[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0_5.jpg (36 KB, 400x300)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Anybody know anything about chartering a boat?

I'm taking my wife to New Zealand, he sister is coming with. I thought it would be really cool to charter a boat overnight to get up the coast. But I could settle for a day trip if it's cost prohibitive.

Google is telling me anywhere from $1,000-$1,000,000, so no idea where to start.

Anybody have experience with this kind of shit?
>>
>>2660955
If you want to brag about having a wife there are easier ways to do it.
>>
>>2660955
google can tell anything but you chose up to 1 million a day as your price range to impress 2 girls, lets be real youre not gonna burn that much for a fucking boat ride. Its just a floating thing on water and then you either look at the sea or go around, get hungry and go back. They dont wanna be there for weeks. So what actually happens is youre getting dragged to a shopping mall with two girls. Guess what happens when she says hey chaaaad get me this trinket from scam mall or ill go tweet johny on is he free. You have to get it.Dont budget the boat that high, you got other expenses.
>>
>>2661175
Lol my price range is like $1,000 max. I just took a boat ride in Hawaii as a kid and now it brings back those feels every time I travel to a new place. Getting drunk on the ocean watching sea turtles and shit is my jam. I worked on a fishing boat in Scandinavia for a year, I just like boats. I took my wife on one when we were in Thailand, then again in Hawaii. Was a blast.

Also my wife grew up on welfare and thinks anything is impressive. She flinches if ketchup goes up $0.15. As for my sister in law, I'm covering her ticket because she was nice enough to pay for the VRBO.

I just want to get inebriated and look at pretty ocean things. Overnight, preferably. Having trouble finding anything.
>>
>>2661167
If it helps, she's a waifu pillow I enchanted with wizard magic I bought on Alibaba. Can't walk on her own, but has some basic sentience.
>>
bump for interest in sailing to Bouvet by myself
>>
>>2660955
This is the type of thing travel agencies do these days. You will save yourself a massive headache and time wasted by going through a local travel agency and telling them what you want. You will pay a bit more but you're saving time energy and being scammed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.