[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 23412341412.jpg (27 KB, 640x557)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>in a beautiful foreign country sharing beautiful moments with the locals and my friends
>60 years ago my grandfather and his friends were hunting down these same people who were also viciously trying to murder him
>all because something something muh government said these people are le bad
Is this what awakening looks like? is this why the elites want to make travelling difficult for us plebs?
>>
post the countries?
>>
>>2655475
>why the elites want to make traveling difficult
Because they don't want you to know that real culture still exists and thrives. They want you to think it's only accessible through books or historical records and that it has died off. They want you to believe that the only culture is consumer culture and that all that is meaningful in our lives is consumerism. Why do you think the USA is basically the fucking same wherever you go? Why do you think they play up resort vacations in Mexico and all you can eat cruises rather than real travel?
>>
>>2655537
he's talking about vietnam I'm guessing
>>
>>2655537
Canada
>>
>>2655557
Yea that was my thought also
>>
>>2655475
wow imagine that
two countries that were at war 60 years ago are now at peace
wow anon that's super amazing
bring us more heartwarming stories from the former front lines
>>
>>2655475
The limit's about 30 years for this sort of thing, I think
As a Brit I can go and exist in Argentina without too much trouble, maybe some malding at the pub
But in Iraq that'd be a no
>>
>>2655475
>is this why the elites want to make travelling difficult for us plebs?

Nah, genuinely just think it's at the right level. Any cheaper and you'd see the dregs of every society making relations worse.
>>
>>2655560
>Canada
>beautiful foreign country
>sharing beautiful moments with the locals

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.