and late millenials are poor as fuck and trapped in their pussy prisons
visa rules and international work rules get more strict daily, escaping the matrix is harder and more expensive than ever

there is an almost startling lack of younger white guys around in certain places where they used to be common, you go through poblocion or bgc or even angeles and its almost devoid of young dudes, or most of them just stay home and order take out
>>
I work for a startup and its about to sell to a major player.

Gonna have lots of free cash soon, whats the most degenerate thing I can do in Philippines?
>>
>>2655422
Lol I’m not familiar with cuckshed or his lore. I’m the insecurity guard

If you can give a QRD greentext that’d be cool
>>
>>2655454
The tl;dr is that cuckshed kept blog posting and being cringe so we made fun of him and posted some ai images of his conditions. He had a meltdown and has been schizoposting for the past few days about a security guard being the one harassing him, and has gone off on a tangent several times accusing the security guard boogeyman of being the one who has ruined the thread by being negative about the Philippines. He melted down about the use of iphone image filenames and spammed the thread with really unoriginal ai imagery featuring a guy with an iphone, and ai chat bot stories about a loser security guard.

Basically, you mindbroke him by accident without doing anything, just by existing and having posted a couple times in the distant past.
>>
You can look at the 4plebs archive of this thread. The images still exist there. The cuckshed character images are from a previous thread and were helpfully reposted.

I think cuckshed ate a 3 day actually. He's been very quiet.
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/2652357
>>
File: IMG_2611.jpg (662 KB, 3230x2086)
662 KB
662 KB JPG
>>2655458
I’m going to assume any dorky looking zoomer I see climbing out of a jeepney is cuckshed. I have a 4K dashcam so I will keep the general updated .
>>
>>2655441
NTA but I agree with you. There's a lot of hype around digital nomading and remote work, but theres not enough jobs to support it. The tech industry is completely dead right now and it'll be awhile before it recovers, if ever. All that most young men can do is save up and take a once a year 2-3 week vacation. "Passport bros for life!" while they can only stay out of the country for a few weeks before running out of money. A lot of the stuff you see online is way exaggerated, and some people are outright lying.

Young men can still fuck up the game by sending money to these women they've never met. They might not have the funds to quit their job and travel for months on end, but they can still give some poor province girl 300 euros/dollars/pounds or more a month.

If any burger lurkers are reading this: The best way to travelmaxx for the average young American man is the military + gibs. If you're smart enough, you'll figure out the rest. If not, you were ngmi anyways.
>>
>>2655482
The tech industry in the USA is never going to recover. The tech industry is moving to places like the Philippines where they can pay skilled workers less than what a Jack in The Box worker earns in San Jose.
>>
>>2655489
You're probably right but I think AI is a bigger player. Outsourcing has always been a thing for 20+ years, but the quality is always bad. 90 IQ Indians and Pinoys just can't keep up with your typical 120 IQ autistic 2nd gen Chinese immigrant who's afraid of sunlight. Cybersec or defense is probably the only path forward, but most companies will not allow somebody to live overseas especially if they have a security clearance. It's easier to get away with making webshit as a nomad than handling top secret documentation
>>
>>2655458
My main thread isn’t even the Philippines and I don’t even know who he is. So basically, based.
>>
>>2655489
>>2655500
glad I made my 1.3 million in tech (+ crypto) by age 29 and still making 250k/year remote now at 30.

tech moving to Philippines? lmao no. pinoys can't into data integrity/security at all. did y'all forget these are borderline retards, even if they are rushing into computer science?

I went and visited a PH comp sci program. full of idiots that don't know anything but are bandwagoning for perceived opportunity, among maybe 2-3 per class that do. just like USA.

bottom feeder tech was always a waste of time. none. I repeat, NONE of my network is unemployed. many dislike their job but all are still cashing fat checks, but maybe that's because I'm a 30yo boomer from a top 10 program with white/asian male network, not a 22yo, 110 IQ career switch bootcamp retard that could be replaced by a jeet or-god forbid-pinoy that can barely comprehend english, let alone build/maintain a product in a formal language.

by bottom feeder tech I mean consultancy body shops or things like a 3 man team that raised 150k and are hiring 1-2 young guys to build the whole product while they make all the money. tip: those jobs always sucked ass unless you were the owner. they're the equivalent of me posting a role on Linkedin for "cariodolist - 110k" and desperate idiots biting to take a go at it
>>
At the airport can I buy a simcard and then use data on my phone even if i don't have any contract? I never used a phone before but I bought one for Grab
>>
>>2655505
Guys who have real money don’t brag about it. Bragging about wealth is always a behavior of the poor. I know this as someone who has real, generational wealth, good education, and superior breeding.
>>
File: phonewall.png (1.01 MB, 1200x1800)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>30yo
>A couple of old boomer friends told me that i'm to young for whoring around ph
The fuck. Can someone elaborate? I just want to travel the country and have some fun some nights
>>
>>2655525
They don't want the competition. Most boomers are jealous of young men going to the phils. They wish they would've done the same thing, or when they did they didn't have the means to truly explore as they were in the military and heavily restricted. No matter what boomers say or pinays doing street interviews say, huge age gap relationships are weird. It's all about the financial security the old men can give the young girls, not love.
>>
>>2655512
aight lol
>>2655525
>The fuck. Can someone elaborate? I just want to travel the country and have some fun some nights
Pinays are these guy's literal last stand at getting pussy. only the middle age chads in maybe 40s can be happy and content with you around, because they're still getting decent play.

You think boomers are in philippines because they are normal, funloving, cheerful, "family oriented" dudes? lol no.
they're generally crusty, divorced, low value, sex addicted, etc. not great company to keep. idk why you befriend any of these guys unless they heavily proved themselves.

There's a reason all of the boomer hubs like cebu/dumaguete "pull" their chicks from mostly outside of those cities. the city girls are either content alone/with a local/or have actual 20-something to 30-something passport with online careers (way better than social security lol) bros they can get with and even have a family with.

>>2655558
>They don't want the competition
simple as that. this anon gets it. you're in between an addict and his supply. pretenses of friendship drop quickly if you mess with an addict's fix.

put that in tandem with boomers probably still thining a random 30yo can get a ton of casual play in their home country like they probably did. they're out of touch with the current situation, because they have a tunnel vision on what? pussy
>>
>>2655525
Lol
>>2655558
>>2655561
If they lived fulfilling lives and got pussy when they were younger they would be applauding you, but since they’re usually fucking losers who got married and then divorced, they never got to be coomers when they were younger.

Seeing a young kid do what they had to wait their entire lives to do, not without the emotional and financial loss of divorce, makes them seethe.

When I’m a boomer I’ll applaud any young coomer I see. By that time I’m pretty confident my body count will be in the several thousands
>>
>>2655561
You sound like you are ready to be exposed as the next /phg/ lolcow
>>
>>2655579
Can you please not shit up the thread again
>>
>>2652759
what app did you use?
>>
>>2655581
People need to stop posting cringe bullshit like they are crypto millionaires earning six figs and slumming in SEA
>>
>>2655591
Giant snakes are native to South America and have been released in places in the US like the Florida Everglades. The Philippines is an archipelago so most living creatures suffer island syndrome and are smaller than average.
>>
>>2655505
Cubabro here...

Even if you could remote work permanently and make a nice salary, would you want to permanently live in the Philippines as a guy in his 30's?

I know it's not for everyone, but my ideal situation is working for 60-75 days doing moderately physical labor (not backbreaking, just enough to keep you active), and then go back home in the Philippines taking an equally long or slightly longer vacation.

I've found to much idle time was leading me into starting trouble for no good reason, which is dumb because I have kids now

I've found 75 days is the ideal time.....not long enough to burn you out from work, but not long enough to get myself in trouble from to much idle time....

Most normies won't figure this out though. I work with a bunch of white dudes who are surviving, but not thriving if that makes sense. Between massive rent/mortages for normal ass apartments/houses, 700 dollar car payments (l oh fucking l), and trying to maintain appearances in America, they are a bunch of broke niggers, or at the very least only living a middle class lifestyle (at best), while I'm literally balling out of control in the Philippines, penthouse, big booty 19 year mistress, get my haircut literally every other day for a dollar, daily massages, my kids are adored by everyone in the community and have servants (plural), I get saluted everytime I walk in the street ect...

They still think I live in Florida..
>>
>>2655480
>NIG 5652
Is that real?
>>
>>2655506
Yes. It might be slightly cheaper outside of the airport. Prepaid sims are easy to buy here but you'll need to activate it using your personal info, perhaps a picture of ID like your passport, and they will make you submit a selfie. All this can be done online.
>>
>>2655587
Every app I could find. In my other post I said:
>One of the girls I met came from WeChat, another from tagged.com.
But I also used Tinder with GPS spoofing before changing your location was a paid feature. I had something like 20 apps installed on my phone and I was talking to hundreds of girls and ended up narrowing it down to just a few I actually liked.
>>
Cubabro: How to live in the Philippines as a young expat (NO COMPUTER SCI DEGREE/SOCIAL MEDIA NEEDED!)

So you're a dumb nigger? You spent your youth selling weed and fucking the local thots instead of studying trigonometry like the coding bros...

Now you're in your late teens/early-mid 20's and realize that between the ridiculous cost of living, women's inflated expectations, and the generally toxic culture, you'll probably never get to experience the "American dream" of lore....

Don't worry dumb nigger, you're friendly neighborhood Cuban criminal is here with some free advice.

Option 1: Assuming you don't have any major criminal violations or health issues that would prevent it, join the military. I know, I know, you don't wanna fight for the jews or whatever, but just trust me, if you make it out the other side, you'll be WAY better off. It's a few years sacrifice for potentially a LIFETIME OF GIBS! When you're in, become a wizard, as in try to avoid getting involved with bitches.....their will be PLENTY of time for that after the mission is completed. Many men are tempted to marry to gain access to better living quarters and a slight raise in pay, but I promise you if you have a child with an American woman during this time all your efforts will be for naught, or at the very least severely hampered....18 years of child support...yea you can kiss the Philippines goodbye. Towards the end of your contract, roll your ankle, break an arm/finger/toe, have a mental breakdown ETC.....you get the idea.....after that, you know exactly where to go....your local veterans administration of course. GOOD LUCK SOLDIER!
>>
Option 2: Assuming you're slightly intelligent enough to get into college and don't want to be idle for the rest of your life after receiving your military disability gibs and then develop an alcohol/drug/gambling/prostitute habit, you could apply for a maritime college. It's a traditional 4 year course, which upon completion will qualify you as a 3rd officer in the merchant navy. You can chose when to work...you have some room to be picky here. Pay will vary, but you can expect about 500 bucks a day starting off.....yea I know what you're gonna say : yeryeryere I can make more that working on the land yeryerye"......which is indeed true, but you're fucking construction job doesn't pay for your accommodation and food, and your fucking construction job wants you to work monday-friday from January to December. Lets do some simple math here 500 dollars x 60 days is $30,000. $30,000 goes a long fucking way in the Philippines, you can easily live comfortably for a year with that.....if you work a normal "half half" schedule (180 days a year), you'll make 90,000$ which is more than enough to ball the fuck out in the Philippines. Oh yeah, remember, this is starting out salary (on the lower end)....all those niggers working on those ships are getting old and retiring....you can quickly increase you're salary
>>
Option 3: Assuming you're a dumb nigger who didn't go to college and can't join the Military, you can go to the merchant marine apprentice program in Piney Point, Maryland. It's a free 1 year program which will qualify you as an able bodied seaman. You can expect less money per day....300-400$, but it's only a 1 year program, and your time working on the boat will qualify you to rank up. You can raise and be a 3rd mate in the same time as it would take to go to a maritime school, but obviously a maritime school is more prestigious (although some people prefer those who came from the bottom and worked their way up through grit)

Option 4: The most unconventional method. Get on an Alaskan slave ship. They are huge ships crewed by fresh immigrants from Somalia, Vietnam, The Philippines, Samaoa, Mexico. They literally hire anyone with a pulse and all their limbs. The work is boring as fuck but also easy enough for a 65 year old lady to do it. You're basically working on an assembly line for 12 hours making fish sticks. You can stack up 20,000$ in 3 months even if you can't read or write your name (I'm being serious, some of the people on those boats are cannot read). Most of those guys will work 3 months, then fuck off back to Ghana or Vietnam never to be seen again because it's literally life changing money for them. You can still rise up through the ranks on these boats assuming you speak English....it's where I got my start actually. You can theoretically go from fish stick packer to piloting a 400 foot vessel with 140 people on board if you really wanted to.....of course you'll have to take the necessary classes and license tests, but the companies usually pay for it.
>>
>>2655629
>you can go to the merchant marine apprentice program in Piney Point, Maryland. It's a free 1 year program which will qualify you as an able bodied seaman. You can expect less money per day....300-400$

Is there an age cutoff for that program, snarker?
>>
>>2655624
>>2655626
>>2655629

Side note: Tell an American bitch your a seaman and she'll probably scoff. Many a white boy have been chased off the boat by their fat, insufferable wives because they need constant attention. Men on the other hand, look down on this profession as "dirty work" beneath them

In the Philippines on the other hand....Seaman are actually pretty respected. Their basically known as rich dudes who fuck alot of bitches and take care of their families. Kids dream of being a seaman believe it or not. They have a huge culture of seamanship, and most people know at least 1 seaman in their family. Going abroad to work is super common, so the women are culturally conditioned to that type of lifestyle. Crazy part about this....most Pinoy sailors work double or triple the time for 10 percent of the pay....I work only 2 months contracts and they are amazed....they assume I must be a captain (I'm not yet), but still my lowly salary is equivalent to a Filipino captain so basically i am the fucking captain as far as they are concerned
>>
>>2655638
Seabro, is there an age cutoff? I’m 33 and I’d do that shit in a heartbeat
>>
>>2655441
>visa rules
what visa rules got stricter? seems it's the opposite: more countries are introducing easy evisas or allow visa free stays
>>
>>2655643
Philippines itself increased the maximum length of a tourist visa from 1 year to 3 years awhile back too. When I first came here I had to fly to Hong Kong and back to do a visa run after 1 year. It's easy mode here compared to everywhere else.
>>
>>2655635
>>2655639
The younger the better, but no, their isn't a cutoff as far as I know.

I worked with a guy who was in his 50's who went through piney point. He was a retired cop who was retired for like 5 years and then got bored. Funny dynamic that was...the dude probably would of arrested me a few years back and now I'm teaching him how to splice a line.....we actually became good friends
>>
>>2655602
Don't you work on fishing trawlers in Alaska or something? What's the pay for that?
>>
Cubabro here..

Panface posted this..... This is totally off the cuff, but I would reckon this is the ideal body for a Filipina.

Enough fat to know that your family fed you well, but not grossly obese..

A vaguely Asian face with Hispanic features

Enough muscle to fight in lige or death, but not overly muscular....because a wealthy person has many shooters/goons to fight for him...

Subjective if course
>>
>>2655755
Leave Cubabro alone
>>
>>2655753
kek is this a 9/10 man in PH?
no wonder it's so easy for whites
>>
>>2655769
If you lift his nuts any harder they are going to come off
>>
>>2655774
>>2655830
Somehow he still mogs cuckshed. Probably drives too.
>>
File: IMG_1007.jpg (456 KB, 1170x655)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
Kek, this nigger thought social security and a $30k bridge fund was gonna give him a comfy retirement in SEA.

Why is it always loser whites coming here?
>>
>>2655968
I think the same thing every time cuckshed makes a cringy pathetic comment
>>
>>2655626
What are the physical requirements for going to a maritime college and becoming an officer in the merchant marine? I'm already getting military gibs, but if they are going to put me through another bootcamp then no way
>>
File: IMG_2688.jpg (36 KB, 452x678)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>2655931
>>2655933
>>2655934
>>2655935
>>2655936
>>2655937
>>2655938
>>2655939
>>2655941
>>2655952
>>2655954
>>2655956
>>2655957
>>2655959
>>2655961
>>2655962
>>2655964
>>2655965
>>2655973
>>2655974
>>2655975
>>2655976
>>2655977
>>2655978
>>
File: 1690781106384367.jpg (90 KB, 1024x921)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>thinking of finally going to the fliplandia
>better go check out /PHG/ to get some ideas
>schitzo malding and shitposting is half the thread
gonna be honest... not what i expected
>>
Interesting how his broken mind has created a composite bogeyman from numerous different anons. Fascinating!
>>
>>2655993
If you have any legit questions I can always take a break from the insanity to help. The shitposts are all going to get deleted but valid advice shall remain.
>>
>>2655996
You can’t offer any advice. You are a cuckshed retard.
>>
File: IMG_2644.jpg (185 KB, 1024x1024)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>2655993
FYI This is what mindbroke the malding schizo
>>
Insecurity guard left his meds at home today
>>
>>2656027
I think cuckshed breaks down like this when his wife disappears for a few hours to get dicked by someone who she can respect.
>>
>>2656010
seems like he really went off the rails after that masterpiece entered the storyline
>>
File: 1679260649175503.png (46 KB, 496x409)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
So are the mods asleep on the east coast or whats going on?
>>
>>2656057
They've been inactive on this board for the past day. The infamous jeet janny must be on vacation.
>>
>>2656057
/trv/ has a single indian janitor who recently got a job because he cant live off 0 dollar salary removing posts about women and sex-having on the board, the mod for /trv/ is shared with other boards that are more busy and mods dont actively patrol
>>
>>2652254
>I live in the shed
The post where cuckshed confirmed his living conditions and sealed his fate btw
>>
File: gross.png (420 KB, 855x810)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
t.
>>
File: WHOREWIFE.jpg (169 KB, 1024x1024)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>honey what's wrong? why are y-
>BABY TRAPPED, WHORE WIFE, BABY TRAPPED, WHORE WIFE, BABY TRAPPED, WHORE WIFE!!!!
>>
>>2656053
That’s how you know the representation is 100% accurate. It hit too hard and he has yet to recover.
If he had any social skills he could’ve played it cool. Nope. Turbo autist became apoplectic and added fuel to the fire. Now he’s a genuine lolcow. The Chris-Chan for /trv/ and it’s driving him crazy.
>>
>>
File: BABYTRAPPED.jpg (167 KB, 1024x1024)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>
File: dontdoit.jpg (192 KB, 1024x1024)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
don't make Ate tap the sign, cuckshed
>>
File: nosp.jpg (165 KB, 1024x1024)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
you need to follow the rules or your wife's family will kick you out
>>
give it a few more days and cuckshed will attack his wife or her family, or self harm, and that will be the last we hear from him for awhile
>>
>>2656094
>>2656102
>>2656112
>>2656123
It’s amazing how good these are compared to how poor and devoid of creativity his are. You are a true prompt artist.
>>
>>2656156
Cuckie is textbook dunning-Krueger. You can tell by his comments he fancies himself an intellectual giant. But everything he does is mid (at best) and sad.
>>
I don't know who's who, but the AI images are way better than the copy paste slop. Too much spam and obsession over anon people online. There's something wrong in his head
>>
>>2656164
ive seen these sad posters, theyre usually the kind of faggots who gossip like girls and you didnt get invited, you invited yourself in and then get mad over other people not being your mirror image. Stop acting like a nutless white girl.
>>
>>2656192
Please don’t hurt your wife and her family just because people online got under your skin.
>>
Still waiting to hear from ssi about my disability. You can only stay one month out of the country a year but how would they know? I'm just gonna suck the gibs till the wheels fall off
>>
>>2656210
>You can only stay one month out of the country a year but how would they know?

Do you honestly think federal agencies don’t talk anymore? DHS will record when you depart and when you pass through customs on your return.
>>
>>2656192
Please refrain from schizo posting
>>
>>2656192
Nobody as mad here except you.
>>
>>2656225
Go through Mexico. They don't check when you leave and you don't need a passport when you come back, only a driver's license.
>>
>>2656270
That's wrong though. You need a valid passport to come back. Attempts to go through without one will result in a lengthy secondary inspection process where your chances of getting caught are higher.
The US doesn't really check departures though. So you can just leave the country and they usually don't know what date you left on. Could say you were gone a week. There's no easy way to get from the Mexico to the Philippines though. Probably requires a MEX-Tokyo flight and then a plane change. I think Canada might be easier.
>>
>>2656280
I literally just did it 3 weeks ago at the San Yisidro border crossing. Customs cannot deny a US citizen entry. They have a duty determine if you are or are not a citizen and let you in. All I had on me was my driver's license and a picture of my passport. They asked me some questions at the counter yes, but *I did not have to do secondary inspection*. I just walked up to the counter and said "oopsie teehee but here's my driver's license"
Big caveat: I'm White. This may not work if you're brown.
>>
>>2656290
Also, how can they determine when you left? They can't. You can walk into Mexico without anything. I told them I didn't have a passport, so I had to pay a 20$ bribe. Then I was on my way no problem. From there you can take a flight from TJ to wherever.
>>
>>2656292
I guess you will just have to hope they aren’t looking for a good reason to thin the SSI rolls. Living off other people’s tax dollars is a privilege, not a right.
>>
File: download.jpg (89 KB, 512x512)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Ok I have a question.
If I someday make it to the Phillipines I want to know one thing.

How expensive / how good is the antiques market?

I love old ass antiques (maritime ones especially) always have and I can never afford them. I plan to fight the government into giving me disability benefits so I can run away to the Philippines and have the home I always dreamed of, near the ocean and full of treasure! Would that be feasible or is the antiques market there complete ass. I currently live in rural tennessee and here it's complete garbage. The shit is always overpriced and the selection is always geriatric worthless glassware and farm tools. I fucking hate this. I want a house full of cool shit like old clocks, artwork, swords, ect ect basically shit that Pic related would collect. Help me /trv/ I just want the pirates life.
>>
>>2656210
See, if you qualified for ssdi by working. You wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>2656328
That’s a good question that I can’t answer because I’ve never seen anything here except Chinese pressboard garbage, second-hand Japan “surplus” and newly made cottage-industry coconut wood furniture. 80% of the population heroines in miserable poverty so unless you ar looking for vintage plastic chairs and rattan, you will be out of luck.
>>
>>2656210
>how would they know?
They constantly call people in for reviews now. As if you're going to magically stop being disabled again if they check you after 6-12 months. They're relentless about it and if you're not able to be in the country for your review and don't show up they're just going to stop giving you neetbux.
>>
>>2656337
I remember cuckshed mentioned he had to resort to making a living doing odd IT jobs on fiver because they stopped paying him his neetbux.
>>
>>2656337
So book a flight back home, do your little checkup, and fly back(through Mexico). I have military gibs so it's not a problem for me, I'm just saying there's solutions to these problems. And IF they somehow catch you and you lose your ssdi gibs, it's not that big of a loss since living on ssdi in the USA is inhumane. Shit is way to expensive to make it work comfortably, so if you can't live overseas with ssdi then it's basically worthless anyways since who would want to live on 1200$ a month in the USA?? It's about the mentality.
>>
>>2656345
Flight back home costs more than one month of neetbux. It's not a feasible way of living here anymore like it used to be. I got away with it for so many years. It would only make sense if you could have enough saved to leave and come back when you need to plus a place to stay back home.
>>
>>2656123
kek I really hate how you guys have shitted up these threads but some of these images are funny and really set the tone
>>
Also should say trying to fly out of Mexico shouldn't be your focus. It just makes your trip more expensive. Literally nobody will know or care if you fly out of the US. Your problem is maintaining an address in the US that any mail from the Social Security Administration can go to and be opened by someone who is on your side. Perhaps maintaining a Google Voice number too so if ever they call you it reaches you instead of an out of service cell phone number you abandoned when you left the US. Getting the money into the Philippines is the easiest part.
>>
>>2656332
>>2656332
Yeah I imagined it would be pretty hard to come by victorian Era living room furniture or something being in asia and whatnot. But after all it does come down to the history of your immediate area after all. I imagine spain would be a gold mine for someone like me but I don't really know if I would enjoy living in Europe. Doesn't seem like there is as much potential to live a happy and fulfilling life there
>>
>>2656367
It’s really just anyone except cuckshed. He lacks the intelligence necessary to generate anything with any creativity.
>>
>shitty AI pictures
>creative
Pick one lmao
>>
>>2656094
This one is the most accurate. I’ve seen this guy riding in jeeps and walking around puregold.
>>
>>2656383
Yep this is the best cuckshed could muster. Truly uninspired and exposes his sub-80 iq
>>
>>2656383
>>2656384
>>2656386
>>2656387
>>2656389
>>2656390
>>2656391
Lame
>>
>>2656372
>Doesn't seem like there is as much potential to live a happy and fulfilling life there

You are correct. Unless your biggest goal in life is to rent a shed and post on 4chan all day the the Philippines doesn’t offer much to anyone. The food is bad. The culture is bad. Every day simple tasks such as grocery shopping are a reminder of how backward this place is. There is only one reason to come here and saying it out loud is bannable.
>>
>>2656411
The lady doth protest too much
>>
>>2656432
I'm just having fun talking shit on the internet. Coomers are such an easy target. Especially the retarded ones that let it take precedence above all else in their lives. What a pathetic way to live. Never once have I had to say bayad po to make the panties drop.
>>
Nobody here takes this internet shit seriously, right? I mean it's just words on a screen. You get people trying to give you a psychological evaluation based on shitposts alone. It's not that serious. If it is serious for you maybe you could find a home on Reddit or Twitter instead.
>>
>>2656440
looks like a dedicated effort to derail the discussion because white men moving to PH is (((problematic)))
you can also see plenty of the same on other boards
>>
>>2656433
>I'm just having fun
You don't sound like you're having fun
You sound mentally ill and very unhappy
>>
>>2656489
If I wasn't having fun and what I was doing was making me unhappy don't you think I would stop? Rethink your assessment of me.
>>
>>2656507
>don't you think I would stop?
schizos don't do things because they are fun or not fun
its compulsive behavior
this tantrum you are throwing and your inability to control yourself is an example of compulsive behavior

you described it as something you felt like you 'had to do', since you lost control of the narrative and had your reputation detonated, and like you had to deny access to the thread to everybody else in response

you actually can't stop yourself, which is why you will go until you get burned out and not even your extreme, untreated mental illness can convince you anybody cares anymore
>>
>>2656552
I'm not an actual schizo and I'm not driven by compulsion either. You must understand it's effortless and easy for me. You must also understand that this isn't reddit. There's no upvote or downvote button next to my posts. I can make normal posts or horrible shitposts and more often than not you'll only be able to attribute the horrible shitposts to me. There's no karma system to keep me in check. As long as people antagonize me I'll keep things negative. It's fun for me to post that way.
>>
>>2656584
yeah you sound like a nutcase
>>
>>2656590
I called myself insane before. I am literally insane lmao. But I'm not totally unreasonable. If nobody antagonized me I'd shut the fuck up. It's that simple.
>>
>>2656592
>I'm crazy and you have to put up with me
Nah, you're a lolcow now. You're going to be milked you until you self-terminate or leave. It's far more likely that in your rabid state of vengeance-seeking and disruption, you will inadvertently doxx yourself (the rest of the way), and then somebody will really decide to fuck with you.

Just telling you how these things usually go, since you lack actual self awareness.
>>
>>2656609
the angrier you get the more simple and repetitive your vocabulary becomes
that's how anybody can tell you are legitimately upset and actually losing it
>>
>>2656614
>a shitpost is less eloquent than a civil and polite post
Wow shocking. Next you're going to try to give me a psychological diagnosis based on shitposts alone. Lmao. You still don't understand what you're dealing with.
>>
File: file.png (199 KB, 616x903)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>2656617
>>
>>2656618
I'm very upfront about what I am anon. I wouldn't call it retarded. Just outside the bounds of sanity. But this whole website is filled with people like me you know. Have you ever looked at the bans page?
>>
>>2656621
>I tell people I'm insane, that means its okay for me to act insane around them.
>Other people are getting banned for acting retarded, that means its okay for me to act retarded also.
It's not really the loophole you seem to think it is.
>>
>>2656629
Bro it can always be worse. I just looked on the ban page and saw someone got banned from /fit/ for posting a pic of his filthy bathroom with a pic of his shit in the toilet and blood from cutting himself all over the place. In the grand scheme of things I'm pretty insignificant. You should treat me as such and as I said I'll probably shut up. Like I said don't antagonize me, to do so is to give me attention. This website is anonymous so what do I care if the attention I get is negative? I'll just give negative attention back because I enjoy shit talking and shitposting.
>>
>>2656631
>saw someone got banned from /fit/ for posting a pic of his filthy bathroom with a pic of his shit in the toilet and blood from cutting himself all over the place
yeah but that's actually funny while being awful
nothing you have ever posted has actually been funny
>>
>>2656633
Good I'm glad I'm not providing any actual entertainment to people who hate me. I want to annoy them not amuse them.
>>
File: IMG_2692.jpg (288 KB, 1024x1024)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>2656634
>im having fun i promise
>this is fun for me
>>
Can you two shut up? Nobody cares about the both of your whining. Go somewhere else.
>>
>>2656673
We created another thread to let cuckshed spam this one. We even put cuckshed in the title since he brags about his filters blocking the word. He found it and is spamming it right now.
>>
>>2656612
how can a flip baby trap someone from the 1st world? Just buy a ticket home and leave lmao
>>
>>2656681
It’s completely retarded. Someone mentioned their WIFE is pregnant so now he thinks calling them “baby trapped” is an insult. If she is your wife then how is it a trap? Dude is just mind broken and coming unglued.
>>
>>2656681
>>2656685
It's just funny that's all. Most of the shit that gets sent at me never makes much sense either. But hey if that's what we're doing here why not.
>>
Goofy iPad user made up a bunch of fanfiction about my wife and my life, why shouldn't I do the same to him? Dorker thinks he's affluent lmao. His wife is only with him for the money not for love. If he didn't have any money he would have never got any pussy in the first place. That's why my posts enrage him so much. I talk about being poor and not giving a shit but living happily in spite of it. That really put a bug up his ass. I bet he's 55 years old lmao he posts like it. It has to absolutely infuriate him knowing I was here getting pussy with no payment in my 20s while doing fuck all else.
>>
>>2656687
>>2656690
These are the ramblings of a mind broken cuck.
You have my pity sir.
>>
>>2656696
Whatever fag go generate an AI picture about it
>>
I bet you're ugly as shit too dude. Shed this shed that, nobody would ever willingly choose to live with you unless it was an upgrade over their previous living situation. You only wake up next to her every day because it's better than what she had before. You'll never admit it to yourself because your ego is delicate and dainty. I bet you think she loves you lmao. If I looked like the fat tubs of lard in your AI pictures do you think a woman would want to live with me in a "shed"? Especially when I admit that I have barely any money? Think logically now anon.
>>
File: 1701869065645058.png (426 KB, 1078x570)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
>>2656681
>>
Cuckshed has a single digit sperm count. He couldn't get his pinay pregnant even if he wanted to. In fact he gave up after two years, and now they sleep in separate beds.
His sleep apnea makes him snore like a monster, which is why he is forced to live in the shed while his wife's "cousin" keeps her company at night.

So it's really cringe seeing him try to make fun of another man for successfully reproducing (he never will).
>>
>>2656702
You are the lolcow now, cuckshed. You are defeated. Your mental illness laid bare. Your visage of the shed dwelling cuck a meme for the laughter of all.
>>
Don't worry cuckie they are just really close...
I'm sure nothing is going on there...
>>
>>2656711
I hear cucks wife has a few really big male dogs that keep her company at night too. He admitted once they have dogs but no children. You just know she takes the knot.
>>
>>2656703
I have yet to see or hear of ANY foreigner actually be held accountable for this. 2 years later, crickets. There's plenty of foreigners that were caught up in kiddie diddler stuff, tax fraud, visa overstays, rape, whatever. Immigration posts about them online. Anybody paying "child support" is doing it by their own means, not the gov forcing them.
>>
>>2656719
To date nobody in any country has ever been subjected to child support hearings due to any Hague convention.

It's not a law. It's not binding. It's nothing but globalist wank.
>>
>>2656719
God dammit there are a lot of old white American pedos blocked from entering the Philippines
>>
File: IMG_2704.jpg (54 KB, 624x624)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>2656759
>>2656719
FYI if you are already a convicted sex offender in the USA don’t even bother. The USA notifes the Philippines immigration authorities and they will block your entry. And put your picture on their website.
>>
>>2656760
>The USA notifes the Philippines immigration authorities and they will block your entry. And put your picture on their website.
WTF!? Is this real!?
>>
>>2656763
Yes
immigration.gov.ph
>>
>>2656760
>decades after having committed a crime, finished your sentence and whatever rehabilitation they deemed necessary before releasing you back into the general public and giving you your passport back, the government is still tracking you and still fucking with you
>>
>>2656752
Exactly
>>2656759
That's true, but no court cases for foreigners paying child support. Fucking kids is way different than having kids.
>>2656760
Yup, they do it for a lot of crimes. But none for child support. Even Tim K doesn't pay child support but he gets away with it lmao
>>
>>2656771
I should probably clarify, Tim's kid is in the USA but he ran to the phils and doesn't pay. So that situation is different. But nobody has ever been forced, by the PI court system or US courts to pay child support to a pinay. Never has it happened.
>>
>>2656771
funny enough if you get married in PH but separate from your wife and dont pay her child support, they can prevent you from leaving the country until you pay everything they say you owe to her

at the moment a guy I know is being raped in this specific way and is barred from exiting ph, he even went to the embassy to explain his situation and they told him he was shit out of luck

he tried to have his visa and to not do anything related to visas in order to get deported, but he is on some special waiver until she gets all child support backpay and he demonstrates a pattern of paying her on time lmAO

last I heard from him was a couple months ago, and he hinted that he was going to take a fishing boat to taiwan and then get dropped off and go to the embassy there and request deportation
>>
>>2655270
I'd knock up middle and left, then leave the country and never speak to them again
>>
>>2656780
thanks for getting us back on track, THIS type of post is what /phg/ is supposed to be all about
for me, it's middle after a couple bottles of redhorse I would probably be able to smash her and cum inside
right looks too bitchy and left reminds me of my ex in a bad way
>>
>>2656781
You're right. Right is a bitch, but left is hotter than she knows. Plus braces are always a bonus.
Would be an easy but worthy lay
>>
File: IMG_7610.jpg (638 KB, 1306x2540)
638 KB
638 KB JPG
What’s a good amount of time for a first time trip to Manila? Also best places to stay in Manila for Bible studies?
>>
>>2656440
I have a full bar of losers downstairs and all of them think their message is super important shit. Anybody sober nearby just knows ”nah youre drunk, shut the fuck up, you got no university degree”. But you cant say that. They would want to fight if you told them youre the sucker giving pocket change in 1.5 trillion indistry. Same way, you cant convince this dumbass hes not a loser in philippines.
>>
>>2656797
•typo present, meant with indistry an industry. You knwo what i mean though. You cant change flies into bumblebees who would suddenly go for honey. The fly is gonna pick shit because thats what they are. Hes bragging with pussy but from who? Paid or free, loser woman or CEO? Anybody can get laid if you just talk and buy enough drugs (for her)
>>
>>2656780
>>2656781
Pajeet janny and trans spongebob poster derail Philippines threads. They think they're keeping it "on topic", but the fact is there's really not much to do in the phils besides the women. So what's there to talk about? The beaches? Uhh, ok. So then we get the schizo posters throwing shit at each other because there's nothing to talk about, just irrelevant drama. The philippines is not Japan, Korea, or even fucking Thailand which have way more depth to them.
>>
File: IMG_2654.jpg (29 KB, 485x633)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
There are two /PHG/

this is not the place to discuss travel. This is this the containment thread for the mind broken lolcow to ramble incoherently
>>
>>2656803
The Philippines has some depth that hasn’t been explored too much except by Filipinos. That is motorcycle touring. A lot of Filipinos take these long motorcycle adventures on some crazy roads riding on 175cc scooters. Occasionally one will have a 400cc. That’s my next flip adventure. I’m going to take the Kennon road north and the Marcos Highway back on a rental Suzuki Bergman 400.
>>
>>2656821
>The Philippines has some depth that hasn’t been explored too much except by Filipinos. That is motorcycle touring. A lot of Filipinos take these long motorcycle adventures on some crazy roads riding on 175cc scooters. Occasionally one will have a 400cc. That’s my next flip adventure. I’m going to take the Kennon road north and the Marcos Highway back on a rental Suzuki Bergman 400.
I have an 800cc motorcycle in PH. love it
and ya it's mostly other flips. wish more women rode, like it vietnam, but it's at least more than USA
>>
>>2656828
Have you done much motorcycle touring? If so, any recommendations?

Ps nothing more Filipino than seeing an 80lb flip female on a motorcycle in a tube top, pekpek shorts, and flip flops.
>>
>>2656835
>Have you done much motorcycle touring? If so, any recommendations?
suyo cervantes road and the overall bessang nationala monument was amazing

depends on where you are home based out of though. Manila? I used to be there + la union, before leaving PH as a base (still keep the moto for my visits)

I've done Manila -> Baler, Aurora in one long shot. leave at 11pm, arrive at sunrise. pretty mundane riding until you hit nueva ecija and then it's awesome. I'd spend time in nueva ecija if possible.

There's also a shit ton of (unexplored, novel) offroad, if you have the type of bike and proabably a group for safety.

All of Benguet is probably worth a crawl through.
And we haven't even gotten to talk about outside Luzon yet. Negros, where I just rented a scooter, feels like riding along the California coast if you just look out at the ocean from the coastal highway and not the provincial world to the other side (lol)
>>
File: IMG_2710.jpg (51 KB, 495x619)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>2656845
This is great. Thanks.

This is then closest picture I could find to the sight I described. I see this so often in our busy Bulacan town. Young, darker pinay in shorts and flip flops riding scooters. It’s strangely alluring.
>>
>>2656901
sure thing. you live in bulacan? local traffic seems so cancer there
>Young, darker pinay in shorts and flip flops riding scooters. It’s strangely alluring
nothing strange! a bike, especially a sportier one, presents a woman's ass in an appealing way.
that's before we even get into just the plain fun of the hobby
>>
How hard is it to get a Harley or like a Honda shadow or something over there? I really want to visit the country again and make it a bike tour this time. I don't think I saw anything bigger than a 250 last time
>>
>>2656821
>. I’m going to take the Kennon road north and the Marcos Highway back on a rental Suzuki Bergman 400.
That's brutal. Use a car instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZM74e0VDF4
>>
>>2656943
>local traffic seems so cancer there

It’s not worse than EDSA. But that’s not saying much.
>>
>>2657226
Why would anyone click that shit?
>>
My diet is stereotypically white and I never travel, am I 100% gonna get diarrhea when I go here?
>>
>>2657273
Yeah you'll get the shits. Flips have horrible hygiene and especially kitchen hygiene. You'll get over it in a few days then be fine.
>>
>>2657273
Bring oral rehydration salts you can mix into a bottle of water for when you get the shits
>>
File: IMG_2714.jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>2657275
Here’s my flip hygiene anecdote. I watched one rinse those blue jugs they refill with distilled water. She was dunking the jug into a giant water barrel and letting the jug fill partially with water and then pouring it back into the barrel. She did this a few times and then dried the jug off with a nasty looking rag. She then proceeded to fill the just with distilled water. 100% sanitary. Never trust those refilled jugs or refilled bottles no matter how much sealing tape they put on them.

Btw I suspect the constant consumption of distilled water is what contributes to flip tooth loss. Distilled water seriously erodes enamel and robs the body of all minerals.
>>
>>2652357
I'm staying at Okada next week. any bible action within the hotel property. practicing catholics in the bar areas or what?
>>
>>2657447
Yes. I also like to surprise housekeepers with impromptu group prayer. They are always impressed by my oratory skills.
>>
>>2657447
Go ham
>>
>>2657456
My housekeeper was a provincial virgin before she asked to make my bed.
>>
I found a great video of pictures from Angeles City from back in the good old days. Let’s relive some memories, and be reminded why Clark AFB had the highest rate of any AFB in history. Nobody wanted to leave paradise!

https://youtu.be/CmGBKvWMCIw
>>
>>2657612
It’s only a matter of time until US bases return. This China-Philippines territorial crap keeps on escalating.
>>
>>2657612
>Buster Hymens
I’m guessing this wasn’t a Bible fellowship hall.
>>
>>2657350
Sanitary conditions are impossible with 80 iq people. I regularly watch flips wipe their faces with their hands then pick up food to serve to customers. I remind them not to do this several times a week but they go back to doing it instantly.

They think nothing of it. They don't think, period. They just do things.
>>
>>2657761
I doubt it. Philippines has flip-flopped on US base presence too many times and has kicked USA out and begged them to come back too many times. The USA will only use subic for refueling/resupply, but won't put up permanent stations anywhere in the country since PH will just vote them out next election.
>>
>>2657447
There are lots of religious girls who want to save you from a life of sin. They tend to wait around at bars in or near the casino, hoping to persuade you away from gambling and to join them for Bible study instead.
>>
>>2657883
>but won't put up permanent stations anywhere in the country since PH will just vote them out next election.
If Duterte's daughter and cohorts doesn't win the next election, it will be good news for the US. They already have expanded access to key PH bases. They're almost at the finish line aka proper US bases.
>>
>>2657906
What Filipino want are nuclear weapons on our soil. We want the US to help us restart our nuclear reactor. We don’t want the Chinos to think we can be humiliated with water canons.
>>
>>2657906
I doubt it will happen. US foreign policy towards PH is really cold after how many times (its remarkable really) they have fucked around on this issue. We pretty much offered to kill all their Islamic terrorists for them and helped them do it for a few years and then one day got told to fuck off. PH acts totally bipolar towards USA.

I think maybe there is this deep seated resentment that they got cut loose instead of turned into another Puerto Rico.
>>
>>2657909
>What Filipino want are nuclear weapons on our soil.
The general Philippine public
>>
>2657909
Assblasted Pinoy confirmed shitting up the past couple of threads
>>
File: IMG_1606.jpg (9 KB, 300x168)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>2658257
Welcome back cuckshed. No schizo posting or Ate will tap the sign again
>>
>>2656996
>How hard is it to get a Harley or like a Honda shadow or something over there? I really want to visit the country again and make it a bike tour this time. I don't think I saw anything bigger than a 250 last time
Not any harder than buying it, especially if you're willing to buy one new. I bought my KTM at the dealer and they even accept credit card (paid off of course, but why not get some points)

You'll be registered for 3yr and good to go.
>>
>2658264
Thanks for the you, but I'm not him
Quit shitting up the threads
White cunts creampieing your women and lording it over you is unfortunately a reality, tooling around on 4chan isn't going to change that
>>
>>2658596
Have you ever heard of a Filipino ever making a complaint about that? No it’s is because whites are always with the darkest and ugliest pinay. Plus without white impregnating pinay we wouldn’t have a steady stream of Eurasian actresses for TV and movies.
>>
>>2658596
It is obviously you are cuckshed. You aren’t intelligent enough to disguise your tells. Plus cuckshed was the only person shitting up threads.
>>
File: 1712884021883179.jpg (982 KB, 1449x2048)
982 KB
982 KB JPG
Should I go to the Philippines?
>>
>>2658732
There is only one reason to go there. And that is if you are an incel and want to go to the most impoverished country with some of the least attractive (native) women to finally lose your virginity.
>>
File: 1715527804773345.jpg (250 KB, 1024x922)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>2658732
Yes.
>>
File: 1712718958537126.jpg (45 KB, 640x753)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>2658742
So yes
>>
>>2658732
>Should I go to the Philippines?
If you love beaches and swimming, yes. Watch this video to learn more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRtiMB6CZKU
>>
>>2658937
How clear is the water at the PH beaches? I actually don't mind beaches but I want to be able to see whats swimming around me. I avoid a lot of family trips because I can't see shit at the beaches they go to. Only a couple places I can remember I enjoyed.
>>
>>2658944
Very clear except for crowded beaches like Boracay.
>>
>>2655270
yeah, very easily

you mog these girls in ph
>>
I had sex with some other guys hooker last night.

So anyways I ordered take out like usual and was waiting for my chick to arrive. Knock at the door much sooner than expected, figured she must live nearby.
Didn't look anything like her social media, but was super cute and slim and tiny. She looked surprised and a bit confused but made herself at home and took a shower.
We fucked, was pretty good. I asked her why she used different pictures on Facebook since she had nothing to be shy of. She was confused.
>wait a second
>You're (chick) right?
>no my name is (something else)
Then it dawned on her she was in the wrong apartment. She had meant to go to the next floor up. I had just happened to be waiting for a whore also and the timing was perfect.
In order to avoid a scene I paid her out and sent her on her way. She left in a daze looking unsure of what to do. I suggested since it had only been 20 minutes or so to just go visit her customer and apologize for being late. Not sure what she did after that.
Shortly thereafter the girl I had actually ordered messages me complaining about 'trappic' and is finally here. I scramble to put my bathroom back together and put out a clean towel for her, take a quick shower and then meet her when she comes up.
If she suspected anything she didn't say so. My 2nd boner was fueled by sheer novelty of the situation, and I easily came again.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.