[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe happy breakfast.png (476 KB, 743x543)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
I can walk in to a leaky roof, nails in the floor, and rats in the bed, but if the breakfast is good, you will get at least 2 stars.

on the other hand,

Your hotel can have clouds for beds, a fully stocked gym, and classy massage parlors with happy endings, but if the breakfast is ass, the best you get is 4 stars
>>
>>2659987
i love getting the texas shaped waffles during breakfast at hotels in Texas. i really should move to Texas.
>>
>>2659987
I don't care about hotel breakfasts. Never have never will. All I care about is a quiet room and clean sheets.
>>
>>2660006
That's totally valid. Although personally the quite room thing can be ruined by noisy neighbors at no fault of the hotel management or staff, so I typically don't factor that into my judgement.

A clean space is definitely important. Again, it all factors in, but I reserve at least one of the 5 stars for breakfast

>>2659991
Really? Well I'll definitely have to look out for those if I ever find myself in Texas!
>>
>>2659991
We're full
>>
File: 1707973128020634.gif (481 KB, 300x300)
481 KB
481 KB GIF
>>2660247
Peoples' tastes in a 'good breakfast' can be subjective. There exists a person in this world that considers a carrot "spicy", as there is a person who considers a trinidad scorpion pepper to be "bland like mayo".
The only thing that gets a good review should be the place being as advertised with the perks being a bonus. IMHO.
>>
>>2659987
No one cares though?
>>
>>2659987
This is pure poorfag redflag posting

I'm all for decent breakfasts but it's often not worth just going down or across the street for something decent over the slop most places provide at the up charge for the nightly rate. Like do I really want to pay 10-15 more dollars at min for something that is a gamble or just take that 10 dollars, walk down to some place and get something decent.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.